PDA

View Full Version : A barn burner in Y-Town!! Mo ST @ YSU

ysubigred
November 3rd, 2015, 07:34 AM
OK who wins xeyebrowx

YSU has to win out to get a chance at the playoffs. Mo State has nothing to play for but pride. Last time this happened Mo State shocked the world beating Mr. November (Wolfords YSU) in Y-town.

Can YSU score more than 28 points on the Bears xconfusedx

Can YSU's Defense show up two weeks in a row xcoffeex

YSU 38-20

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2015, 07:59 AM
For Bo's cats sake the penguins better win....:)

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2015, 08:30 AM
OK who wins xeyebrowx

YSU has to win out to get a chance at the playoffs. Mo State has nothing to play for but pride. Last time this happened Mo State shocked the world beating Mr. November (Wolfords YSU) in Y-town.

Can YSU score more than 28 points on the Bears xconfusedx

Can YSU's Defense show up two weeks in a row xcoffeex

YSU 38-20

....DON'T KNOW WHO GETS DUH W (AGS!).......BUT 'GUINS....LIKE TA END EVERAH SEASON......0 FO' 3.......................FIRE BRAWK!

eiu1999
November 3rd, 2015, 09:49 AM
The penguins should win by 10.

ValleyTalk
November 3rd, 2015, 11:42 AM
YSU 31-10

centennial
November 3rd, 2015, 11:49 AM
This won't even be close. Missouri State is SWAC, MEAC level bad. 40-3

ysubigred
November 6th, 2015, 02:00 PM
xeyebrowx Mo State coming to town without the HC! Would suck "IF" the Bear team wants to play inspired in spite of not having the HC and upsets the Jekyll and Hyde Guins xcoffeex

Penguin Nation
November 6th, 2015, 03:17 PM
The perfect game before NDSU visits next week. Also the perfect opportunity to start Ricky Davis. If he does well, start him against NDSU.

skinny_uncle
November 6th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Misery State is earning their name this year. YSU wins.

ValleyTalk
November 6th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Until Ricky Davis can prove to me he can throw short to mid range passes, I would definitely start Wells. Davis has his place in the offense, but he has no business starting if he can't begin to throw some of these shorter passes. If we take care of business early, then I would put him in there for some experience doing so.

Penguin Nation
November 6th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Until Ricky Davis can prove to me he can throw short to mid range passes, I would definitely start Wells. Davis has his place in the offense, but he has no business starting if he can't begin to throw some of these shorter passes. If we take care of business early, then I would put him in there for some experience doing so.

Geez. He was 2 for 2 last week with one being a 48 yard TD bomb. The week before he wasn't allowed to pass. When he's in for even a few plays, he's one of the leading rushers. And NO pick 6's. We'd be 5-1 in the MVFC and talking auto-bid if you take away two of the pick 6's of Wells. I say Wells has no business starting until he can stop sabotaging the season.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2015, 08:00 PM
YSU blowout.

45-10

ValleyTalk
November 6th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Geez. He was 2 for 2 last week with one being a 48 yard TD bomb. The week before he wasn't allowed to pass. When he's in for even a few plays, he's one of the leading rushers. And NO pick 6's. We'd be 5-1 in the MVFC and talking auto-bid if you take away two of the pick 6's of Wells. I say Wells has no business starting until he can stop sabotaging the season.

If he was capable of making such passes with accuracy at this time, he would have been given plays to do so. I like Davis and what he brings to the table, but from what I saw in person last week in Macomb, the staff does not have the confidence right now for him to do so consistently. I hope he does get the plays to do so because it would make him a bigger threat when he is playing.

BEAR
November 6th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Mo. State by a last second 53 yard field goal. :(xlolx

Penguin Nation
November 6th, 2015, 09:40 PM
If he was capable of making such passes with accuracy at this time, he would have been given plays to do so. I like Davis and what he brings to the table, but from what I saw in person last week in Macomb, the staff does not have the confidence right now for him to do so consistently. I hope he does get the plays to do so because it would make him a bigger threat when he is playing.

So far, Davis has a higher completion %, higher yards/attempt, and zero interceptions (vs 6 for Wells). While the volume of snaps is different, it shows that Davis should be given a chance at a start. Wells is simply not progressing.

Penguin Nation
November 7th, 2015, 02:35 PM

man...two picks in the first half (one called back by a penalty)...one leading to MSUs only TD...not good...especially against the pass D of MSU. Did you see how Davis didn't drop his knee out of fear before getting into the end-zone?