December 5th, 2015, 03:54 PM
My bad.

Bill
December 5th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Nicely said.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Nicely said.

My bad too. Well done the boys from Colgate.

MacThor
December 5th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Dear MEAC,

You're still bad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ElCid
December 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM
My bad.

Brevity at its best.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Dear MEAC,

You're still bad.

And UND sucks

Franks Tanks
December 5th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Colgate is really coming along this year, but several of our teams are still under performing.

Lehigh'98
December 5th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Without the MVFC bullies polluting this side of the bracket , they have a very legit chance for semis. Finals would probably take a Chuck South upset of JSU.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 5th, 2015, 04:33 PM
My bad.

Reps

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Without the MVFC bullies polluting this side of the bracket , they have a very legit chance for semis. Finals would probably take a Chuck South upset of JSU.

I assume they will be on the road again regardless of who they are playing since they couldn't out bed New Hampshire

Gater
December 5th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Nice to see PantherRob82 bringing his A game.

PL has deserved whatever it has gotten. Today it deserved a great win against a very good team. Think (hope) there should be more big wins to come with the whole league (other than Georgetown) being at full scholarship next year.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Nice to see PantherRob82 bringing his A game.

PL has deserved whatever it has gotten. Today it deserved a great win against a very good team. Think (hope) there should be more big wins to come with the whole league (other than Georgetown) being at full scholarship next year.

You know, over the years I've seen a lot of crying over teams from the various one big leagues who occasionally get an at-large, and most the time it doesn't pay off. I have to admit that I often become jaded on teams from those conferences when they don't play anyone on non-conference.

Obviously every team doesn't deserve to be pigeonholed into that pattern, and this year's Colgate team has proven me very wrong.

RichH2
December 5th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Thanks,appreciate it. Now for the rest of the PL to catch up.

Twentysix
December 5th, 2015, 05:44 PM
My bad.

Right on. Way to go Colgate. I had JMU making the finals... You're all dicks for messing up my bracket, but well done!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 5th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Thanks,appreciate it. Now for the rest of the PL to catch up.

I said 3-4 years ago that when the dust settled Colgate and Lehigh would once again regain control of this league. Lehigh was on Colgate's heels by the end of the year. Those two were playing the best football, not Fordham. Colgate took their step this year. Next year it's Lehigh turn to make a run...xsmiley_wix

With that said, Lehigh, Holy Cross and Fordham all enter next year with optimism imo. Although, I can't help but think Fordham peaked. As it is, all 3 still need to find a defense. Colgate had a goal line stand against Lehigh to win them the league and again today....

Go...gate
December 5th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Reps

+1. Class act.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 08:31 PM
And UND F'Hawking sucks

FIFY again. :D

Great showing by Colgate today. You never know.......good luck next week!

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Good stuff, 'Gate!

Now go get some more upsets!

ngineer
December 5th, 2015, 09:44 PM
Way to go Red Raiders!!!! Just got home from family matters and was thrilled to see the score. Been awhile since a PL team has gotten to this level...maybe 'gate's run in 2003? And to think we were so close this year. You guys proved what I have always said. When it comes to crunch time, defense wins championships. I am 2/3 through "The Dunlap Rules" where Fred took over after turning Lehigh around. Maybe 'providential' that I am reading the Colgate chapters while this is occurring. Best of luck next week. After beating JMU, no question you are capable of taking out either SHSU or McNeese.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 5th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Way to go Red Raiders!!!! Just got home from family matters and was thrilled to see the score. Been awhile since a PL team has gotten to this level...maybe 'gate's run in 2003? And to think we were so close this year. You guys proved what I have always said. When it comes to crunch time, defense wins championships. I am 2/3 through "The Dunlap Rules" where Fred took over after turning Lehigh around. Maybe 'providential' that I am reading the Colgate chapters while this is occurring. Best of luck next week. After beating JMU, no question you are capable of taking out either SHSU or McNeese.

Lehigh made the quarterfinals in 2011. They earned the bye, while Colgate had to win two on the road. Both impressive feats and what the league needs to do!

Really impressive for Colgate! Now they face the Fightin' Keelers! SHSU fans will soon learn that the PL fans have nothing against SHSU. We're simply not a fan of the Mr. Cool Shades...

melloware13
December 6th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Earlier I joked on twitter that this is Colgate's revenge tour for the 2003 NC shutout. First go to two CAA stadiums and win, next up for the Raiders is K.C. Keeler's Bearkats. I wouldn't be shocked by almost any outcome of Gate-SHSU though

WestCoastAggie
December 6th, 2015, 06:18 AM
Dear MEAC,

You're still bad.

Dear FCS,

WGAF? We gotta game on ABC.

Signed,

The MEAC

WileECoyote06
December 6th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Dear FCS,

WGAF? We gotta game on ABC.

Signed,

The MEAC

lol. . . . xlolx

Gangtackle11
December 6th, 2015, 08:27 AM
BTW:
For those who diss the Ivy. Colgate was 1-2 vs. them this season. Win over last place Cornell & losses to Yale & Princeton.

Just sayin'

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 6th, 2015, 08:33 AM
BTW:
For those who diss the Ivy. Colgate was 1-2 vs. them this season. Win over last place Cornell & losses to Yale & Princeton.

Just sayin'

Harvard and Dartmouth were arguably the two best teams in the Northeast this year. Either one could be where Colgate is today....

YoUDeeMan
December 6th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Dear AGS,

WTF are you guys thinking?

JMU in the finals?

JMU was not a good team. Neither was UNH. Any fan from UD (another bad team) knows this.

JMU has not had a defense all year. And when I say they did not have a defense, I mean it was worse than most Big Sky defenses.

JMU had Lee...and then didn't have Lee. JMU could outscore their opponents with Lee (although he was prone to throwing the ball into opponent's hands at odd times), so they could have been considered an inconsistent threat, but they were not ever a very good team even with Lee because their D sucked so much.

We all know that teams with no defense are a very good bet to have an early exit in the playoffs. So why would anyone ever think JMU was a threat in these playoffs?

As for UNH...xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Holy crap...they were just a bad, bad, team. No offensive consistency...and a terrible defense.

Furthermore, neither UNH nor JMU were a physical team. They were soft and could be pushed around.

Celebrate Colgate's wins...but let's not mistake those wins as anything other than Colgate beating two absolutely pathetic defenses and two teams with glaring weaknesses in several phases.

As far as the last CAA team goes, Richmond can give ISU a game. They have a high powered O, good enough to keep them in the game, and possibly win, but their D is also nothing to write home about. ISU squeaked by UNH last year. Richmond's O is better than that UNH team, but that UNH team had the better defense. Game is at ISU, so that might be the difference.

JayJ79
December 6th, 2015, 09:38 AM
Harvard and Dartmouth were arguably the two best teams in the Northeast this year. Either one could be where Colgate is today....

maybe, maybe not. The world will never know......

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 09:38 AM
Dear AGS,

JMU in the finals?

JMU was not a good team. Neither was UNH. Any fan from UD (another bad team) knows this.

JMU has not had a defense all year. And when I say they did not have a defense, I mean it was worse than most Big Sky defenses.

JMU had Lee...and then didn't have Lee. JMU could outscore their opponents with Lee (although he was prone to throwing the ball into opponent's hands at odd times), so they could have been considered an inconsistent threat, but they were not ever a very good team even with Lee because their D sucked so much.

We all know that teams with no defense are a very good bet to have an early exit in the playoffs. So why would anyone ever think JMU was a threat in these playoffs?

Holy crap...they were just a bad, bad, team. No offensive consistency...and a terrible defense.

Furthermore, neither UNH nor JMU were a physical team. They were soft and could be pushed around.

Celebrate Colgate's wins...but let's not mistake those wins as anything other than Colgate beating two absolutely pathetic defenses and two teams with glaring weaknesses in several phases.

As far as the last CAA team goes, Richmond can give ISU a game. They have a high powered O, good enough to keep them in the game, and possibly win, but their D is also nothing to write home about. ISU squeaked by UNH last year. Richmond's O is better than that UNH team, but that UNH team had the better defense. Game is at ISU, so that might be the difference.
I had us beating JMU in the Semis. Colgate has been my bracket's worst nightmare.

Lehigh'98
December 6th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Dear AGS,

JMU in the finals?

Yet they both did enough to make the playoffs. JMU did enough to earn a top 6 seed of all the teams in the country. Some credit has to be given to them for winning both games on the road. They are one of the eight finalists no matter what. Is Sam Houston that much better than JMU?

CFBfan
December 6th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Dear AGS,

JMU in the finals?

8 game winning streak and 2 road playoff wins is not a mistake! cluck you hen! go lay another egg

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Sam is going to flat out destroy Colgate