PDA

View Full Version : umassfan trip to Missoula

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I sent you a pm about going to the game? wondering if you got it?

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Here's your chance UMassfan. Free ticket to the game and a ride. Now all you got to do is get out of work.:nod:

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 01:50 PM
humm well it said he was online but no reply. umassfan the offer still stands, but is anyone else from down here in vegas and possible interested in a road trip to the game in missoula. let me know leaving thursday afternoon night, returning sunday

WildcatFan
December 5th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Here's your chance UMassfan. Free ticket to the game and a ride. Now all you got to do is get out of work.:nod:
If you have not figured it out yet - he is all talk:smiley_wi

griz8791
December 5th, 2006, 02:25 PM
He has to be there. Win or lose, it won't be the same without him.

smallcollegefbfan
December 5th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah he is probably not online. Some people are logged in but not at the PC.

I would go if I were him. Would love to see this game live!!

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 05:52 PM
umassfan where are you. I got to know soon if you want to make this trip! (or anyone else for that matter)

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 07:28 PM
If you were returning saturday I would be there in a heartbeat. I have work Thursday 9-5 and sunday 10 hours. It sucks. Right now im stuck at work as well.

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM
If you were returning saturday I would be there in a heartbeat. I have work Thursday 9-5 and sunday 10 hours. It sucks. Right now im stuck at work as well.

I dont mind comnig back saturday. I sent you a pm with details let me know

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I'll wager he comes up with another excuse sorry to say.:rolleyes:

Guess you never came back to eGriz. I posted this hours ago. 2:25 pm.

Grizchamp here's what you do. Call Al Bingham in Las Vegas. 702-436-3457. He organizes the Griz TV parties there. He'll have a list of all the Griz fans and their phone numbers. Walla! Somebody will want to go. Just start calling around.

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I'll wager he comes up with another excuse sorry to say.:rolleyes:

Guess you never came back to eGriz. I posted this hours ago. 2:25 pm.

Grizchamp here's what you do. Call Al Bingham in Las Vegas. 702-436-3457. He organizes the Griz TV parties there. He'll have a list of all the Griz fans and their phone numbers. Walla! Somebody will want to go. Just start calling around.

Oh hey ronbo thanks for that i didnt make it back there yet. shoot. Hopefully umassfan comes through. It will be a quick trip and one of us will have a long ride home. :)

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Oh hey ronbo thanks for that i didnt make it back there yet. shoot. Hopefully umassfan comes through. It will be a quick trip and one of us will have a long ride home. :)
check your pms... im game

Sam Adams
December 5th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Wish I could make the game too. Have a great time to all who are making the trip.

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Its official... see all you griz fans on friday. :nod:

Peems
December 5th, 2006, 10:08 PM

make sure you post some pictures of yourself and all of us griz fans.

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:12 PM
make sure you post some pictures of yourself and all of us griz fans.
Dont worry I will not be wearing body paint this time lol

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 10:41 PM
It;s gonna be a great game. Thanks umassfan for being willing to make the trip!

THere is late word from an Eastern Washington Grad that I know that he may be joining us on the trip as well (possibly one more too) If this is an issue let me know, but I can assure you they are good people and we will all have a good time!

Missoula or bust!!!

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:44 PM
It;s gonna be a great game. Thanks umassfan for being willing to make the trip!

THere is late word from an Eastern Washington Grad that I know that he may be joining us on the trip as well (possibly one more too) If this is an issue let me know, but I can assure you they are good people and we will all have a good time!

Missoula or bust!!!
The more it is... the cheaper it is... Hell as long as they dont give me too hard of time after UMass wins on sat. ;)

griz37
December 5th, 2006, 10:45 PM
The much beloved Umassfan is coming to Missoula? Holy *****. Do you guys have tickets yet? Where you sitting?

nevadagriz
December 5th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Hey griz champ which route you taking if you cut up through northern nevada I would love to meet you and the famous UMass fan! maybe I could buy you lunch or dinner? You are probably going through SLC though.

Grizfanatic
December 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM
The much beloved Umassfan is coming to Missoula? Holy *****. Do you guys have tickets yet? Where you sitting?

No *****, tickets are goin fast!

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Hey griz champ which route you taking if you cut up through northern nevada I would love to meet you and the famous UMass fan! maybe I could buy you lunch or dinner? You are probably going through SLC though.
I believe the trip stays on the I 15

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2006, 10:50 PM
The more it is... the cheaper it is... Hell as long as they dont give me too hard of time after UMass wins on sat. ;)

I sure hope they can beat Central Connecticut State. :thumbsup: (Honest mistake, i know, just had to take advantage)

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 10:52 PM
No *****, tickets are goin fast!

I have 2 season tix. good to go!

We will be coming up 15. it just going to be the best route givin this time of year. also the fastest.

griz37
December 5th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Are you guys tailgating? Would love to meet Umassfan & another fellow Griz fan.

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I sure hope they can beat Central Connecticut State. :thumbsup: (Honest mistake, i know, just had to take advantage)
How often do CS teams play on friday... damnit its the first time i did it all week :o

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM
I dont know the area but I wana tailgate with anyone who gives me some mooses drool :D

grizchamp
December 5th, 2006, 10:59 PM

Where is your tailgate? im sure we can make it!

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2006, 11:00 PM
no worries :rotateh:

SeattleGriz
December 5th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Alright! Welcome to Griz Nation. Gonna be an incredible game.

blukeys
December 5th, 2006, 11:10 PM

I truly hope UMASSFAN gets on TV. This would be so cool. Griz fans help out your CS brother. UMASSFAN hates Delaware but I am rooting for my A-10 buddies nonetheless.

griz37
December 5th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I truly hope UMASSFAN gets on TV. This would be so cool. Griz fans help out your CS brother. UMASSFAN hates Delaware but I am rooting for my A-10 buddies nonetheless.

I think Griz Nation will treat him very well. Hopefully he comes away w/a new appreciation for the Griz.

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I dont HATE delaware... hell i rooted for them when they won their NC as well. My feeling is the more A10 champs the better.

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I think Griz Nation will treat him very well. Hopefully he comes away w/a new appreciation for the Griz.
Im sure I will. I had fun in Delaware... and Im sure as long as i dont come home frozen... then ill have a good time in Montana too.

December 5th, 2006, 11:22 PM
you will have a great time

umassfan
December 5th, 2006, 11:29 PM
you will have a great time
Why arent you making the drive to Montana?

December 6th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Why arent you making the drive to Montana?Ya know, childcare duties... I have two boys who have school on Monday, one with a birthday on Thursday. See you in Chatty? Are you making the drive there? I am.

umassfan
December 6th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Ya know, childcare duties... I have two boys who have school on Monday, one with a birthday on Thursday. See you in Chatty? Are you making the drive there? I am.
Drive... no but if we win I am flying in on wed and leaving on saturday.

December 6th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Have you been to the Chatty chipper? It really gives ya a feeling for the greater good of FCS!

umassfan
December 6th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Have you been to the Chatty chipper? It really gives ya a feeling for the greater good of FCS!

:confused:

December 6th, 2006, 12:36 AM
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO CHATTY FOR A TITLE GAME? (certain people call a title game "the chipper")

umassfan
December 6th, 2006, 12:40 AM
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO CHATTY FOR A TITLE GAME? (certain people call a title game "the chipper")
No I was one of the many who didnt make the trip in 98. I will not miss it this time if we are playing.

December 6th, 2006, 12:51 AM
No I was one of the many who didnt make the trip in 98. I will not miss it this time if we are playing.Well I met Mainefan at Missoula back then and I know you'll have a great time too in Missoula.