PDA

View Full Version : newbie to site

asskickinchicken
December 9th, 2006, 11:05 PM
as an avid div iaa fan i think this site is great! as a transplanted delawarean living in florida its great to hear something other than the sec fans babble on for hours about how great big southern football is,(funny they never mention the soft majors, pay-offs and criminal behavior of their players) i went to delaware and have a love of the hens though im growing disinfranchised with what seems to be a failing system. hopefully keeler can get us going again starting next season. some of you will be interested to know that my wife is an alumni of montana and we have "colorful" conversations about college football. i look forward to adding to the site!

SouthernEagle02
December 9th, 2006, 11:09 PM
My advice... Run! Run for your life!! This is one click you don't want to associate yourself with. Joking aside welcome. Now run and don't look back!!:D

Mountaineer
December 9th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Welcome aboard man. You'll be in with a class group of other Delaware guys (89Hen, blukeys, Cluck U, Chicken Man, MR. CHICKEN to name a few)..enjoy your stay. :hurray: :hurray: :nod:

ngineer
December 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Welcome a'board'...Hopefully we'll be able to 'go at it' in the not too distant future when the Hens and Hawks and ruffle their feathers, again. ;)

LeopardFan04
December 9th, 2006, 11:30 PM
welcome...

Peems
December 9th, 2006, 11:50 PM
at least you made one smart decision in marrying a griz:smiley_wi

bobbythekidd
December 10th, 2006, 12:23 AM
You have just logged on to the 5th circle of HELL. Kiss everything you know and love goodbye.
You will be in the 6th circle when you drink beer with Cap'nCat. I hope you can avoid the the 7th circle...
I just love this place.:hurray: :thumbsup: :hurray: :thumbsup: :hurray: :smiley_wi
xlolx

Seven Would Be Nice
December 10th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Welcome! :hurray:

carney2
December 10th, 2006, 03:36 PM
as an avid div iaa fan i think this site is great! as a transplanted delawarean living in florida its great to hear something other than the sec fans babble on for hours about how great big southern football is,(funny they never mention the soft majors, pay-offs and criminal behavior of their players) i went to delaware and have a love of the hens though im growing disinfranchised with what seems to be a failing system. hopefully keeler can get us going again starting next season. some of you will be interested to know that my wife is an alumni of montana and we have "colorful" conversations about college football. i look forward to adding to the site!

wecome aboard mr e e cummings

you have now been subjected to your first smack

TxSt02
December 10th, 2006, 03:47 PM
welcome

UNH SUPERFAN
December 10th, 2006, 03:56 PM
wecome aboard mr e e cummings

you have now been subjected to your first smack
wow!! awful literate for a football fan!!

OhioHen
December 11th, 2006, 09:31 AM
wow!! awful literate for a football fan!!

especially for an engineer!!! xlolx

YoUDeeMan
December 11th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Welcome aboard.

Another Hen fan is always an added bonus. :hurray:

OL FU
December 11th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Just what we need:rolleyes:
Another Blue Hen Fan:rotateh:

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Welcome Aboard:thumbsup: