team of destiny

mvemjsunpx
November 8th, 2015, 12:57 AM
move montana up high

team of destiny

This season's new name should be: "FCS Football 2015 - Because YOLO"

Drblankstare
November 8th, 2015, 09:24 AM
It's almost freeing at this point, everything is so muddled, you could vote how ever the hell you please and it would be hard for someone to argue against it.

Catsfan90
November 8th, 2015, 09:25 AM
When I ranked a MEAC and PFL team I knew that times would never be as they once were.

smallcollegefbfan
November 8th, 2015, 01:25 PM
When I ranked a MEAC and PFL team I knew that times would never be as they once were.

I still don't have a PFL team ranked. I have had NCAT in mine for a few weeks because I do think they are a solid team. However, I still believe the top 6 teams in the MVFC would beat the MEAC, PFL, PL, SWAC, and NEC champ this year. There has to be at least 4 or 5 MVFC teams in the playoffs this year. Very talented league right now.

I have seen Dayton and NCAT and my question is could they beat North Dakota, South Dakota, Penn, WCU, Towson, Grambling State, Dartmouth, and Fordham? I don't have any of those teams in my top 25 and while I think NCAT could I believe it would be close. I still have Dayton in the 35-40 range. They need to sweep their league and win by at least 20 or more every week for me to consider them in the top 25. I believe the MEAC is better than the PFL right now.

As we have previously demonstrated there are more NFL alumni from about 50 FCS schools individually than the entire PFL, which shows the difference in talent.

Model Citizen
November 8th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Small- the cool thing about your opinion is that it is completely inconsequential. Dayton will be in the playoffs whether or not you rag on them.

FargoBison
November 8th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Won't rank a PFL team but Dayton will get a shot to make their case.

Catsfan90
November 8th, 2015, 02:28 PM
I still don't have a PFL team ranked. I have had NCAT in mine for a few weeks because I do think they are a solid team. However, I still believe the top 6 teams in the MVFC would beat the MEAC, PFL, PL, SWAC, and NEC champ this year. There has to be at least 4 or 5 MVFC teams in the playoffs this year. Very talented league right now.

I have seen Dayton and NCAT and my question is could they beat North Dakota, South Dakota, Penn, WCU, Towson, Grambling State, Dartmouth, and Fordham? I don't have any of those teams in my top 25 and while I think NCAT could I believe it would be close. I still have Dayton in the 35-40 range. They need to sweep their league and win by at least 20 or more every week for me to consider them in the top 25. I believe the MEAC is better than the PFL right now.

As we have previously demonstrated there are more NFL alumni from about 50 FCS schools individually than the entire PFL, which shows the difference in talent.
I completely agree. I ranked Dayton 25 because with how everything else was a crapshoot I wanted to atleast recognize them in some way for remaining undefeated.

I can never put then above 25 because of their sos. I agree though, they would have quite the trouble with all of those teams you mentioned.

Catsfan90
November 8th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Small- the cool thing about your opinion is that it is completely inconsequential. Dayton will be in the playoffs whether or not you rag on them.
I don't think he was trying to rag on them or say they didn't deserve a playoff berth, in fact it would be quite the opposite. A playoff berth would reverse many peoples opinions if Dayton were to go out and beat another playoff caliber team.

The reason he is saying he wouldn't rank them now is because of the fact they may be undefeated, but their sos is subpar. And they have yet to show us they can beat a high caliber team.

Gangtackle11
November 8th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I have ranked Harvard 24 & Dayton 25 for about a month.

It's my small acknowledgement that they are unbeaten in the FCS, but play no one to allow much of an assessment above the last 2 spots.

I had Jacksonville there until they fell from the unbeaten ranks because they had beaten what is now a bad Delaware team in their opener.

I tip the cap for being undefeated, but they don't get any higher in my poll.

PantherRob82
November 8th, 2015, 07:19 PM
I can never put then above 25 because of their sos. I agree though, they would have quite the trouble with all of those teams you mentioned.

I hope you don't move Harvard or Fordham above 23 then. ;)