centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Watch Here-
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/

Game-
http://espn.go.com/college-football/game?gameId=400795603

SumItUp
September 26th, 2015, 06:11 PM
DirecTV is carrying the game on channel 789.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:14 PM
So far Liberty weak on run, but throwing well. SIU with soft coverage.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:17 PM
SIU looks to have hade some defensive adjustments. Also changing looks on defense.
Liberty 3
SIU 0
8:23 1st Q

SumItUp
September 26th, 2015, 06:17 PM
3-0 Liberty

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Completely unnecessary pass interference on O 3-3

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:40 PM
These Liberty announcers are huge homers. Not objective.

skinny_uncle
September 26th, 2015, 06:43 PM
These Liberty announcers are huge homers. Not objective.

Ya think?

PantherRob82
September 26th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Wish I could watch this one.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Wish I could watch this one.
ESPN3?

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Yeah its on ESPN3. Warning: The announcers have annoying voices and are homers.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:48 PM
SIU holds liberty. Turnover on downs.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Liberty is stuffed at 4th and 1. Should have taken the 3.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM
SIU with a 20 yd run (pass) on 1st down.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:51 PM
SIU with a big pass on 3rd an 4.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:52 PM
OMG these announcers are annoying the hell out of me. Might have to consider going without sound.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:52 PM
OMG these announcers are annoying the hell out of me. Might have to consider going without sound.

Yeah... announcers are the curse of watching sports via a broadcast.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:53 PM
6-3 SIU.

This score reminds me of last time NDSU played Gill.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:55 PM
This might be the only good FCS game on ESPN 3 today.. SIU isn't terrible.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 06:57 PM
LOL why did the LU QB do a spin move right after the snap?

SIU ball.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 06:59 PM
LOL why did the LU QB do a spin move right after the snap?

SIU ball.
Hall of fame for bloopers.

Twentysix
September 26th, 2015, 07:02 PM
TD SIU.

SIU barely broke the end line on 4th down.

No_Skill
September 26th, 2015, 07:09 PM
These announcers are obviously the LU team. I don't mind sight homerism, but these guys are disgusting.

UNI Pike
September 26th, 2015, 07:20 PM
anyone with a pirate video stream?

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 07:23 PM
3 point attempt no good. 2 missed in the half. 20-3.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Half will end at 20-6

Bisonoline
September 26th, 2015, 07:41 PM
How are you watching this game?

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 07:43 PM
How are you watching this game?
ESPN3 or watch ESPN + chromecast

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Just got home, but I've been listening on the radio, and am way more that frustrated. WAY too many mistakes and 2 key injuries. Almost all Freshman and sophomores in at DB and you can tell.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:05 PM
27-6 SIU

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Just got home, but I've been listening on the radio, and am way more that frustrated. WAY too many mistakes and 2 key injuries. Almost all Freshman and sophomores in at DB and you can tell.

Liberty can't get to the QB. Line play is an issue on both sides of the ball

skinny_uncle
September 26th, 2015, 08:08 PM
The Salukis ain't bad when they hang onto the ball.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Liberty stuffed on 4th and 1.5

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Liberty stuffed on 4th and 1.5
Compete BS call. Let the kids play. Even the announcers called it.

clenz
September 26th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Liberty can't get to the QB. Line play is an issue on both sides of the ball
But I thought Liberty's size would dominate

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Whichever way SIU is going is the way the LOS is going

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:16 PM
The ****. Another marginal call.

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:18 PM
MVFC fans are like SEC fans. We root for our conference brothers

- - - Updated - - -

Lol!

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Wow the sideline reporter. SIU is big sky?

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:21 PM

Freaking hilarious

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Don't get all the bad spots against LU. Both 4th and shorts should have been converted.

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Liberty is averaging 1.9 YPC

ST_Lawson
September 26th, 2015, 08:23 PM

And Georgia State is a FCS team....ha.

Well, to be fair, they do play like one I suppose.

clenz
September 26th, 2015, 08:24 PM
And Georgia State is a FCS team....ha.

Well, to be fair, they do play like one I suppose.
A PFL FCS team, yes

penguinpower

SIU looks bigger to me.

clenz
Liberty is averaging 1.9 YPC
But....but...

Their line is huge, even if that means it's smaller than most MVFC lines

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:26 PM
Don't get all the bad spots against LU. Both 4th and shorts should have been converted.
Nope. Liberty has had a lot of favorable calls. Those weren't conversions.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:26 PM
The reporter is new and a college student. The regular reporter couldn't make the trip I believe.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Never said our current line was huge. Said it wasn't undersized. Good pass protection, but not good run blocking tonight.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Figures a messed up play on 4-1 would work. ha.

- - - Updated - - -

TE has to catch that.

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Even of LU wins (I don't expect it at this point) their ranking is too high right now. They are a bottom half MVFC team. No offense to LU fans , just stating facts.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Even of LU wins (I don't expect it at this point) their ranking is too high right now. They are a bottom half MVFC team. No offense to LU fans , just stating facts.
Not sure if they beat South Dakota, WIU either. Missouri State is hopeless.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:43 PM
huge huge int..... bad play call.

penguinpower
September 26th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Liberty adjustments are good. So they have a chance.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:45 PM
SIU trying to lose again.

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Liberty fumble. This game might be done.

knucklehead
Really? Macon had the ball

penguinpower
OL can't protect the QB. TO

mvemjsunpx
September 26th, 2015, 08:49 PM

SIU appears to be a super odd team. They played Indiana close & look good tonight, but they also lost to SEMO who just lost to a DII.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 08:49 PM
I agree, the protection there was bad.

clenz
September 26th, 2015, 08:51 PM
SIU appears to be a super odd team. They played Indiana close & look good tonight, but they also lost to SEMO who just lost to a DII.
SEMO also took ISUb to the very edge of defeat (a failed 2 pt conversion with no time on the clock) from beating ISUb.

I think SEMO is still not a good program, but I don't know that they are what they were the past few years

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 08:51 PM

They had 5 or 7 turnovers against SEMO.

clenz
September 26th, 2015, 08:55 PM
They had 5 or 7 turnovers against SEMO.

DaBizon
September 26th, 2015, 08:58 PM
It's not that SIU is anything special. It's that LU is very overrated. Definitely not a top 10 team

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Well guys. this should have been a big win. Didn't score early, way to many mistakes, key injuries, and issues. Just missed a chance at cutting it to 7 and then gave up another one. Congrats to SIU.

knucklehead
September 26th, 2015, 09:01 PM
It's not that SIU is anything special. It's that LU is very overrated. Definitely not a top 10 team

This time of year, everyone is either over or under rated. We don't really know whose got what yet. It was logical to move LU there, but not after this.

clenz
September 26th, 2015, 09:11 PM
SIU taking a knee from the 7 inch line rather than punching it in to go up 41-13

centennial
September 26th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Game over. SIU 34 Liberty 13

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Well guys. this should have been a big win. Didn't score early, way to many mistakes, key injuries, and issues. Just missed a chance at cutting it to 7 and then gave up another one. Congrats to SIU.

Sometimes it breaks that way. Looks very similar to what I felt last week.xthumbsupx

skinny_uncle
September 26th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Turnovers can really skew results.

skinny_uncle
September 26th, 2015, 09:22 PM
Indiana is 4-0. What a huge win that could have been.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 26th, 2015, 09:24 PM

Should have been.

mvemjsunpx
September 26th, 2015, 09:25 PM

Maybe Indiana should play Chowan. xlolx

Pant8her
September 26th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Congrats Salukis, Good win...

jmufan999
September 26th, 2015, 10:44 PM
wow. huge win, Salukis. congrats!

underdawg
September 26th, 2015, 11:39 PM
SIU taking a knee from the 7 inch line rather than punching it in to go up 41-13

Lennon is too much a nice guy---screw decorum, I want that TD.

penguinpower
September 27th, 2015, 10:06 AM
It came down to the play on the LOS. I like these university athletics YouTube channels so you don't have to rely on the media to interpret.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEZiPoueGo

Houndawg
September 27th, 2015, 10:55 AM
It came down to the play on the LOS. I like these university athletics YouTube channels so you don't have to rely on the media to interpret.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEZiPoueGo

Team speed was big too. The game wasn't as close as the score, SIU had over 100 yds of penalties, two TDs called back, and took a knee
on the one foot line with 1st and goal. Typical *****ty MVC reffing. Our CB play was impressive for a freshman and a soph.

penguinpower
September 27th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Team speed was big too. The game wasn't as close as the score, SIU had over 100 yds of penalties, two TDs called back, and took a knee
on the one foot line with 1st and goal. Typical *****ty MVC reffing. Our CB play was impressive for a freshman and a soph.

I agree with the team speed. I watched the game and Liberty was overmatched in many areas. I was really impressed with the line play of SIU and I disagree with Lennon's assessment.

Houndawg
September 27th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I agree with the team speed. I watched the game and Liberty was overmatched in many areas. I was really impressed with the line play of SIU and I disagree with Lennon's assessment.

Didn't hear DLs assessment

penguinpower
September 27th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Didn't hear DLs assessment

He said that Liberty was deserving of their high ranking. I think I saw it on the valley-football.org conference website.

Houndawg
September 27th, 2015, 12:19 PM

He said that Liberty was deserving of their high ranking. I think I saw it on the valley-football.org conference website.

They weren't awful, just a bit slow. And they're weak at RB.

birdsflyhigh
September 27th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Love it that a lower level MVFC team absolutely footstomped the pretender....Liberty U. The Flames schedule will be pretty much cake and pudding the rest of the regular season, so hopefully poll voters realize that the 2-2 Liberty Flames are the real deal and not go off of the inflated record that LU will have by seasons end. Wake up voters and drop these LU pretenders out of the polls.

FCSwatcher
September 27th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Liberty beat Montana who beat NDSU. So are NDSU and Montana pretenders also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonwinagn
September 27th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Love it that a lower level MVFC team absolutely footstomped the pretender....Liberty U. The Flames schedule will be pretty much cake and pudding the rest of the regular season, so hopefully poll voters realize that the 2-2 Liberty Flames are the real deal and not go off of the inflated record that LU will have by seasons end. Wake up voters and drop these LU pretenders out of the polls.

I disagree...LU is still a top 15-20 team and should be there all season. They are still as good as Montana and should be ranked about the same. Everyone new they would have a let down this week and don't forget SIU is 2 plays away from being a top 10 team themselves. People need to stop having knee jerk reactions week to week or teams would move 20 spots a week.

underdawg
September 27th, 2015, 03:05 PM

Maybe were not a lower level Valley team

PantherRob82
September 27th, 2015, 03:10 PM
Liberty beat Montana who beat NDSU. So are NDSU and Montana pretenders also?

NDSU played Montana full strength in Missoula to start the season. Not exactly apples to apples.

I think the jury is out on NDSU and Montana right now. We assume NDSU is good but will find out a lot this weekend. Montana will be fine if they keep winning.

FCSwatcher
September 27th, 2015, 03:14 PM
NDSU played Montana full strength in Missoula to start the season. Not exactly apples to apples.

I think the jury is out on NDSU and Montana right now. We assume NDSU is good but will find out a lot this weekend. Montana will be fine if they keep winning.

Yes, great game coming up this weekend for NDSU. SDSU looked good yesterday.

Twentysix
September 27th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Yes, great game coming up this weekend for NDSU. SDSU looked good yesterday.

SDSU struggled too much in the first half to have looked good in my eyes. I'm not saying they aren't good, I just wasn't overly impressed with what they did (or failed to do) vs RMU.

Thumper 76
September 27th, 2015, 03:29 PM
SDSU struggled too much in the first half to have looked good in my eyes. I'm not saying they aren't good, I just wasn't overly impressed with what they did (or failed to do) vs RMU.

Definately came out flat. That's why I was glad we had RMU and not the Marker Game after the bye.

Bisonwinagn
September 27th, 2015, 04:37 PM

Not impressed as in not #1, #5, #10 or what do you mean?

Herder
September 27th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Montana beat NDSU at home
Liberty beat Montana at home
SIU beat Liberty at home
Coastal beat WIL at home

Notice a trend here? Home field has its advantages. Flip the home field in each of these games, and I'll take the team that lost above.

ElCid
September 27th, 2015, 06:28 PM
SIU beat Liberty at home
Coastal beat WIL at home

Notice a trend here? Home field has its advantages. Flip the home field in each of these games, and I'll take the team that lost above.

You are right, that's why I give take serious notice when teams go on the road and get victories against good teams.

underdawg
September 27th, 2015, 06:33 PM
Ha--with SIU we were almost as good away as home from 2010 till this year--16-13 home and 14-14 away! We thought there might be a curse upon the new place because we move the pyramid monument of Tut (the name of the first Saluki Dawg) from old McAndrew to the new stadium! Maybe the curse has lifted

Twentysix
September 27th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Not impressed as in not #1, #5, #10 or what do you mean?

Not impressed as in I think NDSU will win the marker and I'm not sold NDSU is a top 5/10 team just yet. SDSU needs more of a run game to become the top team that the box scores have been suggesting they are.

clenz
September 27th, 2015, 08:15 PM
SIU beat Liberty at home
Coastal beat WIL at home

SIU beats Liberty anywhere they play.

WIU might not find a way to win that one at home....it has nothing to do with where the game is played, and more to the fact they are the most jeckell and hyde team in the nation

Montana is pretty damn good at hom

grizband
September 27th, 2015, 08:19 PM

WIU might not find a way to win that one at home....it has nothing to do with where the game is played, and more to the fact they are the most jeckell and hyde team in the nation

Hopefully, by the end of this season Montana will just be good anywhere! I do agree with the home advantage, though

Houndawg
September 28th, 2015, 12:31 PM

I am surprised that they beat Montana.

clenz
September 28th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I am surprised that they beat Montana.
I think the same way Montana beat NDSU

Prime time, all eyes on them, at home in a "crazy" environment.

jacksfan29
September 28th, 2015, 03:33 PM

We always come out sluggish after a bye week. It is a norm in the Stig era. In addition, the game was never out of control. Why push it. Work on some things, don't show a lot prior to conference games and keep everyone healthy.

Running game? It needs to improve yet we do have a back averaging over 6 per carry and as a team we avg 4.2 per carry while NDSU is at 4.7. We do need to improve our run defense although against SUU we only gave up 153 yards. It is hard to critique anything right now. Neither NDSU or SDSU have played anyone yet. And yes, I include Montana on that list. Take a look at their stats to date. UM are lucky they are playing in the BSC.

We are going to throw the ball, your going to try and run the ball. Your more balanced right now, we have a WR who you will have a hard time controlling. You have a QB who can take off running at anytime and absolutely blow up a game.

I think the key will be Lujan getting enough time. If he does, we will put up a lot of points very quickly. That will put pressure on NDSU to abandon the running game early. I'm pretty comfortable with that scenario.

There will be a lot of people there and it will be loud. The weather looks to be classic Northern Plains FB weather. Mid-50s with a mix of sun and clouds, and the game will be played where FB should be played; outdoors.

Houndawg
September 28th, 2015, 03:43 PM
We always come out sluggish after a bye week. It is a norm in the Stig era. In addition, the game was never out of control. Why push it. Work on some things, don't show a lot prior to conference games and keep everyone healthy.

Running game? It needs to improve yet we do have a back averaging over 6 per carry and as a team we avg 4.2 per carry while NDSU is at 4.7. We do need to improve our run defense although against SUU we only gave up 153 yards. It is hard to critique anything right now. Neither NDSU or SDSU have played anyone yet. And yes, I include Montana on that list. Take a look at their stats to date. UM are lucky they are playing in the BSC.

We are going to throw the ball, your going to try and run the ball. Your more balanced right now, we have a WR who you will have a hard time controlling. You have a QB who can take off running at anytime and absolutely blow up a game.

I think the key will be Lujan getting enough time. If he does, we will put up a lot of points very quickly. That will put pressure on NDSU to abandon the running game early. I'm pretty comfortable with that scenario.

There will be a lot of people there and it will be loud. The weather looks to be classic Northern Plains FB weather. Mid-50s with a mix of sun and clouds, and the game will be played where FB should be played; outdoors.

How 'bout them Dawgs?