Dale Lennon
Fired
Nick Hill

SIU QB Coach

Texas Southern
Darrell Asberry
Resigned
Mike Haywood
Out of FB for 5 years Previously Miami (OH)

Tennessee Tech
Watson Brown
Retire

Jacksonville
Kerwin Bell
Not Renewed
Ian Shields
Lenoir-Rhyne (D2) HC

McNeese St
Matt Viator
Louisiana-Monroe HC
Lance Guidry
McNeese DC

Western Illinois St
Bob Nielson
South Dakota HC

Fordham
Joe Moorhead
Penn St OC
Andrew Breiner
OC/QB Coach

Southern Utah
Ed Lamb

BYU assistant coach

Sycamore62
November 23rd, 2015, 02:30 PM
Im wondering who gets poached

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2015, 07:15 PM
Austin Peay finally fired Kirby Cannon as head coach. Maybe they will actually get a win next year.

clenz
November 23rd, 2015, 07:17 PM
SIU beat writer saying Lennon may not be safe

Skyhawk71
November 23rd, 2015, 07:19 PM
Austin Peay finally fired Kirby Cannon as head coach. Maybe they will actually get a win next year.

Awesome, they just fired a guy they had to beg to take the job.........they have facilities now, nice town........do they ever overcome the non-scholarship era?

centennial
November 23rd, 2015, 07:23 PM
I've read this on twitter as well. Lennon is probably gone.

catamount man
November 23rd, 2015, 07:32 PM
As far as I can tell no SoCon coach is in danger of being canned.

EKU Toss Sweep
November 23rd, 2015, 07:47 PM
Awesome, they just fired a guy they had to beg to take the job.........they have facilities now, nice town........do they ever overcome the non-scholarship era?

I keep waiting for that to happen, but maybe it is just not possible to get past the non-scholly label. After Nashville, maybe the best city in the OVC. The press release I saw reads as though boosters are paying the buyout so there's a little bit of bankroll behind the program.

herd13
November 23rd, 2015, 08:38 PM

I think Lennon at USD would be interesting.

melloware13
November 23rd, 2015, 08:45 PM
I'd be semi-surprised if any CAA coaches join this list by firings. Next year however could be fun

Cocky
November 23rd, 2015, 08:49 PM
Could the OVC be on the verge of taking football to the next level? Or at least each team trying to move up a level.

centennial
November 23rd, 2015, 08:55 PM
Could the OVC be on the verge of taking football to the next level? Or at least each team trying to move up a level.
If you mean the FBS then absolutely no. If you mean get better, maybe but I don't see you beating the MVFC, CAA.

PantherRob82
November 23rd, 2015, 09:07 PM

I think the biggest issue is never being the big dog in their footprint. Being surrounded by the MVFC, CAA, and SoCon is not helpful.

katstrapper
November 23rd, 2015, 11:37 PM
I don't know how Ray Woodard is able to keep his job at Lamar. Another season melt down by a team that appeared it was going to make some noise this year. One thing for sure, they have a hell of a running back.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2015, 03:58 AM

I really think so. If EKU can grab a great coach, EIU can keep building their program, and UTM get some good recruits I think the OVC has potential to be pretty respectable conference come next year. Even SEMO and Murray show potential, SEMO from what I've heard is a very young team and Murray if they can get some linemen and a couple running backs would be lethal. I think it will be an interesting year in the OVC next season.
If we can blossom in the Shadow of 9 P5 schools (unless I missed one) then the rest of the OVC should be able to grow even with the MVC and the CAA knocking on their back door.

Cocky
November 24th, 2015, 05:10 AM
I think the biggest issue is never being the big dog in their footprint. Being surrounded by the MVFC, CAA, and SoCon is not helpful.
Our issue isnt any of those conferences as we compete with SunBelt, ACC, CUSA and low level SEC for most of our recruits. Louisville for the past few years seems to be our biggest competition with the draw of staying home being our only advantage.

And no Im not talking FBS as only EKU has the desire at this point. Our new Pres has stated we will not be moving anytime soon.

aceinthehole
November 24th, 2015, 05:57 AM
I don't expect to see any coaching changes in the NEC.

bonarae
November 24th, 2015, 06:08 AM
For the Ivies, not much happening.... now that Priore's safe by winning a share of the Ivy title...

Daytripper
November 24th, 2015, 06:28 AM
I don't know how Ray Woodard is able to keep his job at Lamar. Another season melt down by a team that appeared it was going to make some noise this year. One thing for sure, they have a hell of a running back.

Didn't he just get an extension last year? If he can't get fired, nobody can. I don't know how long Vic Shealy will last at HBU. They are the worst team in the nation and their big money donors will be expecting better results.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 24th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Jack Cosgrove has stepped down at Maine

http://bangordailynews.com/2015/11/24/s ... -position/ (http://bangordailynews.com/2015/11/24/sports/umaine-football-coach-to-step-down-take-administrative-position/)

Smitty
November 24th, 2015, 08:14 AM
As far as I can tell no SoCon coach is in danger of being canned.

I guess the closest possibility is ETSU if they decided they want to go a different route.

The only other person that could be of interest is Russ Huesman. With his kid graduating this year, could a FBS team make him an offer?

FUBeAR
November 24th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Big South - Is Harold Nichols 'safe' at PC?

2-9/1-5 this year with wins over a non-scholly and a start-up. Defense is good, but offense, to put it as kindly as possible, STRUGGLED. At times, it seemed their O was playing for the opponent with the way they were giftwrapping short-field scores for them.

PC was 6-5/3-2 last year against a brutal schedule and had 5 solid wins (2 over SoCon teams), but 3-8/1-4 in 2013 & 2-9/0-6 in 2012.

13-31/5-17 over past 4 years. Good enough to retain and just make an OC change (maybe) or will the Ho's clean house?

centraljerseycat
November 24th, 2015, 08:41 AM
I don't know a lot about OVC football but how does Watson Brown keep his job after yet another losing season. He's had like 24 losing seasons in 31 years as a head coach or something crazy like that. Does Tennessee Tech just not care as long as the players do well in the classroom?

Sycamore62
November 24th, 2015, 08:41 AM

I think the situation the schools are in will prevent this to some extent. Situation being school size, city size, competition for recruits and fan support. I think that holds down even some of the programs in the MVFC compared to the ones that thrive.

jsnow84
November 24th, 2015, 04:42 PM

2-9/1-5 this year with wins over a non-scholly and a start-up. Defense is good, but offense, to put it as kindly as possible, STRUGGLED. At times, it seemed their O was playing for the opponent with the way they were giftwrapping short-field scores for them.

PC was 6-5/3-2 last year against a brutal schedule and had 5 solid wins (2 over SoCon teams), but 3-8/1-4 in 2013 & 2-9/0-6 in 2012.

13-31/5-17 over past 4 years. Good enough to retain and just make an OC change (maybe) or will the Ho's clean house?

PC had a lot of very close losses and it is a very hard place to recruit, he might make it one more year. Gardner Webb coach? They had a good win against Liberty, but that was about it, not sure about a possible change there. Think it is time for a change at VMI, but being they just changed conferences, their coach may miss the knife, not sure.

FUBeAR
November 24th, 2015, 04:56 PM
PC had a lot of very close losses and it is a very hard place to recruit, he might make it one more year. Gardner Webb coach? They had a good win against Liberty, but that was about it, not sure about a possible change there. Think it is time for a change at VMI, but being they just changed conferences, their coach may miss the knife, not sure.

VMI changed Head Coaches after last season and they are a much better football team today than they were before he arrived. The record didn't show it, but they COMPETED in almost all of their games this year, including their FCS game with Ball State. They will not be changing Head Coaches this year...or anytime soon if the trend continues...or unless their current guy takes a 'bigger' job.

Interesting with your thoughts on G-W - only saw them play Wofford and their Offense - other than their QB 'creating' was non-existent. I thought the PC/G-W this year might be called after 20 OT's with the score remaining 0-0.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2015, 05:29 PM
I don't know a lot about OVC football but how does Watson Brown keep his job after yet another losing season. He's had like 24 losing seasons in 31 years as a head coach or something crazy like that. Does Tennessee Tech just not care as long as the players do well in the classroom?

I don't think TTU cares, period.

catamount man
November 25th, 2015, 06:16 AM

PC's coach may get one more year. From what I've read at bluehosesports.com, the school itself is having money issues so I don't know if they can pony up the dough or not. It's an interesting read. Wish them well though as they lost SEVERAL close games this season. WCU didn't put them away until the 4th quarter. GO CATS!

Missingnumber7
November 25th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Anyone want to apply for the EKU job? Here's the link https://jobs.eku.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1448462216999

CID1990
November 25th, 2015, 08:47 AM
I am relatively certain that Coach Houston is safe. :D

underdawg
November 25th, 2015, 08:15 PM

He's not going anywhere---I read the Southern Illinoisan every day

FUBeAR
November 26th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Anyone want to apply for the EKU job? Here's the link https://jobs.eku.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1448462216999

"Offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check"

Crap, I'm out...

Big_Fan
November 26th, 2015, 04:09 AM
I really think so. If EKU can grab a great coach, EIU can keep building their program, and UTM get some good recruits I think the OVC has potential to be pretty respectable conference come next year. Even SEMO and Murray show potential, SEMO from what I've heard is a very young team and Murray if they can get some linemen and a couple running backs would be lethal. I think it will be an interesting year in the OVC next season.
If we can blossom in the Shadow of 9 P5 schools (unless I missed one) then the rest of the OVC should be able to grow even with the MVC and the CAA knocking on their back door.

Our offense should be good next year. If we don't build some depth on our defense (and fast) the OVC will be too interesting for my taste. Some of our young players are doing well, but we have a load of seniors. Heck, load is an understatement.

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2015, 04:28 AM
I don't know a lot about CAA football but how does Brock keep his job after yet another season without sniffin the playoffs . Does Delaware just not care as long as the players do well in the classroom?

I think that's exactly it

Catsfan90
November 26th, 2015, 03:51 PM
I think that's exactly it

How did it going from such a heavy winning culture, to seemingly not caring as much? Don't donors and alumni make a lot of noise?

Milktruck74
November 26th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Safe and POACHED are two different things with the same results!!!!!

TTUEagles
November 27th, 2015, 05:06 PM

In my opinion, TTU does not care. I'm fed up. Two years in a row I have not attended a game, didn't buy season tickets, didn't donate. Watson has done a lot for the university, got a lot of $ to improve facilities, etc., but winning is not a priority there. They are actually 'bragging' about finishing with where they did in the standings! All of the excuses were injuries and youth, but Watson says that every year. Great guy, good offensive mind, but is simply not good at winning games.

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2015, 05:58 PM
How did it going from such a heavy winning culture, to seemingly not caring as much? Don't donors and alumni make a lot of noise?

they make a little I guess, but the powers are wearing hearing protection, the hope is the new president that's replacing Harker will again recognize the importance of having a winning football team

Gordon Shumway
November 27th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Safe and POACHED are two different things with the same results!!!!!

Especially when at last count there were 13 FBS openings.

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2015, 06:49 PM
They are actually 'bragging' about finishing with where they did in the standings!
Wait, what?
"Yay we finished with a losing record and 204 in Sagarin out of 254? Go team??"

FordhamFan
November 28th, 2015, 10:37 AM
There's a thread about it, but I don't think any Patriot League coaches are getting fired. Now, everybody pray that Moorhead doesn't get poached from Fordham...but I'm actually pretty sure Syracuse has reached out for at least an interview. It's only a matter of time before he's poached, let's just hope it's not this year.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 29th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Mike London is officially out at UVA. Any chance he finds his way back to the FCS ranks?

heath
November 29th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Mike London is officially out at UVA. Any chance he finds his way back to the FCS ranks?
London was a good DC at Uva before he inherited the UR championship team from Clawson. As a HC London is not the answer. He will get almost 3 million to do nothing next season, but really do not see him moving down to be a HC at FCS. A great man but just an average coach. Wish him the best

penguinpower
November 29th, 2015, 12:30 PM
I expect very high activity in FCS coaching changes due to all of the FBS spots being available.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 29th, 2015, 12:33 PM
London was a good DC at Uva before he inherited the UR championship team from Clawson. As a HC London is not the answer. He will get almost 3 million to do nothing next season, but really do not see him moving down to be a HC at FCS. A great man but just an average coach. Wish him the best

How about he comes to Lehigh for a couple of seasons as their DC? Given his buyout he'd make about a million a season. Not too shabby.....

IBleedYellow
November 29th, 2015, 02:21 PM
Anyone think Stitt is gone this year?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

clenz
November 29th, 2015, 04:10 PM
There's something like 18 fbs jobs open right now. There will be movement

Spack and Pelini both seem like guys that will be gone this year or next.

If Spack is smart he's gone this year

melloware13
November 29th, 2015, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if KC moves up, since he doesn't have the same ties to SHSU as he did to UD (before he was fired). Maybe Rutgers will keep within their tree and take Brock off our hands

Daytripper
November 29th, 2015, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if KC moves up, since he doesn't have the same ties to SHSU as he did to UD (before he was fired). Maybe Rutgers will keep within their tree and take Brock off our hands

Isn't he still getting paid by Delaware?

eiupantherfan94
November 29th, 2015, 10:33 PM

Exactly. I don't know that much about the CAA and SoCon schools outside of athletics, but each MVFC school averages about 12-20k students in enrollment, which means more money for better facilities, which attracts better recruits, etc.. It also helps that each MVFC school has a bit larger markets to draw from (NDSU is the state's flagship school? Illinois State has a populous Blo-No area, SIU has Carbondale, etc.). The OVC school averages about 8-12k students, with the largest being EKU at about 15,000, I believe, and a lot have smaller markets Most of the stadiums are basically large high school stadiums (It's amazing how many MVFC schools have nicer stadiums like SIU, UNI, NDSU, Illinois State). Yes, Tennessee State plays in an NFL stadium but they need to start playing in an appropriate sized stadium where 20,000 fans can have more of an impact. JSU is seemingly the only school that has all the MVFC advantages in terms of facilities and support, yet I want to believe EKU, UT-Martin, Murray State, and SEMO are moving forward and will make the conference better. Heck, maybe Dameron will be able to field a more disciplined team and be able to become more competitive with tough nonconference opponents as well (Last noncon win for EIU was in 2013 vs. Illinois State. They are 0-11 since).

skinny_uncle
November 30th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Dale Lennon gone at SIU.

skinny_uncle
November 30th, 2015, 09:41 PM
I think Lennon at USD would be interesting.

Please, no.

BisonTru
November 30th, 2015, 10:28 PM
There's something like 18 fbs jobs open right now. There will be movement

Spack and Pelini both seem like guys that will be gone this year or next.

If Spack is smart he's gone this year

Completely agree with your last sentence.

I don't see Pelini going anywhere with his contract situation with Nebraska. Add in his antics, I don't see a lot of G5s interested and I don't see much interest from him considering it's not going to be more money and he's from Youngstown. He'd be interested in the P5, but I don't see much interest from that level.

Of course, I'm a little biased because I'd like to see him stay. 30 extra yards from the opposing coach is a nice little bonus.

Missingnumber7
December 2nd, 2015, 12:40 PM
Seeing rumors that Brown is out at Tennessee Tech, also that Southern is making a bunch of Defensive coaching changes, but nothing official out of either yet.

JSU02
December 2nd, 2015, 05:19 PM
http://ttusports.com/sports/fball/2015-16/releases/12_2_Watson_Brown_retires

Skyhawk71
December 3rd, 2015, 06:22 AM
The loss of Brown at Tech is almost as bad as the loss of Crowe at JSU for the rest of the conference.......Tech is a good place for football, and it won't take long to turn it around.......- and it's even on an interstate, NOT in the middle of nowhere.........

Skyhawk71
December 3rd, 2015, 06:29 AM
The Austin Peay State University has officially contacted, UTM's Jason Simpson- this is interesting to see how that would play out- multiple 2nd & 3rd place finishes, one OVC Championship with no budget and minimal facilities; has done an outstanding job turning around UTM over 10 years- even with the money they are trying allegedly trying to sling around, I don't think he would touch that one, another rebuild that is worse than what he came into in Martin- maybe gets more out of UTM in the process, but don't see him leaving- however; the Tech opening does concern me- he has done an unbelievable job bringing in mid-state kids- other than UTC he has dominated in-state FCS recruiting.......

bonarae
December 4th, 2015, 01:00 AM
See other threads. Kerwin Bell forcefully removed by the Jacksonville U administration.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2015, 10:18 AM
See other threads. Kerwin Bell forcefully removed by the Jacksonville U administration.

He won't be without a job for very long.

dbackjon
December 4th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Mike Heywood hired at Texas Southern

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 10:42 AM
How about he comes to Lehigh for a couple of seasons as their DC? Given his buyout he'd make about a million a season. Not too shabby.....

I approve this message, even if I don't think it has a chance in hell of happening.

Peems
December 4th, 2015, 10:46 AM

I really don't think after one year he would go. He stayed 15 years in Golden, and I just don't see him jumping ship anytime soon. That being said, the contract situation at UM always makes other jobs interesting.

SENOREIDA
December 4th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Mike Carlin, Coastal's DC has "parted ways" with the program. Coastal is in the market for a new DC.

Bo Pelini?

BisonTru
December 4th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I really don't think after one year he would go. He stayed 15 years in Golden, and I just don't see him jumping ship anytime soon. That being said, the contract situation at UM always makes other jobs interesting.

What's his contract situation?

I agree, he's most likely not getting poached till he gets a few successful seasons under his belt in Missoula.

Missingnumber7
December 4th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Head coach Joe Moglia told Myrtle Beach Online (http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sports/college/big-south/coastal-carolina-university/article47859095.html) that while he’s “priveledged and honored to be the head coach of the Chanticleers, he would seriously consider a “special opportunity” and has received some calls to gauge his interest from other programs recently.

Found this interesting.

BisonBacker
December 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM

He hasn't proven anything at this level yet, why would he be in the mix for something up the food chain at this point?

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Head coach Joe Moglia told Myrtle Beach Online (http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sports/college/big-south/coastal-carolina-university/article47859095.html) that while he’s “priveledged and honored to be the head coach of the Chanticleers, he would seriously consider a “special opportunity” and has received some calls to gauge his interest from other programs recently.

Found this interesting.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/61085401.jpg

By "special opportunity" pretty sure he means Lafayette

Daytripper
December 4th, 2015, 12:43 PM

Found this interesting.

That means he is taking this job.... http://www.ecupirates.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120415aaa.html

Ruffin McNeil fired at East Carolina.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 01:18 PM
That means he is taking this job.... http://www.ecupirates.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120415aaa.html

Ruffin McNeil fired at East Carolina.

Could be. Moglia to ECU, Coastal DC to Jacksonville, Kerwin Bell to CCU, I could see that as a possible scenario.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 4th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Could be. Moglia to ECU, Coastal DC to Jacksonville, Kerwin Bell to CCU, I could see that as a possible scenario.

But how would this affect the PL?

walliver
December 4th, 2015, 01:30 PM

In the article, he specifically talked about BCS and the NFL. Maybe it's just talk, but ECU wouldn't seem to fit the bill. Whatever, if any, job he takes next will likely be his last.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 4th, 2015, 01:32 PM
But how would this affect the PL?

Specifically Lafayette

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Specifically Lafayette

Depends. What's Moglia's position on safe spaces and the rights of student protests?

SENOREIDA
December 4th, 2015, 01:39 PM
In the article, he specifically talked about BCS and the NFL. Maybe it's just talk, but ECU wouldn't seem to fit the bill. Whatever, if any, job he takes next will likely be his last.
He's always been upfront about it. It has to be a "no-brainer". Something where CCU's school president tells him he has to take the job or it would be stupid.

REALBird
December 4th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Remaining jobs left for Brock Spack to consider:

East Carolina (not sure he's on their radar)
Louisiana-Monroe (which just fired former Illinois St. coach Todd Berry, not likely)
North Texas (gosh No!)
Rutgers (not the Big 10 job he wants)
South Carolina (not sure they don't want a bigger name)
Syracuse (probably someone from the East Coast)
Tulane (Maybe former UNI AD Troy Dannen looks North.....new facilities, AAC conference. Possible, but the most likely of the jobs)
Virginia (looking at the East Coast again, just my gut)

Hazell could be out at Purdue going 12-37 in the fourth year of a six year contract. No secret he felt as his should have been the Purdue coach on two separate occasions. If Spack can make a deep run to the NC again win or lose, it's LIKELY Purdue buys out Hazell in favor of Spack. With such a short leash, I don't see Spack taking any of those jobs above if Purdue could be in play this year or the next.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2015, 01:48 PM

He doesn't have the track record/experience for a major FBS or NFL team to take a chance. Hell, look at Bohl's track record. He went to Wyoming. ECU is light years better than that job.

BisonTru
December 4th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Rutgers could be an intriguing job. He was born in Manhattan went to Fordham. Head back to your childhood stomping grounds and build Rutgers into a Big10 competitor.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Rutgers could be an intriguing job. He was born in Manhattan went to Fordham. Head back to your childhood stomping grounds and build Rutgers into a Big10 competitor.

His name has been thrown into the ring for that job. Another name is Greg Schiano. Either would be good choices for Rutgers IMO.

Personally I think Schiano might be headed back there.

Syracuse is another intriguing place that Moglia might end up.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Rumor has it former EIU head coach Dino Babers will be the next coach at Syracuse, closing off another Moglia/FCS possibility.

Babers leaves an opening at Bowling Green, though.

Pards Rule
December 4th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Specifically Lafayette

Yes it would be the return of Joe Moglia to Easton. Spent a season in 1980 there, the last year of Neil Putnams tenure. Was actually retained by next HC Bill Russo but went to Dartmouth to be DC. Joe Sarra was Lafayette DC also under Putnam and retained by Russo and he stayed for a few years until he became LB coach under Jerry Sandusky.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Yes it would be the return of Joe Moglia to Easton. Spent a season in 1980 there, the last year of Neil Putnams tenure. Was actually retained by next HC Bill Russo but went to Dartmouth to be DC. Joe Sarra was Lafayette DC also under Putnam and retained by Russo and he stayed for a few years until he became LB coach under Jerry Sandusky.

I knew a link might emerge if we tried hard enough

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Rumor has it former EIU head coach Dino Babers will be the next coach at Syracuse, closing off another Moglia/FCS possibility.

Babers leaves an opening at Bowling Green, though.
FCS coach to Bowling Green is much more likely than Syracuse.

That's the job I'd look for Spack to jump towards if it's open and they call

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Oh boy....a big time FBS job just came open that *could* be right up Stitt's wheel house...

Bronco Mendenhal just left BYU for Virginia

centennial
December 4th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Oh boy....a big time FBS job just came open that *could* be right up Stitt's wheel house...

Depending on how he feels about a religious school it could be a good fit. IMO Stitt could get a PAC12 OC position. BYU fans will want someone more established.

Daytripper
December 4th, 2015, 09:16 PM

Not enough skins on the wall for Stitt. As centennial said, fans and serious alums will want someone with more experience. What about Lamb at SUU?

clenz
December 4th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Stitt is very well known and respected in the coaching world

None of it seems to matter anyway. The AD has come out and said anyone who coaches at BYU needs to be an active member of the LDS church. I have no knowledge of Stitr off the field, but that seems to rule out the majority of people

PAllen
December 4th, 2015, 11:13 PM
If they don't promote Anae, then BYU will be taking coach Ken west from Annapolis.

Missingnumber7
December 5th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Jacksonville University (FCS): Per source, Ian Shields will be the next head coach at JU. Shields resigned from Lenoir-Rhyne (D-II – NC) last night.

Montana State: Sources tell FootballScoop that Jeff Choate will be the new head coach at Montana State. Choate coached the defensive line and coordinated the special teams at Washington the past two seasons. News conference Monday at 11:30 MT
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com...936493457.html (http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/bobcats/football/montana-state-hires-jeff-choate-as-head-football-coach/article_eccf11c6-8680-5c12-abe5-9a9936493457.html)
Some more stuff from Footballscoop.com

TTUEagles
December 6th, 2015, 09:23 AM
The loss of Brown at Tech is almost as bad as the loss of Crowe at JSU for the rest of the conference.......Tech is a good place for football, and it won't take long to turn it around.......- and it's even on an interstate, NOT in the middle of nowhere.........
Maybe... Looking at overall records since the 1920's as well as in the "modern era," TTU football has achieved an overall (est.) .460 winning percentage. Does that tell you anything? I really felt like the late 1990's: they were starting to build something and say what you will about Watson's winning % (and I've written/said plenty), he did A TON for the program and university - facilities are being upgraded and have been since he arrived, scheduling improved, bringing attention to the program improved, etc.
However, I fear TTU will 'mail it in,' here and just go with an assistant as the next hire. My #1 candidate would be former Saskatch. RoughRiders Head Coach (won a Grey Cup) Corey Chamblin (former TTU DB).

Missingnumber7
December 14th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Spreadsheet has been updated and removed the 'Interim' HC folks.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 14th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Spreadsheet has been updated and removed the 'Interim' HC folks.

Link to spreadsheet?

goyotes
December 14th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Nielson is the new head coach for the Coyotes per this official annoucement from USD website.

https://twitter.com/SDCoyotes/status/676446748689063936 (https://twitter.com/SDCoyotes/status/676446748689063936)

Missingnumber7
December 14th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Link to spreadsheet?

Its the first post in the thread.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 14th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Its the first post in the thread.

Thanks. You can add Fordham HC Joe Moorhead to this list. He is leaving Fordham to become the OC at Penn State.

TTUEagles
December 14th, 2015, 12:53 PM
TTU's Head Coaching search: Has been "well over 200" applicants and the process ends today... I've emailed one of the candidates and it's exciting to see this much interest. Hoping they find a good one.

Missingnumber7
December 14th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Montana State: Multiple outlets are reporting, and we can confirm, that Montana defensive coordinator Ty Gregorak is leaving for the same position on Jeff Choate’s staff at Montana State. Gregorak served on the Griz staff for 12 seasons, four as defensive coordinator.

That is very interesting.

Cocky
December 14th, 2015, 02:01 PM
TTU's Head Coaching search: Has been "well over 200" applicants and the process ends today... I've emailed one of the candidates and it's exciting to see this much interest. Hoping they find a good one.
DI head coaching positions are very attractive.

kdinva
December 21st, 2015, 12:21 PM
UTC assistant Will Healy set to take the Austin Peay job.......

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

clenz
December 22nd, 2015, 10:18 AM
Things are moving a bit this morning

EKU has some new assistants:
Mark Elder plans to make Coffeyville offensive coordinator Angelo Mirando his offensive coordinator at EKU and Valparaiso linebackers coach Kurt Mattix his defensive coordinator.

Ed Lamb has left Southern Utah is joining BYU's staff (position unknown)...but that seems to be a he said/she said situation where it's been confirmed and then denied about 5 times.

Missingnumber7
December 22nd, 2015, 11:08 AM
Ed Lamb has left Southern Utah is joining BYU's staff (position unknown)...but that seems to be a he said/she said situation where it's been confirmed and then denied about 5 times.

I had seen that a few different places. It almost seems to me like SUU wants to have plans in place when he leaves or is trying to come up with money to keep him.

clenz
December 22nd, 2015, 11:10 AM
I had seen that a few different places. It almost seems to me like SUU wants to have plans in place when he leaves or is trying to come up with money to keep him.
BYU has announced their DC, I think. I don't know that he'd leave BYU for a position coaching spot...Would it be for a co-DC?

Something seems odd here. There is far too much smoke for there not to have been an offer and at least an initial verbal acceptance at one point.

clenz
December 22nd, 2015, 11:48 AM
NDSU offensive quality control coach Josh Kittell sounds like he has left to go back to NAIA Jamestown to be their HC...I'll wait until BF02 confirms.

He was the OC there prior to 2014

Bisonator
December 22nd, 2015, 11:51 AM
NDSU offensive quality control coach Josh Kittell sounds like he has left to go back to NAIA Jamestown to be their HC...I'll wait until BF02 confirms.

Confirmed. Good luck to coach Kittell!

Missingnumber7
December 22nd, 2015, 12:17 PM
Confirmed. Good luck to coach Kittell!

Was told that when they played in the Fargodome this year in early Nov. NDSU had asked that he finish the season in Fargo and wait to announce until the NDSU season was over.

clenz
December 22nd, 2015, 02:39 PM
Mentioned in another thread of it's own but wanted it here to have a one stop place

Temple OC Marcus Satterfield now the TTU HC.

TTUEagles
December 22nd, 2015, 03:28 PM
Not sure that's official. Tweet says Charleston Sou. Coach is interested

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2015, 08:07 PM

BF02 confirms..... xlolx

TTUEagles
December 22nd, 2015, 10:11 PM
Coach Chadwell says he is NOT in the running for TTU... I'm kind of disappointed to hear that.

McNeese75
December 23rd, 2015, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE=clenz;2311735]NDSU offensive quality control coach Josh Kittell sounds like he has left to go back to NAIA Jamestown to be their HC.../QUOTE]

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. NDSU has been making their own players instead of recruiting them. That explains a lot xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22063&stc=1

clenz
December 23rd, 2015, 09:14 AM
Southern Illinois plans to name interim head coach Nick Hill their new full-time head coach tomorrow per source. Local WSIL has reported the same.

Well...this should be interesting to watch.

Bisonator
December 23rd, 2015, 09:18 AM
Southern Illinois plans to name interim head coach Nick Hill their new full-time head coach tomorrow per source. Local WSIL has reported the same.

Wow.

clenz
December 23rd, 2015, 09:23 AM
Also of note for MVFC fans...

The job I thought Spack would lead for, BGSU, was filled before ISU finished their season and I didn't see him going to a non-MAC job, unless it was Purdue (which he wouldn't get).

With no MAC jobs open I thought was was for sure staying

AND THEN....

Ball State is now open. Their HC, Pete Lembo, is joining DJ Durkin's staff at Maryland...

EMU has also fired their DC...

MAC jobs opening up as new HC's fill their staff

BisonFan02
December 23rd, 2015, 09:35 AM

Not a surprise....can he coach defense? Hire a staff?

UNIFanSince1983
December 23rd, 2015, 09:39 AM
Certainly hope he can. I am sure they got a decent deal on him being their coach. So hopefully the risk isn't too high. I think everyone in the MVFC hopes he can coach and will lead them back to where Kill had them.

clenz
December 23rd, 2015, 09:55 AM
Not a surprise....can he coach defense? Hire a staff?
Yeah.

Not sure an offensive minded coach thats like 30, that's only ever played offense, is that they needed.

BisonFan02
December 23rd, 2015, 10:00 AM
Yeah.

Not sure an offensive minded coach thats like 30, that's only ever played offense, is that they needed.

Yeah, but I'm sure they can entice a great coordinator staff with packs of gum and Buffalo Wild Wings coupons.

Sycamore62
December 23rd, 2015, 10:58 AM

were they even trying? Did they hire our old athletic department administration?

clenz
December 23rd, 2015, 11:17 AM
were they even trying? Did they hire our old athletic department administration?
I think they made the "easy" choice.

He was on the staff.
He's the home town hero.
Kill was on the hiring committee...Hill played for Kill.

It might work out, but it does look a lot like "not trying".

Like I said, this has the same feel of Kliff Kingsbury at Texas Tech

Kliff played at TTU. After 5 years in the NFL he was the offensive quality coach at Houston for two years before becoming CO-OC and QB coach. He wen to TAMU for one year as CO-OC and QB coach and was then hired at TTU in December of 2012 at TTU as head coach. He had 3 years as an "actual coach" before TTU needed a hire to get the fan base back and get people excited.

As a head coach he's gone:
2013: 8-5 (4-5 in conference and 6th place) OOC wins were SMU, SFA, Arizona State, Texas State)
2014: 4-8 (2-7 in conference and 8th place) OOC wins were UCA, UTEP
2015: 7-5 (4-5 in conference and T-5th place) OOC wins were SHSU, UTEP, Arkansas

So, he's 19-18 overall (16-18 vs FBS teams) and 10-17 in B12 play.

The years before Kliff?
2012 - 8-5
2011 - 5-7
2010 - 8-5
2009 - 9-4
2008 - 11-2
2007 - 9-4
2006 - 8-5
2005 - 9-3

Compare that to Nick Hill
Graduated SIU in 2008, spent 5 years trying to make it in the pros. Then went back to Carbondale to be the head coach at a high school for one season. He was then named CO-OC and QB coach at SIU in Jan 2014 and spend 2 years as co-OC and QB coach. He's now the HC.

Named head coach for a fan base that isn't happy with the general direction of the program, even though he doesn't have the experience, because the fan base wanted someone familiar to rally behind.

Eerily similar, no?

REALBird
December 23rd, 2015, 12:47 PM
Also of note for MVFC fans...

The job I thought Spack would lead for, BGSU, was filled before ISU finished their season and I didn't see him going to a non-MAC job, unless it was Purdue (which he wouldn't get).

With no MAC jobs open I thought was was for sure staying

AND THEN....

Ball State is now open. Their HC, Pete Lembo, is joining DJ Durkin's staff at Maryland...

EMU has also fired their DC...

MAC jobs opening up as new HC's fill their staff

Purdue is a dumpster fire. Hazell's buyout was $6.7 million before Dec. 1st. After Dec. 1st it's still $4.7 million. They had to overlap the $600K buyout for Hope's last year to go with Hazell's $2.125 million a year.

Hazell has given them 6 wins in 3 years. That buyout will likely be about one years salary a year from now when he's canned, with the ability to spread the payments out monthly as opposed to a lump sum.

Plus I can't see Spack leaving his son prior to his senior season in Normal. His $300K at ISU isn't much different than the $398K Ball St was paying Lembo.

At least one more year in Normal by my accounts. Ball State isn't the Indiana job he wants.

Nor Eastern
December 23rd, 2015, 12:50 PM
Starting to see rumors on other media that Grass might be interested in TxSt. That sure might play a factor in the championship game.

TTUEagles
December 23rd, 2015, 08:16 PM
Tech still looking. Interviewed Va Tech's recruit. coordinator today. (Per Twitter)

centennial
December 23rd, 2015, 08:19 PM
Starting to see rumors on other media that Grass might be interested in TxSt. That sure might play a factor in the championship game.
TxSt would be a good fit for Grass.

underdawg
December 24th, 2015, 01:03 PM
I think they made the "easy" choice.

He was on the staff.
He's the home town hero.
Kill was on the hiring committee...Hill played for Kill.

It might work out, but it does look a lot like "not trying".

Like I said, this has the same feel of Kliff Kingsbury at Texas Tech

Kliff played at TTU. After 5 years in the NFL he was the offensive quality coach at Houston for two years before becoming CO-OC and QB coach. He wen to TAMU for one year as CO-OC and QB coach and was then hired at TTU in December of 2012 at TTU as head coach. He had 3 years as an "actual coach" before TTU needed a hire to get the fan base back and get people excited.

As a head coach he's gone:
2013: 8-5 (4-5 in conference and 6th place) OOC wins were SMU, SFA, Arizona State, Texas State)
2014: 4-8 (2-7 in conference and 8th place) OOC wins were UCA, UTEP
2015: 7-5 (4-5 in conference and T-5th place) OOC wins were SHSU, UTEP, Arkansas

So, he's 19-18 overall (16-18 vs FBS teams) and 10-17 in B12 play.

The years before Kliff?
2012 - 8-5
2011 - 5-7
2010 - 8-5
2009 - 9-4
2008 - 11-2
2007 - 9-4
2006 - 8-5
2005 - 9-3

Compare that to Nick Hill
Graduated SIU in 2008, spent 5 years trying to make it in the pros. Then went back to Carbondale to be the head coach at a high school for one season. He was then named CO-OC and QB coach at SIU in Jan 2014 and spend 2 years as co-OC and QB coach. He's now the HC.

Named head coach for a fan base that isn't happy with the general direction of the program, even though he doesn't have the experience, because the fan base wanted someone familiar to rally behind.

Eerily similar, no?

What will happen: New OC, DC and QB coach (although Hill will still have a hand& and be recruiting his guys). May bring back guys like RB coach Larry Warner who helped recruit All-MVFC Frosh Daquan Isom. Money saved by going from 230,000 that Lennon made to 175,000 will help raise assistant's salary enticements. (Also if I were making 175,000 in low Cost Of Living Jackson County, I'd be able to save 100,000 and live very very well thank you!). I'd guess either the OC or DC will be a vet who will be co-head Coach. Kill (and yes even) Lennon will help out with mentoring the extra duties of HC.

katstrapper
December 28th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Didnt see posted or maybe i overlooked but Southern Utah looking for new head coach now that Ed Lamb was officially announced as Asst Head Coach at BYU.

skinny_uncle
December 29th, 2015, 01:18 PM
What will happen: New OC, DC and QB coach (although Hill will still have a hand& and be recruiting his guys). May bring back guys like RB coach Larry Warner who helped recruit All-MVFC Frosh Daquan Isom. Money saved by going from 230,000 that Lennon made to 175,000 will help raise assistant's salary enticements. (Also if I were making 175,000 in low Cost Of Living Jackson County, I'd be able to save 100,000 and live very very well thank you!). I'd guess either the OC or DC will be a vet who will be co-head Coach. Kill (and yes even) Lennon will help out with mentoring the extra duties of HC.
Warner coming back is a pretty safe bet. Any changes in assistants will probably be on the defensive side.

Hambone
December 29th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Sounds like Marty Rodgers is leaving UND to coach at SIU.

kdinva
December 29th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Gard-Webb Def. Coord. McCray taking same position @ JMU....

Catbooster
December 30th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Haven't seen anything posted about these yet:

Ash is a finalist for Western Illinois job:
http://www.goleathernecks.com/news/2015/12/29/FB_1229155242.aspx?path=football

Sounds like Cramsey (ex-OC for Montana State, New Hampshire) is new OC at Nevada-Reno:
http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/tuesday-december-29-2015/

clenz
December 31st, 2015, 09:06 AM
Ash is also a "short list" guy for SUU

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sports/2015/12/30/suu-football-potential-candidates-replace-lamb/78108274/

Demario Warren, SUU interim head coach/defensive coordinator
Paul Peterson, Sacramento State offensive coordinator
Kevin Clune, Utah State defensive coordinator
Justin Ena, Utah linebackers coach
Tucker Waugh, Army assistant coach
Gary Crowton, former SUU offensive coordinator
Rob Ash, former Montana State head coach

clenz
December 31st, 2015, 09:10 AM
Austin Peay: Per source, additions to Will Healy’s staff include: Southeastern Louisiana quarterbacks coach Wes Satterfield (offensive coordinator / QB coach), Murray State linebackers coach Brandon Cooper (co-defensive coordinator / defensive backs coach), Chattanooga defensive line coach Marcus West (co-defensive coordinator / DL / assistant head coach), Jacksonville State graduate assistant Kevin Revis (tight ends / tackles coach) and Chattanooga director of football operations Carter Crutchfield (director of football operations / recruiting). Running backs coach J.D. Sellers was retained.

clenz
December 31st, 2015, 09:13 AM
James Madison: Per source, Gardner-Webb defensive coordinator / defensive backs coach Randall McCray will join the James Madison staff as defensive coordinator. McCray has spent three years at GWU. His defense finished No. 23 in scoring defense in FCS this season.

Davidson (N.C.): Offensive coordinator / offensive line coach Derham Cato, quarterbacks coach Jarrail Jackson and running backs / tight ends coach / special teams coordinator Diauntae Morrow will not return

Southern Illinois: Minnesota quality control assistant Nate Griffin will join the SIU staff as tight ends coach, according to the Star-Tribune, which adds that Southeast Missouri cornerbacks coach Melvin Rice will be named SIU defensive coordinator. Rice spent one year at Southeast Missouri after four years as a quality control coach at Minnesota.

Southern Illinois: Minnesota graduate assistant Trevor Olson will join the Southern Illinois staff as offensive line coach. Olson has spent three years as a GA and is the acting offensive line coach for Monday’s Quick Lane Bowl.

ST_Lawson
December 31st, 2015, 12:23 PM
Decent number of Minnesota people heading to Southern Illinois. Sounds like Coach Kill is having some input with regards for some of the assistant coaching spots.

TTUEagles
January 3rd, 2016, 04:55 PM
TTU announcing their new Head Coach Monday at 10 AM
I have no clue who that will be!

centennial
January 3rd, 2016, 04:59 PM
Decent number of Minnesota people heading to Southern Illinois. Sounds like Coach Kill is having some input with regards for some of the assistant coaching spots.
That scares me. Kill turned around a bad situation in MN. MVFC will remain the premier conference in the FCS if we can keep hiring good coaches.

TTUEagles
January 3rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
It will be Marcus Satterfield after all at TECH.

Catsfan90
January 3rd, 2016, 06:34 PM
Saw just now that JMU's head coach is headed to CCU.

uni88
January 3rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
That scares me. Kill turned around a bad situation in MN. MVFC will remain the premier conference in the FCS if we can keep hiring good coaches.

Kill built the programs at SIU, NIU and UM. He is a heck of a coach and SIU is smart to listen to listen to him.

cpacmel
January 3rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
Saw just now that JMU's head coach is headed to CCU.

JMU's former Head Coach Mickey Matthews is headed to Coastal as Def Coordinator. He was let go by JMU in 2013.

SUUTbird
January 4th, 2016, 04:24 AM
Narrowing the list down for our next coach, looks like Montana States Ron Ash is one of the frontrunners.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sports/2016/01/01/four-candidates-emerge-suu-coaching-search/78181002/

clenz
January 4th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Southern Illinois: Former longtime Montana defensive coordinator Kraig Paulson is being added to the staff as defensive coordinator, per source. Paulson spent this past season as the defensive backs coach at Northern State but also has previous coaching stops at Utah State and UNLV.

South Dakota State has an immediate need for a quality control position working with special teams and also serving as video coordinator. Must be experienced and proficient working with HUDL, Dragon-Fly and have adequate knowledge of using adobe Photoshop. Position pays GA Stipend. Serious Inquires Only. Send resume to [email protected]. Please put “Video Coordinator QC” in subject line.

Per source, Richmond director of player personnel Dave Rocco will go with Charlie Fisher to WIU coaching an offensive skill position, likely receivers or running backs. We also hear that Carthage College (D-III – WI) co-offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Jared Elliott will join Fisher’s staff coaching the quarterbacks.

tigonian02
January 4th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Furman Assistant HC/DLine coach Jimmy Lindsey headed to GaSouthern.

PaladinFan
January 5th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Furman Assistant HC/DLine coach Jimmy Lindsey headed to GaSouthern.

Good catch for the Eagles. Coach Lindsey is a talented coach.

Daytripper
January 5th, 2016, 10:51 AM
SHSU DC Mike Collins officially to UL-Monroe. Looks like Co-DC Brad Sherrod will take over, but nothing official yet.

clenz
January 5th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Another opening that may get some FCS looks popped up.

UTSA has moved on from Larry Coker.

Daytripper
January 5th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Another opening that may get some FCS looks popped up.

UTSA has moved on from Larry Coker.

Lousy timing. This late in the game it will be tough for anybody to put together a staff. And somebody leaving an existing job is screwing the school.

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Lousy timing. This late in the game it will be tough for anybody to put together a staff. And somebody leaving an existing job is screwing the school.

Dog eat dog....screw the school? How does Coker feel getting canned this late in the game? I don't think guys leaving are going to lose too much sleep over a previous institution.

Sycamore62
January 5th, 2016, 02:31 PM

It's all relative. When the NFL comes calling to successful NCAA coaches there will be another ticket's worth of merry go round rides.

Daytripper
January 5th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Dog eat dog....screw the school? How does Coker feel getting canned this late in the game? I don't think guys leaving are going to lose too much sleep over a previous institution.

I guess I misrepresented what I meant. Leaving this late puts the school in a bind in their ability to find a new coach....That is all I meant.

Bisonoline
January 5th, 2016, 09:24 PM
I guess I misrepresented what I meant. Leaving this late puts the school in a bind in their ability to find a new coach....That is all I meant.

Its really not late. IMO The season didnt end that long ago.

CFBfan
January 6th, 2016, 07:14 AM
SHSU DC Mike Collins officially to UL-Monroe. Looks like Co-DC Brad Sherrod will take over, but nothing official yet.

Sherrod was KC's DC @ U Del so it would be surprising if he was not

clenz
January 6th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Samford: receivers coach Russ Callaway will be promoted to offensive coordinator.

McNeese State: Lance Guidry has formally announced the additions of Kerry Joseph (co-offensive coordinator / WRs), Zack Bronson (DBs), Charlie Ayro (linebackers) and Dennis Smith (RBs / STC). Also, Landon Hoefer, who coached the quarterbacks the last two seasons on staff, has been promoted to offensive coordinator, Lark Hebert will move from linebackers to defensive line / camp recruiter / DFO, and Eman Naghavi will coach the offensive line and serve as recruting coordinator. Toby Willis will continue to coach the TEs and Carlos Perez will handle the defensive ends.

Florida A&M: Defensive graduate assistant Alex Peffley has added the title of recruiting coordinator.

Eastern Kentucky: Florida A&M defensive ends coach Walter Stewart is joining the staff at Eastern Kentucky

SENOREIDA
January 6th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Another JMU coach will coach in the FBS before JMU xlolx. Everett Withers is headed to Texas State

clenz
January 7th, 2016, 08:02 AM
D3 job...but FCS ties

UW Eau Claire: the three finalists that interviewed for the head coaching job this week were former Southern Illinois head coach Dale Lennon, former Minnesota quarterbacks coach Jim Zebrowski, and Minnesota Duluth (D-II) offensive coordinator Dan Larson.

clenz
January 7th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Jackson State: Arkansas Pine Bluff defensive line coach Dwayne Curry will join the Jackson State staff in the same capacity.

TTUEagles
January 7th, 2016, 11:16 AM
A couple of WESTERN CAROLINA coaches coming to TTU (DC and DB coach) to work with Marcus Satterfield. Anyone have opinions on this for me?

clenz
January 7th, 2016, 11:41 AM
A couple of WESTERN CAROLINA coaches coming to TTU (DC and DB coach) to work with Marcus Satterfield. Anyone have opinions on this for me?
More specifically

Defensive coordinator Shawn Quinn will be the new DC at Tennessee Tech and Western Carolina corners coach Chris Polizzi will join the staff as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Jackson State: Arkansas Pine Bluff defensive line coach Dwayne Curry will join the Jackson State staff in the same capacity.
In addition to the news of Dwayne Curry it sounds like Mississippi State recruiting specialist Sleepy Robinson is leaving to become running backs coach / recruiting coordinator at Jackson State.

clenz
January 7th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Tennessee Tech: Tennessee Martin wide receivers coach / pass game coordinator Justin Rascati will be the new offensive coordinator at Tennessee Tech.

TTUEagles
January 7th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Tennessee Tech: Tennessee Martin wide receivers coach / pass game coordinator Justin Rascati will be the new offensive coordinator at Tennessee Tech.

Rascati was former JMU QB?

Libertine
January 7th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Interesting if not noteworthy, JMU's AD just re-hired John Bowers as Director of Player Personnel. Bowers had previously been JMU's assistant head coach and recruiting coordinator until a month ago when Withers fired him.
http://jmusports.com/news/2016/1/7/Football_0107164543.aspx

RootinFerDukes
January 7th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Another JMU coach will coach in the FBS before JMU xlolx. Everett Withers is headed to Texas State

Your joke would be funnier if both Mickey and Everett had never coached at fbs schools in their careers... Except that they have.

RootinFerDukes
January 7th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Rascati was former JMU QB?

Yes he was our starting QB who won us the 2004 national championship. He was a transfer from Louisville.

TTUEagles
January 7th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Tennessee Tech (FCS): Per source, Tyree Foreman will serve as running backs coach (former RBs coach at Temple), David Napert will be offensive line coach (former OL coach at Valdosta State, ETSU, Chattanooga, etc), Derek Carr (from Temple) will coach receivers, Bobby Maffei (from Temple) will coach a defensive position, Sam Williamson is being retained as defensive line coach, Justin Matheney is being retained as operations / personnel and Price Patrick will remain on staff as well.
--footballscoop.com

ST_Lawson
January 8th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Update on our coaching staff. As most know by now, former Richmond OC Charlie Fisher is our new Head Coach: http://goleathernecks.com/coaches.aspx?rc=971&path=football

Doug Malone will likely be OC and work with O-line: http://www.bclions.com/doug-malone/
Malone was most recently O-line coach at the CFL's BC Lions. Prior to that, was O-line coach at a couple of other CFL teams going back to 2011. Before that, he spent time as OC at Presbyterian, and Western Carolina.

Jared Elliott will coach the QBs: http://athletics.carthage.edu/staff.aspx?staff=197
Elliott was most recently Co-OC and QB coach at Carthage College. Prior to that, was QB coach here at Western, grad assistant at Miami (OH) and WR coach at Missouri Southern. Played QB at Miami (OH).

David Rocco will be an offensive assistant (haven't heard if receivers or RBs yet): http://www.richmondspiders.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26800&ATCLID=210038009
Rocco (who I assume is Richmond HC Danny Rocco's son) was most recently Director of Player Personnel at Richmond. Previously a student assistant at Liberty.

No word on defense yet. Fisher is still evaluating DC candidates and will likely work with whomever ends up as the DC for filling out the defensive staff.

Libertine
January 8th, 2016, 08:56 AM
David Rocco will be an offensive assistant ...
Rocco (who I assume is Richmond HC Danny Rocco's son)

You assume correctly. Probably. Danny Rocco's younger brother has been a high school coach at several Virginia stops and is also named David.

ST_Lawson
January 8th, 2016, 08:58 AM
You assume correctly. Probably. Danny Rocco's younger brother has been a high school coach at several Virginia stops and is also named David.

Well, I do know for sure that the Rocco that we're getting was the Director of Player Personnel at Richmond, not the one who is a HS coach.

Libertine
January 8th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Well, I do know for sure that the Rocco that we're getting was the Director of Player Personnel at Richmond, not the one who is a HS coach.

Then, yes, you're getting Danny's son. He's a smart kid.

TTUEagles
January 8th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Doug Malone will likely be OC and work with O-line: http://www.bclions.com/doug-malone/
Malone was most recently O-line coach at the CFL's BC Lions. Prior to that, was O-line coach at a couple of other CFL teams going back to 2011. Before that, he spent time as OC at Presbyterian, and Western Carolina.

Doug used to be OC at TTU and was interim HC before Watson Brown was hired. A good man, and he was really good as the OC when he was at TTU (I thought).

clenz
January 15th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Slacked on updates this week...so here we go

Northern Iowa: Former TE and NFL player, and recent Notre Dame GA, Ryan Mahaffey has joined the staff as co-OC and WR coach
Idaho State (FCS): Offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Sheldon Cross is the new head coach at Kennedy Catholic HS (WA), per source.

UAB: Per source, Jacksonville State quarterbacks coach Larry Smith will join Bill Clark’s staff at UAB.
Jacksonville State: Per source, offensive line coach Trey Clark is leaving to become strength & conditioning coordinator at UAB.
Union College (NY): Sources tell FootballScoop Stony Brook offensive coordinator Jeff Behrman will be the new head coach at Union College.UC Davis: IUP (D-II – PA) defensive line coach, and former Ohio State defensive graduate assistant, Bryant Haines has accepted the linebackers job, per source.
Southern Illinois: Per source, former Minnesota graduate assistant Trevor Olson will coach the offensive line, former Golden Gopher offensive quality control coach Nate Griffin will coach the tight ends and fullbacks, and Melvin Rice will coach the secondary.
Austin Peay: Eddie Hicks has been hired to coach the corners, Josh Eargle will coach the offensive line, and Max Thurmond will handle the linebackers and special teams.
Florida A&M: Per source, North Marion head coach Stephen Field is expected to join the staff at Florida A&M; but that is not finalized just yet.
Tulane: Per source, Liberty University running backs coach Jamaal Fobbs will be the new running backs coach at Tulane. Slade Nagle will coach tight ends
Jacksonville University: Ian Shields staff structure is as follows; Tom Simi (assistant head coach / OL), Rich Ellerson (DC), Alan Darlin (LBs / recruiting coordinator), Mayur Chaudhari (safeties / special teams coordinator), Joe Anderson (corners), Trent Steelman (WRs), Steven Sylvester (RBs), Jesse Green (graduate assistant), Kevin Sullivan (director of operations / high school relations), Austin Eisenhofer (director of operations / high school relations), and Waylon Cox (graduate assistant).

clenz
January 18th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Western Illinois: Former Eastern Kentucky linebacker coach Garry Fisher has joined the Western Illinois staff in the same capacity.

Robert Morris: Mike Miller has been hired as offensive coordinator. Miller, who has 13 years of experience at the NFL level, most recently coached with the Arizona Cardinals where he served as the WRs coach (2007-08), passing game coordinator (2009-10), and offensive coordinator (2011-12).

Davidson: Boston College assistant player personnel director Vinny Marino is expected to be Davidson’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach according to SI.

UC Davis: College of Idaho offensive coordinator Tim Keane will rejoin the UC Davis staff as offensive line coach, per source. Prior to joining the staff at College of Idaho, Keane coached the offensive line at Davis for three seasons.

Idaho State: Offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Sheldon Cross is the new head coach at Kennedy Catholic HS (WA) and offensive line coach Matt Troxel is being promoted to offensive coordinator.

Arkansas Pine Bluff (FCS): Head coach Monte Coleman has agreed to a two year contract extension. The Golden Lions were 2-9 this year and 8-25 the past three seasons.

Union College (NY): Sources tell FootballScoop Stony Brook offensive coordinator Jeff Behrman will be the new head coach at Union College.

clenz
January 18th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Sac State OL coach Bill Laveroni plans to retire

clenz
January 18th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Sounds as though Citadel HC Mike Houston has taken the JMU job

chattownmocs
January 19th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Not a very big position but Chattanooga hired former Clemson and Syracuse OC Rob Spence to be their WR coach.

catamount man
January 19th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Haven't a clue on who the new WCU defensive coordinator will be. Kinda hope Speir promotes Mark Rhea who is the only holdover Speir kept from the Dennis Wagner era. Rhea is a good guy and a good coach. GO CATS!!!

ST_Lawson
January 19th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Still have some slots to fill, but our coaching staff is starting to come together. Here's what we have so far at WIU...

Head Coach - Charlie Fisher, formerly OC/QB Coach at Richmond. Also jobs at Penn State, Vanderbilt, Temple, NC State, Eastern Kentucky.

Offensive Coordinator - Doug Malone, formerly O-line coach at BC Lions (CFL). Also jobs at Hamilton Tiger-Cats (CFL), Presbyterian College, Western Carolina, Tennessee Tech.
QB Coach - Jared Elliott, formerly Co-Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach at Carthage College (D3). Also jobs at Miami (OH) and QB coach at Western Illinois.
O-Line Coach - Ty Howle, formerly O-Line GA at NC State. Also GA at Penn State.
Offensive Operations - David Rocco, formerly Director of Player Personnel at Richmond. Also worked at Liberty.

Defensive Coordinator - David Elson, formerly DC at Southern Illinois. Previous jobs include DC and then HC at Western Kentucky, DC at New Mexico State, Defensive Quality Control at Indiana University, GA at SIU.
LB Coach - Garry Fisher, formerly LB coach at Eastern Kentucky. Previous jobs include Co-Defensive Coordinator/LB coach at Kentucky State, Offensive Assistant at Utah, Defensive Assistant at Bowling Green.

BEAR
January 19th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Arkansas Pine Bluff (FCS): Head coach Monte Coleman has agreed to a two year contract extension. The Golden Lions were 2-9 this year and 8-25 the past three seasons.

How can a guy that had so much success playing college football and made the ring of honor for his NFL team have so little success in college. Well, he did have a good year a couple of years ago but man the struggles...

clenz
January 19th, 2016, 10:05 AM
How can a guy that had so much success playing college football and made the ring of honor for his NFL team have so little success in college. Well, he did have a good year a couple of years ago but man the struggles...
I think you have to look where he is.

Program history they are over 140 games under .500 all time

Were sub .500 in 01, 02, 03, 05, and 07 before he took over.

Coaches before him didn't fare so well.

James Shaw (76-79) 16-24 40%
Ben McGee (80-83) 17-22-4 44%
Donzell Young (83-86) 8-47-2 15.7%
Archie Cooley (87-90) 1-41 2%
Lee Hardman (93-04) 72-58 55%
Mo Forte (05-07) 15-19 44%
Monte Coleman (08-pres) 37-52 42%

Really, he's the 3rd or 4th best coach since 1976. Only one has been over .500 and Mo Forte killed all of that momentum.

Still, Coleman hasn't produced and to get an extension is iffy.

BEAR
January 19th, 2016, 10:47 AM
I think you have to look where he is.

Program history they are over 140 games under .500 all time

Were sub .500 in 01, 02, 03, 05, and 07 before he took over.

Coaches before him didn't fare so well.

James Shaw (76-79) 16-24 40%
Ben McGee (80-83) 17-22-4 44%
Donzell Young (83-86) 8-47-2 15.7%
Archie Cooley (87-90) 1-41 2%
Lee Hardman (93-04) 72-58 55%
Mo Forte (05-07) 15-19 44%
Monte Coleman (08-pres) 37-52 42%

Really, he's the 3rd or 4th best coach since 1976. Only one has been over .500 and Mo Forte killed all of that momentum.

Still, Coleman hasn't produced and to get an extension is iffy.

If I recall right he started there around 2010 and in 2011 had 25 players suspended. That takes years to overcome I'm sure. But he's the right guy to do it. He joined his brother who played QB at UCA in the mid 70s, Sam Coleman.. was pretty good according to the old timers here. I wish him luck because if he were coaching at any other school I believe success would follow him.

BEAR
January 19th, 2016, 11:16 AM
UCA

D.J. Looney (http://www.ucasports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=455&path=football)
Tackles & Tight Ends Coach

is now

Offensive assistant (Offensive Line) at UGA..home of the SEC Bulldogs... (Don't know who he is replacing or if they are adding one more but he will work with Sam Pittman.)

BluBengal07
January 19th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Jackson State

Head Coach - Tony Hughes
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/jackson-state/2016/01/14/tony-hughes-chance-making-his-own-history/78787940/
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/jackson-state/2015/12/14/report-jsu-plans-hire-tony-hughes-next-coach/77275104/

nearly 30 years of college coaching experience
2009-2015: Assistant Head Coach, Safeties Coach, Recruiting Coordinator, Mississippi State University
- Multi-year top nationally ranked FBS recruiter
Prior coaching at Southern Miss, Ole Miss, Louisiana Tech, Hinds Community College, West Alabama

He practically brought in a whole new staff and they're pulling guys. JSU had about 30 football recruits at the basketball game this pass weekend.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Griz fill out the open spots and welcome back a former player as a coach. DC went to exactly who we all thought it would.

http://www.gogriz.com/news/2016/1/18/FB_0118165820.aspx

centennial
January 19th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Griz fill out the open spots and welcome back a former player as a coach. DC went to exactly who we all thought it would.

http://www.gogriz.com/news/2016/1/18/FB_0118165820.aspx
Good new hires.

BEAR
January 21st, 2016, 09:31 AM
UCA hires Southern Illinois Running Back coach Larry Warner:

Nathan Brown ‏@NathanBrownUCA (https://twitter.com/NathanBrownUCA) 15h15 hours ago (https://twitter.com/NathanBrownUCA/status/689964755650494464)
Fired up about coach @coachWarnerRB (https://twitter.com/coachWarnerRB) jumping on board with the bear family. Going to be a big time addition. #fearthestripes (https://twitter.com/hashtag/fearthestripes?src=hash) #rundownhill (https://twitter.com/hashtag/rundownhill?src=hash)

Libertine
January 21st, 2016, 10:55 PM
Former Jacksonville U. head coach Kerwin Bell is taking over at D2 power Valdosta State. It'll be interesting to see what he can do at a school that's willing to fund its football program.

Bisonoline
January 22nd, 2016, 01:40 AM
Where did Dale Lennon from SIU land?

Twentysix
January 22nd, 2016, 04:10 AM
Where did Dale Lennon from SIU land?

Not sure, a quick google shows an absence of activity, his facebook says he still lives in Carbondale too. Looks like he is still TBD or retired.

Bisonoline
January 22nd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Not sure, a quick google shows an absence of activity, his facebook says he still lives in Carbondale too. Looks like he is still TBD or retired.

Thanks. I couldnt find anything either.

knucklehead
January 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Interesting hire by Liberty for their new Running Backs coach and Special Teams coordinator. A familiar name to you Big Sky folks, Scott Downing. Scott replaces Jamal Fobbs who left to be the RB Coach at Tulane. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=15934&TeamID= (http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=15934&TeamID)

Liberty Head Football Coach Turner Gill has announced the hire of Scott Downing as new running backs coach and special teams coordinator.
"Scott is a phenomenal teacher, not only athletically for our team, but also spiritually, academically and socially," stated Gill. "Scott has done a tremendous job with special teams wherever he has been."
Downing brings over three decades of NCAA coaching experience with him to Liberty, including seven years as a head coach and 14 years as a coordinator. He has worked at the FBS level for 26 years, helping coach his teams to 17 bowl appearances.

TTUEagles
January 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Morehead State DC, Dontae Wright, to TTU as LB/Special Teams coach...

Libertine
January 28th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Scott replaces Jamal Fobbs who left to be the RB Coach at Tulane.

FTFY

knucklehead
January 28th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Oops. Thanks Lib.

centennial
January 28th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Interesting hire by Liberty for their new Running Backs coach and Special Teams coordinator. A familiar name to you Big Sky folks, Scott Downing. Scott replaces Jamal Fobbs who left to be the RB Coach at Tulane. http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=15934&TeamID= (http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10869&NewsID=15934&TeamID)

How long does Turner Gill stay? Is the seat hot? Liberty has all the advantages a FCS school can have.

BEAR
January 29th, 2016, 08:16 AM
UCA Head football coach Steve Campbell has his name mentioned for consideration for the head job at Southern Miss.

http://www.sunherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/rick-cleveland/article56764308.html

Steve Campbell of Central Arkansas, who has guided Delta State and Mississippi Gulf Coast to national championships, deserves consideration. And there are others.
As Monken stated many times, the USM job has many pluses: a winning tradition and being in the middle of so much talent (Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana), chief among them.

Not that he threw his name in the hat...but he's getting looks...which would be fine with this bear fan because he's only been here 2 years.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/rick-cleveland/article56764308.html#storylink=cpy

knucklehead
January 30th, 2016, 05:42 PM
How long does Turner Gill stay? Is the seat hot? Liberty has all the advantages a FCS school can have.
There are those who thought the seat was hot this year. I am not in the category. I think he still has lee way for now, but they need to build back to the playoffs soon. And yes, we all agree that more should have been accomplished by now with the resources. I choose to believe it's coming soon.

centennial
January 30th, 2016, 05:55 PM
There are those who thought the seat was hot this year. I am not in the category. I think he still has lee way for now, but they need to build back to the playoffs soon.
Gill has some big game experience but I am not sold on him. He looks and feels like a mediocre coach to me. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

kdinva
January 31st, 2016, 09:05 PM
Alcorn St. Coach Hopson is the new man at U. Southern Mississippi.......just 3 days before.....

NDSUtk
February 9th, 2016, 01:59 PM
An update on former SIU Salukis coach Dale Lennon - he has left coaching and taken a Public Affairs job at University of Mary (D-2) in Bismarck ND where he previously coached football:

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3943806-former-und-football-coach-dale-lennon-takes-job-university-mary

kdinva
February 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Here's an unusual move.......the Jackson St. Off. Coord. (former Hawaii gunslinger Timmy Chang), is moving to a D-3 school to be their off. Coord. You rarely see an assistant move "down" two levels for the same position.....

Emory & Henry (VA): Jackson State offensive coordinator Timmy Chang has been offered the Emory & Henry offensive coordinator job and is expected to join the staff. Chang, the former Hawaii quarterback, has spent the past two years at Jackson State.

Daytripper
February 11th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Here's an unusual move.......the Jackson St. Off. Coord. (former Hawaii gunslinger Timmy Chang), is moving to a D-3 school to be their off. Coord. You rarely see an assistant move "down" two levels for the same position.....

Emory & Henry (VA): Jackson State offensive coordinator Timmy Chang has been offered the Emory & Henry offensive coordinator job and is expected to join the staff. Chang, the former Hawaii quarterback, has spent the past two years at Jackson State.

I am guessing there is an agreement that he becomes the head coach in the very near future.... likely the pending retirement of current HC.

Libertine
February 11th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I am guessing there is an agreement that he becomes the head coach in the very near future.... likely the pending retirement of current HC.

Not likely, I think. The current guy is only in his 50's, is an alum and has only been there two years. A former OL coach there once told me it's a place that's not hurting for money so perhaps the paycheck was just more competitive.

Libertine
February 11th, 2016, 02:28 PM
In other news, Morgan State head coach Lee Hull resigned on Monday, Feb 7th -- five days after Signing Day -- to take an assistant position with the Indianapolis Colts.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/football/bal-morgan-state-football-coach-lee-hull-leaving-for-assistant-job-with-indianapolis-colts-20160208-story.html

Those 15 kids he signed last week might be a tad upset.

Libertine
February 13th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Annnnd, not to be outdone within their own conference, Savannah State announced yesterday that head coach Earnest Wilson III has resigned to take the open head coaching position at D2 Elizabeth City State.

http://www.wjcl.com/sports/earnest-wilson-iii-leaving-ssu-for-elizabeth-city-state/142688143/story

Thumper 76
February 13th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdinva
February 14th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Annnnd, not to be outdone within their own conference, Savannah State announced yesterday that head coach Earnest Wilson III has resigned to take the open head coaching position at D2 Elizabeth City State.

http://www.wjcl.com/sports/earnest-wilson-iii-leaving-ssu-for-elizabeth-city-state/142688143/story

bad timing for SSU, no doubt......but an upgrade for Coach Wilson......3/4 of the CIAA would beat SSU....

kdinva
February 14th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Former UTC and JMU and VMI O-line Coach Chris Malone moving to ODU; per "coachingsearch.com".....

catamount man
February 16th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Dustin Landry is Western Carolina's new defensive coordinator. https://twitter.com/CoachLandryDC

Has experience working under Gene Chizek and coached at Troy in 2013 and 2014. Welcome to Cullowhee! GO CATS!

catamount man
February 25th, 2016, 09:21 PM
(http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/#)TWEET
(http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/#)EMAIL
Western Carolina (FCS): Per source, Jason Nichols has joined the staff and will coach the running backs and Jeff Popovich has been hired as the new secondary coach. Nichols spent last season at ULM, and Popovich was at UTSA in 2015.

http://www.catamountsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/022316aaa.html

Welcome coaches Landry, Nichols and Popovich. GO CATS!

catamount man
March 19th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Well...Popovich has already left Cullowhee to take a position with the Indianapolis Colts. Well...that sucks. GO CATS!

catamount man
March 19th, 2016, 06:21 PM
We did hire former Catamount DL Chris Collins (2006-2009) as the new defensive tackles coach. He was a grad asst at App State in 2015 and was an asst at D2 Catawba in 2013 and 2014. Welcome home Chris! GO CATS!

Libertine
March 29th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Savannah St has hired D3 Wabash head coach Erik Raeburn as their new football coach. Raeburn was extremely successful with the Little Giants -- yes, that is Wabash's mascot -- so it stands to reason that Raeburn will make good use of the stepping stone to D2 that is Savannah St.

bonarae
March 29th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Savannah St has hired D3 Wabash head coach Erik Raeburn as their new football coach. Raeburn was extremely successful with the Little Giants -- yes, that is Wabash's mascot -- so it stands to reason that Raeburn will make good use of the stepping stone to D2 that is Savannah St.

Uh oh. Not a good hire by all measures.

DFW HOYA
March 29th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Uh oh. Not a good hire by all measures.

The track record of SSU coaches is atrocious-Raeburn is the eight head coach in the last 16 years:

Ken Pettiford: 1-14
Richard Basil: 2-26
Theo Lemon: 4-17
Robby Wells 7-15
Julius Dixon: 1-10
Steve Davenport 2-20
Ernest Wilson 2-32

Raeburn has won in the past but he has no recruiting experience in the region, much less HBCU's. He'll also face comparisons to Robby Wells, the SSU coach thrown out of a job on specious grounds (officially, that he was "not allowed" to offer football scholarships outside the state). Wells sued SSU for racial discrimination and picked up a mid-six figure check on the way out.

As for Wells now, that money went right out the window...

http://robbywells2016.com/

Libertine
March 29th, 2016, 12:30 PM
http://robbywells2016.com/

Holy wow!

I am now voting for Robby Wells! His plan for America, Eaglenomics, sounds delightfully generic and completely plausible! Plus, his Beverly Hills mailing address -- which is no way probably just a post office box -- also houses the Brazilian and Ecuadorian consulates which automatically gives him foreign affairs cred!

Also, this...
In 1998, during his time as an assistant coach for USC, Wells saved a young lady’s life by performing CPR on Lake Marion.
I am certain that Lake Marion is forever grateful.