PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Ticket Prices

gumby013
November 24th, 2015, 09:32 AM
What is everyone charging for playoff tickets?

NDSU

Sideline - $40
End Zone - $30

rokamortis
November 24th, 2015, 09:45 AM

NDSU

Sideline - $40
End Zone - $30

Coastal is $20 for upper level and $15 for lower level. Same as normal prices. The school is covering costs for students.

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Coastal is $20 for upper level and $15 for lower level. Same as normal prices. The school is covering costs for students.
You charge more to sit higher up? Help me understand that one :)

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 24th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Coastal is $20 for upper level and $15 for lower level. Same as normal prices. .

xthumbsupx Nice that the school covers the students.

veinup
November 24th, 2015, 09:49 AM
serious question: will PSU sell out?

rokamortis
November 24th, 2015, 09:50 AM
You charge more to sit higher up? Help me understand that one :)

The upper seats are chair back seats and the other are bleacher back. It isn't like they are nosebleed seats.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 24th, 2015, 09:50 AM
At UNH

$5 for UNH Students (Dungeon)
$10 Youth (Ages 5-17)*
$10 Senior Citizens (65+)*
$20 Adult*
$25 Reserved Bench
$30 Chairback
*Price is for general admission tickets located in section F and standing room only tickets.

Cocky
November 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
10, 40, 60

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2015, 09:53 AM
The upper seats are chair back seats and the other are bleacher back. It isn't like they are nosebleed seats.

Aww OK. I didn't figure they were nosebleed - it isn't like an NFL stadium or the Big House. But it just didn't make sense without that extra context. Thanks.

clenz
November 24th, 2015, 09:55 AM
$10 adults
$5 youth
UNI students - university covering costs...so..free

Still have about 3k at the game only.

Sycamore62
November 24th, 2015, 10:07 AM
$10 adults
$5 youth
UNI students - university covering costs...so..free

Still have about 3k at the game only.

Is this a thanksgiving problem?

hktribefan
November 24th, 2015, 10:13 AM
At William & Mary it's $30 for the sideline and $24 for the endzone.

TheEagleSHSU
November 24th, 2015, 10:23 AM
SHSU
$32 for Chairback
$23for Bleacher Reserved
$18 for General Admission
Students are $5 for East Side GA

clenz
November 24th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Is this a thanksgiving problem?
Thanksgiving, Iowa is 11-0 so everyone is focusing on them even though they play Friday, general apathy with how the program has looked the last few years, and not exactly an opponent to get too excited about.

Sycamore62
November 24th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Thanksgiving, Iowa is 11-0 so everyone is focusing on them even though they play Friday, general apathy with how the program has looked the last few years, and not exactly an opponent to get too excited about.

im excited so we can have more examples for me to use locally when I talk about the difference between conferences.

clenz
November 24th, 2015, 10:57 AM
im excited so we can have more examples for me to use locally when I talk about the difference between conferences.
3k is real low. I'd bet we'll be between 7-8k.

Last year was 10K for a first round game
2011 was 7K for a first round game, but that was a 20 team field and game was in December
2010 was Thanksgiving weekend and was 5.9k. That was a bad attendance year though.

8-9K is my best guess for this weekend. If students were on campus I'd feel comfortable guessing 10 or 11

ursus arctos horribilis
November 24th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I just got off the phone and I think it was $38 each for a couple of endzpnes I grabbed, I am sure my west side tickets will be a fair amount more than that. I was on hold for 46:53 to get those couple so I assume they are busy today.

Grizzlies82
November 24th, 2015, 12:22 PM
At Montana they are showing student tickets for $5.

All other tickets priced at $35 each (plus a credit card surcharge).

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2015, 12:25 PM
I just got off the phone and I think it was $38 each for a couple of endzpnes I grabbed, I am sure my west side tickets will be a fair amount more than that. I was on hold for 46:53 to get those couple so I assume they are busy today.

There's this cool new thing called the internet you should check out...

SkinsWizDukes
November 24th, 2015, 12:40 PM
For JMU:

Ticket Prices:
General Admission - $15
Reserved Seating - $25
Chairback Seating - $50
Club Level - $135
JMU Student – $5
DC25 Member Student - FREE

We sold ~2000 student tickets in the first 24 hours of them going on sale. Should be an electric atmosphere in Bridgeforth next Saturday.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 24th, 2015, 12:52 PM

Ah, I thought about it but I can call off the puter while I'm working so it is really just as easy as that. I just have to listen to some classical music along the way. Didn't feel like looking for passwords and so forth. xlolx

Sycamore62
November 24th, 2015, 01:16 PM

how do I get on this "internet"

JayJ79
November 24th, 2015, 01:28 PM
2011 was 7K for a first round game, but that was a 20 team field and game was in December

that was a second round game

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 24th, 2015, 01:51 PM
All tickets are $35 at Richmond.

ST_Lawson
November 24th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Illinois State for their first game (vs winner of Dayton/WIU) lists $25 for general admission seats, $15 for general admission (youth, 12 and under), and $40 for their Touchdown Terrace (south end zone, they got beer there).

I don't know what regular cost is for a "standard" game, but tickets I got for our game there (which was their Homecoming) were $35 each for general admission.

RootinFerDukes
November 24th, 2015, 06:04 PM
I think JMU's range from free for student donor club members, $5 regular student, $15 GA, $25 reserved sections and up to $150 for our club section.

RootinFerDukes
November 24th, 2015, 06:12 PM
For JMU:

Ticket Prices:
General Admission - $15
Reserved Seating - $25
Chairback Seating - $50
Club Level - $135
JMU Student – $5
DC25 Member Student - FREE

We sold ~2000 student tickets in the first 24 hours of them going on sale. Should be an electric atmosphere in Bridgeforth next Saturday.

Nope. Not possible. Kpsul from unh said we have a worse atmosphere than Liberty and William and Mary. It's basically set in stone.

KPSUL
November 24th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Nope. Not possible. Kpsul from unh said we have a worse atmosphere than Liberty and William and Mary. It's basically set in stone.

It's a good thing 2000 students have already bought tickets, they can start lining up now and be through the entry gate by halftime.

Catsfan90
November 24th, 2015, 08:31 PM
how do I get on this "internet"
It's a dark dark place full of mean people, and boobs. Lots of boobs..... You don't wanna go.

ST_Lawson
November 24th, 2015, 08:39 PM
It's a dark dark place full of mean people, and boobs. Lots of boobs..... You don't wanna go.

Yes, don't go using up all the Internet boobs (That's how this works right?)

JALMOND
November 24th, 2015, 08:52 PM
serious question: will PSU sell out?

Definitely not this weekend. xnodx

I heard the second round game, PSU is charging $30 reserved and $20 GA. Cheaper than the Griz or Bobcat game.

RootinFerDukes
November 25th, 2015, 07:48 AM
It's a good thing 2000 students have already bought tickets, they can start lining up now and be through the entry gate by halftime.
Hey, the contracted event staff have to have at least 80% of their staff standing around doing nothing. It's actually required in the fine print of the contract.

veinup
November 25th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Definitely not this weekend. xnodx

well yeah, obviously..

i'm entertaining the fantasy of UM beating SDSU this weekend .. then next weekend right after we beat NDSU i could haul ass down to portland to watch that game. xlolx

JALMOND
November 25th, 2015, 09:06 AM
well yeah, obviously..

i'm entertaining the fantasy of UM beating SDSU this weekend .. then next weekend right after we beat NDSU i could haul ass down to portland to watch that game. xlolx

The way the Griz travel and the buzz PSU has generated around the city, if we do meet in the playoffs we could maybe have 18000 at the game. Hard to imagine given where we were at the beginning of the season. xthumbsupx

Also, if you guys were to take care of SDSU and NDSU and we were to beat UNI (if they get by EIU this weekend), I'd say that would silence the Valley crowd a bit. xlolx

Wishful thinking. A lot of football before that could happen and a long road for both of us. xthumbsupx

veinup
November 25th, 2015, 09:40 AM
The way the Griz travel and the buzz PSU has generated around the city, if we do meet in the playoffs we could maybe have 18000 at the game. Hard to imagine given where we were at the beginning of the season. xthumbsupx

Also, if you guys were to take care of SDSU and NDSU and we were to beat UNI (if they get by EIU this weekend), I'd say that would silence the Valley crowd a bit. xlolx

Wishful thinking. A lot of football before that could happen and a long road for both of us. xthumbsupx

oh yeah, if UM and PSU somehow meet in the playoffs i'll be there 1000%. what i'm thinking about is potentially driving to portland for the 2nd round game, which is the same day montana would play (against ndsu) IF we beat SDSU.

NDSUtk
November 25th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Illinois State for their first game (vs winner of Dayton/WIU) lists $25 for general admission seats, $15 for general admission (youth, 12 and under), and $40 for their Touchdown Terrace (south end zone, they got beer there).

Interesting. I didn't think the NCAA allowed alcohol sales during official playoffs. I've been to the NCAA March Madness and it was no go and they've never allowed it in Frisco, other than in the suites.

RootinFerDukes
November 25th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Interesting. I didn't think the NCAA allowed alcohol sales during official playoffs. I've been to the NCAA March Madness and it was no go and they've never allowed it in Frisco, other than in the suites.
we have a club section that allows alcohol that the school provides. No outside alcohol is allowed in, but people still smuggle in a flask.

ST_Lawson
November 25th, 2015, 03:30 PM

I don't know for sure that they're doing the Touchdown Terrace w/ alcohol during the playoffs. They did in the regular season, but that's all I know for sure.

NDSUtk
November 25th, 2015, 03:48 PM
we have a club section that allows alcohol that the school provides. No outside alcohol is allowed in, but people still smuggle in a flask.

Must be the big donors eh? Rich East Coasters ;)

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2015, 05:40 PM

NDSU

Sideline - $40
End Zone - $30

Hey Gumby, does the Carambola Beach Club mean anything to you?

DunkandDukin
November 25th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Must be the big donors eh? Rich East Coasters ;)

It actually is pretty pricey, but very nice. Full bar(s), food, TV's all over, covered outdoor seating etc. I don't feel like looking at the moment, but it's somewhere around 500 per seat and that's after paying what's basically a seat license.

On average we're approaching or exceeding a fair # of FBS programs already.

So, yea. Most of us smuggle in the flask or airplane bottles...xdrunkyx

RootinFerDukes
November 25th, 2015, 06:59 PM
$700 per seat is the new club section price. Most fans don't even make it to their seat. They stay indoors.

chattanoogamocs
November 26th, 2015, 12:42 AM
Chattanooga is $30 for reserved (chair backs seating mid field)
All the rest of GA and go for $20

Last year they athletics department had a novel approach. If students wanted a ticket, they had to sign up and reserve with their Mocs card. If they picked up their ticket, the department paid for it, if they didn't pick up their ticket, they charged their card for a GA ticket.