PDA

View Full Version : Good job UMASS

Wellington
December 8th, 2006, 11:06 PM
The griz were totally outplayed by UMASS. Good job, im rooting for you in the championship game. Good luck.

PS: I cant wait until next year to still have most of our recievers, bergquist as qb, and Lex Hilliard, and most of our defense.

GreatAppSt
December 8th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Good season Griz!:bow: Of all the bears in the FCS the Griz are almost always last of them to head off for hibernation. Again congrats on another great season.:thumbsup:

bkrownd
December 9th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Sounds like it was a sloppy game, but it was also possibly the biggest win in Massachusetts history. Winning a semifinal at Montana as an equal rather than an underdog spoiler transforms UMass from a regional power to a top national program. There's probably no better place to pass The Test.

hApPYaPpYFan
December 9th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Great game........enjoyed what I got to watch before going to work, but caught the last 49 sec, very exciting!!!!

RadMann
December 9th, 2006, 07:23 AM
I was pulling hard for Montana in this one. The only A10 team I would root against in a big game like this is UMass... ;)

th0m
December 9th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Go UMass, go A-10! I like both teams, too bad both couldn't make it to the last game, but that's the way it is! Congrats Griz on a great season!

BillLuc1982
December 9th, 2006, 07:42 AM
UMass showed that they were the better team last night. Penalties almost came to haunt UMass, but "Dick LeBeau" defense held Montana to less than half of UMass's yards and pressured Swogger. Good leadership by Coen also helped the Minutemen. UMass versus YSU or Appy will make for an exciting game in Chatty.

KAUMASS
December 9th, 2006, 08:03 AM
I was pulling hard for Montana in this one. The only A10 team I would root against in a big game like this is UMass... ;)

:bawling: Send it over to the smack section..:hurray:

RadMann
December 9th, 2006, 08:04 AM
No smack, just the truth although it was a very good game to watch...

Sam Adams
December 9th, 2006, 08:20 AM

Its fine to root for Montana, they are a great program. Trash talking UMass is classless unless you are on the Smack board. So feel free to go over there and post like a sore loser. xcoffeex

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 9th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Great job UMASS..........please bring it home for the A-10 next weekend in Chatty.

griz37
December 9th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Congrats to Umass. Baylark & your defense are studs. I will be rooting for you guys if you play App. St. :thumbsup:

RadMann
December 9th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Sam Adams talking about trash talking is funny..... Maybe UMassfan will join next.... lol