PDA

View Full Version : AGS GOTW Week 10

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2015, 02:38 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------

Get your nominations in for AGS Game of the Week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzhIxE4If0TFpg2tbG25JMGCCsh5AjoTnv8R_8NmQeI/edit#gid=6

Your post must include the specific words "I nominate" or "I second" or it will be ignored.

You must also include either the game itself in your post (i.e. XSU @ UofX) or quote the original nomination or it will be ignored.

You may nominate only one game. You may second as many as you'd like.

Once a game has been seconded, the "pre-voting" begins. Additional seconds are needed to put the game in contention for GOTW: Only the two or three games with the highest number of seconds will be included on the actual poll.

Cutoff for nominations is Tuesday around 7p East Coast Time.

Nominated:
UNH VS Richmond
ISUb @ UNI
Dayton at Morehead State

-----------------------------
Seconded:
Illinois St at South Dakota - 2
Sam Houston St @ McNeese St - 4
Virginia Military Institute @ The Citadel - 1

Catsfan90
November 3rd, 2015, 02:41 PM
I nominate UNH VS Richmond

Catsfan90
November 3rd, 2015, 02:42 PM
I nominate Dayton vs Morhead state

ming01
November 3rd, 2015, 02:44 PM
I nominate Illinois St at South Dakota St and SHSU at McNeese St

Catsfan90
November 3rd, 2015, 02:45 PM
I second Illinois state at south Dakota state.

Mayville Bison
November 3rd, 2015, 02:52 PM
I'll nominate Sam Houston St @ McNeese St

ST_Lawson
November 3rd, 2015, 02:54 PM
Second Illinois State and South Dakota State

Catsfan90
November 3rd, 2015, 02:58 PM
Second Sam Houston state @ McNeese st

Sycamore62
November 3rd, 2015, 02:59 PM
I nominate ISUb @ UNI

-3 round playoff game for both team

eiu1999
November 3rd, 2015, 02:59 PM
I nominate 1. ISU@SDSU

1a. JSU@EIU

thebootfitter
November 3rd, 2015, 03:32 PM
I second Illinois state at south Dakota state.

BEAR
November 3rd, 2015, 03:43 PM
I second SHSU at McNeese also

thebootfitter
November 3rd, 2015, 03:45 PM
Ooh... that is a good one too.

I also second SHSU at McNeese.

- - - Updated - - -

1. ISU@SDSU

1a. JSU@EIU
I'm pretty sure these won't count for anything. You may want to double check the rules of engagement for this thread if you want your considerations to be considered.

citdog
November 3rd, 2015, 03:55 PM
I nominate Virginia Military Institute @ The Citadel. 'The Military Classic Of The South' is the only game of its kind in the subdivision.

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2015, 03:55 PM
xcoolx.........AH SECOND......SAM HOUSTON STATE...vs...MCNEESE STATE..........xcoolx..................FIRE BRAWK/PLAY RANKIN!

DetroitFlyer
November 3rd, 2015, 03:57 PM
I second Dayton at Morehead State.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2015, 04:48 PM
I nominate Virginia Military Institute @ The Citadel. 'The Military Classic Of The South' is the only game of its kind in the subdivision.

I second this one.

ElCid
November 3rd, 2015, 04:48 PM

I second this

...because a championship and seed may be on the line.

I second this

...because it is for a cool hunk of precious metal and the chance for history as The Citadel will be going for a 6-0 SOCON record for the first time ever and a chance to meet UTC undefeated next week for all the marbles.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2015, 04:50 PM
I second Dayton at Morehead State.

It wasn't nominated so I'll take you second as a nomination. To answer your next question, a person can nominate one game, any others after that don't count.

McNeeserocket
November 3rd, 2015, 04:55 PM
I second Sam Houston State at McNeese State. Barn Burner Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIP72
November 3rd, 2015, 05:07 PM
I second Sam Houston State at McNeese State.

CHIP72
November 3rd, 2015, 05:10 PM
I also second Illinois State at South Dakota State.

centennial
November 3rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
I second ISUr @ SDSU

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2015, 05:14 PM
Nominations closed. Very sorry for the truncated nominations run this week but I blame you folks for my shortcomings. xlolx

This is the list that will be up in poll form shortly.

Illinois St at South Dakota - 4
Sam Houston St @ McNeese St - 6

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Poll has been added. Get to voting.

Catsfan90
November 3rd, 2015, 05:40 PM
Nominations closed. Very sorry for the truncated nominations run this week but I blame you folks for my shortcomings. xlolx

This is the list that will be up in poll form shortly.

Illinois St at South Dakota - 4
Sam Houston St @ McNeese St - 6
We forgive you. The way the poll has been, I don't know how you have time for anything.

kdinva
November 3rd, 2015, 06:17 PM
Second Illinois State and South Dakota State

I do too........after THE Military classic of the South.... xthumbsupx

Kemo
November 3rd, 2015, 06:27 PM
I don't want ISU-Red @ SDSU to be the "Game of the Week."

The Jacks usually don't win when they play in one, so nothing to see here xninjax

Catbooster
November 4th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Bump up from 2nd page

ursus arctos horribilis
November 4th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Damn!

Another good race going on this week.

Thumper 76
November 4th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I don't want ISU-Red @ SDSU to be the "Game of the Week."

The Jacks usually don't win when they play in one, so nothing to see here xninjax

This. If I vote it's always so we aren't the GOTW now

Mayville Bison
November 4th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Good race here.

Ultimately, I voted for McNeese/SHSU over ISU/SDSU because I think I will gain the most knowledge from that game. I feel like everyone knows what they have with ISU and SDSU - both championship caliber teams if they play their games as they can both hang with anyone AGS. With McNeese and SHSU, they haven't had a chance to show if they are legit competitors or benefiting from a weaker schedule.

DetroitFlyer
November 5th, 2015, 01:06 PM
It wasn't nominated so I'll take you second as a nomination. To answer your next question, a person can nominate one game, any others after that don't count.

You screwed up. See the third post in this thread by Catsfan90.... The game was nominated, you chose to ignore that fact. And to answer your next questions, yes you screwed up and yes I know how the rules work....

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 01:35 PM

Get your nominations in for AGS Game of the Week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gzhIxE4If0TFpg2tbG25JMGCCsh5AjoTnv8R_8NmQeI/edit#gid=6

Your post must include the specific words "I nominate" or "I second" or it will be ignored.

You must also include either the game itself in your post (i.e. XSU @ UofX) or quote the original nomination or it will be ignored.

You may nominate only one game. You may second as many as you'd like.

Once a game has been seconded, the "pre-voting" begins. Additional seconds are needed to put the game in contention for GOTW: Only the two or three games with the highest number of seconds will be included on the actual poll.

Cutoff for nominations is Tuesday around 7p East Coast Time.

Nominated:
UNH VS Richmond
ISUb @ UNI
Dayton at Morehead State

Seconded:
Illinois St at South Dakota - 2
Sam Houston St @ McNeese St - 4

I nominate UNH VS Richmond

I nominate Dayton vs Morhead state

You screwed up. See the third post in this thread by Catsfan90.... The game was nominated, you chose to ignore that fact. And to answer your next questions, yes you screwed up and yes I know how the rules work....

No mouth, I didn't screw up. See the 2nd post in the thread by Catsfan. A person can nominate one game, anything they do after that is moot so I indeed choose to ignore it. So you screwed up, you apparently don't know how the rules work or you wouldn't be making some big deal like this like it matters to me whether Dayton is f'n nominated or not. I don't really care either way slick.xthumbsupx

Bisonator
November 5th, 2015, 02:28 PM
No mouth, I didn't screw up. See the 2nd post in the thread by Catsfan. A person can nominate one game, anything they do after that is moot so I indeed choose to ignore it. So you screwed up, you apparently don't know how the rules work or you wouldn't be making some big deal like this like it matters to me whether Dayton is f'n nominated or not. I don't really care either way slick.xthumbsupx

http://www.loveatfirstpage.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2600506-2041811479-tumbl.gif

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 02:57 PM
http://www.loveatfirstpage.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2600506-2041811479-tumbl.gif

JFC, I was trying to be nice and bend the rules to accommodate his second and he wants to come at me like an asshole, he can get pegged. I really don't know how you can act like a dink like that when even if I did make a mistake it certainly would not have been intentional. Work your ass off around here and have some douche bitching at ya cuz he doesn't like something. Holy Christ.

**** him.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 02:58 PM
BTW, damn good race. xlolx

Bisonator
November 5th, 2015, 03:00 PM
JFC, I was trying to be nice and bend the rules to accommodate his second and he wants to come at me like an asshole, he can get pegged. I really don't know how you can act like a dink like that when even if I did make a mistake it certainly would not have been intentional. Work your ass off around here and have some douche bitching at ya cuz he doesn't like something. Holy Christ.

**** him.

xlolx That's more like it! xthumbsupx

thebootfitter
November 5th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Who is this DetroitFlyer person? And why is s/he so filled with angst?

Catsfan90
November 5th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Who is this DetroitFlyer person? And why is s/he so filled with angst?
He's a flyers fan, what do you expect?

Mayville Bison
November 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM

**** him.

Well, maybe if you didn't run such a 3rd world operation here.....

Thanks for putting this up every week!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Well, maybe if you didn't run such a 3rd world operation here.....

Thanks for putting this up every week!

It's a fair point.:)xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 04:29 PM
This is a good race ladies and gents and there is about one hour left so cast the vote if you haven't.

Catsfan90
November 5th, 2015, 05:17 PM
This is a good race ladies and gents and there is about one hour left so cast the vote if you haven't.

I didn't realize how close It was until I voted!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Wow, ISU/SDSU wins it in a squeaker!

McNeese75
November 5th, 2015, 08:53 PM
Wow, ISU/SDSU wins it in a squeaker!

North Coast Bias :( :D

ursus arctos horribilis
November 5th, 2015, 09:00 PM
North Coast Bias :( :D

No doubt. South Coast better get that ass in gear and bolster their troops. If the South hadn't split the vote they would have won it handily. xlolx

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2015, 08:42 AM
No doubt. South Coast better get that ass in gear and bolster their troops. If the South hadn't split the vote they would have won it handily. xlolx

I voted for the south coast....those boys down there tend to be pretty bad finishers/second half teams. xlolx :D