View Full Version : Reading this thread is what watching a snuff film must feel like

Nickels
November 22nd, 2015, 03:58 PM
http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/21103-fcs-playoff-selection-show-thread/

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't made it to the climax yet but the 1st post is my favorite so far...

SUPharmacist
November 22nd, 2015, 04:47 PM
"Bunch of guys sit in a secret room, smoke cigars, and look at message boards"

If only that were how it worked.

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:08 PM
"I don't think anyone could seriously argue that the MVFC is very tough..." -TBR

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:12 PM
By smogged, "So committee sure is opening up some interesting new standards...or non standards for how to pick teams. Can of worms."

First time following the playoffs, instant expert.

*(I think UND should have gotten in, but not over WIU)

IBleedYellow
November 22nd, 2015, 05:13 PM
I don't want to click that link.

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:14 PM
I don't want to click that link.

It's actually not bad and I'm 6 pages in.

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:34 PM
"Hard to imaginbe that we would not mop the floor with the likes of William and Mary. Little else to do but root for the Big Sky teams." -TBR

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:37 PM
"only positive thing from this is it shows just how watered down the ndac's championships are...a bunch schools leaving for the fbs, no ivy league, no swac, no meac, auto bids from d2 conferences pretty much and bunch of hacks allowing alphabet schools to get into the playoffs that don't deserve it???

what an absolute joke..."

-Siouxfan97

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:39 PM
"It's the old P.C. Police againwe can't get them mad since they had more losses so they get a participation award
WIU gets to participate and UND doesn't"

-Kab

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2015, 05:42 PM
All in all, it isn't that ridiculous of a thread. They have some misdirected but legitimate complaints.

dewey
November 22nd, 2015, 05:42 PM
"only positive thing from this is it shows just how watered down the ndac's championships are...a bunch schools leaving for the fbs, no ivy league, no swac, no meac, auto bids from d2 conferences pretty much and bunch of hacks allowing alphabet schools to get into the playoffs that don't deserve it???

-Siouxfan97

I LOVE reading the comments about NDSU'S 4 straight National Championships "being watered down" as the rest of the board is pissing and moaning about not getting into the playoffs.

Just like when they were all saying that the FCS was a JV league but now they are pissed because they didn't get into the JV playoffs....LOL!

Dewey

BisonFan02
November 22nd, 2015, 05:48 PM
I'm not clicking it.....their whole world is upside down right now..... xlolx

Catsfan90
November 22nd, 2015, 05:57 PM
It's really kind of sad actually.

veinup
November 22nd, 2015, 06:02 PM
feel bad for those guys.

Bison56
November 22nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
feel bad for those guys.

I don't.

PantherRob82
November 22nd, 2015, 06:25 PM
Losing to Idaho State hurts

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 22nd, 2015, 06:27 PM
I don't.

I don't either.

xlolx

grizband
November 22nd, 2015, 10:58 PM

-Siouxfan97
I feel bad for UND fans and players, and believe they deserved a bid info the playoffs. This statement though shows a lack of understanding about FCS football, just assuming that conferences with more name recognition automatically produce better football.