PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 11-7

JALMOND
November 4th, 2015, 09:27 PM
50-19 and coming off a perfect week last week. Here is my shot at perfection this week. Six games on the docket with North Dakota sitting this week out.

UM at ISU---The Grizzlies are upset that they didn't play well last week and now they go back on the road to play the Bengals who had two weeks to get up for this game. Two weeks may be good, but it is still the Grizzlies...UM 35, ISU 27.

NAU at EWU---A great chance for the Lumberjacks who have been sneaking up on people all season and they catch the Eagles who have just been doing enough lately to get by. But do the Jacks have enough to get the crucial road win...EWU 42, NAU 28.

PSU at UNC---After they ran through a tough gauntlet of games, the Vikings would love to have a breather this weekend. But going on the road to play a dangerous Bears team may not be the breather it seemed just a short while ago...PSU 35, UNC 22.

SAC at CP---The Hornets took a week of to prepare for the Mustangs and that triple option attack. It would be something to see if they could regroup after two weeks, but even for the Mustangs, this game doesn't mean much this season...CP 38, SAC 20.

SUU at MSU---The Bobcats are truly a different team at home. The offense seems to score on anyone and the defense, well, they seem to stop teams somewhat better at home. The Thunderbirds have a magical season, but the Bobcats may be toughest team they've faced so far...MSU 52, SUU 48.

UCD at WSU---A game that may show who's the closest to the top for next year. The Wildcats have had some good showings this season and have been competitive, even in the losses. The Aggies are still trying to do something...WSU 24, UCD 12.

mvemjsunpx
November 4th, 2015, 10:09 PM
NAU 27-35 EWU — The weather looks like it'll be pretty good this time

Sac State 17-42 Cal Poly — The brutal stretch is finally over for the 'Stangs

Montana 34-17 Idaho St. — The Griz play a team that isn't run heavy for once

Davis 17-31 Weber — Will the Wildcats stop kicking themselves for last week's loss?

Suutah 38-35 Montana St. — This is pretty much a must win for SUU's playoff hopes

Portland St. 37-21 NoCo — Which Bear team will show up? Eh, it doesn't matter…

tomq04
November 4th, 2015, 10:25 PM
I to think MSU will pull the win out at home and bring some rain down on the SUU parade.

bobcathpdevil56
November 5th, 2015, 10:25 AM
SUU at MSU---The Bobcats are truly a different team at home. The offense seems to score on anyone and the defense, well, they seem to stop teams somewhat better at home. The Thunderbirds have a magical season, but the Bobcats may be toughest team they've faced so far...MSU 52, SUU 48.

Bobcats may be the toughest Offense the Birds have faced, no way our defense can even be counted as tough.

So the Bobcats may be the toughest 2/3 of a team that SUU has faced. Our kickoff and kickoff return get a lot of work each game.

SUUTbird
November 5th, 2015, 07:11 PM
I think the Cats offense is quite prolific and dangerous, however I think our defense is the best that you guys will have faced all season, it will be a great matchup to watch.

wapiti
November 6th, 2015, 09:47 AM
NAU 30-38 EWU — EWU at home will should win this, but still only by one score.

Sac State 17-28 Cal Poly — I do not know why, but I see each of the 3 CA teams as rivals to one another. So I consider this a rival game and sometimes anything could happen in a rival game.

Montana 37-24 Idaho St. — ISU may keep it close for a half, but the Griz will dominate in the 4th quarter.

Davis 24-37 Weber — The BBQ is the 2nd most improved team in the BSC and should have few problems with You See Davis.

SU 38-42 Montana St. — This game may come down to how well the Bobcat O-Line protects Prukop and opens up running lanes. If they do not do that then SU will win.

Portland St. 34-28 NoCo — Da Bears gave EWU a scare. PSU should be now be aware of how dangerous they can be and thus should be prepared.

eiu1999
November 6th, 2015, 09:54 AM
UM at ISU

NAU at EWU

PSU at UNC

SAC at CP-

SUU at MSU

UCD at WSU

veinup
November 6th, 2015, 09:57 AM
UM struggles past ISU
NAU loses to EWU in a close game
PSU beats UNC
SAC loses to CP
Bobcats squeak by SUU
Webes wins

Nodak78
November 6th, 2015, 02:31 PM
UM at ISU

NAU at EWU

PSU at UNC

SAC at CP-

SUU at MSU

UCD at WSU

Walkon79
November 6th, 2015, 03:03 PM
UM @ ISU
NAU@ EWU
PSU @ UNC
SAC @ CP
SUU @ MSU
UCD @ WSU

Peems
November 7th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I'm still amazed that the North Dakota team the Griz played beat PSU. I think NAU will play it close, but Eastern just continually pulls games out of their ass.

JALMOND
November 8th, 2015, 01:58 AM
50-19 and coming off a perfect week last week. Here is my shot at perfection this week. Six games on the docket with North Dakota sitting this week out.

UM at ISU---The Grizzlies are upset that they didn't play well last week and now they go back on the road to play the Bengals who had two weeks to get up for this game. Two weeks may be good, but it is still the Grizzlies...UM 35, ISU 27.

NAU at EWU---A great chance for the Lumberjacks who have been sneaking up on people all season and they catch the Eagles who have just been doing enough lately to get by. But do the Jacks have enough to get the crucial road win...EWU 42, NAU 28.

PSU at UNC---After they ran through a tough gauntlet of games, the Vikings would love to have a breather this weekend. But going on the road to play a dangerous Bears team may not be the breather it seemed just a short while ago...PSU 35, UNC 22.

SAC at CP---The Hornets took a week of to prepare for the Mustangs and that triple option attack. It would be something to see if they could regroup after two weeks, but even for the Mustangs, this game doesn't mean much this season...CP 38, SAC 20.

UCD at WSU---A game that may show who's the closest to the top for next year. The Wildcats have had some good showings this season and have been competitive, even in the losses. The Aggies are still trying to do something...WSU 24, UCD 12.

3-3 this week. Too many upsets, and the one I did predict was wrong (MSU over SUU). 53-22 for the year.

biggame
November 8th, 2015, 10:17 AM
I'm still amazed that the North Dakota team the Griz played beat PSU. I think NAU will play it close, but Eastern just continually pulls games out of their ass.

You saw the worst of North Dakota, offense needs Studsrud to go and the pass defense was poor to start but is really bad due to injuries. The secondary is young and did look better against Montana State so hopefully they have turned a corner.

Nodak78
November 8th, 2015, 11:07 AM

When delayed we didn't have our starting QB. If Studded had played it would have been a much different game. In the 1st qtr, inside the 10 yardline we probably score a TD instead of FG. Before the end of the 1st half Montana score 2 Td's in 30+ seconds. With Studsrud we probably don't go 3 out twice mostly like run out the clock with 2 minutes left. That is a difference of 18 points and a total difference game.

Peems
November 8th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Agree with both of the NoDak posters that having the second string QB in did make a huge difference. Once you guys fell behind it didn't matter that we couldn't stop Santiago, that QB wasn't beating anyone with his arm that day. The Griz pass rush is one(if not) the best strength of our D.