October 3rd, 2015, 07:02 PM
UND 4-1
Playofff time? Wow.

IBleedYellow
October 3rd, 2015, 07:03 PM
UND 4-1
Playofff time? Wow.

Have to win 3 more at least.

I will say, their defense will possibly give some Big Sky teams fits.

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
Portland State might fall the furthest of any team I have ever dropped in my poll. I had given them the benefit of the doubt.

North Dakota had plummeted after NDSU and Drake. They might sneak into the bottom of my poll.

Hambone
October 3rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't be talking playoffs. Tough games coming up. Had some injuries today that if they are long term could affect the defense. Offense is starting to come together a lot better, although Studsrud needs to make better decisions and improve accuracy. It's really frustrating to watch (I won't even go into the frustration of the NDSU game).

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 3rd, 2015, 07:08 PM
I really wanted to take UND in this game but hesitated. I never was sold on Portland State. UND could very well be in the BSC mix all year....

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2015, 07:08 PM
I really wanted to take UND in this game but hesitated. I never was sold on Portland State. UND could very well be in the BSC mix all year....

Doubt it.

Hambone
October 3rd, 2015, 07:09 PM
Portland State might fall the furthest of any team I have ever dropped in my poll. I had given them the benefit of the doubt.

North Dakota had plummeted after NDSU and Drake. They might sneak into the bottom of my poll.

They (UND) made some changes along the offensive line and are starting to run the ball a lot better. I think they used the complete domination by NDSU on them as motivation not to let that happen anymore. I think UND should be in the bottom 5 of the poll - mainly because I don't know if there are enough teams that should be higher based on their body of work. I also wouldn't be surprised if UND isn't in the top 25.

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2015, 07:11 PM
They (UND) made some changes along the offensive line and are starting to run the ball a lot better. I think they used the complete domination by NDSU on them as motivation not to let that happen anymore. I think UND should be in the bottom 5 of the poll - mainly because I don't know if there are enough teams that should be higher based on their body of work. I also wouldn't be surprised if UND isn't in the top 25.

The beautiful thing is everyone has a chance to prove where they belong.

JALMOND
October 3rd, 2015, 07:21 PM
PSU's defense comes up when teams get in the red zone. We still need to play better defense outside the red zone, however. Big play of the game had to be UND's 41-yd field goal in the wind that just cleared the crossbar. Really, overall a great game to watch. UND's back, Santiago, is going to be a great one in the conference in the next few years, and that defense of theirs is the real deal.

citdog
October 3rd, 2015, 07:30 PM
UND is not a bad team and they beat a pretty good one today.

centennial
October 3rd, 2015, 07:35 PM
If UND goes 3-3 they probably get in. 4-2 for sure. They could get to the playoffs. 2 wins I can see, 3-4 are going to be hard.

Drblankstare
October 3rd, 2015, 08:41 PM
**** it. I'm turning my poll over to one of my interns:D

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2015, 08:42 PM
**** it. I'm turning my poll over to one of my interns:D

It's going to be another tough one. Every week I think it's going ro get easier.

Drblankstare
October 3rd, 2015, 08:44 PM
It's going to be another tough one. Every week I think it's going ro get easier.

Parity makes it a bitch. It's the hardest voting I've ever had

PantherRob82
October 3rd, 2015, 08:46 PM
Parity makes it a bitch. It's the hardest voting I've ever had

Well, 2 teams in my top 15 got smoked. 1 lost to a team that was very inferior in my opinion. Bottom of the poll still looks like garbage too.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Well, 2 teams in my top 15 got smoked. 1 lost to a team that was very inferior in my opinion. Bottom of the poll still looks like garbage too.

Are you referring to UND?

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Are you referring to UND?

Definitely.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Did you watch the game?

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Did you watch the game?

I saw the score when you played Drake and watched North Dakota State embarrass you.

I gave Portland State the benefit of the doubt and losing to North Dakota definitely changed my mind on how good of a team they might be.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Portland State was way overrated.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:27 PM
North Dakota defiantly has 3 wins in them to make the playoffs, however.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Portland State was way overrated.

Yup, so like I said, one team in my Top 15 lost to a team that very inferior.

- - - Updated - - -

7 wins is no guarantee.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2015, 04:33 PM

You don't automatically make the playoffs with 7 wins...I assume you know that but the statement came off as sort of definitive but a whole lot of 7 wins teams won't make it and possibly a 6 will. It really depends on who your wins are against and PSU being ranked helps but you need them to pull it together and post some more wins as well as UND winning and it makes good sense then.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Yup, so like I said, one team in my Top 15 lost to a team that very inferior.

- - - Updated - - -

7 wins is no guarantee.

No, UND is not inferior to Portland State. Anybody who watched the game can tell you that.

Never said it was a guarantee. With an fbs win, it is likely.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:35 PM
No, UND is not inferior to Portland State. Anybody who watched the game can tell you that.

Never said it was a guarantee. With an fbs win, it is likely.

UND is apparently slightly superior to Portland State, who probably just isn't that good (like usual).

No one is impressed by a win over Wyoming, especially when NDSU spanked you with a 2x4.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:35 PM
For the record, I think UND has the POTENTIAL for 3 wins. At, this point, I am still assuming that UND will miss the playoffs.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 04:36 PM
You don't automatically make the playoffs with 7 wins...I assume you know that but the statement came off as sort of definitive but a whole lot of 7 wins teams won't make it and possibly a 6 will. It really depends on who your wins are against and PSU being ranked helps but you need them to pull it together and post some more wins as well as UND winning and it makes good sense then.

A 7 win team out of the Big Sky with an FBS win gets in with this 24 team playoff...and gets bounced in round #2 (or #1 if they are paired up with someone outside of the Pioneer or former MEAC team). With regionalization...they are in a 1st round game, winner heads to Fargo if the Bison are seeded. Good luck to them. xlolx

Nodak78
October 4th, 2015, 04:38 PM
So I guess that would make SDSU inferior as well. SDSU got spanked at home by NDSU

saxbison
October 4th, 2015, 04:40 PM
UND is apparently slightly superior to Portland State, who probably just isn't that good (like usual).

No one is impressed by a win over Wyoming, especially when NDSU spanked you with a 2x4.

I think you underestimate how much of a boner the committee has for fbs wins.

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 04:40 PM

Right, so you agree that your statement was wrong. "Yup, so like I said, one team in my Top 15 lost to a team that very inferior."

Having a ****ty FBS win is better than the average FCS win... Pretty sure a playoff committee wouldn't knock us for getting stomped by NDSU in Fargo. They just stomped SDSU in Brookings.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:43 PM
So I guess that would make SDSU inferior as well. SDSU got spanked at home by NDSU

SDSU, UND, and Portland State were all higher in my poll at some point based on an FBS win and beating cupcakes. Then all 3 got exposed.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Right, so you agree that your statement was wrong. "Yup, so like I said, one team in my Top 15 lost to a team that very inferior."

Having a ****ty FBS win is better than the average FCS win... Pretty sure a playoff committee wouldn't knock us for getting stomped by NDSU in Fargo. They just stomped SDSU in Brookings.

UND was much more inferior than a Top 15 team in my opinion. Now they both are hanging out outside my poll.

Wyoming just keeps losing, and you guys almost losing to Drake takes off most of your shine regardless of who you beat.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 04:46 PM

You won't find a bigger pseudo UND fan than me the rest of the way...if you guys somehow eek out 7 wins and make the postseason, UND likely takes the place of SDSU for NDSU's second round opponent (unless they match UND up with SDSU in round #1). At that point, you might as well pencil in NDSU as a second round winner because UND looked like absolute hot garbage on O. They pose absolutely no threat to the Bison...

JALMOND
October 4th, 2015, 04:48 PM

After this next week when Portland State beats North Texas and Wazzu hangs one on the Rubber Duckies, all of our SOS will be going up. xthumbsupx

BisonTru
October 4th, 2015, 04:52 PM
You won't find a bigger pseudo UND fan than me the rest of the way...if you guys somehow eek out 7 wins and make the postseason, UND likely takes the place of SDSU for NDSU's second round opponent (unless they match UND up with SDSU in round #1). At that point, you might as well pencil in NDSU as a second round winner because UND looked like absolute hot garbage on O. They pose absolutely no threat to the Bison...

If SDSU doesn't get seated and UND makes the playoffs. It's almost certainly UND/SDSU winner heads to Fargo. 2 bus trips, easy choice for the committee.

centennial
October 4th, 2015, 04:57 PM
If SDSU doesn't get seated and UND makes the playoffs. It's almost certainly UND/SDSU winner heads to Fargo. 2 bus trips, easy choice for the committee.
As of now there isn't a comparison between UND and SDSU. UND is similar to USD, maybe slightly better.

Nodak78
October 4th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Looks like Coprich did a little exposing himself

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 04:58 PM

Depends on who else makes it...wouldn't shock me if they flew some Pioneer school to Grand Forks for round #1 and guaranteed UND's bus trip to Fargo the following game. SDSU has more southern geographical options.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2015, 04:59 PM

This is probably true. It would be nice to see some different teams right away.

IBleedYellow
October 4th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Lots of football left... We only played the first conference game yesterday.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Depends on who else makes it...wouldn't shock me if they flew some Pioneer school to Grand Forks for round #1 and guaranteed UND's bus trip to Fargo the following game. SDSU has more southern geographical options.

Drake rematch?

**I haven't even looked at the Pioneer standings

BisonTru
October 4th, 2015, 05:03 PM

Only other way I see it going differently is if UNI has a seed. If you want UND in Fargo root for both UND and SDSU so SDSU gets seeded.

BisonTru
October 4th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Drake rematch?

**I haven't even looked at the Pioneer standings

Dayton looks like the favorite for now.

PantherRob82
Looks like Coprich did a little exposing himself

Nothing we didn't already know before hand. The MVFC is a tough place to pick up a win on the road against a Top 5 team. I bet we put up more than 9 in Fargo next week.

BisonFan02
UND's remaining schedule:

Vs. Idaho St.
@ Weber St.
@ Montana
vs Montana St.
vs UNC
@ Cal Poly

They need 3 more wins in there for 7...I've bolded the ones where I think they "win"...they need 1 more and it might be next week? I don't see them beating either Montana and would be surprised if they beat Poly at the end of the year on the road.

Bison Fan in NW MN
Lots of football left... We only played the first conference game yesterday.

Fun to yap about it!

RabidRabbit
October 4th, 2015, 05:11 PM
UND'S loss to the Bison looked a lot like SDSU'S loss to Bison. This raises issue of is UND that bad? IMHO NDSU is just that much better. We'll know more after UNI game next week. If und keeps winning, then they better than most teams chance to be in playoffs.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

nodak651
October 4th, 2015, 05:13 PM
UND's remaining schedule:

Vs. Idaho St.
@ Weber St.
@ Montana
vs Montana St.
vs UNC
@ Cal Poly

They need 3 more wins in there for 7...I've bolded the ones where I think they "win"...they need 1 more and it might be next week? I don't see them beating either Montana and would be surprised if they beat Poly at the end of the year on the road.

Would like to think we can beat Idaho State next week. Idaho State has looked terrible all year, but they are a pass happy team and both of our starting safeties are injured and our CB's suck.

If we get to 7 I think the W's would be the two you bolded and Idaho State. If we get 8, which I don't think happens, it would be Montana State and their ****ty defense in the Alerus.

We probably end the season with 6 wins, to be honest though.

Our quarterback is terrible... reminds me of Leidner.

Nodak78
October 4th, 2015, 05:15 PM
UND'S loss to the Bison looked a lot like SDSU'S loss to Bison. This raises issue of is UND that bad? IMHO NDSU is just that much better. We'll know more after UNI game next week. If und keeps winning, then they better than most teams chance to be in playoffs.

I agree with that. very stout defense. And an offense to boot.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 05:16 PM

NDSU played a much better game against SDSU (especially in the first half) than they did against UND. SDSU has a lot of weapons and a better offense. UND is no threat to score...has an "OK" defense, but their offense is going to leave them out to dry against higher quality opponents. SDSU has a much higher ceiling as a team than the boys up north do...they are a few years away at least from doing much.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Would like to think we can beat Idaho State next week. Idaho State has looked terrible all year, but they are a pass happy team and both of our starting safeties are injured and our CB's suck.

If we get to 7 I think the W's would be the two you bolded and Idaho State. If we get 8, which I don't think happens, it would be Montana State and their ****ty defense in the Alerus.

We probably end the season with 6 wins, to be honest though.

Our quarterback is terrible... reminds me of Leidner.

I would agree....you guys are a few years away with Bubba at the helm. That being said, you guys have an uphill climb when it comes to recruiting to get over the hump. Bubba is going to have to get lucky on a few guys for his offense to improve in order to contend in the Big Sky. There is a few teams in your footprint that get the picks of the litter...

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2015, 05:23 PM
NDSU played a much better game against SDSU (especially in the first half) than they did against UND. SDSU has a lot of weapons and a better offense. UND is no threat to score...has an "OK" defense, but their offense is going to leave them out to dry against higher quality opponents. SDSU has a much higher ceiling as a team than the boys up north do...they are a few years away at least from doing much.

UND's defense is better than OK. They can stop the run.

Looking at their schedule, there is no reason why they could not win them all.

Idaho State, Weber State and UNC are probable wins. Montana State's defense is crap and UND's defense is good enough to definitely slow down the Bobcats offense....plus that game is at home for UND.

Cal Poly and Montana will be pretty tough on the road. Cal Poly will be a good match up for UND....strength vs strength. Will Gustufson be back later in the season Griz fans?

UND will be in every game with how good their defense is. Their "ceiling" is just as high as SDSU's is IMO.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 05:33 PM
UND's defense is better than OK. They can stop the run.

Looking at their schedule, there is no reason why they could not win them all.

Idaho State, Weber State and UNC are probable wins. Montana State's defense is crap and UND's defense is good enough to definitely slow down the Bobcats offense....plus that game is at home for UND.

Cal Poly and Montana will be pretty tough on the road. Cal Poly will be a good match up for UND....strength vs strength. Will Gustufson be back later in the season Griz fans?

UND will be in every game with how good their defense is. Their "ceiling" is just as high as SDSU's is IMO.

BS on the D being more than OK...teams are going to throw the ball all over them this year with their secondary.

Other than maybe LB...name 1 position group that UND has an advantage over SDSU. And frankly, LB is debatable since SDSU has TJ Lally and co. Maybe kicking? The difference...one team has to play a MVFC schedule...and the other does not. :D

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 05:35 PM

Maybe it raises the issue of "Is SDSU that bad". ;) xlolx

Personally I thought SDSU looked much better than UND watching the two games, but score wise, you're right. Although NDSU really let off the gas pedal against UND.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Maybe it raises the issue of "Is SDSU that bad". ;) xlolx

Personally I thought SDSU looked much better than UND watching the two games, but score wise, you're right. Although NDSU really let off the gas pedal against UND.

Check the game thread for my prediction heading into the second half with SDSU...the Bison let off the gas kinda in that game too.

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 05:44 PM
The nice thing is everyone gets a chance to play it out. We're all just bored on a Sunday. :)

taper
October 4th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I think there's a good chance of UND getting 7 wins this year, but I don't think that'll get them in the playoffs. It is very possible that Montana, Montana St, EWU, Cal Poly, and UND all get at least 7 wins. In that case UND probably has the weakest resume, and I don't see any chance of the Big Sky getting 5 teams in. Had 3 last year.

Bisonwinagn
October 4th, 2015, 07:11 PM
I think there's a good chance of UND getting 7 wins this year, but I don't think that'll get them in the playoffs. It is very possible that Montana, Montana St, EWU, Cal Poly, and UND all get at least 7 wins. In that case UND probably has the weakest resume, and I don't see any chance of the Big Sky getting 5 teams in. Had 3 last year.

Conference affiliation has nothing to do with how many teams get in. It's all based on individual teams. Wyoming sucks but the FBS win will still carry weight with the committee over teams without an FBS win.

X-Factor
October 4th, 2015, 07:16 PM
UND kind of reminds me of the 2010 Bison. Pathetic excuse for an offense, and a good defense. The Bison also got really hot in the run game near the end of the season. I'm not sure UND has a ceiling that high but we shall see. I think the Bison had a much better O - line in 2010 compared to UND this year. That will likely be the difference when we start talking playoffs.

BisonFan02
October 4th, 2015, 07:22 PM
UND kind of reminds me of the 2010 Bison. Pathetic excuse for an offense, and a good defense. The Bison also got really hot in the run game near the end of the season. I'm not sure UND has a ceiling that high but we shall see. I think the Bison had a much better O - line in 2010 compared to UND this year. That will likely be the difference when we start talking playoffs.

That Bison Oline was NOT good to start the year...they ended up starting some guy with a last name Turner after the UNI game....ended up working out pretty good going forward. :D

X-Factor
October 4th, 2015, 07:27 PM
That Bison Oline was NOT good to start the year...they ended up starting some guy with a last name Turner after the UNI game....ended up working out pretty good going forward. :D
Oh I agree. Don't remind me of that UNI game and the sacks we gave up (particularly weak at center with absolutely no push). That's still a good reason why I have this Saturday circled.

My point is the O - line jelled in a big way. They were excellent in the playoffs

Hambone
October 4th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Oh I agree. Don't remind me of that UNI game and the sacks we gave up (particularly weak at center with absolutely no push). That's still a good reason why I have this Saturday circled.

My point is the O - line jelled in a big way. They were excellent in the playoffs
Although I don't think UND gets in the playoffs, the OL for UND is starting to come together after making a few changes after the Bison game. And while I don't think UND is an inferior team as PantherRob says, he happened to catch the worst 6 quarters of the year for UND football so I completely understand his position. I would consider them borderline top 25, but the injuries to the defense, if long term for Reyes and Rich, could easily make the rest of the year a challenge defensively as UND is fairly thin after the starters in certain areas. Wouldn't surprise me if the pass happy Bengals come in this weekend and run roughshod over the depleted secondary.

But out it has been a fun year thus far! Looking forward to how it plays out!

PantherRob82
October 4th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Although I don't think UND gets in the playoffs, the OL for UND is starting to come together after making a few changes after the Bison game. And while I don't think UND is an inferior team as PantherRob says, he happened to catch the worst 6 quarters of the year for UND football so I completely understand his position. I would consider them borderline top 25, but the injuries to the defense, if long term for Reyes and Rich, could easily make the rest of the year a challenge defensively as UND is fairly thin after the starters in certain areas. Wouldn't surprise me if the pass happy Bengals come in this weekend and run roughshod over the depleted secondary.

We'll see. :D

taper
October 4th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Conference affiliation has nothing to do with how many teams get in. It's all based on individual teams. Wyoming sucks but the FBS win will still carry weight with the committee over teams without an FBS win.

Sure, on paper the committee doesn't limit how many bids come from a conference. In practice I don't think the Big Sky will get 5. FBS wins are certainly valued, but they're not automatic bids. In the last 3 seasons 2014 Bethune-Cook, 2013 Chatty, 2012 Youngstown, Northern Arizona, UT Martin, and McNeese all had FBS wins, 7+ D1 wins, and didn't get a bid. Last year *every* poll put Youngstown above SFA, but SFA got in. Each had 7 D1 wins. YSU would have been the 6th MVFC bid. SFA was the Southland's 3rd.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 4th, 2015, 08:54 PM
BS on the D being more than OK...teams are going to throw the ball all over them this year with their secondary.

Other than maybe LB...name 1 position group that UND has an advantage over SDSU. And frankly, LB is debatable since SDSU has TJ Lally and co. Maybe kicking? The difference...one team has to play a MVFC schedule...and the other does not. :D

We'll see this weekend. Idaho State passes a ton.

JALMOND
October 4th, 2015, 09:16 PM

In watching the Bengals while we played them and seeing them after that game, I have to say I think they've already checked out. Before their game against us, they were electric, vibrant and crazy. As the game went on, that excitement left. By the end of the game. and during the Boise game there was no fire, no enthusiasm, nothing. Looking at the UNLV score, I'd have to say more of the same.

The UND/PSU was not exciting, but then a great defensive battle usually does not have the offensive intensity. It was a great defensive battle, however.

UNDColorado
October 5th, 2015, 08:11 AM
In watching the Bengals while we played them and seeing them after that game, I have to say I think they've already checked out. Before their game against us, they were electric, vibrant and crazy. As the game went on, that excitement left. By the end of the game. and during the Boise game there was no fire, no enthusiasm, nothing. Looking at the UNLV score, I'd have to say more of the same.

The UND/PSU was not exciting, but then a great defensive battle usually does not have the offensive intensity. It was a great defensive battle, however.

Even though this wasnt exactly an offensive showdown I did enjoy watching the defense of both teams battle. Good luck against North Texas.

F'N Hawks
October 5th, 2015, 09:08 AM

Those teams that are going to throw all over them are going to be without a QB soon then, also. UND has knocked three of the first five QBs they have faced out of the game. Yep, they will take chances in leaving their young corners alone but there is only one way to get better. And it isn't by protecting them with safeties and OLB's, then getting gashed in the running game. They will be fine with experience.

I will say that Idaho State throws it quick so this matchup without Reyes may be a tough one. The UND offense needs to win this one.

tomq04
October 5th, 2015, 11:10 AM
That will likely be the difference when we start talking playoffs.

PLAYOFFS!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

RabidRabbit
October 5th, 2015, 12:03 PM

UND needs the 3 easy and an "upset" of at least one of MT, MSU, or Poly. Do that, UND will make play offs.

tomq04
October 5th, 2015, 01:11 PM
UND needs the 3 easy and an "upset" of at least one of MT, MSU, or Poly. Do that, UND will make play offs.
Cal Poly is probably their best shot, CP doesn't like throwing it that much.

gregatim
October 5th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Cal Poly is probably their best shot, CP doesn't like throwing it that much.

And Bubba knows how to play the option.

taper
October 5th, 2015, 06:41 PM

I agree, 8 wins gets them in. I predict 7, finishing 5th in conference and out of the playoffs. Could be a multiway tie for 3rd but losing the head to head. There's some non-conference games against conference teams so I have no idea what counts and how to break ties. I'm not even going to try that until the last week or so. UND's program is definitely on the upswing, another year or two and they'll probably be in consideration.

biobengal
October 5th, 2015, 07:42 PM

I agree, this ISU team has lost its mojo. ISU is -13 in turnovers, last in the nation. That is, last in turnover margin in both FBS and FCS, 250 out of 250. Penalty yardage in 2015 is also way up. Special teams has been a gift to ISU's opponents and PAT are not a given.

That said, despite the beat down at Cal Poly, I saw signs of life. Thick-headed Kramer has decided to abandon the roll punt and has allowed PR's and KR's. Further, Sanders is showing signs of improvement.

PantherRob82
October 10th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Bump. UND sucks.

PantherRob82
October 10th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Yet Portland State is up 14-0 on North Texas. WTF.

mmiller_34
October 10th, 2015, 05:16 PM
UND really messed up today. I kept telling a UND fan they shouldn't be worried about Idaho State. I was so wrong.

F'N Hawks
October 10th, 2015, 05:20 PM
UND really messed up today. I kept telling a UND fan they shouldn't be worried about Idaho State. I was so wrong.

What happened today is exactly what we were all worried about. UND was short handed in the secondary and some of the guys weren't that good to begin with. Plus turning it over 3 times in first half didn't help.

That was ****** awful.

Ginsbach
October 10th, 2015, 05:20 PM

I'm an Idaho State alumnus who works with a bunch of UND grads.

Monday will be fun, haha.

Daytripper
October 10th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Yet Portland State is up 14-0 on North Texas. WTF.

Is Portland State that good? Or does North Texas need to completely shut down their football program? PSU is winning 42-0!

PantherRob82
October 10th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Is Portland State that good? Or does North Texas need to completely shut down their football program? PSU is winning 42-0!

B.

X-Factor
October 10th, 2015, 05:47 PM
45-0 at the HALF. An eye gouging score for a North Texas fan.

Daytripper
October 10th, 2015, 05:48 PM
45-0 at the HALF. An eye gouging score for a North Texas fan.

You mean THE North Texas fan. There aren't that many.

X-Factor
October 10th, 2015, 06:00 PM
This has got to make ESPN bottom 10. Hahaha

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Vikings now up 52-0, early 3rd.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 10th, 2015, 06:15 PM
seriously, is there some sort dissention at UNT? I try to pay as much attention to the football as I can and haven't heard anything. No way is UNT this bad without seriously quiting. I mean they suck but there is something else at play here....

centennial
October 10th, 2015, 06:19 PM
seriously, is there some sort dissention at UNT? I try to pay as much attention to the football as I can and haven't heard anything. No way is UNT this bad without seriously quiting. I mean they suck but there is something else at play here....
Portland State had a bad game vs UND. Same team that beat Washington State. Not that surprising.

JALMOND
October 11th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Portland State had a bad game vs UND. Same team that beat Washington State. Not that surprising.

And Wazzu beat the Ducks today. xthumbsupx

SDFS
October 11th, 2015, 09:10 AM

Did you watch the game...UND's offense handed them 10 points setting them up from 1 and 10 yard lines. UND controlled much of that game.

biggame
October 12th, 2015, 04:58 AM
UND matched up pretty well against Portland and watching the game UND should have actually won by more.