PDA

View Full Version : WOW Southern Utah got screwed!

clawman
November 28th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I've never seen a more blatant pass interference infraction in the 4th qtr that would have kept their drive alive, and it was not called. It is beyond my comprehension how a ref could miss the call, and I believe it DID affect the outcome of the game

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 28th, 2015, 06:29 PM
How about the defenses?

Over 1000 yards combined. Probably more than just one missed call to complain about.

REALBird
November 28th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Texas home cooking. DPI all day long.

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2015, 06:49 PM
In the end your Offense stopped playing when they went up 39-26, they played to lose the game and did a great job of it..... they should of attacked Sammy down the seams and over the middle but instead we get handoffs..

McNeese75
November 28th, 2015, 06:55 PM
That call cost SUU the game. BUT, they should not have let it come down to that. They had control and pulled their foot off the pedal.

Sammy94
November 28th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Mountain Valley refs wouldn't call it home cooking

Samalum'10
November 28th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Any video of the alleged PI? Caught a call and missed last half of the game

BisonTru
November 28th, 2015, 07:17 PM

They should have a re play of the game on ESPN 3, I believe it was around the 3:60 mark, not positive tho.

Hammersmith
November 28th, 2015, 07:18 PM

It was clear PI, but it was also clearly blocked from view from the official watching for it. The other officials on the field must have been following other assignments or also blocked from seeing it.

Sammy94
November 28th, 2015, 07:20 PM
It was definately PI, they missed a lot of calls. They missed a push off on SUU's next drive and our coaches just brushed it off as payback. SUU had many chances to put it away to say one non call cost them the game is just an excuse.

Samalum'10
November 28th, 2015, 07:25 PM
They should have a re play of the game on ESPN 3, I believe it was around the 3:60 mark, not positive tho.
3:60 mark?

BisonTru
November 28th, 2015, 07:28 PM
3:60 mark?

Long weekend, I believe it was 3:58, rounded up without a lot of thought.

TennBison
November 28th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Maybe it was a YSU official/fan they don't believe that PI should be called in the 4th quarter.

Samalum'10
November 28th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Long weekend, I believe it was 3:58, rounded up without a lot of thought.
Only showing 3:35 max on replay

BisonTru
November 28th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Only showing 3:35 max on replay

3:58 left in the 4th. I'm really going off memory and considering how well I remembered how time works that might not be accurate.

BisonTru
November 28th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Just pulled up the re-play on ESPN 3. The call is at the 3:29 mark hours:minutes.

MacThor
November 28th, 2015, 07:49 PM
4:08 left to go in the game. Wow there isn't an easier PI call to make. I don't know how that side judge can justify not flagging it.

Officiating that poor should earn an automatic suspension without pay.

Casey_Orourke
November 28th, 2015, 07:57 PM
SUU may have been screwed by that non-call, but they also shot themselves in the foot with missed oppertunities by giving up points on a blocked field goal ran back and a safety in their own endzone. There was also a failed two point conversion. There is the Bearkats' margin of win right there.

Missingnumber7
November 28th, 2015, 07:59 PM
4:08 left to go in the game. Wow there isn't an easier PI call to make. I don't know how that side judge can justify not flagging it.

Because he is looking through the defensive player and not going to see that. The Back Judge shouldve had that.

Sycamore62
November 28th, 2015, 08:04 PM

They don't get paid when they don't ref.

they aren't in the police union

Bisonwinagn
November 28th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Bad call but SUU still blew it with the fumble at the end. They could of easily won it and had plenty of time.

Milktruck74
November 28th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Having been an official for a number of years, I assure you two things...... 1. That guy did the best he could. You only call what you see. His mechanics were good, he was in position, the players bodies just blocked the foul. And 2. Nobody is going to beat that man up worse than he is beating himself up. The last thing an official wants to do is make (or miss) a call that determines the outcome of a game.

Bisonwinagn
November 28th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Having been an official for a number of years, I assure you two things...... 1. That guy did the best he could. You only call what you see. His mechanics were good, he was in position, the players bodies just blocked the foul. And 2. Nobody is going to beat that man up worse than he is beating himself up. The last thing an official wants to do is make (or miss) a call that determines the outcome of a game.

The question I have is why didn't another official call it?

Bearkat 41
November 28th, 2015, 08:50 PM
SUU played a great half of football. After going berserk to end the first half and then the strip of Briscoe on shsu opening drive and the quick score, their offense did nothing.

From watching it live it appears the t birds thought they had it in the bag. They were mediocre at best after that td to go up 13.

Also PJ Hall was a beast. Their o line will have nightmares about him. Two blocked pat. At least one sack. An int. He was the best player on the field for either team.

Cleets
November 28th, 2015, 08:56 PM
It must be nice to be Sam Houston...
That was about the most aggressive blatant pass interference I've ever seen
With 3:30 left that would have dramatically changed things and nobody can deny that

Bearkat 41
November 28th, 2015, 09:07 PM
With 3:30 left that would have dramatically changed things and nobody can deny that

That would have been about the most their offense did the entire second half after their td.

It was a terrible no call. No doubt. But the t birds were doing a whole lotta nothing.

And the reason they lost had a lot more to do with the fact that their defense was putrid.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 28th, 2015, 09:16 PM
That would have been about the most their offense did the entire second half after their td.

It was a terrible no call. No doubt. But the t birds were doing a whole lotta nothing.

And the reason they lost had a lot more to do with the fact that their defense was putrid.

This here.

SUU gave up 580 yards to SHSU.....will not win many games giving up that many yards.

BearKatProud
November 28th, 2015, 09:21 PM
All I know is that if the roles were reversed, I would be screaming.

It was clearly a PI and it was important.

biggame
November 28th, 2015, 09:24 PM
SUU lost for several reasons but I don't really think you can expect a defense to just shut another team down when you just run 3 plays and give the ball back to the opposing teams offense. The missed call was terrible and may have changed the outcome but we will never know for certain.

ngineer
November 28th, 2015, 10:37 PM
That call cost SUU the game. BUT, they should not have let it come down to that. They had control and pulled their foot off the pedal.c

That is such a problem in sports. You just cannot ease off and expect to re-accelerate automatically. I've seen in wrestlers who jump out to big leads and then start 'coasting' and then all of a sudden the opponent makes a move, scores some points, and the lead starts evaporating. Jim Gibbons, the great Iowa State wrestler has a great quote for that happening, "The fire is out and he's left with a wet pack of matches".

crossfire07
November 28th, 2015, 10:56 PM
That 23 yard punt look familiar. I think I've seen that guy before.

katstrapper
November 28th, 2015, 11:18 PM
That call cost SUU the game. BUT, they should not have let it come down to that. They had control and pulled their foot off the pedal.

I was at the game. That non-call did not cost them the game. There was still 4+minutes remaining. Give some credit to the Kat defense, mostly Mr. PJ Hall..

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2015, 11:20 PM
There was defense? :D

katstrapper
November 28th, 2015, 11:21 PM
There was defense? :D

Compared to the first half , yes.

katstrapper
November 28th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Here is another reason SUU lost, they were 3 for 18 on third down conversions.

Nickels
November 28th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Crazy game. 1114 yards of O. SHSU took 118 snaps on O (that may be a school record). All the missed and blocked kicks.

And now we have another Qb controversy and big injury question marks.

Our #1 Rb quite a few weeks ago. #2 and #3 went down today (fortunately a 6th year senior and freshman came in and played well). All-American senior tackle and starting Qb also go down.

Sam_Kats
November 28th, 2015, 11:56 PM
A draw play in the endzone & scoring 1 TD in the 2nd half costs them the game, not the 15 yd penalty that wasn't called.

Kats played like crap but a W is a W.

SUUTbird
November 29th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Yes it was a blown call but we can't blame our loss on that, we have way too many mistakes and turnovers. The fact that the game came down to a single call like that shows that, trust me I'm a little frustrated and disappointed that it wasn't called as well but it is what it is. Proud of my guys for winning the Big Sky Conference and at least showing the rest of the FCS that we can compete with the top teams from other conferences. SHSU played a hell of a game and they are a hell of a team, good luck on the rest of the playoffs!

crossfire07
November 29th, 2015, 12:53 AM
Suu fans, y'all are classy losers. Don't make excuses. Don't blame the coaches. Don't blame the sun for not being out. the kicker had a bad day. Our OC doesn't know how to call plays. Hopefully others here will learn how to lose with class like that. Good luck in the future.

Bisonwinagn
November 29th, 2015, 01:02 AM
A draw play in the endzone & scoring 1 TD in the 2nd half costs them the game, not the 15 yd penalty that wasn't called.

Kats played like crap but a W is a W.

I hate when people don't think one play makes a big difference in a game when it clearly does. That's like saying the Michigan loss to MSU wasn't caused by the fumbled snap on the punt and there were 150 other plays that decided it. Yes one play decides many many games.

SUUTbird
November 29th, 2015, 01:18 AM
The play did affect us there's no denying that, however we should not have been in that situation to begin with.

Casey_Orourke
November 29th, 2015, 01:47 AM
Yes it was a blown call but we can't blame our loss on that, we have way too many mistakes and turnovers. The fact that the game came down to a single call like that shows that, trust me I'm a little frustrated and disappointed that it wasn't called as well but it is what it is. Proud of my guys for winning the Big Sky Conference and at least showing the rest of the FCS that we can compete with the top teams from other conferences. SHSU played a hell of a game and they are a hell of a team, good luck on the rest of the playoffs!

It was a tough fought game. When SUU took over on that last possession, I immediately though about the PSU game where you scored that last TD against us.

But seriously, what hurt you was three turnovers and that you gave SHSU 4 points on a blocked PAT ran back and a safety and lost 4 points on two blocked PAT's and a failed two point conversion

Pards Rule
November 29th, 2015, 07:12 AM
The play did affect us there's no denying that, however we should not have been in that situation to begin with.

Like Tbirds attitude here. Was rooting for the Birds as I wanted to see a new team in the mix and I loved southern Utah when I toured there some years back.

caribbeanhen
November 29th, 2015, 07:48 AM
It was a tough fought game. When SUU took over on that last possession, I immediately though about the PSU game where you scored that last TD against us.

But seriously, what hurt you was three turnovers and that you gave SHSU 4 points on a blocked PAT ran back and a safety and lost 4 points on two blocked PAT's and a failed two point conversion

as a Delaware fan, it was refreshing to see a game with WR talent, too bad your coach pulled the plug and gave the game away....... Mormon speed..... who Knew? xconfusedx

LuckyKat
November 29th, 2015, 07:52 AM

IT IS......

crossfire07
November 29th, 2015, 09:55 AM
They aren't that lucky in The Hole. They get lots of PI calls then wonder why :)

Hammerhead
November 29th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Has Sam Houston State ever lost a playoff game to a Big Sky team?

katstrapper
November 29th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Has Sam Houston State ever lost a playoff game to a Big Sky team?

Lost to Montana, 2001 and 2004.

They have beat.....

N. Arizona (2004)
Cal Poly (2012)
Montana St (2011, 2012)
Southern Utah (2013,2015)
Eastern Washington (2001, 2012)
Montana (2011)

Sycamore62
November 29th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Nobody sees the great job a ref does all year but being blocked from seeing a PI call will start an internet ****storm. It probably ruined his playoff run too.

bluehenbillk
November 29th, 2015, 12:11 PM
This thread is comical. Was the call in question pass interference? Sure it was. Was it a game clinching call or tip the balance of the game? Sure it didn't.

i understand the frustration of a T-Bird fan, but both teams left plenty of opportunities on the field yesterday, one missed call didn't make the game, cmon man!

McNeese75
November 29th, 2015, 04:04 PM
This thread is comical. Was the call in question pass interference? Sure it was. Was it a game clinching call or tip the balance of the game? Sure it didn't.

i understand the frustration of a T-Bird fan, but both teams left plenty of opportunities on the field yesterday, one missed call didn't make the game, cmon man!

So if the call was made and SUU flipped the field (which IMO was what was happening) or even scored, that would not have tipped the balance of the game? That is just a silly comment

TheEagleSHSU
November 29th, 2015, 05:28 PM
So if the call was made and SUU flipped the field (which IMO was what was happening) or even scored, that would not have tipped the balance of the game? That is just a silly comment

Flipped the field? Did you not watch the 2nd half. They were abysmal on 3rd down and couldn't get out of there own way in 4th quarter.

McNeese75
November 29th, 2015, 07:32 PM
Flipped the field? Did you not watch the 2nd half. They were abysmal on 3rd down and couldn't get out of there own way in 4th quarter.

I watched the whole game and SUU was only one pass to #11 away from a score at any time. A completion at that point in time could have made all the difference. It's a moot point, the flag did not fall and the game is over. As I and others stated earlier it was their bad for getting themselves in that position to begin with. It was a fun game to watch and kudos to the Kats for hanging in.

Casey_Orourke
November 29th, 2015, 09:10 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TLE_KAThttp://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png
(http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=2296989#post2296989)Flipped the field? Did you not watch the 2nd half. They were abysmal on 3rd down and couldn't get out of there own way in 4th quarter

I watched the whole game and SUU was only one pass to #11 away from a score at any time. A completion at that point in time could have made all the difference. It's a moot point, the flag did not fall and the game is over. As I and others stated earlier it was their bad for getting themselves in that position to begin with. It was a fun game to watch and kudos to the Kats for hanging in.

I agree. #11 Mike Sharp was a monster when they played us. He had one run for 38 yards and receiving he had 10 receptions for 197 yards and 2 TD's. However their third down conversion was also horrible against us. They went 5 for 15 while we went 8 for 17.

But I still feel the #1 reason they lost is because they left points on the field with that missed two point conversion and missed PAT's and gave up four points with the blocked FG SH ran back and that IMHO boneheaded run play in the endzone that resulted in a safety.

Cocky
November 30th, 2015, 08:04 AM
I was at the game. That non-call did not cost them the game. There was still 4+minutes remaining. Give some credit to the Kat defense, mostly Mr. PJ Hall..

Hall was beast against us last year, too. JSU didnt have an answer for him.

Bisonator
November 30th, 2015, 08:17 AM
A game rarely comes down to 1 play. Now a close game can certainly be swayed by a single play or 2 but generally speaking most games are not decided by a single play. It was a tough break for SUU but they had plenty of chances to make more plays through out the game that would have changed the outcome. It is what it is...

BEAR
November 30th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Why is everyone surprised that the teams had over 1000 yards of offense? I mean its not like SAM had done that all year...

Texas Tech...671 yards
Lamar...560 yards
HBU...727
SFA .... 448
UIW...596
ACU ...528
Nicholls ...373
Texas A&M comm. 555
McNeese 380
NWSST 668
UCA 548
SUU- 579
---------------------
6633/12=552.75 per game.

veinup
November 30th, 2015, 10:30 AM
dang you SUU for not winning this game! i had high hopes.

BisonFan02
November 30th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Why is everyone surprised that the teams had over 1000 yards of offense? I mean its not like SAM had done that all year...

Texas Tech...671 yards
Lamar...560 yards
HBU...727
SFA .... 448
UIW...596
ACU ...528
Nicholls ...373
Texas A&M comm. 555
McNeese 380
NWSST 668
UCA 548
SUU- 579
---------------------
6633/12=552.75 per game.

A real murderer's row of defense played there......I've seen this before out of SHSU.

JMU_71
November 30th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Man, if we get passed Colgate and SHS beats McNeese there may not be a punt all game. There might be 1,500 yards of offense between the two teams.

Sammy94
November 30th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Nicholls ...373

What?? We had more yards against that mighty McNeese D??? Who knew Nicholls was so strong?

McNeeserocket
November 30th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Lost to Montana, 2001 and 2004.

They have beat.....

N. Arizona (2004)
Cal Poly (2012)
Montana St (2011, 2012)
Southern Utah (2013,2015)
Eastern Washington (2001, 2012)
Montana (2011)

Actually you made a few mistakes on dates (shown in red) as follows:
They have beat.....
N. Arizona (2001)
Cal Poly (2012)
Montana St (2011, 2012)
Southern Utah (2013, 2015)
Eastern Washington (2004, 2012)
Montana (2011)

That being said, it actually is pretty impressive that SHSU has had such success against the BIG SKY Conference!

McNeese72
November 30th, 2015, 03:33 PM
What?? We had more yards against that mighty McNeese D??? Who knew Nicholls was so strong?

I think the constant rain helped Nichols. "Hampered by a constant rain, the Bearkats rushed for 310 yards and passes for 63 more."

It never really rained for the game in Cowboy Stadium even though it did rain during the day before the game.

Doc

Sammy94
November 30th, 2015, 04:42 PM
I think the constant rain helped Nichols. "Hampered by a constant rain, the Bearkats rushed for 310 yards and passes for 63 more."

It never really rained for the game in Cowboy Stadium even though it did rain during the day before the game.

This is true. No rain but the wind and all the passing our OC wanted to do into it was the killer at McNeese plus a decent defense.

FormerPokeCenter
November 30th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Man, if we get passed Colgate and SHS beats McNeese there may not be a punt all game. There might be 1,500 yards of offense between the two teams.

LOL...not outside the realm of possibility....I covered Dak Prescott several times when he was in HS...one game, they played a team that had similar skill sets to theirs....Prescott's team won 84 to 42 and there were more than 1200 yards of Total Offense...in a HS game with 12 minute quarters. If you blink, you miss something and you might not be able to catch up!

It's the only time in 29 years of covering football games that I ever got writer's cramp charting plays...Crazy!

Of course, college games are different with the way the SID staff keep stats for the NCAA...

crossfire07
November 30th, 2015, 09:08 PM
This is true. No rain but the wind and all the passing our OC wanted to do into it was the killer at McNeese plus a decent defense.

Did they try some deep balls? Yes but only to clear out the 8+ in the box. I think your qb being 12-30 had more effect than the wind. Then throw in the penalties: 11-116

MR. CHICKEN
December 1st, 2015, 07:54 AM
xcoolx....KEELER WAS DUE UH CALL.........PLAYED APP STATE WHIFF MEAC ZEEBS..........CHAIN GANG....IN FRISCO.........HE WAS SHORTED IN [email protected] DUH CLOCK OPERATOR..xcoolx...BROCK!

YoUDeeMan
December 1st, 2015, 09:40 AM
as a Delaware fan, it was refreshing to see a game with WR talent, too bad your coach pulled the plug and gave the game away....... Mormon speed..... who Knew? xconfusedx

Repeating something doesn't make it true.

Watch the game again...SUU field position and SHSU defensive adjustments (and better tackling) changed. SUU was still tossing the piggy, but SHSU D got their rhythm and disrupted the SUU offense.

SHSU was the better team.

Bearkat 41
December 1st, 2015, 02:05 PM
Repeating something doesn't make it true.

Watch the game again...SUU field position and SHSU defensive adjustments (and better tackling) changed. SUU was still tossing the piggy, but SHSU D got their rhythm and disrupted the SUU offense.

SHSU was the better team.

Don't get all logical. The only reason shsu had almost 600 yards of offense with their third and fourth string running backs both going for 100+ is because of the pass interfence that wasn't called and SUU shutting it down. Couldn't be that their defense was hot garbage like most big sky teams or that shsu actually adjusted and took away what they were doing in offense.

msupokes1
December 1st, 2015, 02:46 PM
Don't get all logical. The only reason shsu had almost 600 yards of offense with their third and fourth string running backs both going for 100+ is because of the pass interfence that wasn't called and SUU shutting it down. Couldn't be that their defense was hot garbage like most big sky teams or that shsu actually adjusted and took away what they were doing in offense.

Not sure how any of that has to do with the pass interference call. What your running backs do has nothing to do with what your corner did. Good try at justifying though.

Bearkat 41
December 1st, 2015, 03:03 PM
It was pass interference. Never said it wasn't. It's not why SUU lost. Just like the mystery four penalties for almost 50 yards in one drive when we lost to the pokes isn't the reason we lost the game. We were out played and out coached. Just like SUU was out played and out coached in the second half Saturday.

FormerPokeCenter
December 1st, 2015, 03:19 PM
Mystery penalties? Clearly you listened to the game instead of watching it ;)

Sammy94
December 1st, 2015, 03:27 PM
Mystery penalties? Clearly you listened to the game instead of watching it ;)

I was there and saw some but it wasn't the reason we lost just like the non call PI wasn't the reason we won.

McNeese72
December 1st, 2015, 04:25 PM
It was pass interference. Never said it wasn't. It's not why SUU lost. Just like the mystery four penalties for almost 50 yards in one drive when we lost to the pokes isn't the reason we lost the game. We were out played and out coached. Just like SUU was out played and out coached in the second half Saturday.

I watched the replay the other night and 3 out 4 of those calls were holding. The DB grabbed at the WR as he went by before the ball was thrown. They weren't PI and weren't called as PI.

Doc

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2015, 04:57 PM
McNeese beware, the Refs still owe KC some more for 2010 the chain gate debacle

crossfire07
December 2nd, 2015, 05:54 AM
I'm sure we have been practicing our squib kicks xnodx

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2015, 07:47 AM
They weren't PI and weren't called as PI.

Did you notice the push off on the TD reception that was not called? Probably not with those sunflower gold glasses your were watching with.

McNeese72
December 2nd, 2015, 08:08 AM
Did you notice the push off on the TD reception that was not called? Probably not with those sunflower gold glasses your were watching with.

Are you talking about the TD right before the half. The DB was running into the WR without getting his head turned and the WR had to reach around behind the DB and catch the pass with one hand. If there was going to be a PI call on that one, it would have been on the DB. I was in the other corner of the endzone and had the same view as one of the officials.

Oh, and my camera doesn't have a sunflower gold lens on it.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s1/v5/p1646965267-4.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1071902781/e622ab213)

Doc

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2015, 08:16 AM
Still shots don't always show what happened, got video?

FormerPokeCenter
December 2nd, 2015, 08:38 AM
This like watching the Monty Python black knight sketch....

Doc just cut your legs off right below your arse and you're demanding that he yield...."It's only a bloody flesh wound!"

McNeese75
December 2nd, 2015, 09:12 AM

xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21899&stc=1

McNeese72
December 2nd, 2015, 09:36 AM

Okay, I don't have any video capture software on this laptop but go to the ESPN3 replay and go to about the 1:39 mark on the broadcast. Especially watch the second replay where it shows Kent Shelby running his whole route and making the catch and tell me where the push off was.

Doc

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2015, 09:38 AM
You probably think this was a catch also?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4ec42bca6105ce1b73350f33ed3183399b9186bf/c=0-217-3323-2094&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2015/01/11/USATODAY/USATODAY/635565960408994610-DEZ-BRYANT-2-.JPG

McNeese72
December 2nd, 2015, 10:01 AM

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4ec42bca6105ce1b73350f33ed3183399b9186bf/c=0-217-3323-2094&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2015/01/11/USATODAY/USATODAY/635565960408994610-DEZ-BRYANT-2-.JPG

I'm not a Dallas fan so I don't give a sh**t if it was or not.

Doc

McNeese72
December 2nd, 2015, 10:04 AM

Now, go watch the video and tell me where the pushoff was instead of posting deflections.

Either that or I'm going to have to find my old disk of video capture software, install it on this laptop, capture the play off of ESPN3, and post it here.

Doc

McNeese75
December 2nd, 2015, 10:23 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21900&stc=1

Yo 94!!!

FormerPokeCenter
December 2nd, 2015, 10:32 AM
xlolx

Ex-****ing-zactly!

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2015, 11:41 AM
Either that or I'm going to have to find my old disk of video capture software, install it on this laptop, capture the play off of ESPN3, and post it here.

Doc,

Don't go through all that trouble, I will look at it this evening when I have access.

McNeese72
December 2nd, 2015, 12:03 PM
Doc,

Don't go through all that trouble, I will look at it this evening when I have access.

Too late. Already did it. Here is a link. Watch the two replays at the end of the clip.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s6/v150/o912747306/c1/p1759684809-215.mp4

Didn't get the audio set up right, yet. So no audio.

Doc

BisonFan02
December 2nd, 2015, 12:25 PM
xlolx

There are a lot of flesh wounds in this thread already.....

crossfire07
December 2nd, 2015, 12:30 PM
My boy Shelby made 2 look bad. Really bad. Is 2 a back up? heh

BEAR
December 2nd, 2015, 12:43 PM
I still think there are too many players named McNeese on that team..xlolx

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2015, 01:32 PM
Are you talking about the TD right before the half. The DB was running into the WR without getting his head turned and the WR had to reach around behind the DB and catch the pass with one hand. If there was going to be a PI call on that one, it would have been on the DB. I was in the other corner of the endzone and had the same view as one of the officials.

Oh, and my camera doesn't have a sunflower gold lens on it.

http://www.docsshots.com/img/s1/v5/p1646965267-4.jpg (http://www.docsshots.com/p1071902781/e622ab213)

Doc

You're going to need a lot of tailgating to make those cheerleaders look good. xeekx

FormerPokeCenter
December 2nd, 2015, 01:37 PM
Doc's an old guy....anything in college looks good!

crossfire07
December 2nd, 2015, 02:01 PM
That's not the cheerleaders. You see these girls in person I'd think you'd say different. These girls can dance.

BisonFan02
December 2nd, 2015, 02:08 PM
That's not the cheerleaders. You see these girls in person I'd think you'd say different. These girls can dance.

I just assume everything down there is like it is in the 1st season of True Detective.... :D

crossfire07
December 2nd, 2015, 02:10 PM
Never seen that show but you know what they about ASSuming ****. :)

crossfire07
December 2nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
Here is you a show :) I like these kind of vids no matter the school.

https://youtu.be/_g1_9N9HPAI

McNeese75
December 2nd, 2015, 07:46 PM
I just assume everything down there is like it is in the 1st season of True Detective.... :D

You got it Chipper,

and everyone up there is just like "Fargo" xnodx