PDA

View Full Version : Colgate at Princeton

Go...gate
October 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Final Princeton 44, Colgate 20. Princeton improves to 4-0, while Colgate drops to 2-4.

I attended the game and it is clear to me that Colgate has a lot of work to do.

Princeton is 4-0 and will probably be 5-0 after next week - but can they beat Harvard at Cambridge on October 24?

World
October 10th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Dartmouth posses a big problem for both Princeton and Harvard....could be a Big Green year.

Go...gate
October 10th, 2015, 04:46 PM
I think it is Harvard's title to lose.

CFBfan
October 10th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Final Princeton 44, Colgate 20. Princeton improves to 4-0, while Colgate drops to 2-4.

I attended the game and it is clear to me that Colgate has a lot of work to do.

Princeton is 4-0 and will probably be 5-0 after next week - but can they beat Harvard at Cambridge on October 24?

I was also there, gate is a poorly coached team, it was hard to watch today

bulldog10jw
October 10th, 2015, 05:34 PM
I think it is Harvard's title to lose.

I agree. Harvard gets both Dartmouth and Princeton at home.

bulldog10jw
October 10th, 2015, 05:41 PM
....could be a Big Green year.

I thought Princeton was going undefeated?

Go...gate
October 10th, 2015, 06:22 PM
I was also there, gate is a poorly coached team, it was hard to watch today

It was dreadful.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I don't think this one is too much of a surprise. Princeton is a solid team while Colgate seems destined for another losing season. I think that would be 3 in 4 years? Not good.

The IL is VASTLY superior to the PL right now. It's scary how wide the gap is. Dartmouth is flat out legit and will be in my Top 25 come Monday. The IL has 3 teams that are worthy of consideration of Top the 25. I'm not sure if the second place PL team will be in the Top 60 or so (50%) of FCS.

CFBfan
October 10th, 2015, 07:06 PM
It was dreadful.

gate could be looking at a loss in DC next week. rob sgarlata & his staff are MUCH BETTER than hunt & the gate staff

Go Green
October 10th, 2015, 07:21 PM
I thought Princeton was going undefeated?

That was the Princeton captain's prediction from last season. They've learned their lesson and have kept their mouths shut for this season.

Go Green
October 10th, 2015, 07:23 PM
I agree. Harvard gets both Dartmouth and Princeton at home.

They also have to play P and D back to back. That is not easy.

And Yale could have some injured starters back by the end of the year. Had Yale been at full strength, they would have not have lost by 32 today.

bulldog10jw
October 10th, 2015, 08:53 PM
They also have to play P and D back to back. That is not easy.

And Yale could have some injured starters back by the end of the year. Had Yale been at full strength, they would have not have lost by 32 today.

I agree. It won't be easy for Harvard.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 10th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Dartmouth and Harvard have been in my Top 25 all year. Princeton isn't there yet, but they're pretty close. All three are good teams.