PDA

View Full Version : Meet SELAs new woman beating thug transfer

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Congrats lions. You made the front page of ESPNs CFB site.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13675026/jonathan-taylor-dismissed-georgia-alabama-now-southeastern-louisiana-football-team (http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13675026/jonathan-taylor-dismissed-georgia-alabama-now-southeastern-louisiana-football-team)

Outside the Lines asked Chapple what SLU's admission process is for students with criminal records and/or a pending felony charge, to which he responded, "Southeastern Louisiana has no specific admission policy regarding an individual's police or court records."

Cocky
September 17th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Even UAT dismissed him?

Daytripper
September 17th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Not surprised.

Daytripper
September 17th, 2015, 01:43 PM
I will take dope smoking players all day long. It's less harmful than alcohol and should be legal anyway. But a big-@$$ grown man who beats up on a woman? I don't want any part of that...ever.

KPSUL
September 17th, 2015, 02:01 PM
With his history, he'll probably commit another assault before he ever plays a down for SELU. What are they thinking, or not?

eiu1999
September 17th, 2015, 02:19 PM
I can't imagine the conversation to justify the risk.

McNeese75
September 17th, 2015, 02:31 PM
It's the basic D-II transfer mentality Roberts has. This guy may not make it but there will be another dozen to take his place by the 2016 season. Roberts has been successful at the D-II and FCS level using that system. Time will tell if it will work this season

BEAR
September 17th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Roberts tells him to envision the opponent with long hair, makeup, and a feminine body. It works.

BisonFan02
September 17th, 2015, 02:34 PM
in before the ISUr posters inevitably bitch about how we are not bitching enough about SELA taking risky transfers..... xlolx

dewey
September 17th, 2015, 02:36 PM
I can't imagine the conversation to justify the risk.

The guy gets booted from Georgia for beating up a woman and gets dismissed from Alabama for the samething, even though the woman recanted her story I don't buy it, and Southeastern Louisiana would take him. Amazing!

Just imagine if he assaults another female while he is at Southeastern Louisiana. How pissed off would the parents of the female student be? Would that cost the football coach and AD their jobs? Lawsuit against the University?

I hope North Dakota State University never does anything like that.

Like others have said there are some crimes that IMHO are not as bad as others but assaulting 2 women should ensure you never play collegiate athletics again.

Dewey

OSBF
September 17th, 2015, 02:45 PM
The guy gets booted from Georgia for beating up a woman and gets dismissed from Alabama for the samething, even though the woman recanted her story I don't buy it, and Southeastern Louisiana would take him. Amazing!

Just imagine if he assaults another female while he is at Southeastern Louisiana. How pissed off would the parents of the female student be? Would that cost the football coach and AD their jobs? Lawsuit against the University?

Like others have said there are some crimes that IMHO are not as bad as others but assaulting 2 women should ensure you never play collegiate athletics again.

Dewey

Ask Dana Altman. He wrote that book already.

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 02:45 PM

DeweyYeah it's pretty obvious the chick who recanted her story likely did so due to extra motivation. I wonder which beat down was worse? The first that she reported or the second after she told?

There's a lot of silly football banter that goes on around here but when I say the SELA program in trash, I genuinely mean it and this is just another piece of evidence to support that.

BEAR
September 17th, 2015, 03:06 PM
Goes something like this:
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1089367/waterboy-o.gif

dewey
September 17th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Yeah it's pretty obvious the chick who recanted her story likely did so due to extra motivation. I wonder which beat down was worse? The first that she reported or the second after she told?

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying but I thought the article implies that there were 2 "incidents" with 2 different women.

The coach or AD must not have any children to allow this guy onto their campus. I agree that there is a lot of banter about almost everything but allowing a guy that has beaten up 2 women at two different campuses onto your campus seems like no brain idea. I get that he wasn't convict but I wouldn't even want that player around.

Dewey

Rooms
September 17th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Yeah it's pretty obvious the chick who recanted her story likely did so due to extra motivation. I wonder which beat down was worse? The first that she reported or the second after she told?

There's a lot of silly football banter that goes on around here but when I say the SELA program in trash, I genuinely mean it and this is just another piece of evidence to support that.

Can't say I agree with us even considering picking up this guy, but I believe you should re-consider your statement.

I'd like to think that you wouldn't even care about Southeastern if the 2013 season didn't exist. So we beat Sam Houston State twice in one season? What of it? Ever since then you've blasted us every time you've had the chance. Stop being ass hurt and move on with your life.

I'll end it here, but you should know that calling my team trash is taking it too far sir.

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying but I thought the article implies that there were 2 "incidents" with 2 different women.

Yeah I was just saying the 2nd who did recant her story likely did so to avoid more abuse or ridicule from the pro Bama FB crowd. There was a reason her charge was dropped. Sorry for not clarifying.

melloware13
September 17th, 2015, 04:44 PM
If this is the what's on the market for transfers, I'm happy with how Brock is handling Delaware. However, I don't remember hearing stories about any of our Keeler Transfers doing something like this (which shows there is a middle ground).

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 04:56 PM
I'd like to think that you wouldn't even care about Southeastern if the 2013 season didn't exist. So we beat Sam Houston State twice in one season? What of it? Ever since then you've blasted us every time you've had the chance. Stop being ass hurt and move on with your life.

I could careless about you beating a mediocre SHSU team a couple of years ago. Hell that is the only year SELA has even beaten Sam since 2009 FFS. I know that playoff game was your schools biggest football win ever but in the end NOONE gives a **** about the result of a 2nd round playoff game between two teams that went no where.

Other than clearly silly banter have you've seen me call the Bison program trash? They've ended my teams season 3 out of the last 4 years.

Before visiting Hammond I had heard your fans & program were very trashy. After visiting the 2nd time it was clear to me as well. **** like this make it clear to the FCS world too. Trash like Taylor will fit in perfectly in Hammond.

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Also SELA is basically lying here.

"While we are aware of past controversies, Jonathan has not been found guilty for the incidents he was accused of that led to his dismissal from his prior institutions,"

yet

Taylor pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief in the Alabama incident.

He did plead guilty! Only for a slightly lesser charge to avoid going to court. Lies coming from trash. No surprise.

tomq04
September 17th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Can't say I agree with us even considering picking up this guy, but I believe you should re-consider your statement.

I'll end it here, but you should know that calling my team trash is taking it too far sir.

Don't feed the Nickels.

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Don't feed the Nickels.
FCS #2 trash program chiming in...

Catsfan90
September 17th, 2015, 05:20 PM

The coach or AD must not have any children to allow this guy onto their campus. I agree that there is a lot of banter about almost everything but allowing a guy that has beaten up 2 women at two different campuses onto your campus seems like no brain idea. I get that he wasn't convict but I wouldn't even want that player around.

Dewey
I comoletely agree. Had it been only one incident where the girl had recanted her statement, I may think differently. But it was two separate incidents in two separate states. This guy obviously needs help, and putting other students in danger is not the way to do it. I wonder how alumni and current students feel about it?

Nickels
September 17th, 2015, 05:27 PM
I wonder how alumni and current students feel about it?
They're more worried about screwing their cousins and stealing enough stuff to buy meth.

Cocky
September 17th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Talent will get you 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,....chances. Love football, love winning, love giving people opportunities to turn their life around but some times you have to man up and say NO.

McTailGator
September 17th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Roberts tells him to envision the opponent with long hair, makeup, and a feminine body. It works.

hey why bring Bruce Jenner into this. 😉

YoUDeeMan
September 17th, 2015, 08:31 PM
I will take dope smoking players all day long. It's less harmful than alcohol and should be legal anyway. But a big-@$$ grown man who beats up on a woman? I don't want any part of that...ever.

What if the women were Rosie O'Donnell clones? xeyebrowx

pokefan02
September 18th, 2015, 07:43 AM
What if the women were Rosie O'Donnell clones? xeyebrowx

In that case, it would be a fair fight.

Sent from my HTC M8

OSBF
September 18th, 2015, 07:46 AM
For the life of me I can't see how ILS missed out on this guy.

BEAR
September 18th, 2015, 08:15 AM
At my son's little league football game yesterday I got to meet a former Raven defensive player. He stands 6'5" and probably weighed 320 lbs and was nothing but muscle. Great guy. I could only imagine what a woman would have experienced had he taken a swing at her.. broken bones and wrecked internals...heck for that matter had a grown man decided to to take a hit from him on the field! Dude was a BEAST. I don't think many of us realize the size and strength of these men on the field until you meet one fact to chest. xnodxxbowx

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2015, 02:59 PM
A Sammy fan starting a thread about transfers... Sure he sounds like a dirt bag but you better hope your boat load of transfers keep there toes dry now

Daytripper
September 18th, 2015, 03:09 PM
A Sammy fan starting a thread about transfers... Sure he sounds like a dirt bag but you better hope your boat load of transfers keep there toes dry now

Delaware has greatly reduced the number of transfers it takes. Seems to be working out great.

McNeese75
September 18th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Delaware has greatly reduced the number of transfers it takes. Seems to be working out great.

Hey transfers can be good xnodx. Our golf team is #2 in the country with the #1 and #9 ranked golfer on it. Full of Europeans and they are going to kick Sammy and all the other SLC team's ass. Wait, those aren't transfers, never mind, they came straight to McNeese from Europe. xlolx

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Keeler knows its about talent, at least he is smart enough to know his limitations

Daytripper
September 18th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Keeler knows its about talent, at least he is smart enough to know his limitations

We will reap the benefits of Keeler's experience at Delaware. He seems to learn from his mistakes and isn't afraid to change.

BEAR
September 18th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Hey transfers can be good xnodx. Our golf team is #2 in the country with the #1 and #9 ranked golfer on it. Full of Europeans and they are going to kick Sammy and all the other SLC team's ass. Wait, those aren't transfers, never mind, they came straight to McNeese from Europe. xlolx

That the Pep Angle your going to take on this discussion? xeyebrowx xthumbsupx

McNeese75
September 18th, 2015, 03:48 PM
That the Pep Angle your going to take on this discussion? xeyebrowx xthumbsupx

Hey, its all I got xrolleyesx

Cocky
September 18th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Transfers have a college track record. You have an idea what your getting from a kid away from parents. I dont recall transfers having a worse track record than hs recruits.

Daytripper
September 18th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Transfers have a college track record. You have an idea what your getting from a kid away from parents. I dont recall transfers having a worse track record than hs recruits.

Good point.

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2015, 05:47 PM

Can I use this on Gohens... haha

BEAR
September 18th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Hey, its all I got xrolleyesx

im guessing you missed my pun. Look up Pep Angles. xnodx