PDA

View Full Version : What happened after the UTC vs. JSU game with the UTC students?

jsualumnus
December 5th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Glad you asked!!! They threw beer and spit on our players, that's what happened. And after watching a replay of Huesman letting Grass have it, I have zero respect for that action... This is why JSU fans complain about UTC...

If if you wanna see the video of it, it's all over Twitter...

I know for a fact the normal UTC alumni fan would call this classless, as well. You UTC fans should find these students, ban them from your games, and kick them out of school. We told you this happened at your stadium and nobody believes us, but we have video at our stadium! What sore-assed losers... Students, that is...

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Is there a link for the video? I saw a picture on twitter, but I didn't see any vids.

JayJ79
December 5th, 2015, 08:52 PM
You UTC fans should find these students, ban them from your games, and kick them out of school.

kicking someone out of school for throwing beer and spitting? that seems a bit excessive.
though I could see banning them from games (doubt it will happen, though)

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 09:03 PM
https://twitter.com/4everdestiny_/status/673265854587498496

Also I heard Huesman cussed out Grass, I haven't seen the video of that either.

Milktruck74
December 5th, 2015, 11:23 PM
There is ZERO excuse for an idiot being an idiot. I'm sure you have your share of them too. I still HATE Marshall because I was spit on and hit with liquor bottles coming and going from the locker room at halftime and at the end of the game. That said, there was a large contingent of JSU players that chose to run over to the front of the UTC section and taunt them. There is still no excuse for the retaliation, but it is all unfortunate.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 11:33 PM
If you want a rivalry you need this kind of reaction to a loss and win. Maybe classless or any other word you want to use but its what keeps you coming back for more.

Nobody was hurt, unless you count feelings, so everybody man up and give each other hell next time.

chattanoogamocs
December 6th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Please don't try to make out the JSU players as innocent victims.

They took was was an amazing experience, even in a loss, and ruined it.

We had such a great day, we tailgating, interacted with JSU (adult) fans. All were cordial and friendly. Even in a loss, the game itself was amazing, both teams left it all on the field (it could end up being the best of the playoffs this year). It is the largest and most involved UTC crowd I have ever witnessed on the road. I commented during that game that this was the best rivalry we have. I even looked past the fact that the JSU student section spent most of the day flipping us birds, that stuff doesn't matter to me, it is just a bunch of drunk/dumb college/frat kids doing what they do (we all have them).

But once the game was over, the JSU team didn't go over to the band for the alma mater, they went straight to the UTC sideline and started taunting the Chattanooga fans.

Specifically, Ruben Gonlalez went over and taunted the UTC supporters...not once, but twice (fakes posing taking pictures and flexing). I could deal with him coming over after a heated rivalry game for a second or two...but he posed, and flexed, and posed, and taunted for at least a minute. He acted like a jackass. He wanted a reaction. Then he walked away and everything started calm down, but that just wasn't enough and he had to come back again and continue with his childish spectacle...then he got water thrown on him (on the 2nd trip).

After that Barge tried to climb into the stands (and had to be restrained by the police) and #90 threw water back into the stands (hitting a friend of mine's child). Then the JSU players...and assistant coaches (who should definitely know better)...proceeded to flip birds and taunt the UTC crowd.

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2015, 01:25 AM
Are you guys sure App State wasn't involved in this game. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:32 AM
Are you guys sure App State wasn't involved in this game. xlolx
Nah, UTC just salty.

Mocs123
December 6th, 2015, 07:31 AM
I really do hate it if UTC students (or coaches, players, fans etc) did anything disrespectful after the game. I have always been proud of the way our players and coaches handle themselves on and off the field and in the classroom I am not saying we never have anyone do something stupid but I really do think we have good, high character kids.

Of course the fact that we have JSU fans complaining about UTC students and coaches etc, And UTC fans complaining about JSU players, students, etc just is fuel to our rivalry. I am sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle and there were probably some things on both sides that shouldn't have been done.

From my perspective you had two great football teams that had just played a fantastic football game and left it all out on the field. It was an extremely emotional game for everyone involved.

I saw a great football game. I thought UTC brought a good crowd. I don't think we played great on defense but let's face it JSU beat us twice and they earned the right to move on. I personally have them winning it all.

Looking forward to the next game in 2017 (unless we meet in the playoffs next year).

skeeveu2
December 6th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Ruben Gonzalez 's family always sits on the visitors side as does a lot of JSU fans and all he was doing was acknowleging them ect on several occasions and after the game he went over to see them !That is what started this ridiculous display from a few UTC idiots!!!Also after each game the team runs to acknowledge the band which is proximity to the visiting team !!
All of this was in no way taunting UTC. Happens every game .First time the visitors acted this way !!!

Brad82
December 6th, 2015, 08:11 AM
what was the UTC coach jawing at Jax st. coach about at end of game?

Cocky
December 6th, 2015, 08:13 AM
I just love everyone is pissed. This may turn into a cant miss game every year.

dgtw
December 6th, 2015, 08:44 AM
I just love everyone is pissed. This may turn into a cant miss game every year.

Unless UTC buys out the last two games of the contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milktruck74
December 6th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Unfortunately, this will actually have the exact opposite impact. Russ has a $1.2MM buyout, so he is not going anywhere for the next 5 years, at that point he will be 60...so he probably won't go anywhere after. So I see him being the coach at UTC for the Next 8-10 years. He has a ton of pull on the schedule, and crap like that he doesn't tolerate. Your past coach was an issue and a big reason those games weren't scheduled. We have no issue with any of our in conference rivals, Mercer beat us...and Russ graciously met them at mid-field and congratulated them on their first SoCon victory and then found their QU to do the same. I'm afraid that series will be put on hold again....and that sucks for all of us!!!

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Unfortunately, this will actually have the exact opposite impact. Russ has a $1.2MM buyout, so he is not going anywhere for the next 5 years, at that point he will be 60...so he probably won't go anywhere after. So I see him being the coach at UTC for the Next 8-10 years. He has a ton of pull on the schedule, and crap like that he doesn't tolerate. Your past coach was an issue and a big reason those games weren't scheduled. We have no issue with any of our in conference rivals, Mercer beat us...and Russ graciously met them at mid-field and congratulated them on their first SoCon victory and then found their QU to do the same. I'm afraid that series will be put on hold again....and that sucks for all of us!!!
Well we are already scheduled for 2017 and 2019 games at JSU so it's not quite on hold yet.

Cocky
December 6th, 2015, 08:54 AM
If he wont play because of this, you have a wussy as a coach. This might be why your losing close games if he is the leader and quits because of someone hurt his feelings.

Cocky
December 6th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Well we are already scheduled for 2017 and 2019 games at JSU so it's not quite on hold yet.

Needs to be every year, we carry a good crowd to Chattanooga and they brought a great crowd to JSU.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 08:59 AM
If he wont play because of this, you have a wussy as a coach. This might be why your losing close games if he is the leader and quits because of someone hurt his feelings.
You can see it in his son too. He sat and cried during his interview in September and sat and cried during his interview yesterday.

I'm not saying don't be upset about it, but sitting their crying about it won't solve anything.

Cocky
December 6th, 2015, 09:06 AM
You can see it in his son too. He sat and cried during his interview in September and sat and cried during his interview yesterday.

I'm not saying don't be upset about it, but sitting their crying about it won't solve anything.
His son played a hell of a game. Understandable why he was emotional.

Big_Fan
December 6th, 2015, 09:06 AM

If Huey has an issue with Grass, the Huey is the problem, and it reflects poorly on him - not Grass. Grass is a class guy on the level of Mark Richt. I am not just saying that because he is the JSU coach. He is darned near a modern saint off of the field, and a nice guy on it. Honestly, he wasn't that delayed in shaking hands. It wasn't long.

The other crap, your fans responded to Ruben interacting with his family. Was he flexing and posing... maybe. I bet his mom was getting a kick out of it. The Gamecocks were on their way to the band section to celebrate the win as they always do... Your fans should have left. What possible reason would you have to stay in the stands after losing the game? I don't know anyone who hangs around in the stadium at an away game after losing. The exit was right up the steps behind them, they should have used it. None of our other opponents had issues with finding the exits.

Cocky
December 6th, 2015, 09:10 AM
If Huey has an issue with Grass, the Huey is the problem, and it reflects poorly on him - not Grass. Grass is a class guy on the level of Mark Richt. I am not just saying that because he is the JSU coach. He is darned near a modern saint off of the field, and a nice guy on it. Honestly, he wasn't that delayed in shaking hands. It wasn't long.

The other crap, your fans responded to Ruben interacting with his family. Was he flexing and posing... maybe. I bet his mom was getting a kick out of it. The Gamecocks were on their way to the band section to celebrate the win as they always do... Your fans should have left. What possible reason would you have to stay in the stands after losing the game? I don't know anyone who hangs around in the stadium at an away game after losing. The exit was right up the steps behind them, they should have used it. None of our other opponents had issues with finding the exits.

Remember the visiting team exit the field in the same corner as the band. Sure parents and friends were hanging on the wall to speak to their son, brother or friend after their last game. No one was at fault here guys just a good emotional game.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 09:23 AM
His son played a hell of a game. Understandable why he was emotional.
Yeah I guess ending your career with that kind of a denial-by-interception must suck. Doesn't explain why was bawling after what he did against us in September. I guess he was upset about not breaking 100 passing yards? Either way, I just like hating on UTC.

jsualumnus
December 6th, 2015, 09:37 AM
Please don't try to make out the JSU players as innocent victims.

They took was was an amazing experience, even in a loss, and ruined it.

We had such a great day, we tailgating, interacted with JSU (adult) fans. All were cordial and friendly. Even in a loss, the game itself was amazing, both teams left it all on the field (it could end up being the best of the playoffs this year). It is the largest and most involved UTC crowd I have ever witnessed on the road. I commented during that game that this was the best rivalry we have. I even looked past the fact that the JSU student section spent most of the day flipping us birds, that stuff doesn't matter to me, it is just a bunch of drunk/dumb college/frat kids doing what they do (we all have them).

But once the game was over, the JSU team didn't go over to the band for the alma mater, they went straight to the UTC sideline and started taunting the Chattanooga fans.

Specifically, Ruben Gonlalez went over and taunted the UTC supporters...not once, but twice (fakes posing taking pictures and flexing). I could deal with him coming over after a heated rivalry game for a second or two...but he posed, and flexed, and posed, and taunted for at least a minute. He acted like a jackass. He wanted a reaction. Then he walked away and everything started calm down, but that just wasn't enough and he had to come back again and continue with his childish spectacle...then he got water thrown on him (on the 2nd trip).

After that Barge tried to climb into the stands (and had to be restrained by the police) and #90 threw water back into the stands (hitting a friend of mine's child). Then the JSU players...and assistant coaches (who should definitely know better)...proceeded to flip birds and taunt the UTC crowd.

Those players families sit over there, so is it possible they were coming over there for their families? I saw rhem
come over but didn't think they had done anything except for show out for their families. They were right next to the UTC students, and maybe those students didn't realize that was their family grouping?

jsualumnus
December 6th, 2015, 09:44 AM
I guess what this proves is that we now have a heated rivalry with UTC, and that isn't a bad thing. I will always welcome UTC fans into my tailgate, when possible, but I would like to clear something up about the UTC players. I'm sold on Craine and Huesman as players and young men. I do hate the fact that Huesman ended his playing days that way. He will, or should have a chance to, play in the NFL or CFL. His dad should have been upset about Grass, but after watching the replay of the exchange I do feel it went overboard. I think Grass told him to get in his locker room, in a nice way... Ha!

So... The way I see it... UTC is a helluva team, and the rivalry is in full swing again. Too bad we have to wait 2 years! It's a new day, and I'm sure all involved would think twice... That's how emotional it was yesterday!!! Looking back, obviously, school expulsion is overboard, but being banned from attending anymore home or away games is appropriate punishment.

I do apologize to all the UTC fans for calling your student section losers! They are, in fact, college students...

As far as our players, I will always have their backs, and if they reacted that way without me seeing it, cause I didn't see the middle fingers, then that's isn't right either. I think it a total miscommunication and logistical issue as to why the players were coming over there and how everyone exits...

chattownmocs
December 6th, 2015, 12:09 PM

You are a little band fag got and you have the nerve to call Jacob Huesman a wussy?

chattownmocs
December 6th, 2015, 12:16 PM
BTW this whole thing is really rich. It's as if no one has ever seen how Jacksonville State acts when they lose a game? Get the **** out of here with this weak ass ****. I didn't even mention the way Jacksonville state continues to play the game. Constant cheap shots, constant late hits, at every opportunity.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 12:39 PM
BTW this whole thing is really rich. It's as if no one has ever seen how Jacksonville State acts when they lose a game? Get the **** out of here with this weak ass ****. I didn't even mention the way Jacksonville state continues to play the game. Constant cheap shots, constant late hits, at every opportunity.

Lol, you're a riot. See, the thing is, we don't lose. At least not to you, maybe to Mercer if we played them, but not to you. Enjoy your 4 game JSU losing streak.

chattanoogamocs
December 6th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Now that I have had some time to sleep on it...

Once again, that was one of the best college games I have ever been too, except for immature drunk college students (who we all have, apparently college years have become and excuse to be stupid and that goes for UTC students too), everyone I interacted with at JSU was very nice.

I was sitting with a group of friends, UTC players parents, and about 10 feet away from who I assume was Barge's parents (they had #12 signs).

But I must state emphatically, Ruben Gonzalez was not over there to talk to family, he walked directly over to taunt the UTC fans (many of whom were parents and family of UTC players). He wasn't waving to the crowd or any JSU fans, he had is back to the crowd while another player crouched down and acted like he was taking pictures of Ruben posing and flexing and taunting. Then he turned around and started taunting with the fans directly. This went on for about a minute. If he would have done it for a few seconds, nothing would have happened. But he just went on and on.

That was pretty classless, but he finally left, it was over, people calmed down. But it just wasn't enough and he had to come back and start doing it again. He was trying to provoke the crowd. The 2nd time he did it, that's when the UTC fan threw water at him, which, I fully admit, is also classless and that "fan" was called out by multiple UTC fans, so much so he changed his shirt so people wouldn't recognize him...but still, it was directly instigated by Ruben's actions...if Ruben hadn't been over there (twice) nothing would have happened but a bunch of UTC fans trying to applaud the effort of their own team as they left the field.

Of course, when Ruben got hit with the water, he reacted like he had been hit by a rock and went after the guy. The other players, seeing something going on, ran over too. And honestly, they didn't know what had happened and I don't completely fault Barge and others for "protecting" their teammate (though Barge trying to climb into the stands was dumb and fortunately the police stopped him) and Landrum coming over and throwing things at the fans was also dumb, but I get it, at that point, all bets were off.

At that point, the remaining UTC fans were whipped up into a frenzy and everything got worse from there because then the whole team started taunting the crowd.

So here is my only real issue...

1) Ruben Gonzalez was being a jackass. He is a phenomenal player, he doesn't need to do that kind of bull ****. His actions alone caused everything that happened afterwards.

2) The coaching staff should have just told the JSU players to turn towards the band and student section and celebrate (and the fact that some of the coaching staff actually participated in some one finger salutes was even more disappointing, because that just tells your players it all right to act that way...and it's not all right).

I guess this is just more evidence that for whatever reason, Chattanooga really gets under the skin of JSU. It is actually kind of comical that UTC fans can get sure a rise out of your team when JSU has beaten the Mocs 9 out of the last 11 meetings. Even before the antics at the end of the game, I commented that this was with out a doubt the best football rivalry (the only football rivalry) we have, nothing in the SoCon compares and the fact that it is an easy drive for both sets of fans is great.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:07 PM
You are a little band fag got and you have the nerve to call Jacob Huesman a wussy?

Lol, you're an internet troll and you have the nerve to call me a fag? Okay. I bet you feel awesome. No wonder everyone on the board hates you.

Enjoy your loss. I'll send you a postcard from Frisco since I know you've never been.

I mean heck, if being a band fag means I get to go to London and perform in the Olympic ceremonies in front of the Queen, Perform at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, perform at a jazz festival in New Orleans, introduces me to a 450 person family full of people who will always have my back, lets perform in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year, gets me a free ticket to watch my Gamecocks beat people into the dirt every week, and lets me go to school for free I'll continue to be a band "fag".

jsualumnus
December 6th, 2015, 02:30 PM

Once again, that was one of the best college games I have ever been too, except for immature drunk college students (who we all have, apparently college years have become and excuse to be stupid and that goes for UTC students too), everyone I interacted with at JSU was very nice.

I was sitting with a group of friends, UTC players parents, and about 10 feet away from who I assume was Barge's parents (they had #12 signs).

But I must state emphatically, Ruben Gonzalez was not over there to talk to family, he walked directly over to taunt the UTC fans (many of whom were parents and family of UTC players). He wasn't waving to the crowd or any JSU fans, he had is back to the crowd while another player crouched down and acted like he was taking pictures of Ruben posing and flexing and taunting. Then he turned around and started taunting with the fans directly. This went on for about a minute. If he would have done it for a few seconds, nothing would have happened. But he just went on and on.

That was pretty classless, but he finally left, it was over, people calmed down. But it just wasn't enough and he had to come back and start doing it again. He was trying to provoke the crowd. The 2nd time he did it, that's when the UTC fan threw water at him, which, I fully admit, is also classless and that "fan" was called out by multiple UTC fans, so much so he changed his shirt so people wouldn't recognize him...but still, it was directly instigated by Ruben's actions...if Ruben hadn't been over there (twice) nothing would have happened but a bunch of UTC fans trying to applaud the effort of their own team as they left the field.

Of course, when Ruben got hit with the water, he reacted like he had been hit by a rock and went after the guy. The other players, seeing something going on, ran over too. And honestly, they didn't know what had happened and I don't completely fault Barge and others for "protecting" their teammate (though Barge trying to climb into the stands was dumb and fortunately the police stopped him) and Landrum coming over and throwing things at the fans was also dumb, but I get it, at that point, all bets were off.

At that point, the remaining UTC fans were whipped up into a frenzy and everything got worse from there because then the whole team started taunting the crowd.

1) Ruben Gonzalez was being a jackass. He is a phenomenal player, he doesn't need to do that kind of bull ****. His actions alone caused everything that happened afterwards.

2) The coaching staff should have just told the JSU players to turn towards the band and student section and celebrate (and the fact that some of the coaching staff actually participated in some one finger salutes was even more disappointing, because that just tells your players it all right to act that way...and it's not all right).

I guess this is just more evidence that for whatever reason, Chattanooga really gets under the skin of JSU. It is actually kind of comical that UTC fans can get sure a rise out of your team when JSU has beaten the Mocs 9 out of the last 11 meetings. Even before the antics at the end of the game, I commented that this was with out a doubt the best football rivalry (the only football rivalry) we have, nothing in the SoCon compares and the fact that it is an easy drive for both sets of fans is great.

Fair post... Only thing is: Every game the football team runs to the band and they sign "I'll fly away"... Maybe they have waited until the crowd dissipated?

chattownmocs
December 6th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Lol, you're an internet troll and you have the nerve to call me a fag? Okay. I bet you feel awesome. No wonder everyone on the board hates you.

Enjoy your loss. I'll send you a postcard from the Quarterfinals since I know you've never been.

I mean heck, if being a band fag means I get to go to London and perform in the Olympic ceremonies in front of the Queen, Perform at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, perform at a jazz festival in New Orleans, introduces me to a 450 person family full of people who will always have my back, lets perform in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year, gets me a free ticket to watch my Gamecocks beat people into the dirt every week, and lets me go to school for free I'll continue to be a band "fag".

UTC was in the quarters last year dip****. That's a nice story. I take it back, you do sound harder than Jacob Huesman. He is the wussy and you are the blood-and-guts warrior.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:42 PM
UTC was in the quarters last year dip****. That's a nice story. I take it back, you do sound harder than Jacob Huesman. He is the wussy and you are the blood-and-guts warrior.
Neat, you got beat by UNH. I bet you're proud.

Your blood and guts warrior really did you guys a favor when he threw the ball to Bender, very noble of him. I'm proud of him though, he actually passed for more than 80 yards this time around. Is that why he's in tears crying every time we beat him?

You're fun to mess with. You really do represent the best UTC has to offer. I bet the other UTC posters on the board are glad you're here helping represent their university.

chattanoogamocs
December 6th, 2015, 02:45 PM
When at home, the UTC players stand in front of the band while they play the alma mater, so I get it. I honestly can't remember the order it all happened in, but it seemed like they played "All I Do Is Win" (more than once) while a number of JSU players turn to the UTC side and waved, flipped birds and grabbed their crotches, then later on they played "I'll Fly Away" later. Maybe they should have played "I'll Fly Away" quicker. But honestly, it's y'all's home field, I am not here to try and tell you how to run things, it all comes down to this...

if Gonzalez hadn't acted like that...none of the rest of it would have happened.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:49 PM

Great post. I agree. There may be some bad apples on both sides of the ball but as Cocky said, that just comes with rivalry. The bottom line is that Saturday was the most exciting and electric game I've ever been to in Burgess-Snow and I can't wait until UTC comes back to down.

uni88
December 6th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Neat, you got beat by UNH. I bet you're proud.

Your blood and guts warrior really did you guys a favor when he threw the ball to Bender, very noble of him. I'm proud of him though, he actually passed for more than 80 yards this time around. Is that why he's in tears crying every time we beat him?

You're fun to mess with. You really do represent the best UTC has to offer. I bet the other UTC posters on the board are glad you're here helping represent their university.

Stop it children! The "little band fag got" comment was completely out of line. Mocking a player for showing emotion after a game is also going too far. I have no problem with a player who gave everything he has crying after a game, especially the last game of his collegiate career. I'd much rather have a player that cares enough to cry than one who doesn't care. Why don't you two find some other way to rip each other?

BisonFan02
December 6th, 2015, 02:56 PM

Enjoy your loss. I'll send you a postcard from Frisco since I know you've never been.

You've past chattown at this point...and I thought that was impossible. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Stop it children! The "little band fag got" comment was completely out of line. Mocking a player for showing emotion after a game is also going too far. I have no problem with a player who gave everything he has crying after a game, especially the last game of his collegiate career. I'd much rather have a player that cares enough to cry than one who doesn't care. Why don't you two find some other way to rip each other?
At this point I'm just screwing with Chattown, I know Huesman is good. Heck, he was one interception away from beating us. I guess maybe if we ignore it it will go away? I agree, let's try that, he's losing my interest anyway.

Southern Bison
December 6th, 2015, 07:42 PM

Chattown is LakesBison (Mocs version)...his only pleasure in life is trolling AGS and other football boards. He's a low-level IT guy for a payday loan shark (how f'hawking pathetic) with a Napoleonic complet who has been graciously invited to games by other AGS posters (free ticket & myself included) and whose only response is GTFO or STFU.

That SOB is even worse than ND4E!

bobcathpdevil56
December 6th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Loving it! Don't take crap from anyone Chattown!

Southern Bison
December 6th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Loving it! Don't take crap from anyone Chattown!

Dont' egg the boy on...his Mom is out on her corner working. He doesn't have anyone to console him.

bobcathpdevil56
December 6th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Dont' egg the boy on...his Mom is out on her corner working. He doesn't have anyone to console him.

Sorry, it really was a great game. You can't beat epic internet fights though.

Milktruck74
December 7th, 2015, 09:00 AM
At this point I'm just screwing with Chattown, I know Huesman is good. Heck, he was one interception away from beating us. I guess maybe if we ignore it it will go away? I agree, let's try that, he's losing my interest anyway.

Dude, I think you need to change the name to jsuCRAWFISH, because you backed up into that hole quickly when you were confronted by one of the Mighty Bison Faithful. They have more cred, just because of their team. Chattown has more cred because he has been here for a few years...you popped up 3 weeks ago and the only cred we can give you is the Fastest Fingers.....almost 600 post in 3 weeks. you are awesome, you probably learned how to work those fingers at band camp. you should probably spend a little more time polishing your flute and less commenting on a subject you know nothing about. Your locker room post and comment about a player crying after his last game, told all of us exactly how much you know about the subject.

jsualumnus
December 7th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Damn... I think BigFan said it best in another post that we have to reel JSUSoutherner back in. He has passion for sure...

JSUSoutherner... Stop by my tailgate for a beer, yes ur probably underage, but I need to drink one with you bud. Stop by with Zach sometime.... Maybe next game... Love your passion, and I will back you up on a few things, but let's just bring it down a bit. The trick here is to have credibility. I think for the most part a lot of people agreed the shenanigans UTC students pulled were dumb, but the locker room thing is fishing. You are an excellent JSU fan, so let's just talk football from here on out. Go Cocks!

Smitty
December 7th, 2015, 11:38 AM
As a side note...

What is the deal with all these band insults?

Houndawg
December 7th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Dude, I think you need to change the name to jsuCRAWFISH, because you backed up into that hole quickly when you were confronted by one of the Mighty Bison Faithful. They have more cred, just because of their team. Chattown has more cred because he has been here for a few years...you popped up 3 weeks ago and the only cred we can give you is the Fastest Fingers.....almost 600 post in 3 weeks. you are awesome, you probably learned how to work those fingers at band camp. you should probably spend a little more time polishing your flute and less commenting on a subject you know nothing about. Your locker room post and comment about a player crying after his last game, told all of us exactly how much you know about the subject.

oh my.

Houndawg
December 7th, 2015, 11:49 AM
As a side note...

Don't tell my mom I was in the band. She thinks I play piano at a whorehouse.

citdog
December 7th, 2015, 01:13 PM

I mean heck, if being a band fag means I get to go to London and perform in the Olympic ceremonies in front of the Queen, Perform at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, perform at a jazz festival in New Orleans, introduces me to a 450 person family full of people who will always have my back, lets perform in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year, gets me a free ticket to watch my Gamecoks beat people into the dirt every week, and lets me go to school for free I'll continue to be a band "fag".

Well all of you do blow or beat on something....

CockyGeek
December 7th, 2015, 01:57 PM
The game is over. There wasn't an all out brawl in the endzone. Nobody got trampled or kicked in the face. Life goes on. See you guys in 2017 and 2019 for the last two matchups.

moccasinjoe
December 7th, 2015, 04:59 PM
The JSU people can say what that want, but the JSU players and then the coaches were in the face of the UTC fans prior to anything being thrown or tossed. I was sitting on the fifty yard line half way up and it looked like a 'taunting and middle finger party.' Great game otherwise.

PantherRob82
December 7th, 2015, 05:18 PM
As a side note...

He was silly enough to mention he was in the band. Nothing more, nothing less.

jsualumnus
December 7th, 2015, 05:30 PM
The JSU people can say what that want, but the JSU players and then the coaches were in the face of the UTC fans prior to anything being thrown or tossed. I was sitting on the fifty yard line half way up and it looked like a 'taunting and middle finger party.' Great game otherwise.

We've all agreed to let it die, but if you didn't see from other posts.... Probably huge miscommunication all around. Those players' (Barge and Gonzales) families sit right there on that side due to the easy access to the seats ---> entrance is to the left of that rail as you are facing the field... Our players came over there to see their families and celebrate with them, and I bet the UTC students didn't realize all that....words went flying, and the fingers actually started with the UTC students flipping off our band then our players followed. I was right there, dude. I'm sure you were too... The rest of the football team was walking over to the band and other fans sitting right there.

The UTC fans and students chose to plant themselves right next to all those families, which is fine... Nothing wrong with that. If I was a UTC student I probably would have thought these dudes are coming over to mess with us as well...

Let it die after this....please.... Great game as you said... Great rivalry that gets heated, but dude...there are too many UTC and JSU fans that tailgate together for **** to get stupid. Enjoy the trip down in 17' and drink a beer with me.

chattanoogamocs
December 7th, 2015, 07:22 PM
What a crock of ****.

Dude you can tell yourself over and over that they were just coming over to see their parents if it makes you feel better.

But I was sitting right there.

Wait...unless taunting, posing, flipping birds, grabbing crotches is how they celebrate with their parents. In which case, y'all must all be incredibly proud.

Get over, Ruben Gonzalez came over and acted like a jackass.

END OF ****ING STORY.

Now you can "let it die."

jsualumnus
December 7th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Yawn............dude. It's a done argument. See you in 2 years.

longtimemocfan
December 8th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Hate to add some more to a "done argument."Just checked to see if Ruben Gonzalez just happened to be one of the many FBS transfers that JSU has brought in. What you know indeed Ruben Gonzalez is a transfer from USF. I've always said that transfers aren't necessarily a bad thing if they are good quality young men and they don't become a distraction for their other teammates. You can say what you want Mr. Gonzalez instigated all this mess.

DP_ASU
December 8th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Leave it to old struggle Rus to drive the struggle bus to a wreck in the second round.

longtimemocfan
December 8th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Leave it to old struggle Rus to drive the struggle bus to a wreck in the second round.

No shame in losing to Jax St. Be a big upset if they don't make it to Frisco.

Cocky
December 8th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Hate to add some more to a "done argument."Just checked to see if Ruben Gonzalez just happened to be one of the many FBS transfers that JSU has brought in. What you know indeed Ruben Gonzalez is a transfer from USF. I've always said that transfers aren't necessarily a bad thing if they are good quality young men and they don't become a distraction for their other teammates. You can say what you want Mr. Gonzalez instigated all this mess.
The fan jumping the wall and throwing some type of liquid on our player is Mr Innocent? Ruben was on the field where he is suppose to be and your fan wasnt in the stands where he is suppose to be. Not hard to understand who was in the wrong. Im also sure the UTC fans were asking if his family had a nice Thanksgiving?

longtimemocfan
December 8th, 2015, 08:15 AM
The fan jumping the wall and throwing some type of liquid on our player is Mr Innocent? Ruben was on the field where he is suppose to be and your fan wasnt in the stands where he is suppose to be. Not hard to understand who was in the wrong. Im also sure the UTC fans were asking if his family had a nice Thanksgiving?

No, absolutely not. The fan wasn't any better. He definitely wasn't saying meet me under the mistletoe.

jsualumnus
December 8th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Let me put a twist on this conversation... Huesman and Jenkins played like true leaders. Hated to see Huesman go out that way, but by all indications the kid has a chance to play at the next level. That's my opinion... Jenkins is a JR and has one more year then could also play at the next level in some capacity. The sun rose in the east, and 99.9999% of us woke up 6ft above ground Sunday morning.

BluBengal07
December 8th, 2015, 08:29 AM
those are some thuggery actions. just take the L.

longtimemocfan
December 8th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Let me put a twist on this conversation... Huesman and Jenkins played like true leaders. Hated to see Huesman go out that way, but by all indications the kid has a chance to play at the next level. That's my opinion... Jenkins is a JR and has one more year then could also play at the next level in some capacity. The sun rose in the east, and 99.9999% of us woke up 6ft above ground Sunday morning.

Agree, Jenkins can be unstoppable at times. Be interested to see how far he can take you.

JSUSoutherner
December 8th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Agree, Jenkins can be unstoppable at times. Be interested to see how far he can take you.
Hopefully all the way.

I'm interested to see where Huesman after this year.

BisonBacker
December 8th, 2015, 11:17 AM

He's a tool on the political board as well. He fills that with BS every opportunity he gets. Trying to figure who the bigger tool is between him and chattown is tough.

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2015, 12:56 PM
He's a tool on the political board as well. He fills that with BS every opportunity he gets. Trying to figure who the bigger tool is between him and chattown is tough.

Chattown gets cred for Longevity.....and he has mellowed a little over the past few years...This cat is just spewing words to get his number up.

Southern Bison
December 10th, 2015, 06:29 AM
Chattown gets cred for Longevity.....and he has mellowed a little over the past few years...This cat is just spewing words to get his number up.
Longevity? He's disappeared until next August when he posts the annual "UTC (insert year) National Champs" thread.

Happens every year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk