PDA

View Full Version : "IF" anybody cares,,, YSU @ WIU

ysubigred
October 30th, 2015, 01:18 PM
xeyebrowx Who win's?

YSU 31 - 20 xrolleyesx

Thumper 76
October 30th, 2015, 01:38 PM
WIU takes out their anger of being the only Illinois university without a castle on the Penguins. 24-17

CappinHard
October 30th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I don't think I know if WIU is a contender or pretender to be honest. If they lose to YSU, pretender, if they beat YSU, I still don't know if they're a true contender. We won't find out until they play SDSU and NDSU to see if they can hang with the top, because they didn't show that they could against ISUr.

UNIFanSince1983
October 30th, 2015, 01:58 PM
I don't think I know if WIU is a contender or pretender to be honest. If they lose to YSU, pretender, if they beat YSU, I still don't know if they're a true contender. We won't find out until they play SDSU and NDSU to see if they can hang with the top, because they didn't show that they could against ISUr.

The can definitely hang with both SDSU and NDSU. Will they win against either one? Well that remains to be seen. I can guarantee that they will keep the game competitive for the most part though.

I think WIU will pull this out, but YSU should make it very competitive.

Bisonator
October 30th, 2015, 02:11 PM
I think WIU wins and Bo blows a vein.

eiu1999
October 30th, 2015, 02:17 PM
33-5

CappinHard
October 30th, 2015, 02:34 PM
The can definitely hang with both SDSU and NDSU. Will they win against either one? Well that remains to be seen. I can guarantee that they will keep the game competitive for the most part though.

I think WIU will pull this out, but YSU should make it very competitive.

Out of all of the spreads for MVFC this one, I am the most confident about WIU covering 3 against YSU. The rest are very tough to call for spreads. I think SDSU, UNI, ISUr, and WIU moneylines are pretty close to a lock, but even a 4 team parlay with all of those only nets a little over 1:1 odds, not too good.

ST_Lawson
October 30th, 2015, 02:46 PM
I think WIU wins and Bo blows a vein.

I sit on the East/Band/Visitor side at our home games, so he'll be right in front of me. I'll be sure to bring my camera. I'm hoping some of our students dress up in sweaters and bring stuffed cats to harass him.

Schism55
October 30th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I like WIU in this one.
Tight, physical game.
YSU playcalling isn't great.
24-17 WIU

clenz
October 30th, 2015, 04:01 PM
YSU 16-26 in the months of October and November going back to 2010...didn't do math going back any further.

Bisonwinagn
October 30th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Western wins a high scoring game. 42-38.

Houndawg
October 31st, 2015, 08:14 AM
17-14 WIU

Daved
November 4th, 2015, 05:33 PM
YSU 16-26 in the months of October and November going back to 2010...didn't do math going back any further.Doesn't matter what they were in the past--this is 2015--they may still have their usual meltdown but that's one reason we still play the game---if not that would be like saying in the past UNI is 0-18 seeking a National Title so we should do the math and not bother playing things out.

clenz
November 4th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Doesn't matter what they were in the past--this is 2015--they may still have their usual meltdown but that's one reason we still play the game---if not that would be like saying in the past UNI is 0-18 seeking a National Title so we should do the math and not bother playing things out.

There's a reason no one trusts UNI come playoff time.