PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Flyers

KPSUL
November 1st, 2015, 02:50 PM
We had some fun at Dayton's expense a couple weeks ago, but at 8-0 with wins over San Diego and now Jacksonville U, they may have earned their way into the Top 25. xbowx

PantherRob82
November 1st, 2015, 02:51 PM
I've had them in for a few weeks. No one else wants to claim the bottom 5-7 slots anyway. xlolx

PantherRob82
November 1st, 2015, 02:52 PM
I actually just mentioned at our game yesterday that I hope we don't end up losing a first round game against Dayton because I've given Detroit Flyer **** for years. :)

KPSUL
November 1st, 2015, 02:53 PM
I've had them in for a few weeks. No one else wants to claim the bottom 5-7 slots anyway. xlolx

Except Liberty, and they don't deserve it.

ElCid
November 1st, 2015, 03:15 PM
I pondered Dayton for a long time last night. I really wanted to but the SOS is just so darn weak and the Ws are a bit too close at times. If they go the regular season undefeated, I may include them because that is noteworthy in and of itself.

bonarae
November 1st, 2015, 04:21 PM
Because of the revolving door of the bottom 5 slots (as it has always been), I've had Dayton for a few weeks as well. It's been a crazy season in the FCS world now, especially in the scholarship conferences...

Catsfan90
November 1st, 2015, 05:12 PM
Dayton found its way into my poll last week, and most likely will remain this week.

aceinthehole
November 1st, 2015, 05:23 PM
I pondered Dayton for a long time last night. I really wanted to but the SOS is just so darn weak and the Ws are a bit too close at times. If they go the regular season undefeated, I may include them because that is noteworthy in and of itself.

I think both Dayton and The Citadel should be in the Top-25 this week.

Milktruck74
November 1st, 2015, 05:44 PM
SOS counts for something and being undefeated at this point too, but I do my poll in who would beat who in head to head competition. Dayton is in my top 25, but I do not think they would be able to beat many others in my poll at head to head competition.

FargoBison
November 1st, 2015, 05:47 PM
Not ranked and likely won't be ranked unless they win a playoff game.

Professor Chaos
November 1st, 2015, 06:57 PM
16-25 in my poll ballot was such a mess I snuck Dayton in there but it was mainly because everyone else I was looking at had at least one bad loss. I can't say Dayton will stay in my poll ballot going forward even if they keep winning and I don't think it's likely they're ranked in the AGS poll but they should get a fair amount of votes I'd think.

Catsfan90
November 1st, 2015, 07:32 PM
16-25 in my poll ballot was such a mess I snuck Dayton in there but it was mainly because everyone else I was looking at had at least one bad loss. I can't say Dayton will stay in my poll ballot going forward even if they keep winning and I don't think it's likely they're ranked in the AGS poll but they should get a fair amount of votes I'd think.
They made it into mine last week, and I'll keep them at atleast 25 until they or another team show me otherwise.

clenz
November 1st, 2015, 09:23 PM
Wanted too, but couldn't

That's saying something, because I ranked a MEAC team for some ungodly reason

mvemjsunpx
November 1st, 2015, 09:39 PM
Wanted too, but couldn't

I ranked two, and ahead of my own team no less. xembarrassedx

Gangtackle11
November 1st, 2015, 10:55 PM
Gave them a look at the bottom of the 25.

Catsfan90
November 1st, 2015, 11:18 PM
Wanted too, but couldn't

Same here. I ranked both a MEAC team, and Dayton last week. Why? Only God knows.

32counter
November 2nd, 2015, 07:27 AM
John Gruden's alma mater getting some recognition.

DetroitFlyer
November 2nd, 2015, 09:52 AM
The spelling is Jon Gruden.

WileECoyote06
November 2nd, 2015, 10:01 AM
Same here. I ranked both a MEAC team, and Dayton last week. Why? Only God knows.

Gotta respect a team with no FCS losses. xcoffeex

Catsfan90
November 2nd, 2015, 10:23 AM
Gotta respect a team with no FCS losses. xcoffeex
I'm not really so much worried about the wins to losses ratio. If I see a outstanding team with a meat grinder of a schedule with a few losses. I will rank them ahead of a team with an easier schedule and losses based of the fact team A had a harder schedule, and is a better team. The reason I ranked this MEAC team is because I felt as though they are a good football team.

eiu1999
November 2nd, 2015, 10:37 AM
Stay undefeated and stay at 25.