PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology 2.0

FargoBison
October 25th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Very tough bracketology this week, hard to sort through the mess of three loss teams. Kept going back and forth on McNeese and PSU for the last seed.

WIU at EWU vs 1. Illinois State
SUU at Montana vs 8. McNeese State

Duquesne at Fordham vs 5. JMU
UT-Martin at William and Mary vs 4. Richmond

Dayton at EKU vs 6. Chattanooga
Charleston Southern at The Citadel vs 3. CCU

SDSU at Montana State vs 7. NDSU
PSU at SHSU vs 2. JSU

Autobids: EWU, CCU, Richmond, Ill State, Duquesne, JSU, Fordham, Dayton, Chattanooga, McNeese State
At-Large: NDSU, JMU, William and Mary, Portland State, The Citadel, Charleston Southern, SDSU, UT-Martin, SUU, Montana, Montana State, SHSU, WIU, EKU

Bubble: UNI, UT-Martin, USD, Indiana St, NAU, UNC, Towson, EIU, WCU, UCA and SLU

FargoBison
October 25th, 2015, 07:50 PM
Bracket from Nobowls.com

http://nobowls.com/images/week08.png

kalm
October 25th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Not saying it couldn't happen but 5 bids from BSC and not one seed would be weird.

dbackjon
October 25th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Portland State should be a seed.

Grizalltheway
October 25th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Portland State should be a seed.

I know these are just projections, but they still have 3, maybe 4 very lose-able games left.

I think the BSC will have a seed, but still too early to guess who it will be.

dbackjon
October 25th, 2015, 08:54 PM
I know these are just projections, but they still have 3, maybe 4 very lose-able games left.

as do most of the other seeds

JALMOND
October 25th, 2015, 09:04 PM

I think we need to beat Montana, Northern Colorado and either Southern Utah or EWU in order to get a seed. That would put us at 9-2 with two FBS wins and a P5 win. But, a lot of football still to play.

UNIFanSince1983
October 25th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Bracket from Nobowls.com

If we miraculously win out and make it there would be change in this one. They would send SDSU to NDSU in second round, and us to Illinois State in second round.

Silenoz
October 25th, 2015, 09:11 PM
First bracket has two Big Sky teams playing in the first round, which I'm assuming still can't be done

Second one has N. Iowa outbidding Montana State. Not happening.

kalm
October 25th, 2015, 09:14 PM
I think we need to beat Montana, Northern Colorado and either Southern Utah or EWU in order to get a seed. That would put us at 9-2 with two FBS wins and a P5 win. But, a lot of football still to play.

Yep. And if you were to win out, you should get the 2.

FargoBison
October 25th, 2015, 09:18 PM
First bracket has two Big Sky teams playing in the first round, which I'm assuming still can't be done

Second one has N. Iowa outbidding Montana State. Not happening.

Montana and SUU will not play each other, thus they can be matched up against each other. This happened last year with SHSU and SLU.

ElCid
October 25th, 2015, 09:36 PM
McNeese has a good shot to win out at 10-0 (they had their 1 FBS Canx due to weather). But by far they have the weakest SOS in the all of top 25 (#88). Not bashing on them, and 10-0 is awesome, but they are below Portland, (27) and even Fordham (60), and Dayton is only at 102xeyebrowx. If they slip up once I think they lose their seed. Still a lot of ball to play yet though. Might look much different in a few weeks. CCU, UTC, ISU, JSU, and JMU all have a couple tough games coming up. There will be fallout from these.

McNeese72
October 25th, 2015, 09:56 PM
McNeese has a good shot to win out at 10-0 (they had their 1 FBS Canx due to weather). But by far they have the weakest SOS in the all of top 25 (#88). Not bashing on them, and 10-0 is awesome, but they are below Portland, (27) and even Fordham (60), and Dayton is only at 102xeyebrowx. If they slip up once I think they lose their seed. Still a lot of ball to play yet though. Might look much different in a few weeks. CCU, UTC, ISU, JSU, and JMU all have a couple tough games coming up. There will be fallout from these.

Yep, that's what I have been saying. We can only play who they put in front of us and we haven't played anybody good yet. So even we don't know if we are really any good or not.

ElCid
October 25th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Yep, that's what I have been saying. We can only play who they put in front of us and we haven't played anybody good yet. So even we don't know if we are really any good or not.

Sammy will be about your only real test, so don't blow it....xthumbsupx Although Central Ark is not a bad team, so you got that going for you.

tomq04
October 25th, 2015, 11:19 PM
There will be a Big Sky seed, and it will be PSU or EWU based on the final game of the season.

Rooting for the Vik's this season, but obviously biased toward watching the Eags lose at home in the Semi's/quarters.

jimbo65
October 26th, 2015, 07:12 AM
Well if we do play Duquense it will be a change from the last two years when we defeated Sacred Heart. SH is about 20-25 miles Northeast of Fordham so travel-wise the matchups made sense. Duquense is in Pittsburgh , not around the corner but who knows.

blackbeard
October 26th, 2015, 08:47 AM
For now any bracket just needs to list "NEC Champion" because no one is standing out from the rest, could be any of 5 teams.

Grizalltheway
October 26th, 2015, 09:04 AM
There will be a Big Sky seed, and it will be PSU or EWU based on the final game of the season.

Rooting for the Vik's this season, but obviously biased toward watching the Eags lose at home in the Semi's/quarters.

Just gonna pencil in wins against Weber, NAU and Montana, huh?xcoffeex

eiu1999
October 26th, 2015, 09:05 AM
OVC autobid will be fun with Jack St, EKU and EIU all 4-0 in conference with UT Martin 4-1.

Bam
October 26th, 2015, 09:14 AM
OVC autobid will be fun with Jack St, EKU and EIU all 4-0 in conference with UT Martin 4-1.

Let the real season start now!!!

kalm
October 26th, 2015, 09:15 AM

Our defense and special teams play will keep us within striking distance of anyone.

birdsflyhigh
October 26th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Looks like EIU is making a run at it in the OVC which isn't surprising considering they took on what now is playing out as one of the toughest FCS non-cons in the country with road games against ranked WIU, top 25 FBS Northwestern and then a home heartbreaker against one of FCS's best ISU Redbirds. Put ANY FCS team in the nation against that schedule and the result could be 0-3 and everyone saying you're not good.

Since the close call against the Redbirds, EIU has started to put it together and should be able to win their 5th straight this week. After that they've got BOTH Jacksonville St. and E. Kentucky coming to Charleston. The EIU Panthers do indeed have a chance to roar into the playoffs.

For full disclosure: when they're not playing against the Redbirds, I kind of root for the Panthers as they're a looooong time rival and a good FCS program.

Big_Fan
October 26th, 2015, 09:23 AM

UTM should slap whoever made out their football schedule this season. They have a solid team (defense is a bit weak), but a playoff bid isn't realistic... 2 SEC teams, and an NAIA team kill them. That essentially give them an 8 game schedule with next to no margin of error. They already lost to JSU. Winning out is the only way to 7 D1 wins, and they have EKU and EIU left to play. In the right bracket they could win a game or two... but there is next to zero chance of them making it in.

Grizalltheway
October 26th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Our defense and special teams play will keep us within striking distance of anyone.

Troof. xthumbsupx

Missingnumber7
October 26th, 2015, 09:30 AM

They all play each other, makes it much easier.

Bam
October 26th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Conference play for EKU began a month ago, but it "really " begins Sat. Teams beaten: 2-15 combined in OVC. 4 remaining: 13-4.

eiu1999
October 26th, 2015, 10:42 AM
They all play each other, makes it much easier.

Still fun though.

- - - Updated - - -

Conference play for EKU began a month ago, but it "really " begins Sat. Teams beaten: 2-15 combined in OVC. 4 remaining: 13-4.

That one will be fun to watch. Then JSU comes to Charleston.

eiu1999
October 26th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Looks like EIU is making a run at it in the OVC which isn't surprising considering they took on what now is playing out as one of the toughest FCS non-cons in the country with road games against ranked WIU, top 25 FBS Northwestern and then a home heartbreaker against one of FCS's best ISU Redbirds. Put ANY FCS team in the nation against that schedule and the result could be 0-3 and everyone saying you're not good.

Since the close call against the Redbirds, EIU has started to put it together and should be able to win their 5th straight this week. After that they've got BOTH Jacksonville St. and E. Kentucky coming to Charleston. The EIU Panthers do indeed have a chance to roar into the playoffs.

For full disclosure: when they're not playing against the Redbirds, I kind of root for the Panthers as they're a looooong time rival and a good FCS program.

I'm just glad they've continued to fight after the OCC games.

Missingnumber7
October 26th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Still fun though.
Wasn't it 2 years ago either the Big South or Socon had a 3 way tie and each had a win and loss against the other two?

Lehigh Football Nation
October 26th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Looks like EIU is making a run at it in the OVC which isn't surprising considering they took on what now is playing out as one of the toughest FCS non-cons in the country

I think that's UNI on Line 1

Mayville Bison
October 26th, 2015, 11:46 AM

This is the part that will be interesting. We haven't learned a whole lot from any of these teams yet outside of JSU's first two games. EIU has home games with JSU and EKU, so I'd put them in the driver's seat right now, but it could turn out multiple different ways.

rokamortis
October 26th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Wasn't it 2 years ago either the Big South or Socon had a 3 way tie and each had a win and loss against the other two?

It's happened at least 2 times I believe when SBU was in the conference.

October 26th, 2015, 12:47 PM
I think that if the NDSU Bison are going to 5peet they will end up having to do it the hard way and play in the first round with no bye.

deez_na
October 26th, 2015, 01:37 PM

lol, your defense. Obviously being humorous.

Walkon79
October 26th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Very tough bracketology this week, hard to sort through the mess of three loss teams. Kept going back and forth on McNeese and PSU for the last seed.

WIU at EWU vs 1. Illinois State
SUU at Montana vs 8. McNeese State

Duquesne at Fordham vs 5. JMU
UT-Martin at William and Mary vs 4. Richmond

Dayton at EKU vs 6. Chattanooga
Charleston Southern at The Citadel vs 3. CCU

SDSU at Montana State vs 7. NDSU
PSU at SHSU vs 2. JSU

Autobids: EWU, CCU, Richmond, Ill State, Duquesne, JSU, Fordham, Dayton, Chattanooga, McNeese State
At-Large: NDSU, JMU, William and Mary, Portland State, The Citadel, Charleston Southern, SDSU, UT-Martin, SUU, Montana, Montana State, SHSU, WIU, EKU

Bubble: UNI, UT-Martin, USD, Indiana St, NAU, UNC, Towson, EIU, WCU, UCA and SLU

Yet you put them on the road in round one?

gotts
October 26th, 2015, 02:02 PM

Friendly reminder that first round games are bid-based, not merit-based.

Missingnumber7
October 26th, 2015, 02:03 PM

No way PSU puts in a winning bid for a first round playoff game.

RootinFerDukes
October 26th, 2015, 02:07 PM
The guy who runs nobowls.com is a jmu fan, but only 3 CAA teams in? Really? I don't think we've had less than four every year for quite some time.

Nickels
October 26th, 2015, 02:09 PM
No way PSU puts in a winning bid for a first round playoff game.
Especially against us. We've been the highest bidder in the FCS playoffs the last few years.

tribe_pride
October 26th, 2015, 02:25 PM
The guy who runs nobowls.com is a jmu fan, but only 3 CAA teams in? Really? I don't think we've had less than four every year for quite some time.

Look at 2012 and 2013.

bostonspider
October 26th, 2015, 02:26 PM
There are only 3 CAA teams that seem remotely worthy of a bid, and all of them are in Virginia.

Walkon79
October 26th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Friendly reminder that first round games are bid-based, not merit-based.

I gotcha.

RootinFerDukes
October 26th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Well we can't really compare a 16 or 20 team field to a 24 team field, but 2013 the CAA had 3 while 2014 the CAA had 4. This year there is one extra at-large bid in the field since the MEAC won't participate in the playoffs anymore. (UD fans please spare me the "their 2nd place team could technically could get an at-large bid" nonsense).

Multiple Bids by Conference:
Big Sky - 4
CAA - 3
OVC - 3
Southland - 3
MEAC - 2
MVFC - 2
PL - 2
SoCon - 2

I remember that part of the reason why the CAA didn't get a fourth team into the field in 2013 was because the usual one-bid conferences the PL and MEAC both stole bids from some teams that otherwise would've gotten in. Barring another two one-bid conferences stealing bids (such as maybe the Big South again), the CAA should be getting four teams in as last year showed. The MEAC autobid opening only further opens it up and may require 3 bids to be stolen by "lower tier" conferences.

tribe_pride
October 26th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Well we can't really compare a 16 or 20 team field to a 24 team field, but 2013 the CAA had 3 while 2014 the CAA had 4. This year there is one extra at-large bid in the field since the MEAC won't participate in the playoffs anymore. (UD fans please spare me the "their 2nd place team could technically could get an at-large bid" nonsense).

Multiple Bids by Conference:
Big Sky - 4
CAA - 3
OVC - 3
Southland - 3
MEAC - 2
MVFC - 2
PL - 2
SoCon - 2

I remember that part of the reason why the CAA didn't get a fourth team into the field in 2013 was because the usual one-bid conferences the PL and MEAC both stole bids from some teams that otherwise would've gotten in. Barring another two one-bid conferences stealing bids (such as maybe the Big South again), the CAA should be getting four teams in as last year showed. The MEAC autobid opening only further opens it up and may require 3 bids to be stolen by "lower tier" conferences.

In 2013, the 4th best CAA teams were 7-5 with Delaware losing its last 3 games and the Tribe losing its last 2.

This year, only team (outside of W&M, Richmond and JMU) who is better than .500 right now is Towson at 4-3 and they still have W&M to play in Williamsburg. If the Tribe wins that game, best Towson can do is 7-4 with a game @Maine and home vs. Delaware remaining as well. Best Maine can do is 7-4 with games @Nova and @UNH and home versus Towson. Villanova still has Richmond and @JMU to go and is already at 4 losses and Delaware has @Towson and home versus JMU to go with 4 losses. Not definite but good chance there are only 3 CAA teams with 7 wins this year.

Mattymc727
October 26th, 2015, 03:43 PM
UNH could be in at 7-4 with a win over Richmond. Not even sure UNH can compete with the Spiders at this point in time, but the game is in Durham and AGS.

tribe_pride
October 26th, 2015, 03:48 PM
UNH could be in at 7-4 with a win over Richmond. Not even sure UNH can compete with the Spiders at this point in time, but the game is in Durham and AGS.

Forgot about UNH when looking at standings. As you said, same issue as the others as they have to face Richmond.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 26th, 2015, 04:42 PM

Hate to say it, but I read today that Maine can also finish 7-4 (with two FBS losses) and they would be 7-1 in the CAA if they do so! The Black Bears have @Villanova, Towson, Elon and @UNH remaining. If somehow the stars aligned and both UNH and Maine were 6-4, that would be an epic battle for the Musket!

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 26th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Hate to say it, but I read today that Maine can also finish 7-4 (with two FBS losses) and they would be 7-1 in the CAA if they do so! The Black Bears have @Villanova, Towson, Elon and @UNH remaining. If somehow the stars aligned and both UNH and Maine were 6-4, that would be an epic battle for the Musket!

Winner would be in.

Red & Black
October 26th, 2015, 05:01 PM

Rep for you. Solid work there. xlolx

Redbird Recon
October 26th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Bracket from Nobowls.com

The NCAA will try to feed ISUred WIU or UNI with the chance of saving money on a plane.

EDIT: And SDSU to NDSU...

MTfan4life
October 26th, 2015, 09:41 PM
I think it'd be a stretch to think the Big Sky will get 4 teams and these projections have 5??? Montana State needs to win out just to get to 7 "D1" wins and play both SUU and UM. (with one of those "D1" wins against JUCO-level East Tennessee State) Montana needs to win 3 of 4 and play EWU, PSU, and MSU. Southern Utah still has Cal Poly, PSU, NAU, and MSU, and they need to win 3 of those. Portland State needs 2 out of 4 wins and has EWU, SUU, and UM. I'd actually be more surprised if there were 4 teams in than if there were 2 Sky teams in the playoffs.

FargoBison
October 26th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I think it'd be a stretch to think the Big Sky will get 4 teams and these projections have 5??? Montana State needs to win out just to get to 7 "D1" wins and play both SUU and UM. (with one of those "D1" wins against JUCO-level East Tennessee State) Montana needs to win 3 of 4 and play EWU, PSU, and MSU. Southern Utah still has Cal Poly, PSU, NAU, and MSU, and they need to win 3 of those. Portland State needs 2 out of 4 wins and has EWU, SUU, and UM. I'd actually be more surprised if there were 4 teams in than if there were 2 Sky teams in the playoffs.

Somebody has to make the playoffs...Hell I have a four loss UNI team as the first team out. Welcome to the FCS in a world where the playoff is too damn big.

RootinFerDukes
October 27th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Forgot about UNH when looking at standings. As you said, same issue as the others as they have to face Richmond.
I do believe UR will drop at least one CAA game. Their 59 points was more about how bad JMU's defense is than how good their offense is. That's just my opinion though. We only stopped them from scoring on two drives the entire game (and one was a lucky missed FG that was probably knocked down by the wind). The defense was not ready to play.

tribe_pride
October 27th, 2015, 10:12 AM
I do believe UR will drop at least one CAA game. Their 59 points was more about how bad JMU's defense is than how good their offense is. That's just my opinion though. We only stopped them from scoring on two drives the entire game (and one was a lucky missed FG that was probably knocked down by the wind). The defense was not ready to play.

UNH just lost by 17 to Delaware last week with Goldrich back for his 2nd game. While Delaware has been playing better at home (URI loss away 20-0 the week before was weird for the Hens) not sure that UNH will be the team to beat Richmond unless Goldrich big time turns it around. Hoping it's the Tribe that gets to the Spiders the last game of the regular season.

bostonspider
October 27th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Richmond seems to be able to play down to the competition just like any team, so I think that while they should be able to take down Albany this weekend, they could easily lose @UNH or @Nova, and of course especially to W&M (who looks just as good as UR anyways)

JayJ79
October 27th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Somebody has to make the playoffs...Hell I have a four loss UNI team as the first team out. Welcome to the FCS in a world where the playoff is too damn big.

so you're saying that four-loss teams (http://www.gobison.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=47&path=football) shouldn't be in the playoffs?

Grizalltheway
October 27th, 2015, 12:15 PM
so you're saying that four-loss teams (http://www.gobison.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=47&path=football) shouldn't be in the playoffs?

If the field were still 16, it would be a lot harder to get in as one.

kalm
October 27th, 2015, 12:41 PM
If the field were still 16, it would be a lot harder to get in as one.

It would for sure. There are some 7-4 teams that will be far more competitive in the playoffs than a few of the autobids. More football is better than less football.

nevadagriz
October 27th, 2015, 01:50 PM
I'm afraid only two BSC teams make the playoffs PSU and EWU. When was the last year a playoff did not include either UofM or msu???

veinup
October 27th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I'm afraid only two BSC teams make the playoffs PSU and EWU. When was the last year a playoff did not include either UofM or msu???

whenever that was it was a very sad year for everyone

i think Montana can make it. all starts with beating PSU in portland this weekend of course...

iowastatebison
October 27th, 2015, 02:15 PM

From what I found, the last year neither Montana team made the playoffs was 1992.

Catsfan90
October 27th, 2015, 06:37 PM
If UNH loses another game they are 100% out. If they get in with a 7-4 record it will be because they would have beaten Richmond, and because they have a good history. Other then that, I believe we may be witnessing the end if the run. Time to pass the torch.

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 27th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Richmond seems to be able to play down to the competition just like any team, so I think that while they should be able to take down Albany this weekend, they could easily lose @UNH or @Nova, and of course especially to W&M (who looks just as good as UR anyways)

We could lose any of the final 3 and the Tribe is the obvious, most formidable test. I think we get UNH this year because we owe them big time.

The Villanova game scares me. We've beaten them the last 2 times we've played them and Talley will want payback. It could also be an emotional "trap game" between UNH and the big Game 125 against the Tribe.

I hate looking past the Great Danes but I just can't see the upset on Homecoming weekend here.

dudeitsaid
October 28th, 2015, 02:08 AM

The way the Eagles have played this year, I don't feel good penciling in a sure win against anyone! No matter what, I think we will make sure the game is in question till the final minute, one way or the other...

Gangtackle11
October 28th, 2015, 05:17 AM
"The Villanova game scares me. We've beaten them the last 2 times we've played them and Talley will want payback. "

Maybe, but Villanova is banged up with so many injuries. Robertson is done. Leading rusher Javon White broke his leg vs. Towson & is done. The offensive line is all banged up & its 2 best are out for the season. They are starting a freshman at guard this week. A backup RB Matt Gudzak, who ran for 96 yards at Towson is doubtful with a shoulder separation. It goes on & on.

Part of the game, but this once potent offense is running on fumes. Expect 3/4 freshmen to see significant playing time on offense.

Only way they beat any quality team is with an extraordinary defensive effort.

Mattymc727
October 28th, 2015, 07:02 AM
If UNH loses another game they are 100% out. If they get in with a 7-4 record it will be because they would have beaten Richmond, and because they have a good history. Other then that, I believe we may be witnessing the end if the run. Time to pass the torch.

You really think UNH is down for the count for good after this season? or are you just referring to the streak? Wont be this year, but UNH will be back.

Catsfan90
October 28th, 2015, 07:23 AM
You really think UNH is down for the count for good after this season? or are you just referring to the streak? Wont be this year, but UNH will be back.
Just referring to the playoff run. With a 7-4 record they are eligible. Just very doubtful. Young team though, so I know they will bounce back!

veinup
October 28th, 2015, 09:41 AM
From what I found, the last year neither Montana team made the playoffs was 1992.

that was the year the chronic came out ..

dr dre also released an album THIS year ..

hmmmmmmm

MTfan4life
October 28th, 2015, 01:24 PM

If UNI finishes with 4 losses, they will be in the playoffs. Guaranteed.

BisonTru
October 28th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Using Massey to predict the rest of the season, the last two spots for the bracket came down to:

8. Western Ill 6-5
27. Montana 6-5
32. *Montana St. 6-4
37. Towson 7-4
38. *Tenn Martin 6-4
40. Central Arkansas 7-4
48. *Southeastern Lou 6-4
72. *Bethune Cookman 8-2
88. ^Alcorn St. 8-2

The rankings are based on Massey.

* -Teams that played a DII team, which is not included in their record. A couple of years ago the NCAA told NDSU when they were having a hard time finding an opponent one DII game could count towards their 7 wins, which is now 6. Does the committee treat a 7-4 team with a DII win on the same level as 7-4 team without DII game?

^- Alcorn St. played a lower than DII team.

IMO, Western Ill and Montana should get the final spots in this scenario. However, they could also go with Towson, Tenn Martin, or Central Arkansas and state their record as the deciding factor. I would be really disappointed if they went with Bethune Cookman or Alcorn St.

This was the rest of the field.

Illionis State

W&M

Port St

Chatt

McNeese

Chuck S

Fordham

Bryant

JSU

Dayton

NDSU

SDSU

UNI

CCU

JMU

Richmond

EWU

The Cit

Southern Utah

Eastern Kent

Western Car

Sam Houston St

Silenoz
October 28th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Haha, a 6-5 at-large. DaytonFlyer must be rolling over in his grave

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 28th, 2015, 08:02 PM
"The Villanova game scares me. We've beaten them the last 2 times we've played them and Talley will want payback. "

Maybe, but Villanova is banged up with so many injuries. Robertson is done. Leading rusher Javon White broke his leg vs. Towson & is done. The offensive line is all banged up & its 2 best are out for the season. They are starting a freshman at guard this week. A backup RB Matt Gudzak, who ran for 96 yards at Towson is doubtful with a shoulder separation. It goes on & on.

Part of the game, but this once potent offense is running on fumes. Expect 3/4 freshmen to see significant playing time on offense.

Only way they beat any quality team is with an extraordinary defensive effort.

Fair enough. We'll smoke you too.

melloware13
October 28th, 2015, 10:32 PM
How I have it right now, lots of forced match-ups though:
William & Mary @ Eastern Kentucky v. 1. Illinois State
Eastern Washington @ Southern Utah v. 8. Portland State
Charleston Southern @ The Citadel v. 4. Chattanooga
Montana State @ Sam Houston State v. 5. North Dakota State
Western Carolina @ Richmond v. 2. Coastal Carolina
Bryant @ Fordham v. 7. James Madison
Western Illinois @ Dayton v. 3. Jacksonville State
South Dakota State @ Montana v. 6. McNeese State