PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

asudelt0119
December 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM
hey everyone whats up? i've been reading posts for a good long while and just now finally got around to registering. Just thought id give a shout out to everyone. ill be in 206, row 30 at the NC. any App fans in the proximity?

AppGuy04
December 12th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome, enjoy, try and ease your way in

ncguitarplyr
December 12th, 2006, 06:32 PM
ill be in section 128 row 10

bobbythekidd
December 12th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Welcome, enjoy, try and ease your way in
Better advise, try to ease your way back out, or just kiss everything you used to do goodbye.
Welcome.

BrevardMountaineer03
December 12th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Better advise, try to ease your way back out, or just kiss everything you used to do goodbye.
Welcome.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
DITTO!

Appstate03
December 12th, 2006, 07:30 PM
202 row 39

ngineer
December 12th, 2006, 09:06 PM
I'll be in row 1, sofa in family room. Yuengling in hand! Welcome aboard!!:nod:

chiapet9
December 12th, 2006, 09:07 PM
I'll be in row 1, sofa in family room. Yuengling in hand! Welcome aboard!!:nod:

me too!! well....not in YOUR living room....

appstate1998
December 12th, 2006, 09:21 PM
ill be in section 128 row 10

I'm in 127

biggie
December 12th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Newb as well, and have enjoyed the info on the site. Admit mainly drawn here to find tickets as we tried all day Sat/Sun/Mon without being able to get through to any resource.

2 of us will probably make it to deal with scalpers, the other 5 can't take the chance of wasting time/money. At least we had a hotel since last week.

YOsef
December 12th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Section 121 for me and my group

LeopardFan04
December 12th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Welcome!

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Newb as well, and have enjoyed the info on the site. Admit mainly drawn here to find tickets as we tried all day Sat/Sun/Mon without being able to get through to any resource.

2 of us will probably make it to deal with scalpers, the other 5 can't take the chance of wasting time/money. At least we had a hotel since last week.
My group is in same situation, but I think we have some hope coming to us very soon.

Btw: Welcome, you will find yourself at home with the vast amounts of ASU fans here.

Native 'neer
December 13th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Greetings All!! Another 'newbie' here. I've been checking out the forum for a while now and finally decided to join. I have enjoyed reading the assorted posts and discussions.
I'm obviously an App fan. and will be in Chatt. with 5 others (for the 2nd year in a row!!). I was able to get tickets online on Sunday for the Home side, section 207 Row 35. These are good seats, but I fear I may be in the midst of UMass fans. I hope they're not as crazy as other AGS threads have suggested! ;) Any other App fans in this area? I guess I felt like if I bought them earlier (then the semi-final) I would jinx App somehow and they wouldn't win (plus I wasn't sure which side they'd be on until the Visitor side tickets were no longer available online). I made it to the first two playoff games, but couldn't do it again last week. I was wishing I was in Boone last Saturday for the game, but also to get tickets. I kept checking online Saturday after the game and then on Sunday. When I saw them available online Sunday, I debated whether or not to get them because they were Home side. I'm glad now that I got them. I also was lucky and got a room downtown last night. I'd put my name on a waiting list and got lucky. If you don't have a room yet, try calling the hotels and see if they have a wait list.
I'm looking forward to an awesome game and experience. Though this year, I'm going to try and get more pictures plus do more of the tailgating thing (got there with an hour to spare last year). I'm also going to record the game at home because it seems like last year's game is a blur in my mind and I forgot to record it.
I hope it's a good, clean, and injury free game for both sides!