PDA

View Full Version : MSU's Fuller suspended from team after being charged

LeopardFan04
December 13th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Didn't see this posted yet: : smh :

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Montana State cornerback Andre Fuller is charged with selling cocaine and has been suspended from the team pending the investigation, school officials said.

Fuller, 22, a junior from Pompano Beach, Fla., was arrested Monday, as were former players Edward "Eddy" Sullivan, 23, of Carlsbad, Calif., and Derrick Lamont Davis Jr., 21, of Santa Monica, Calif.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2695830

bamamountaineer1013
December 13th, 2006, 04:57 AM
this comes as coach kramer interviews with I believe Idaho, I think I would be trying to get out of town too with all the problems the athletic department is having

appst97
December 13th, 2006, 06:54 AM
His number isn't #5, is it?

APPST '93
December 13th, 2006, 07:23 AM

No

Appaholic
December 13th, 2006, 07:41 AM

Man, wouldn't that have been poetic justice? :nod: :nod:

griz37
December 13th, 2006, 08:16 AM

#5 was suspended for the 2 games before Cat-Griz for some substance abuse problems. Some say pot, some have said steroids. :confused:

majorbta
December 13th, 2006, 08:20 AM
#5's name is like LeBlanc

Griswold
December 13th, 2006, 10:14 AM
#5's name is like LeBlanc

Pronounced LePunk!

catbob
December 13th, 2006, 11:45 AM
No one knows why LeBlanc was suspended, don't throw accusations out there. Rumor has it it was steroids, but it was never confirmed.

At any rate, this is flat-out embarassing. A complete overhaul of the football program has to be done; hell, the entire athletic program (mainly football and men's bball, though). It is clear we are recruiting the wrong type of kids. One or two can be an oversight, but this is getting out of control. I don't know if I can entirely blame Kramer for this, but as much as I love what he has done to for MSU, I wouldn't be entirely heartbroken to see him take the Idaho job. I would rather watch a losing team than to hear about this ****.