PDA

View Full Version : Most attractive First round match-up is?

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2015, 05:16 AM
Southern Utah vs Sam Houston - this kind of match up is what the playoffs should be about!

ElCid
November 24th, 2015, 05:46 AM
Southern Utah vs Sam Houston - this kind of match up is what the playoffs should be about!

Yeah, my head hurt trying to figure out my bracket because of this game, as well as The Citadel/Coastal and SDSU/Montana game. But this game was worse, so I suppose the best.xrotatehx

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2015, 07:21 AM

...............EGG-ZAKLEY!................................GO SAM! xcoolx

Professor Chaos
November 24th, 2015, 07:35 AM
I'm most interested in SDSU vs Montana because the winner comes to Fargo but I think there's a lot of great story lines involving two pretty darn good teams:

1) Can SDSU get revenge for their gut wrenching 2009 playoff loss is Missoula?
2) Does SDSU bounce back after getting knocked from the top 4 to the unseeded ranks in the final week of the season?
3) Is Montana's offense with Gustafson under center going to continue to be as effective as they have been late in the season against playoff caliber defenses?
4) And of course we get to see which conference can do the chest thumping after this matchup.

ST_Lawson
November 24th, 2015, 08:07 AM
I'm most interested in SDSU vs Montana because the winner comes to Fargo but I think there's a lot of great story lines involving two pretty darn good teams:

1) Can SDSU get revenge for their gut wrenching 2009 playoff loss is Missoula?
2) Does SDSU bounce back after getting knocked from the top 4 to the unseeded ranks in the final week of the season?
3) Is Montana's offense with Gustafson under center going to continue to be as effective as they have been late in the season against playoff caliber defenses?
4) And of course we get to see which conference can do the chest thumping after this matchup.

I'm hoping what we did to SDSU last weekend makes them really angry and they go into Missoula and just absolutely destroy. Not saying that's what I think will happen (most likely a close and hard-fought game), but just what I hope to see.

Daytripper
November 24th, 2015, 08:12 AM
I'm interested in Coastal v Citadel. Can Coastal bounce back from the disappointing loss to Liberty? Will Citadel have a S. Carolina hangover? Both teams could make noise in the playoffs if they get past this first game.

JMU_71
November 24th, 2015, 08:18 AM
The Citadel v. Coastal intrigues me. I want the Citadel to win because I'm tired of hearing about Coastal's coach.

Daytripper
November 24th, 2015, 08:25 AM
The Citadel v. Coastal intrigues me. I want the Citadel to win because I'm tired of hearing about Coastal's coach.

Yeah, that story is getting pretty tired.

UNIFanSince1983
November 24th, 2015, 08:28 AM
WIU vs Dayton

Professor Chaos
November 24th, 2015, 08:32 AM
I'm hoping what we did to SDSU last weekend makes them really angry and they go into Missoula and just absolutely destroy. Not saying that's what I think will happen (most likely a close and hard-fought game), but just what I hope to see.
Yep, that's going to be interesting to see. They can either rally around that and use it as motivation or they can mope about missing their opportunity to host some playoff games and get a bye and come out flat against the Griz.

UNIFanSince1983
November 24th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Yep, that's going to be interesting to see. They can either rally around that and use it as motivation or they can mope about missing their opportunity to host some playoff games and get a bye and come out flat against the Griz.

I would hope Stig has them ready, but they do seem to struggle in big time games. I don't want to say choke, but they seem to play tight when a game really matters. The exception was ISUr this year. Other than that they always are tight in playoff games and against teams like NDSU and UNI in conference. We will just have to see what happens.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2015, 08:36 AM

Absolutely!!!!

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2015, 08:37 AM
I'm interested in Coastal v Citadel. Can Coastal bounce back from the disappointing loss to Liberty? Will Citadel have a S. Carolina hangover? Both teams could make noise in the playoffs if they get past this first game.

This one is #2 on my list of most intriguing

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2015, 08:37 AM
I'm most interested in The Citadel and Coastal

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2015, 08:38 AM
WIU vs Dayton

WIU is going to sleepwalk through this game. A practice game for the next week.

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2015, 08:41 AM
WIU is going to sleepwalk through this game. A practice game for the next week.

should of just let them play North Dakota

UNIFanSince1983
November 24th, 2015, 08:42 AM
should of just let them play North Dakota

You are right Dayton vs UND would be a much more interesting game. Probably a lot closer game too ;)

JMU_71
November 24th, 2015, 08:54 AM
SHSU v. SUU looks good too. Whoever has the best shot at beating McNeese would be my pick (thinking that would be SHSU, but I think I would rather have SUU come to Harrisonburg). KC coming back to the Burg would be an interesting story line for the quarterfinals though.

dwtime
November 24th, 2015, 08:56 AM

LOL I'm with you on that. Joe Moglia, blah, blah, blah...........

Catsfan90
November 24th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Same, he was a CEO. Good for him who really cares?

Ivytalk
November 24th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Are we talking cheerleaders?

xsmiley_wix

leatherneck177
November 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
SDSU at Montana. Great matchup, although I think SDSU wins by at least two touchdowns.

jacksfan29
November 24th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I would hope Stig has them ready, but they do seem to struggle in big time games. I don't want to say choke, but they seem to play tight when a game really matters. The exception was ISUr this year. Other than that they always are tight in playoff games and against teams like NDSU and UNI in conference. We will just have to see what happens.

2014 Playoffs

NDSU 27 - SDSU 24

Just saying...

Bisonator
November 24th, 2015, 10:07 AM
SDSU @ Montana and SUU @ SHSU should be good games.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2015, 10:10 AM
SDSU at Montana. Great matchup, although I think SDSU wins by at least two touchdowns.

So we beat the MVFC champs by 3, but we'll lose to the 5th place team by at least 2 TDs? I'm not saying they can't win, but I'll be pretty surprised if it's a blowout either way.=

dewey
November 24th, 2015, 10:12 AM

Agreed. These games should be fun to watch. What a concept having teams from different conferences play each other in a national tournament. Too bad the MVFC bracket is so top heavy.

Dewey

Silenoz
November 24th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Which conference?

Eff that, if we win the only ones who should be crowing are MONTANA fans

Catsfan90
November 24th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Definitely SDSU at Montana. Montana has a first class facility, and huge fan support!

tomq04
November 24th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Agreed those are the 2 best matched up games as far as I can tell.

I have to root for big sky all around as much as it pains me to say Go Griz!

Grizzlies82
November 24th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Agreed those are the 2 best matched up games as far as I can tell.

I have to root for big sky all around as much as it pains me to say Go Griz!

Bless you tomq.

Grizzlies82
November 24th, 2015, 01:41 PM
There are eight games and three of them standout.

1 So Dakota St at Montana. The winner is obviously the leading contender to win the national championship this year!
2 So Utah at Sam Houston St. The winner is obviously going to shock the nice folks down in SW Louisiana.
3 The Citadel at Coastal Carolina. The winner can be awarded a Palm Tree by the Governor if they also win the following week.

PurpleStreamers
November 24th, 2015, 01:54 PM

These really are the two best games, but I am most looking forward to Citadel/Coastal. As much as all potential future opponents should hope for Citadel's kneecapping offense to be out of of the tourney asap, I'm pulling for the Bulldogs because of Rd. 2. For you all outside the region, Chuck Southern getting a seed and the chance to HOST Citadel would be a big story down here (http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150922/PC20/150929799). They've been pushing to make this a bigger thing, but Citadel refuses to schedule (somewhat understandably) more games AT CSU because of some underwhelming facilities. This would be a really cool game if happened at CSU for these stakes.

4grz
November 24th, 2015, 02:09 PM
I think Fordham vs. Chattanooga provides some intrigue. We haven't really seen the Patriot step outside the Northeast since Lehigh beat Northern Iowa in 2010 and lost to NDSU in 2011. It will be very interesting to see how Fordham fares against a team like Chattanooga.

We know that Eastern Illinois can both compete and get blown out by Valley teams, so it will be interesting to see which one steps up against UNI.

Has Sam Houston ever lost a playoff game in Huntsville? I don't believe so, and I don't think it happens this season.

JayJ79
November 24th, 2015, 02:19 PM
xsmiley_wix

I seem to remember CCU having a repulation for some cute ones.
The Citadel, probably not so much.

But I haven't done any research as far as the current squads, so things might have changed since then

CappinHard
November 24th, 2015, 02:43 PM
So we beat the MVFC champs by 3, but we'll lose to the 5th place team by at least 2 TDs? I'm not saying they can't win, but I'll be pretty surprised if it's a blowout either way.=

Ha, you Griz fans love stating that SDSU finished 5th place in our conference, but look who we finished behind. Must be nice to play in the Big Sky.

Daytripper
November 24th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Ha, you Griz fans love stating that SDSU finished 5th place in our conference, but look who we finished behind. Must be nice to play in the Big Sky.

SDSU would have finished first in the Big Sky and the Southland.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2015, 02:56 PM

A team that we beat.

JMU_71
November 24th, 2015, 03:02 PM

xsmiley_wix

I'd put ours up against anyone, especially if you include the Dukettes (Dance Team). Spatter cheerleaders pee standing up.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2015, 03:21 PM

It might be like the SDSU/Montana State playoff game last year that turned into a shootout!

KPSUL
November 24th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Hand's down, its Colgate@UNH! If you haven't seen the UNH dance team, it's well worth the long trip up North. (Unless your from Maine, then you'll be going to the sunny south)

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Rankin them all

#1 S Utah at Sam Houston - I just like this one because it's Big Sky passing vs Southland talented transfer running backs, Sammy is improving on D or just playing bad teams, were gonna find out

#2 the Citadel at Coastal Carolina - love the Triple Option and want to see the El Citadel kick the Chickens on our of FCS in style

#3 Fordham at Chatty - Does Southern speed still exist? if so, The Bronx cheer will await the Rams on return to the rotten apple

#4 W Illinois at Dayton - I would love to see the 6-5 team run off a few wins, and lets see how bad Dayton really is or isn't

# 5 E Illinois at N Iowa - middle of the pack for a mid west snoozer

#6 Duquesne at William n Mary - William n Mary vastly overrated, they will get a battle from happy to be there team anyway

#7 Colgate at UNH - Delaware has beat both these teams going back to last season, that ought to tell you how bad this game is, mark this one as an upset in the making

#8 South Dak State at Montana - a good match up but how many times have we already seen this game? for that reason it's at the bottom

ElCid
November 24th, 2015, 05:46 PM
I seem to remember CCU having a repulation for some cute ones.
The Citadel, probably not so much.

But I haven't done any research as far as the current squads, so things might have changed since then

Yeah but I bet they could kick your arse....which might be enjoyable to boot. Nah. They went downhill once they started using cadets instead of the local girls like from the COC.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Rankin them all

#1 S Utah at Sam Houston - I just like this one because it's Big Sky passing vs Southland talented transfer running backs, Sammy is improving on D or just playing bad teams, were gonna find out

#2 the Citadel at Coastal Carolina - love the Triple Option and want to see the El Citadel kick the Chickens on our of FCS in style

#3 Fordham at Chatty - Does Southern speed still exist? if so, The Bronx cheer will await the Rams on return to the rotten apple

#4 W Illinois at Dayton - I would love to see the 6-5 team run off a few wins, and lets see how bad Dayton really is or isn't

#6 Duquesne at William n Mary - William n Mary vastly overrated, they will get a battle from happy to be there team anyway

#7 Colgate at UNH - Delaware has beat both these teams going back to last season, that ought to tell you how bad this game is, mark this one as an upset in the making

#8 South Dak State at Montana - a good match up but how many times have we already seen this game? for that reason it's at the bottom

Uhh, only once in the playoffs...

JayJ79
November 24th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Yeah but I bet they could kick your arse....which might be enjoyable to boot. Nah. They went downhill once they started using cadets instead of the local girls like from the COC.

I'm quite sure that any woman in the armed services (or military academy) could probably kick my arse. haha.
And I'm sure the women on the Citadel cheer squad are attractive, just not quite as much in the typical "cheerleader" type mold as some of the other squads. Might be right up eiu1999's alley, though.

JayJ79
November 24th, 2015, 05:59 PM

in 2009. There has also been a recent playoff matchup of SUU and SHSU, in 2013.

ElCid
November 24th, 2015, 07:10 PM
I'm quite sure that any woman in the armed services (or military academy) could probably kick my arse. haha.
And I'm sure the women on the Citadel cheer squad are attractive, just not quite as much in the typical "cheerleader" type mold as some of the other squads. Might be right up eiu1999's alley, though.

xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Easily The Citadel at CC with SDSU at Montana in 2nd.

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2015, 07:27 PM

only once? hmmm, just seems like more, hard to believe that was 2009

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2015, 08:25 PM
only once? hmmm, just seems like more, hard to believe that was 2009

Hell, I think they have only played 7 times historically. SDSU has never beat the Grizzlies though.

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2015, 08:41 PM

Stig is the reason hey struggle. He does some incredibly stupid crap that doesnt put his teams in a good position for success.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2015, 08:47 PM

That's what I'm saying MVC fans underestimate their opponents something fierce. My bet is Montana beats SDSU.

clenz
November 24th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Coastal and Cit for me

dwtime
November 25th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Rankin them all

Jeez hen you have a lot of love for the conference I see. You know when Delaware is back in the playoffs I'll be sure to root for them. Oh yeah thats never going to happen, oh well...................

jacksfan29
November 25th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Stig is the reason hey struggle. He does some incredibly stupid crap that doesnt put his teams in a good position for success.

Stig has been quoted as saying he rarely over rules his coordinators, especially on offense. To me that's his only real flaw. Sometimes he puts TOO MUCH faith in those under him. Case in point, 4th and 1 against UNI.

knucklehead
November 25th, 2015, 11:37 AM
I'm going to W&M vs Duquense, so.......definitely SDSU vs UM.

centennial
November 25th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Stig has been quoted as saying he rarely over rules his coordinators, especially on offense. To me that's his only real flaw. Sometimes he puts TOO MUCH faith in those under him. Case in point, 4th and 1 against UNI.
It was the correct call IMO, horribly designed play.

clenz
November 25th, 2015, 12:12 PM
At home? Always play for the tie.

JayJ79
November 25th, 2015, 12:56 PM
At home? Always play for the tie.

Like Texas State in '05?

Thumper 76
November 25th, 2015, 01:30 PM

This. The thing I'm happy about with Stig is we are playing to win more instead of playing to not lose. I just HATED the play call.

UNIFanSince1983
November 25th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Like Texas State in '05?

I believe the answer is still yes.

Tribe4SF
November 25th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Current lines.

Massey

Colgate @ UNH(-6.5)
W. Ill. (-16.5) @ Dayton
Duquesne @ W&M(-20.5)
E. Ill. @ UNI(-17.5)
Fordham @ Chatty(-6.5)
SDSU(-5.5) @ Montana
So. Utah(-2.5) @ SHSU
Citadel @ CCU(-.5)

Five Dimes

UNH(-10.5)
W. Ill.(-17.5)
W&M(-22)
UNI(-17.5)
Chatty(-9)
SDSU(-3)
So. Utah(-1)
CCU(-1.5)

thebootfitter
November 25th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Current lines.
Except maybe for Sam Houston vs SUU, those seem about right to me. I'd say that game, SDSU vs. Montana and CCU vs Citadel are all pretty much pick em's. It wouldn't surprise me to see Colgate upset UNH. Maybe even Fordham upset Chattanooga, but the others have little to no chance, IMHO.

tomq04
November 25th, 2015, 02:52 PM
BigDGarciaFan (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/member.php?42096-BigDGarciaFan) Vs The Ballgirl on the ACU sideline?

Daytripper
November 25th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Current lines.

Massey

Colgate @ UNH(-6.5)
W. Ill. (-16.5) @ Dayton
Duquesne @ W&M(-20.5)
E. Ill. @ UNI(-17.5)
Fordham @ Chatty(-6.5)
SDSU(-5.5) @ Montana
So. Utah(-2.5) @ SHSU
Citadel @ CCU(-.5)

Five Dimes

UNH(-10.5)
W. Ill.(-17.5)
W&M(-22)
UNI(-17.5)
Chatty(-9)
SDSU(-3)
So. Utah(-1)
CCU(-1.5)

They are obviously aware of our defensive deficiencies.

Thumper 76
November 25th, 2015, 03:52 PM
BigDGarciaFan (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/member.php?42096-BigDGarciaFan) Vs The Ballgirl on the ACU sideline?

Sounds like a sticky situation.

FCSwatcher
November 25th, 2015, 03:54 PM

Using the outcome of the first game of the season to justify the outcome of this game is absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Using the outcome of the first game of the season to justify the outcome of this game is absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what's the justification for SDSU winning by 2+ TDs? We only have one common opponent, and we fared much better than they did.

Jackal
November 25th, 2015, 04:03 PM
So what's the justification for SDSU winning by 2+ TDs? We only have one common opponent, and we fared much better than they did.
Jacks blew out the BSC champs,who blew out Weber State,who beat the Griz. It's science.

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Jacks blew out the BSC champs,who blew out Weber State,who beat the Griz. It's science.

Dammit. You can't argue with science I guess.

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2015, 08:37 PM
. It's science.

It's poetry in motion....

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Jeez hen you have a lot of love for the conference I see. ...................

If the CAA was a song this would be it 1 2 3 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dHoEmUtIs

tribefan40
November 25th, 2015, 08:59 PM

2 seeds and 4 teams in ain't too shabby. We may be overrated (w&m as you stated in an earlier post or the caa as a whole) but we're in and we'll collectively have at least 3 saturdays to show what we've got. AGS.

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2015, 05:04 AM
2 seeds and 4 teams in ain't too shabby. We may be overrated (w&m as you stated in an earlier post or the caa as a whole) but we're in and we'll collectively have at least 3 saturdays to show what we've got. AGS.

I know you have a solid football team down there in the Burg but it will be interesting too see how the new and less talented CAA fares this year in the playoffs, personally I'm not expecting much but maybe it's just not the CAA thats Down, relatively we might not be as down as I think. Generally FCS has a couple of show case teams but after that it's back country deliverance (southland), dirtroads (swac), open prairie (mfvc), Cracker Barrel (ovc), urban obscurity (caa), wannabees (jmu), hog futures (mvfc), antebellum charm (2 chacha teams), tourist traps (Billy Burg and Coastal where you cant even whiff the sea) afterthoughts (nova, Butler, meac football) geotrivia (Jacksonville st) The Big Why and of course the Ex Patriots.....

Now everyone have yourselves a thankful turkey day

dwtime
November 26th, 2015, 09:27 AM

Not much you can do when the top two QB's go down for the season. Would you say this if Robertson and Lee were playing? Good song btw.

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Would you say this if Robertson and Lee were playing? Good song btw.

Glad you like the song, hard to believe they recorded that over a half century ago

but yes, if Robertson E. Lee where playing I think the CAA tune would be more like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIPS4LyveJs&feature=youtu.be

Milktruck74
November 26th, 2015, 12:18 PM
I'm probably a little biased, but Fordham at Chattanooga is TEH PLAYOFFS...a team that is 10 states away....they would NEVER EVER play under other circumstances.... Two teams that really represent what their conferences offer.... I love the match up, I love the opportunity to play someone else...I love the history of Fordham....It is just altogether the epitome of the Playoffs!!!!

dwtime
November 26th, 2015, 02:28 PM
I'm probably a little biased, but Fordham at Chattanooga is TEH PLAYOFFS...a team that is 10 states away....they would NEVER EVER play under other circumstances.... Two teams that really represent what their conferences offer.... I love the match up, I love the opportunity to play someone else...I love the history of Fordham....It is just altogether the epitome of the Playoffs!!!!

I'm looking forward to this game as a UNH fan I have an appreciation for Chatty football.

JayJ79
November 26th, 2015, 04:21 PM

10 states away out east is the same distance as 1-2 states away out west.

Milktruck74
November 26th, 2015, 05:53 PM
10 states away out east is the same distance as 1-2 states away out west.

True, but we have trees that have to actually navigate around!!!

ST_Lawson
November 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM
That's similar to our match-up with Dayton. We're a couple states away (although only a bit over 6 hour drive), and we've played other Pioneer League teams, but we've never played Dayton before. When we schedule pioneer league, it's usually closer teams like Drake or Valparaiso.

Kinda cool to check out a school I don't normally pay a ton of attention to.

Bearkats94
November 26th, 2015, 06:46 PM
One thing that is going to affect the Sam and Southern Utah game is going to be the weather. 50% chance of rain with 10-20 mph winds out of the north and temperatures in the low 50's to upper 40's Its going to be hard on the passing game.

McNeese75
November 26th, 2015, 11:12 PM
One thing that is going to affect the Sam and Southern Utah game is going to be the weather. 50% chance of rain with 10-20 mph winds out of the north and temperatures in the low 50's to upper 40's Its going to be hard on the passing game.

60% chance of rain, 57 degrees and wind light and variable (5 mph) Not that big of a factor. Well, other than on the attendance (which is usually weak for the games on Thanksgiving weekend anyway)

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2015, 11:15 PM

You're really comparing Week 0 to the playoffs? (Not saying he's right)

CappinHard
November 27th, 2015, 12:33 AM
Except maybe for Sam Houston vs SUU, those seem about right to me. I'd say that game, SDSU vs. Montana and CCU vs Citadel are all pretty much pick em's. It wouldn't surprise me to see Colgate upset UNH. Maybe even Fordham upset Chattanooga, but the others have little to no chance, IMHO.

So, you're picking the teams that are 17.5, 17.5, and 22 point favorites as for sure wins... Bold. xlolx

thebootfitter
November 27th, 2015, 12:49 AM
So, you're picking the teams that are 17.5, 17.5, and 22 point favorites as for sure wins... Bold. xlolx
I'm just saying the lines are consistent with how I'd probably pick the games. So... Yeah.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

SUUTbird
November 27th, 2015, 03:21 AM
Interesting that Montana's win over NDSU doesn't matter to some but SDSU's win over SUU does based on the same logic, hypocrisy much? Honestly for me my first round pick is the Citadel vs. CCU. A big fan of the triple option and military schools in general so here's hoping they get the win!

Big_Fan
November 27th, 2015, 03:55 AM
Interesting that Montana's win over NDSU doesn't matter to some but SDSU's win over SUU does based on the same logic, hypocrisy much? Honestly for me my first round pick is the Citadel vs. CCU. A big fan of the triple option and military schools in general so here's hoping they get the win!

It is Myopic Valley Logic, man... don't question it.

thebootfitter
November 27th, 2015, 11:06 AM
It is Myopic Valley Logic, man... don't question it.
To be fair, though, one was pretty much a drubbing, while the other was a close game. Teams can change, sure, but assuming both teams are improving, 45 points is a big difference, even when you consider the "any given Saturday" factor.

Grizalltheway
November 27th, 2015, 11:22 AM

That was like week 3, not week zero, man. HUGE difference, obviously.

mmiller_34
November 27th, 2015, 11:32 AM

1) Can SDSU get revenge for their gut wrenching 2009 playoff loss is Missoula? No
2) Does SDSU bounce back after getting knocked from the top 4 to the unseeded ranks in the final week of the season? No
3) Is Montana's offense with Gustafson under center going to continue to be as effective as they have been late in the season against playoff caliber defenses? Yes
4) And of course we get to see which conference can do the chest thumping after this matchup. Big Sky

Answered above:

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2015, 11:45 AM
You realize it was a Montana fan that first brought up the fact that Montana beat a MVFC co-champ and was now facing the 5th place team in the MVFC right?

thebootfitter
November 28th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Well... So far the WIU vs Dayton line seems to be a bit off. Yikes!

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Rankin them all

not bad

clenz
November 28th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Like Texas State in '05?

That situation is different.