PDA

View Full Version : Tonights game

JMUDuke2002
December 8th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Congrats to Umass for an outstanding game tonight, and congrats to Montana for a great season.

Hopefully this will earn the A-10 more respect, since this is the second time in three years Montana was going to roll over an A-10 opponent but lost. But congrats to both teams. Great season!

Tod
December 8th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I had a bad feeling about UMass, that's why I picked them to win it all. Good season, Griz, the best of luck to UMass in the NC game! :) :) :( :) :)

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 8th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Great Offensive Line domination by UMASS over a supposed UM "defense for the ages". Wow!

MR. CHICKEN
December 8th, 2006, 10:12 PM
GOOD GAME GRIZZWOLDS.......YA'LL ARE VERAH TOUGH......AN' UMA$$...HAD DERE HANDS FULL........YER WASH/GRIZ WAS ROCKIN'......AH PERSONALLY ENJOYED DUH GAME ON SEVERAL LEVELS......STADIUM...CROWD...GAME.......WEATHER.. .....MAN..DAT WAS UH FOOTBALL GAME!.................:nod:....BRAWK!

AppStateSVX
December 8th, 2006, 10:26 PM
congrats to UMass, and to Montana for certainly a great season

YoUDeeMan
December 8th, 2006, 10:31 PM
GOOD GAME GRIZZWOLDS.......YA'LL ARE VERAH TOUGH......AN' UMA$$...HAD DERE HANDS FULL........YER WASH/GRIZ WAS ROCKIN'......AH PERSONALLY ENJOYED DUH GAME ON SEVERAL LEVELS......STADIUM...CROWD...GAME.......WEATHER.. .....MAN..DAT WAS UH FOOTBALL GAME!.................:nod:....BRAWK!

I mentioned this early in the game thread, but the UMass announcers (on the net) spoke very, very, highly of the Griz fans. They said the Griz fans went out of their way to make the visitors feel welcome.

CONGRATS TO THE GRIZ NATION for stepping up and hosting a great semi-final game. You helped showcase the best of the FCS! :hurray: :hurray:

GrizDen
December 8th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Whatta game. I was very impressed with UMass, they had the ball for 40 Minutes, let me repeat that 40 minutes....Wow. Those screen passes killed the Griz defense.

Great season Griz. The stadium and crowd looked awesome in HD.

Best of luck to the Minutemen in Chatty.

bobbythekidd
December 8th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I mentioned this early in the game thread, but the UMass announcers (on the net) spoke very, very, highly of the Griz fans. They said the Griz fans went out of their way to make the visitors feel welcome.

CONGRATS TO THE GRIZ NATION for stepping up and hosting a great semi-final game. You helped showcase the best of the FCS! :hurray: :hurray:
Here, here, I wish all posters could say this about teams. Nationally recognized for it is even better for you.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Yes I have seen the smack thread...