PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Official AGS Playoff Bracket - Radical Radial Rendering

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 07:07 PM
COMPLETED BRACKET
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015%20final%20png_zpsy7icvtet.png

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Don't jinx us.xlolx

X-Factor
November 28th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Very cool clenz

seattlespider
November 28th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Nice job. Maybe include the seeds?

GoBlueHens83
November 28th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Really like the design. I'd also like to see the seeds included if possible.

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 07:31 PM
I thought about it, and had them at one point. I also had scores but that just cluttered it too much

I'll add the seeds to it though. I'm not a photoshop guru so they won't match perfectly but will be real close

BucBisonAtLarge
November 28th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Awesome display, clenz.

hebmskebm
November 28th, 2015, 07:49 PM
That is cool as hell.

Bisonator
November 28th, 2015, 08:04 PM
I like it!xthumbsupx

taper
November 28th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Very cool display. Not that I'm complaining, but shouldn't #2 ISUr bracket be in the top right quadrant and #3 NDSU in the lower right?

Houndawg
November 28th, 2015, 09:06 PM
not if you're in the southern hemisphere..

ElCid
November 28th, 2015, 09:07 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to clenz again.

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Very cool display. Not that I'm complaining, but shouldn't #2 ISUr bracket be in the top right quadrant and #3 NDSU in the lower right?
It's the exact same layout as the official NCAA bracket.

I thought about that too, but am going to keep it identical to the official bracket

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/football/fcs

Also, at this point it's going to stay that way this year. It's too damn much work to change it nowxlolx

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Seeds added

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2015, 09:11 PM
best thing on AGS all year Clenz

Bisonoline
November 28th, 2015, 09:12 PM
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015%20-%202_zpsrmy4c1bt.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also - feedback on the design?

That is really cool. xthumbsupx

ISUMatt
November 29th, 2015, 07:44 AM
Looks great!

ISUMatt

Milktruck74
November 29th, 2015, 08:22 AM
Once it is filled in, this would make a BAD ASS t-shirt. A small AGS logo on the front (pocket area), then this on the back with a tagline like, "Real Championships are won on the field, against a 24 team field!!!" or something like that... I'd buy one a wear it proudly....Hell, I'd buy 10 if my MOCS are in the center!!!!!

Christiank22
November 29th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Really cool! Maybe put a darker line separating the games, although it's not too much of a concern since most of us here know who plays who

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

JayJ79
November 29th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Really cool! Maybe put a darker line separating the games, although it's not too much of a concern since most of us here know who plays who

a darker line might be nice, but otherwise you can just look to the next layer in to see which two teams are matched up

Redbird 13
November 29th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Love it. Great work!

Catsfan90
November 29th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Once it is filled in, this would make a BAD ASS t-shirt. A small AGS logo on the front (pocket area), then this on the back with a tagline like, "Real Championships are won on the field, against a 24 team field!!!" or something like that... I'd buy one a wear it proudly....Hell, I'd buy 10 if my MOCS are in the center!!!!!
I would definitely buy this

FUBeAR
November 29th, 2015, 06:40 PM

EXCELLENT IDEA! I would order one, even without a 'dog in the fight'...this year.

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 07:09 PM
There would be issues with trademarks due to logos. However, I can very easily replace the logos with the name of the school. It would also allow for scores to be on there with less clutter as well.

If your serious about that I'd get a bunch of people to contact Ursus and commit to buying it, not just a "I'd do it" because 90% of those end up not buying.

Also, I will rep back everyone who repped me. I didn't expect that and greatly appreciate it, especially for something I thought looked rather amateurish before the feedback

Catsfan90
November 29th, 2015, 07:16 PM
There would be issues with trademarks due to logos. However, I can very easily replace the logos with the name of the school. It would also allow for scores to be on there with less clutter as well.

If your serious about that I'd get a bunch of people to contact Ursus and commit to buying it, not just a "I'd do it" because 90% of those end up not buying.

Also, I will rep back everyone who repped me. I didn't expect that and greatly appreciate it, especially for something I thought looked rather amateurish before the feedback
Mhmm, is their a way around the logo trademarks? Like if we donated profits to charity or something? I feel as though with the logos removed you'd lose a lot of the effect? I assume whe'd just have to obtain consent from each school.

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Good luck with that. Not going to happen because they will all want a large cut of any profit, plus paying to use the logo. There is a reason a team t-shirt costs about 30 these days

AGS would lose about 60 per shirt

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 07:19 PM
It still works with the names. That would make a nice back piece with the AGS logo up front on the chest

Bisonator
November 29th, 2015, 07:22 PM

That's a great idea!xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2015, 07:23 PM

I told ya it was cool in the back room, gotta trust brother. xlolx

I can check on what they'd cost but with a lot of colors and front and back I'm sure they are a $20 shirt at least.

clenzy, if you have the "dartboard" without the teams in in and can send that I can give it to graphic designer and have him do some quick "non logo" markers also. Let me know hwat you want to do and I'll look into it.

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 07:30 PM
I'll see what I can get to you after I get the kids in bed tonight.

You want a generic plain one or to pencil whip a potential bracket with colors and team names?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 29th, 2015, 07:38 PM
I'll see what I can get to you after I get the kids in bed tonight.

You want a generic plain one or to pencil whip a potential bracket with colors and team names?

Just the plain pie with nothing in it except the boundaries of each team. I'll give him the plain one, also copy the one you have here and tell him what we need without the logos so we don't have a copyright issue.

Milktruck74
November 29th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Screw Copyrights...we may make 250 shirts.....forgiveness is easy to get, we just need to find a screen printer that will do it for us...

skinny_uncle
November 29th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Colorful.

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Just the plain pie with nothing in it except the boundaries of each team. I'll give him the plain one, also copy the one you have here and tell him what we need without the logos so we don't have a copyright issue.
PM sent.

As for the letters for each school, I'd like to see the secondary color used in place of just black or white, though price is likely an issue there, should anything actually come of this.

Cocky
November 30th, 2015, 08:09 AM
Consider rotating 90 degrees? This would allow a better presentation for the teams in the finals.

clenz
December 1st, 2015, 01:48 PM
Consider rotating 90 degrees? This would allow a better presentation for the teams in the finals.
It would, the issue there is the brackets run side in, not top/bottom in

I'm trying to keep it uniform for how the NCAA runs it.

That is, unless, others would rather see it that way?

Southern Bison
December 1st, 2015, 03:43 PM
Screw Copyrights...we may make 250 shirts.....forgiveness is easy to get, we just need to find a screen printer that will do it for us...
Precisely...this group helps raise awareness about the FCS schools which in turn helps them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

clenz
December 1st, 2015, 04:44 PM
For reference here's a completed bracket for the 2014 playoffs.

There is something to be said for going top/bottom in. I'm going to give that thought, and may try it for 2013 to see what it looks like. NDSU's jumping bison doesn't fit very well into the finals in the vertical position.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2014%20_zpssnogx8z1.png

I also have to clean up the SDSU, Richmond and Chatty logos in this one, I see.

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2015, 04:47 PM
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015%20-%202_zpsrmy4c1bt.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also - feedback on the design?

Picture yourself on a boat in the river with Tangerine trees and marmalade skies, suddenly she calls you you answer quite slowly the girl with ___________________ eyes....... Fill in the blank and that's what this thing will look like when it's filled in

LSD

citdog
December 1st, 2015, 04:49 PM
Most schools have an older logo that could be used I think. Like this one...

http://files.websitetoolbox.com/20620/2011081

Or this one...

http://files.websitetoolbox.com/20620/2011079

clenz
December 1st, 2015, 04:52 PM
I'm going to try to keep the logos time relevant to the year I'm doing.

When I'm doing 1985 I'm going to do my best to find logos from 1985 for those programs. If I can't find one from that year I'll use the closest I can get to it.

citdog
December 1st, 2015, 04:53 PM
I'm going to try to keep the logos time relevant to the year I'm doing.

When I'm doing 1985 I'm going to do my best to find logos from 1985 for those programs. If I can't find one from that year I'll use the closest I can get to it.

I was speaking about the copyright problem...

clenz
December 1st, 2015, 04:58 PM
Gotcha.

Issue is finding old enough logos, in good enough resolution to make work. There are a lot of schools in this years field I'm strugging to find good looking logos beyond their current generation of logos.

clenz
December 3rd, 2015, 04:37 PM
Tried to rotate it and a new style for 2013

Feedback?

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2013%20TEST_zps7f51jheq.png

deez_na
December 3rd, 2015, 04:53 PM
Dang nice work Clenz

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2015, 05:59 PM
I prefer the look with the school colors rather then just white background.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2015, 06:01 PM
I prefer the look with the school colors rather then just white background.

I agree. Great work Clenz!! I'll buy a shirt.

grizband
December 3rd, 2015, 08:15 PM
I also agree, and would but a shirt of a couple different seasons

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2015, 08:20 PM
I think the white background is cool too but agree the original with the two tone colors was a bit better.

clenz
December 3rd, 2015, 09:25 PM
I'm starting to get the hang of this...

A combo of the rotated bracket (thank you Cocky), going with a larger and underlay logo design, and the background color per multiple requests

If this look is well liked I think it's what I'm going to go with going forward. I'll change this years to match, redo 2014, and then make my way back to 1978

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2013%20TEST_zpsioaejsxb.png

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2015, 10:09 PM
That is the winner right there.

grizband
December 4th, 2015, 12:06 AM

A combo of the rotated bracket (thank you Cocky), going with a larger and underlay logo design, and the background color per multiple requests

If this look is well liked I think it's what I'm going to go with going forward. I'll change this years to match, redo 2014, and then make my way back to 1978
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2013%20TEST_zpsioaejsxb.png
This is awesome, Clenz!

Bisonator
December 4th, 2015, 08:41 AM
That is the winner right there.

Agreed. Got to love the Bison in the Bullseye!:D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Agreed. Got to love the Bison in the Bullseye!:D

It looks good and in one of the back room threads I mentioned that the winner probably ought to be high noon for it to look best and he may have already been on that line of thinking but it looks great that way. The one addition/change I would make is to have the seed numbers in the top right corner (as an cell appears on the board) in a small, white, simple number with a circle around it. Sort of like a Trademark Logo appears.

Mayville Bison
December 4th, 2015, 11:27 AM

I like this one with ursus's recommendation of seeding placed directly in the dart board and also with the block lettering "2013 FCS Playoffs" you had on the previous one. Colors add so much more value to it. Great work!

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 12:52 PM
It looks good and in one of the back room threads I mentioned that the winner probably ought to be high noon for it to look best and he may have already been on that line of thinking but it looks great that way. The one addition/change I would make is to have the seed numbers in the top right corner (as an cell appears on the board) in a small, white, simple number with a circle around it. Sort of like a Trademark Logo appears.
Sadly, my limited experience doesn't let me get a circle (because there isn't a font with it...lol). I can get the square around it though, as there is a squared font. White also only seems to work on the darker backgrounds for a seed number. I went with black for all of them on this one. I guess I could alternate between white and black depending on the background.

NDSU looks better with a green background, IMO, but the yellow background makes the image look sharper and covers more of the potential imperfections because that logo is yellow boardered. A green background seems to show the white/grey pixilation more.

I wanted to get time relative logos too, but some schools just don't have good cp

Eventually we'll get this honed in for me to template off of. I think we're close

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2011%20-2_zpsimm5d6pd.png

Bisonator
December 4th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Nice work clenz. That looks damn good!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Sadly, my limited experience doesn't let me get a circle (because there isn't a font with it...lol). I can get the square around it though, as there is a squared font. White also only seems to work on the darker backgrounds for a seed number. I went with black for all of them on this one. I guess I could alternate between white and black depending on the background.

NDSU looks better with a green background, IMO, but the yellow background makes the image look sharper and covers more of the potential imperfections because that logo is yellow boardered. A green background seems to show the white/grey pixilation more.

I wanted to get time relative logos too, but some schools just don't have good cp

Eventually we'll get this honed in for me to template off of. I think we're close

Yes. The circle thing doesn't matter. The square is just as good, I was just trying to give a reference that would be easily understood. That right there is the way to go.

Mayville Bison
December 4th, 2015, 01:06 PM

That looks pretty sweet IMO. It also makes me a little sad seeing for two reasons. 1) There is very little regionalization in the second round and 2) All those teams who are no longer representing the FCS

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2015, 02:13 PM
That looks pretty sweet IMO. It also makes me a little sad seeing for two reasons. 1) There is very little regionalization in the second round and 2) All those teams who are no longer representing the FCS

I'm not seeing much regionalization that could have happened.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 02:32 PM

Same.

Mayville Bison
December 4th, 2015, 02:55 PM

Quick glance, they could have fed UCA/TTU (or is it UTT?) to SHSU and matched up Maine and New Hampshire.

I debated leaving it off and just having one reason, but I thoroughly enjoyed the playoffs that year and would like to see any of those 4 teams again.

EDIT - I don't want to start another complaint on this year's playoffs as that was definitely not my original intent.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Quick glance, they could have fed UCA/TTU (or is it UTT?) to SHSU and matched up Maine and New Hampshire.

I debated leaving it off and just having one reason, but I thoroughly enjoyed the playoffs that year and would like to see any of those 4 teams again.

EDIT - I don't want to start another complaint on this year's playoffs as that was definitely not my original intent.

They could not match UNH/Maine as it would have been both teams first game in the tourney. I'd have to look at the UCA/TTU thing but I would bet there is a damn good reason they did not do that.

Just looked, it is more than 400 miles, just barely but is over so there you have it.

Mayville Bison
December 4th, 2015, 03:27 PM
They could not match UNH/Maine as it would have been both teams first game in the tourney. I'd have to look at the UCA/TTU thing but I would bet there is a damn good reason they did not do that.

Just looked, it is more than 400 miles, just barely but is over so there you have it.

Maine/UNH - Wow, I'm dumb. Thanks for taking it easy on me there

UCA/TTU - UCA to SHSU has to be a bus trip (let me be right once!), but I'm now thinking TTU was the host. I doubt they base possible bus trips off visiting teams.

Back to the topic at hand, nice job Clenz! /hide

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 4th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Picture yourself on a boat in the river with Tangerine trees and marmalade skies, suddenly she calls you you answer quite slowly the girl with ___________________ eyes....... Fill in the blank and that's what this thing will look like when it's filled in

LSD

I didn't see anybody post a "fill in the blank" answer. Don't know that it is obvious to all the young bucks as it is to us old farts, but it is kaleidoscope eyes.

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 03:47 PM
So, here's the updated 2015 bracket after round 1 with the new layout and suggestions....also updating post 1 with it.

EDIT...SEE MY NEXT POST FOR BRACKET

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2015, 03:50 PM
So, here's the updated 2015 bracket after round 1 with the new layout and suggestions....also updating post 1 with it.

What about posting the seeds right next to the same border line? (if that makes any sense.)

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 04:02 PM
What about posting the seeds right next to the same border line? (if that makes any sense.)
I like it. Great suggestion

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015_zpsbhqp1ili.png

PantherRob82
December 4th, 2015, 04:03 PM

I enjoy it. Great job.

UNDOregon
December 4th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Holy Playoff Bracket!!! This is outstanding work. I like the visual of a team's slots getting bigger and more prominent as it advances. Terrific vision and great adjustments based on posters' comments. It beats any of those uninspired, boring, and expensive shirts (where NCAA includes all playoff teams' logos on front or back of shirt, in some type of list form or even in bracket form), which the NCAA sells at playoff sites or online for any of the 88 or so NCAA championships.

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Thanks. The kind words on this really make me happy. I've tried lots of silly things like this, but never had the guts to put enough effort into it to try to post it.

If UNI were to ever win a title is get this type of thing printed on a canvas to hang in my office

ElCid
December 4th, 2015, 10:15 PM

Nice!

You could make the background for CSU their gold color. They might appreciate it.

In the pallet
hue 33
Sat 140
lum 154

red 217
green 197
blue 110

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 10:37 PM
Maine/UNH - Wow, I'm dumb. Thanks for taking it easy on me there

UCA/TTU - UCA to SHSU has to be a bus trip (let me be right once!), but I'm now thinking TTU was the host. I doubt they base possible bus trips off visiting teams.

Back to the topic at hand, nice job Clenz! /hide

I won't go at you on this one cuz I really would have thought that could be a bus trip as well, BUT, according to the rules layed out it is not even a bus trip for UCA to SHSU in that bracket...even though they very well may for conference play. It is over 400 miles, that is the cut off. TTU to SHSU was getting close to 850 miles I think it was.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 10:40 PM

That is f'n badass man.

Mayville Bison
December 4th, 2015, 10:44 PM
I won't go at you on this one cuz I really would have thought that could be a bus trip as well, BUT, according to the rules layed out it is not even a bus trip for UCA to SHSU in that bracket...even though they very well may for conference play. It is over 400 miles, that is the cut off. TTU to SHSU was getting close to 850 miles I think it was.

My "let me be right" was actually me conceding that you were right and trying to save a little face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 10:50 PM
My "let me be right" was actually me conceding that you were right and trying to save a little face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the thing is, you were a mere 26 from being right and I had to look it up so I'll give it to ya even though we can't let you take it home with you. xlolx

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 11:46 PM
I have 2011-2015 finished, and once I figure out what I'm actually doing with them I'll post them.

This next part is for my reference...you can ignore.
Bottom is 47 sporting B
Seeded is 17 sporting B

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2015, 06:51 AM
Thanks. The kind words on this really make me happy. I've tried lots of silly things like this, but never had the guts to put enough effort into it to try to post it.

If UNI were to ever win a title is get this type of thing printed on a canvas to hang in my office

best thing on AGS all year Clenz

your welcome

clenz
December 5th, 2015, 05:17 PM
The OP has been updated with the bracket through 5 of 8 second round games.

Ursus - can I get the title of the thread changed to make it more universal for me to bump as the playoffs go on?

clenz
December 7th, 2015, 11:05 AM
Textured or not?

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015%20textured_zpscremfldr.png

TheKingpin28
December 7th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Textured gives it that rugged, old school, hard nosed, football attitude. The clean version, shines bright and stands out very easily.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 7th, 2015, 12:03 PM
The OP has been updated with the bracket through 5 of 8 second round games.

Ursus - can I get the title of the thread changed to make it more universal for me to bump as the playoffs go on?

Tell me what you want it to say and I'll change it.

clenz
December 7th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Tell me what you want it to say and I'll change it.
A generic "Official AGS Playoff Bracket" or something like that.

Right or wrong that's how it's been sold to the social media world...xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 7th, 2015, 12:08 PM
A generic "Official AGS Playoff Bracket" or something like that.

Right or wrong that's how it's been sold to the social media world...xlolx

Sounds good to me, I'll change it.

clenz
December 13th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Sorry for the delay in the updated bracket.

Had a minor procedure done Friday and reacted very, very, badly to the anesthetic and pain med that was prescribed after. I've been asleep since about 5PM Friday. Tonight was the first time I've been able to stay awake more than 30 minutes at a time since then.

Only caught the quarter finals on replay on ESPN3.

Congratulations to all teams in the semi-finals.

Bracket is updated in the first post

Bisonator
December 13th, 2015, 06:47 PM

Had a minor procedure done Friday and reacted very, very, badly to the anesthetic and pain med that was prescribed after. I've been asleep since about 5PM Friday. Tonight was the first time I've been able to stay awake more than 30 minutes at a time since then.

Bracket it updated in the first post
Probably for the best you didn't get to see the game. Joking...

Seriously though hope you get well soon clenz!xthumbsupx

MR. CHICKEN
December 13th, 2015, 07:32 PM

Bracket it updated in the first post

...AH SEE NO UPDATED NUMBERS...FO' QUARTERFINALS.....IN POST #1....2015 TOTALS.......WHAA AM AH DOIN' WRONG??...........BROCK!

Bisonator
December 13th, 2015, 07:58 PM
...AH SEE NO UPDATED NUMBERS...FO' QUARTERFINALS.....IN POST #1....2015 TOTALS.......WHAA AM AH DOIN' WRONG??...........BROCK!

He is talking about the pic in the first post of this thread not the points in his game.

swaghook
January 3rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
Needs an update before the Championship game.

clenz
January 3rd, 2016, 09:55 PM
Thought I had already.

It's done now.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2016, 12:10 PM
I'm not seeing the pics at all?

clenz
January 4th, 2016, 01:01 PM
I'm not seeing the pics at all?
In the first post?

I see it.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Oops, I was looking at the posts on the last page. It's there on pg. 1 indeed.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
January 6th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Kinda looks like a bulls-eye which after NDSU wins you could put on the back of an NDSU shirt.xsmiley_wix

clenz
January 9th, 2016, 06:53 PM
final bracket is done and uploaded on the first post and is pinned to the top of our twitter handle.

Also here for those that only just the new post button

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/2015%20final%20png_zpsy7icvtet.png

clenz
January 9th, 2016, 11:13 PM
I am learning a more advanced photoshop-like program right now. It's 10x's harder to do (thank you youtube), but can do 100x more things

I love the brick wall look...so....here's another version to use, if you see fit

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/playoff%20brick%20final_zpsvjy925hb.png

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2016, 11:29 PM
It looks awesome clenzy. Both of them.

clenz
January 9th, 2016, 11:34 PM
It looks awesome clenzy. Both of them.
I've seen dozens of the brick wall style logos for a long time, but never put the effort into learning it. I taught myself Pixlr to get the basic bracket design and tried to find a tutorial for the brick look on that. Turns out, pixlr can't really do anything cool like that so I'm now forcing myself to learn gimp. Hopefully by next year I'll get some pretty nifty tricks to throw more stuff together for the site

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2016, 11:39 PM
I've seen dozens of the brick wall style logos for a long time, but never put the effort into learning it. I taught myself Pixlr to get the basic bracket design and tried to find a tutorial for the brick look on that. Turns out, pixlr can't really do anything cool like that so I'm now forcing myself to learn gimp. Hopefully by next year I'll get some pretty nifty tricks to throw more stuff together for the site
I did some work and learning on gimp a couple years back. Still use it a bit when I need to but yes, it is a great program for sure.

Twentysix
January 9th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Awesome clenz.

TheKingpin28
January 10th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Whatever one AGS decides, I can tell you that I will be ready to purchase one and support AGS. Anyway we could put some of the purchase of the shirts to a donation fund for this site? If not no worries but I know I would be down for that.

Southern Bison
January 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Any decision on a bracket shirt?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 26th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Any decision on a bracket shirt?

There is a thread to sign up for one. It is in the works, having a bit of trouble between the graphic designer and the shirt guys right now as far as getting a good product from one to the other to print. In the works.