PDA

View Full Version : We Jammed Up the MEAC title picture like I predicted. Blame us if BCU gets a bid!

WileECoyote06
November 21st, 2015, 06:25 PM
Feels good to get a piece of that 'ship for the second year in a row. EAGLE PRIDE!!!!xdrunkyx

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11062090_10153682348962394_1076678780762424224_n.j pg?oh=f0318c9219495757dd7d8383ed49d1e4&oe=56B4A623

Schism55
November 21st, 2015, 06:56 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Not to mention a host of other reasons.
Zero chance Bethune gets in.

WileECoyote06
November 21st, 2015, 10:30 PM

The important thing is we're co-champions again. xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 22nd, 2015, 06:14 AM

This here. Big 0!!

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2015, 06:21 AM

Not saying they get in, but don't hang your hat on Sagarin. In 2010, when South Carolina State got in as an at-large, they were 85th in the FCS on the Sagarin rating for that week.

WileECoyote06
November 22nd, 2015, 06:30 AM
Not saying they get in, but don't hang your hat on Sagarin. In 2010, when South Carolina State got in as an at-large, they were 85th in the FCS on the Sagarin rating for that week.

SCSU was a 7-1 MEAC co-champion, with 8 D-1 wins; and 9 wins overall. They were ranked in some polls and had a power rating inside the top-40. Plus, they'd played well against App. State the previous years.

BCU is a 7-1 MEAC co-champion with 8 D-1 wins; and 9 wins overall. They are ranked in some polls, and have a power rating right outside the top-40. They've not played well in three recent playoff trips.

According to the NCAA's own Toughest Schedule, BCU is 19th. They've got better than a punchers chance to make the field. Mods. . prepare for AGS to explode.

Disclaimer: I personally think the last two teams in are WIU and UND; I'm just saying prepare yourself, accordingly.

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2015, 06:32 AM
According to the NCAA's own Toughest Schedule, BCU is 19th.

Where in the heck are they getting those numbers? It says BCU's opponents have 32 combined losses. Their last 4 opponents alone have 33 combined losses.

WileECoyote06
November 22nd, 2015, 06:52 AM
Where in the heck are they getting those numbers? It says BCU's opponents have 32 combined losses. Their last 4 opponents alone have 33 combined losses.

Have no idea. But it tabulates their opponents as having 40 wins. I strongly suspect that non-FCS losses do not count.

Even if non-FCS games don't count, they should be 41 - 39. Maybe they haven't updated it yet (even thought it says through games yesterday at the top). xeyebrowx

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 07:10 AM
SCSU was a 7-1 MEAC co-champion, with 8 D-1 wins; and 9 wins overall. They were ranked in some polls and had a power rating inside the top-40. Plus, they'd played well against App. State the previous years.

BCU is a 7-1 MEAC co-champion with 8 D-1 wins; and 9 wins overall. They are ranked in some polls, and have a power rating right outside the top-40. They've not played well in three recent playoff trips.

According to the NCAA's own Toughest Schedule, BCU is 19th. They've got better than a punchers chance to make the field. Mods. . prepare for AGS to explode.

Disclaimer: I personally think the last two teams in are WIU and UND; I'm just saying prepare yourself, accordingly.

.......CONCUR....NORFF DAKOTAH...........AH'D GO WHIFF NEW HAMPSHIRE/E. ILLINOIS........VS.........W. ILLINOIS..................AWK!

eaglesdare
November 22nd, 2015, 07:15 AM
A&T must be the most unbalanced offense in the MEAC and they go to the bowl. Central needs to add FCS OOC games. Killed Bowl AND possible at large chances. Wicker-McCree must know this, time to work the phones for a home and home.

WileECoyote06
November 22nd, 2015, 07:24 AM
I had UNH in going away. With wins over PL champ Colgate and CAA champ Richmond, four wins to finish the season, and their past success; I'd be shocked if they were left out.

I've had E. Illinois in previous projections, but when put up against WIU for that last spot, WIU has the H-2-H and the toughest schedule in FCS. WIU moved up to third place in the Valley; defeating UNI and SDSU who are tied for third with them. I think the committee will buck the trend this year.

Ivytalk
November 22nd, 2015, 01:11 PM
And Del State finally got off the schneid yesterday with a close win over Howard at home!

RootinFerDukes
November 22nd, 2015, 01:44 PM
So who are going to be the MEAC and SWAC representatives in the Celebration Bowl?

WileECoyote06
November 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
So who are going to be the MEAC and SWAC representatives in the Celebration Bowl?

As far as I can understand, A&T will represent the MEAC. The SWAC champion will not be determined until after their championship game.

RootinFerDukes
November 22nd, 2015, 02:00 PM
So it is North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State/Grambling State

dgtw
November 22nd, 2015, 02:16 PM
Good luck in the Homer Plessy Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk