PDA

View Full Version : Eating crow

elkmcc
December 9th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Congrats to UMASS. The were the better team last night. Ya gotta admit tho, us Montos have got the best I-AA/CS party going. What a riot this game was to be a part of. Congrats to all Griz fans for showing up and making all of CS proud.

Good luck to App and YSU today. I'll try to watch it.

griz37
December 9th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Congrats to UMASS. The were the better team last night. Ya gotta admit tho, us Montos have got the best I-AA/CS party going. What a riot this game was to be a part of. Congrats to all Griz fans for showing up and making all of CS proud.

Good luck to App and YSU today. I'll try to watch it.

One of the most electric games & atmospheres I have been to. Hopefully this showing convinces our administration that we need lights permanently. I can't say enough how impressed I was w/Umass, one hell of a football team. :bow:

As a side note, were any other Griz fans creeped out by that Umass mascot? He reminded me of the king from the Burger King commercials. : smh :

OxSoxUNH05
December 9th, 2006, 10:06 AM
The stadium last night looked great on t.v., sure looked like a good time. :thumbsup: to theMontana for throwing a great party and Good luck to UMASS next week!

Mountain Panther
December 9th, 2006, 11:06 AM
As a side note, were any other Griz fans creeped out by that Umass mascot? He reminded me of the king from the Burger King commercials. : smh :

Yeah at least give the guy a tan. Looked like a freakin' ghost.

DaGriz
December 9th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Great game UMass. You were clearly the better team. That's one of the few times I haven't been pissed after a Griz loss. I really feel you had the better team and dominated us. Why your coach needs more than two plays amazes me. Run Blaylock then pass to 81 then run Blaylock then pass to 81. Both were great players. Good luck next weekend.