PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 SRO TICKETS AVAILABLE @ APP

ncguitarplyr
December 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM
reliable source....the ASU SGA President who I know personally says that Charlie Cobb told him:

"1,000 standing room only tickets will go on sale today around noon at the Holmes Center box office. Same price as the others. Charlie Cobb just told me about a half hour ago. Tell everyone you know who needs tickets. This is no joke."

Griswold
December 13th, 2006, 09:56 AM
reliable source....the ASU SGA President who I know personally says that Charlie Cobb told him:

"1,000 standing room only tickets will go on sale today around noon at the Holmes Center box office. Same price as the others. Charlie Cobb just told me about a half hour ago. Tell everyone you know who needs tickets. This is no joke."

Here's the link:

http://www.goasu.com/article/10038/

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

ncguitarplyr
December 13th, 2006, 09:58 AM
awesome

Limited Number of General Admission Tickets Available For FCS Title Game
by ASU Athletics Ticket Office

December 13, 2006 - The Appalachian Athletics Ticket Office has received 950 general admission tickets for purchase exclusively to ASU fans for Friday night’s FCS National Championship game against UMass.

These tickets cost $20 per seat and are available on a first-come-first serve basis by calling 828-262-2079 or in person at the Holmes Center Box Office.

These seats are located in the east end zone of Finley stadium and will be available for pick up at ASU Athletics will-call in Chattanooga Thursday at the Chattanooga Mariott, from 3-7 pm or Friday from 9am-Noon. ASU Athletics will-call operations move to the First Tennessee Pavilion in advance of Friday night’s game. Tickets can be picked beginning at 3pm at the pavilion Friday.

biggie
December 13th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Ah, thank God.

Go Apps.

ASU Kep
December 13th, 2006, 10:12 AM
GREAT NEWS! Buy, buy, buy...

AppStateSVX
December 13th, 2006, 10:50 AM
WOOOOT!!!!! i'm on my way right now then!

gamesaver22
December 13th, 2006, 10:55 AM
heard there was a ton of people in line

appfan2008
December 13th, 2006, 10:57 AM
they actually went on sale at 10:30

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2006, 11:02 AM
on the phone, its not really working tho

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2006, 11:36 AM
got in the car went down there and got 4 tickets!! Going to 'nooga for sure this time..

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2006, 11:38 AM
they are going really fast, I hope everyone on here gets some.........girl in that office looked like she played in the NC game. Poor chick.

CharlestonAppFan
December 13th, 2006, 11:49 AM
they are going really fast, I hope everyone on here gets some.........girl in that office looked like she played in the NC game. Poor chick.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :eek: :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

AppStateSVX
December 13th, 2006, 12:06 PM
WOOOT!!! I got them!!! GOO ASU!!!!

i'm so frickin happy right now

Goingfortwo
December 13th, 2006, 12:09 PM
www.alumni.appstate.edu/blog

This is a site that breaks the news before anyone. I have been following it closely and they made the announcements about the tickets 7 minutes early. I was able to get through to the ticket office on the first try today.

I'm glad I don't have to sit with the UMASS fans, all 12 of them.

ASU Kep
December 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
From what they are saying now on goasu.com, those 1,000 tickets are for the end zone and are NOT the SRO tickets that were being discussed for the pavillion or whatever. Chatty just might lets us get some more SRO's.

If they release the SROs to the schools sometime today or tomorrow I have no doubt they will be swallowed up again. There are STILL ASU fans dying to go and without tickets, believe me.

spoogemcgee18
December 13th, 2006, 01:04 PM
The additional 950 are now gone.

AppStateSVX
December 13th, 2006, 01:11 PM
^ that's some school pride right there! THANK YOU ASU FANS!!

ncguitarplyr
December 13th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Additional Ticket Allotment for Championship Game Sold Out
by ASU Athletics Ticket Office

December 13, 2006 - The Appalachian Athletics Ticket Office sold out of the 950 additional general admission tickets for Friday night’s FCS National Championship game against Massachusetts in three and a half hours Wednesday.

ASU had been given an additional 950 general admission tickets for purchase exclusively to ASU fans for Friday night’s game. After going on sale at 10 a.m., the tickets had sold out by 1:15 p.m.

For those who were able to purchase these tickets, the seats are located in the east end zone of Finley stadium and will be available for pick up at ASU Athletics will-call in Chattanooga Thursday at the Chattanooga Mariott, from 3-7 pm or Friday from 9am-Noon. ASU Athletics will-call operations move to the First Tennessee Pavilion in advance of Friday night’s game. Tickets can be picked beginning at 3 p.m. at the pavilion Friday.

Chattanooga officials are in discussions about making a limited number of standing-room-only tickets available. If standing-room tickets are released, they will be available here.

The Mountaineers will look to ‘Go for 2’ as they take on the Minutemen at 8 p.m. at Chattanooga’s Finley Stadium.

http://www.goasu.com/article/10038/

biggie
December 13th, 2006, 01:36 PM
According the Mocs ticket office this morning there will be some SRO tickets for sale Friday at the box office. I did not hear a number.

AppStateMan
December 13th, 2006, 02:49 PM
So I guess those 950 fans will be in the end zone with the UMASS Band! Show them how to be loud!!!!:hurray:

ASU Kep
December 13th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Is it Friday yet?

bobbythekidd
December 13th, 2006, 05:25 PM
An additional 1000 tickets sold in 3 hours? Where did you guys find this many fans? This is going to be a record in that stadium FOR SURE!
Did Umass sell all of theirs, or did you guys get the balance of the unsold tickets?

chattanoogamocs
December 13th, 2006, 05:34 PM
I couldn't get confirmation...but apparently they are putting in bleachers in one end (the one's that sold at ASU today)...then they will have some additional plaza SRO (literally standing) on Friday.

The plaza end is not bad at all for SRO...there are many people that do it even when they have tickets during regular season (I have)...cool place to just hang with friends and watch the game.

It is obviously a title game record at Chattanooga...and will be close to the all-time Finley record of 22,646 (if they count workers, media, etc...then it will be a record for sure, but someone said the NCAA counts that stuff differently in the post-season)

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM
at least i got a seat, although i doubt our section will be using them too much..............my section is now mostly students ( in the end zone bleachers )

proasu89
December 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM
at least i got a seat, although i doubt our section will be using them too much..............my section is now mostly students ( in the end zone bleachers )
Who sits on their arse at a football game anyway? :eyebrow:

AppFan1010
December 13th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I have 6 tickets available for the East End Zone.

I will split up if I have to.

30 bucks apiece...just for my troubles though.

email me through the message board.

thanks

appfan2008
December 13th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Hey Mountaineer#96
I am really glad to hear you got some tickets!
You seem like the kind of person that will be great to have in Chatty!
Hope to run into you there!

I wish they would actually release those SRO tickets to the schools because a lot of people wont leave here without tickets in hand... they dont want to risk it, which is unfortunate

HiHiYikas
December 13th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Have I mentioned that my tickets have become available again?