PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 12 2015

superman7515
November 21st, 2015, 09:59 PM
Last week of the season and those polls have to be submitted early (BY 9 AM EASTERN ON SUNDAY) so even though there are still games being played, I figured I could get this out early and you guys could start putting things together. Note that the majority of the games don't link to recaps this week, I wanted to get the scores out there early so I'll work on it as it goes, but don't be afraid to look up the close games for recaps. Also, the Sagarin and SOS rankings are through last weeks games until the *** is removed, but by then, the poll will probably have closed, so don't delay!

Thanks as always for helping to keep me straight with another successful year for the How They Fared sheets and making this the most used tool in the box for helping with the Top 25 polls each week. Best of luck to everyone sitting on the bubble come selection time tomorrow!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iPl2yyr23bpUoK2ZHNVOpHys9GmgFIm4YVl9WcfHKL0/edit?usp=sharing

Pard4Life
November 21st, 2015, 10:16 PM
I clicked the poll link below and the link on the Poll forum and it did not work... thread there said it was open... any idea?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2015, 10:33 PM
I clicked the poll link below and the link on the Poll forum and it did not work... thread there said it was open... any idea?

Sorry man, I forgot to open it prior to posting that up. Also, it would probably be best to ask that question on that particular thread since it directly deals with that and I may not be monitoring this one immediately. This is directly related but supey runs this, I run the other one and we don't really have mod control over each others stuff.xthumbsupx

Mr. C
November 21st, 2015, 10:39 PM
Just completed my poll. It worked fine for me.

mmiller_34
November 21st, 2015, 10:55 PM
Poll submitted. Man this was a fun year.

dewey
November 21st, 2015, 10:57 PM
Poll submitted. Man this was a fun year.

^^^^This! Lot of head scrathching on a week to week basis but a LOT of fun overall.

Thanks for doing the "How They Fared" spreadsheet each week.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2015, 11:48 PM
Hey any voters that have not cast their ballot yet get your ass over to the Poll Voter Forum and make sure you know this is an early...a day + early close this week.

About 1/2 are already in so most of you are red hot and rolling but just want to make sure we get this message to all voters.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2015, 11:50 PM
Also, this is not the final vote overall for the new guys btw. There is one final vote after this on after the NC game just to keep that in mind for you guys.

BucBisonAtLarge
November 22nd, 2015, 12:17 AM
Wow! The bottom of this week's poll was a puzzle. I do not envy the committee. Oh, hell... yeah, I do.

Catbooster
November 22nd, 2015, 01:53 AM
Thanks for all the work on this once again Superman

superman7515
November 22nd, 2015, 05:24 AM
Sagarin rankings are updated for any last minute voters, but the main page of his hasn't been updated yet, so I can't update the SOS at this time.

Southern Bison
November 22nd, 2015, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the hard work this year Supe!

Pard4Life
November 22nd, 2015, 07:37 AM
Sorry man, I forgot to open it prior to posting that up. Also, it would probably be best to ask that question on that particular thread since it directly deals with that and I may not be monitoring this one immediately. This is directly related but supey runs this, I run the other one and we don't really have mod control over each others stuff.xthumbsupx

Yeah I am all good now. Waited a few minutes and I was able to vote. Thanks.

Pard4Life
November 22nd, 2015, 07:38 AM
Another superb job this year supe. Love all the data in one spot!

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 07:43 AM
......DUH #1....BESTESS....TOOL....ON DUH BOARD........IFIN' YA DON'T COUNT......DAWGCIT............."SUPERMAN".....DUMP YER REPPIES ON HIM.....AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 07:46 AM
......DUH #1....BESTESS....TOOL....ON DUH BOARD........IFIN' YA DON'T COUNT......DAWGCIT............."SUPERMAN".....DUMP YER REPPIES ON HIM.....AWK!

....DRAT.........CAIN'T REP DUH MAN.....xsmhx....TIL AH SPREAD IT 'ROUND.........OKIE.......IT'S ON MAH TO DO....xnodx....DOODLE-DOO!

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 08:13 AM
....DRAT.........CAIN'T REP DUH MAN.....xsmhx....TIL AH SPREAD IT 'ROUND.........OKIE.......IT'S ON MAH TO DO....xnodx....DOODLE-DOO!

....AN' JES' LIKE IN DUH SOPRANOS..............."IT IS DONE".....................................BRAWK!

wmmii
November 22nd, 2015, 08:28 AM
Thanks for all your hours of work, your spreadsheet is the first tool I use followed by the Massey Composite Index.

RabidRabbit
November 22nd, 2015, 08:31 AM
Supe - You made a GREAT Spreadsheet, and have entertaining comments as post, ALWAYS a hoot to read thread, and the How they did - Critical to us voters.

Especially enjoyed Halloween weekend thread.

Echoing other voters, this was a challenging and fun year. Look forward to how the selection committee plays the regionalization. After the 2OT loss, I'm betting Rabbits vs F__ing Hawks, play 1st rnd, winner to Fargo. hope proven wrong.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 22nd, 2015, 08:34 AM
Great job all year Superman!

superman7515
November 23rd, 2015, 06:55 AM
Thanks all and good luck in the playoffs to those of you not in the Crapsville Bar with myself and Mr. Chicken!

LeadBolt
November 23rd, 2015, 09:13 AM
Thanks all and good luck in the playoffs to those of you not in the Crapsville Bar with myself and Mr. Chicken!

Supe, thanks for all your hard work. You and Mr. Chicken are welcome in the 'burg, if you want to skip the bar thing. I can't be there, but stop by the tailgate at St. Bede's and you will be welcome.
LB