PDA

View Full Version : FAMU Announces Three Year Self-Probation

DFW HOYA
November 16th, 2015, 11:06 PM
"FAMU self-reported violations regarding the athletic department's failure to "properly administer general student athlete eligibility and playing season requirements between the 2010-11 and 2013-14 academic years" after an investigation, which conducted by the university, the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference and the NCAA, according to a statement from the school."

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/famu/2015/11/16/famu-ad-announces-self-imposed-sanctions-ncaa-violations/75897188/

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
November 17th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I guess the FAMU guy who was trolling NDSU for cheating must know a thing or two about the subject..... Reliable source indeed.

Edit: I mean FAMU is a bunch of dirty rotten cheaters and I have zero respect for that program!!!! Even though they turned themselves in!! Paying off refs rabble rabble Ineligibility rabble hookers and blow rabble, Free Casey's Pizza Rabble Rabble......

Panther88
November 17th, 2015, 10:48 AM
I guess the FAMU guy who was trolling NDSU for cheating must know a thing or two about the subject..... Reliable source indeed.
Edit: I mean FAMU is a bunch of dirty rotten cheaters and I have zero respect for that program!!!! Even though they turned themselves in!! Paying off refs rabble rabble Ineligibility rabble hookers and blow rabble, Free Casey's Pizza Rabble Rabble......

lol Right.

Non-issue. FAMU will never EVER see the d-1 fcs playoffs again. Their synergy, focus, and attention are directed towards supporting the CeleBowl.