PDA

View Full Version : Maine: Played 50% of the Final 4

mainejeff
December 2nd, 2006, 11:58 PM
UMass and Youngstown this season. Along with Q-Finalist UNH and bowl bound BC......guess that the Black Bears had one of the toughest schedules in the country this season.

GoGuins
December 3rd, 2006, 12:00 AM
And according to your coach, JMU would have no problem beating YSU

JUst thought I'd throw that out there

mainejeff
December 3rd, 2006, 12:03 AM
And according to your coach, JMU would have no problem beating YSU

JUst thought I'd throw that out there

Hmmmm.....Maine didn't even play JMU this season :confused:

Old Cat Fan
December 3rd, 2006, 01:52 AM
Damn Goguins I was going to reply than I saw the photo in your signature and totally forgot what I was going to say, long day time to call it quits

Peems
December 3rd, 2006, 02:04 AM
UMass and Youngstown this season. Along with Q-Finalist UNH and bowl bound BC......guess that the Black Bears had one of the toughest schedules in the country this season.

how many of those did they win?:confused:

umassfan
December 3rd, 2006, 02:07 AM
Yo mainejeff... why no support for your fellow A10 foe. :nonono2:

Grizalltheway
December 3rd, 2006, 02:36 AM
Is it just me, or did maine not make the playoffs? PSU played 3 D-1's, look where it got them

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 3rd, 2006, 11:15 AM
Yo mainejeff... why no support for your fellow A10 foe. :nonono2:

With Jeff's track record, you should be glad he's sporting a Griz avatar!! :p :p :p xlolx xlolx xlolx :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:

Tod
December 3rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Is it just me, or did maine not make the playoffs? PSU played 3 D-1's, look where it got them

If I'm not mistaken, PSU played 11 D-I teams this year. :nono: ;)

Grizalltheway
December 3rd, 2006, 12:32 PM

Give me a break, it was late

JALMOND
December 5th, 2006, 12:32 AM

11 D-I games. Three against bowl bound I-A teams and eight against the Big Sky. We are rewarded by staying in Portland for the holidays.

Guess next year we have to schedule, and lose to, a DII, being that is how a 7-4 makes the playoffs.

mainejeff
December 5th, 2006, 08:31 PM
What's with the claws everyone? ;)

Just a statment of fact.......Maine played 50% of the I-AA Semi-Finalists. I don't think anyone else did.