PDA

View Full Version : The Seinfeld Conference-Week 2- The Dealership

Southern Pigskin
September 15th, 2015, 12:19 PM
http://www.southernpigskin.com/socon/the-seinfeld-conference-week-2-the-dealership/

citdog
September 15th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Dear Southern Pigskin. This seinfeld **** is stupid. How about just covering the goddamn games?

Catamount87
September 15th, 2015, 03:07 PM
citdog speaks the truth. It was cute the first week but it's a stale joke now.

Toby
September 15th, 2015, 03:43 PM
This is the second Socon Week 2 review that I've seen that is all atwitter over VMI's 3 point win against Morehead State and then yawning over Mercer's blowout of Stetson. Both Morehead State and Stetson were 3-5 last year in the Pioneer League. I would think only beating Morehead State by a last minute FG would not be something to get excited about. But that may be just me.

OL FU
September 15th, 2015, 06:25 PM
The only thing I know about Seinfeld is , from what I am told, George's wallet and my wallet are related .

chattanoogamocs
September 15th, 2015, 06:30 PM
If you don't like them...don't read them. Seriously, it is really just that easy.

(I think they are pretty funny and typically spot on)

OL FU
September 15th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I haven't read them but that's cuz I don't get themxembarrassedx

ElCid
September 15th, 2015, 07:23 PM
The only thing I know about Seinfeld is , from what I am told, George's wallet and my wallet are related .

Same here. I saw like maybe two episodes. Everyone seems to think my wallets and his are similar and I never got it.

CID1990
September 16th, 2015, 02:47 AM
This is the second Socon Week 2 review that I've seen that is all atwitter over VMI's 3 point win against Morehead State and then yawning over Mercer's blowout of Stetson. Both Morehead State and Stetson were 3-5 last year in the Pioneer League. I would think only beating Morehead State by a last minute FG would not be something to get excited about. But that may be just me.

Or the SoCon special teams player of the week being VMI's kicker, amirite?

Then again, Mercer has the offensive POTW after beating another PL team, and we had the defensive POTW after beating Davidson.

Maybe somebody knows something about these Pioneer teams that we don't?

CID1990
September 16th, 2015, 02:50 AM
Look, if we look at SP's readership and slant it should come as no surprise that not a lot of thought goes into any of their coverage or polling of the SoCon. They're a SEC-ACC publication. Their preseason polls, power polls, and coverage are an afterthought.

OL FU
September 16th, 2015, 04:25 AM
I would imagine mr Stewart knows quite a bit about the socon. Even though this is written somewhat for yucks.

BearDownMU
September 16th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Should we really be bitchy about this? It's not like the SoCon gets a lot of coverage. I'm just glad someone is writing something.