PDA

View Full Version : Weekly FCS Highlight Show

Schism55
October 5th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Hello all.
Long time reader, first time poster.
I've done exhaustive digging but hoping I may have missed something. Any chance there is someone producing a weekly FCS football dedicated show? I know it's a long shot, but here's hoping.

Go Bison!

citdog
October 5th, 2015, 02:16 PM
If you live in the State of North Dakota tune into 1100 AM The Flag on Sat morns at 8 or KZZJ out of Rugby one hour before Bison Football for The FCS Wedge.

MR. CHICKEN
October 5th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Hello all.
I've done exhaustive digging but hoping I may have missed something. Any chance there is someone producing a weekly FCS football dedicated show? I know it's a long shot, but here's hoping.

Go Bison!

PLANT...xconfusedx.......YA SHOOD KNOW...'BOUT DUH WEDGE......ALREADY..........OCK!

eiu1999
October 5th, 2015, 10:16 PM
PLANT...xconfusedx.......YA SHOOD KNOW...'BOUT DUH WEDGE......ALREADY..........OCK!
xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Hello all.

Go Bison!

You my friend have not done exhaustive digging. xlolx

Looks like you are in Colorado however as opposed to Fargo or Rugby footprint so I'll point you to the thread that I update with articles and the show's podcast page which is archived and normally available as soon as I can get to it Saturdays/Sundays.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?173173-The-FCS-Wedge-2015-News

There are however also links to listen to it live on many of our broadcast partners so if you check around in there you should find a link or two...I'll try and make a full list this week and have it ready for Saturday's show.