Northeast Conference
Ohio Valley Conference -- Jacksonville State
Patriot League -- Colgate
Pioneer Football League -- Dayton
Southern Conference -- Chattanooga
Southland Conference -- McNeese State

JaxSinfonian
November 14th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Yes, Jax State clinched and was awarded the OVC trophy after the game today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FargoBison
November 14th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Chattanooga - SoCon
Dayton - Pioneer
Jacksonville State - Ohio Valley

Has anyone else clinched today?

Charleston Southern and McNeese have clinched...before today though but they are in.

chattanoogamocs
November 14th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Yes, Jax State clinched and was awarded the OVC trophy after the game today.

Edited. Thanks for confirmation. And congrats on the OVC crown.

chattanoogamocs
November 14th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Charleston Southern

Thanks. I hadn't checked the Big South scenarios yet.

JaxSinfonian
November 14th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Edited. Thanks for confirmation. And congrats on the OVC crown.

And congrats to the Mocs. Way to bounce back after a tough loss. Maybe we'll see you guys in J'ville in a few weeks.

Kemo
November 14th, 2015, 05:40 PM
You can put NDSU down as the MVFC auto-bid since they pulled it off versus Youngstown today. They could try to lose their last game against Missouri State and still wouldn't succeed.

FargoBison
November 14th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Colgate has also clinched today.

aceinthehole
November 14th, 2015, 05:48 PM
NEC: winner of 11/21 Saint Francis at Duquesne

Bryant and CCSU were eliminated today with losses.

chattanoogamocs
November 14th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Colgate has also clinched today.

gracias

BisonFan02
November 14th, 2015, 06:14 PM
You can put NDSU down as the MVFC auto-bid since they pulled it off versus Youngstown today. They could try to lose their last game against Missouri State and still wouldn't succeed.

I can't take anything for granted with this ****ing team anymore. xlolx

Kemo
November 14th, 2015, 06:21 PM
I can't take anything for granted with this ****ing team anymore. xlolx

No. You can still make an exception for next week. xthumbsupx

melloware13
November 14th, 2015, 07:51 PM
McNeese has the Southland AQ. I'm curious to see/figure out the CAA scenarios if W&M falls to the Arachnids, since they get it with a win. SUU could have clinched their AQ, but now have to win or it comes to tiebreaks. How does MVFC tiebreak work between IlSU and NDSU if both end 7-1, or adding in SDSU at 6-2?

FargoBison
November 14th, 2015, 07:59 PM
McNeese has the Southland AQ. I'm curious to see/figure out the CAA scenarios if W&M falls to the Arachnids, since they get it with a win. SUU could have clinched their AQ, but now have to win or it comes to tiebreaks. How does MVFC tiebreak work between IlSU and NDSU if both end 7-1, or adding in SDSU at 6-2?

NDSU due to the win over SDSU....

TWO TEAMS ARE TIED
1. In there is a two-team tie following the round-robin results and the two tied teams played each other, the winner of the game will be declared champion.

2. If the tied teams did not play each other, then each team’s record against all common opponents in the league will be used to determine the automatic bid.

3. If the teams are still tied, then each team’s record against the next highest common opponent in the league standings will be used to determine the automatic bid.

4. If the teams are still tied, the latest available GPI ranking prior to NCAA selection shall be used as the final tiebreaker.

TheKingpin28
November 14th, 2015, 08:01 PM

NDSU gets AQ if they win OR all lose

ISU gets AQ if they win AND NDSU loses

I do not think SDSU can get AQ (I could be wrong? Someone want to verify?)

- - - Updated - - -

NDSU due to the win over SDSU....

TWO TEAMS ARE TIED
1. In there is a two-team tie following the round-robin results and the two tied teams played each other, the winner of the game will be declared champion.

2. If the tied teams did not play each other, then each team’s record against all common opponents in the league will be used to determine the automatic bid.

3. If the teams are still tied, then each team’s record against the next highest common opponent in the league standings will be used to determine the automatic bid.

4. If the teams are still tied, the latest available GPI ranking prior to NCAA selection shall be used as the final tiebreaker.

Beat me to it

BisonFan02
November 14th, 2015, 08:04 PM
MVFC AQ really means nothing....ISUr, NDSU, and SDSU are all in. The AQ has no bearing on seeding.

tribe_pride
November 14th, 2015, 08:09 PM

CAA supposedly is like this according to a Tribe Poster on our board;

If Tribe beats Richmond, Tribe gets Auto bid
If Richmond beats Tribe:

If JMU beats Nova, Richmond gets Autobid because Richmond would have been 2-0 against Tribe and JMU
If Nova beats JMU, Nova gets it. All 3 played JMU, Elon, Albany, Delaware. Tribe lost to Delaware and beat the other 3 and Richmond and Nova beat all 4 so Tribe drops out and its either Nova or Richmond. Nova beat Richmond so Nova would get the autobid

melloware13
November 14th, 2015, 08:14 PM
My interpretation on CAA Scenarios:
If W&M wins - they win AQ

If UR and JMU win - UR wins AQ

If UR and VU win:
- Since JMU is only common opponent for all 3, and all 3 are 1-1 v each other, comes to 11/22 ELO-CHESS

chattanoogamocs
November 14th, 2015, 08:15 PM
McNeese has the Southland AQ.

So McNeese was actually the first to clinch, they have had their bid in hand for a full week already.

KnightoftheRedFlash
November 14th, 2015, 08:20 PM
NEC: winner of 11/21 Saint Francis at Duquesne

Bryant and CCSU were eliminated today with losses.

Biggest game in Saint Francis history.