Sacred Heart @ Marist
Bowie St @ Cent. Conn. St.

RedFlash
September 15th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Bryant @ Brown
ND (Ohio) @ Robert Morris
Monmouth @ Wagner
Duquesne @ Dayton
St. Francis @ Youngstown St. (I hate to go against my Flash, but unless they can get a running game going this could be similar to last week.)
Sacred Heart @ Marist
Bowie St. @ Central Connecticut St.

bonarae
September 15th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Bryant (toss-up)
Robert Morris
Monmouth
Duquesne
Youngstown State
Sacred Heart
CCSU

blackbeard
September 15th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Bryant
Robert Morris - impressed by last week's showing at YSU
Wagner
Duquesne
Youngstown State
Sacred Heart
CCSU

aceinthehole
September 16th, 2015, 06:38 AM
Bryant @ Brown
ND (Ohio) @ Robert Morris
Monmouth @ Wagner
Duquesne @ Dayton
St. Francis @ Youngstown St. (I hate to go against my Flash, but unless they can get a running game going this could be similar to last week.)
Sacred Heart @ Marist
Bowie St. @ Central Connecticut St.
Agree with these picks.

The Yo Show
September 16th, 2015, 08:41 PM
I would like to mention, I believe Robert Morris certainly looked well. I think it should be given that with what they have shown so far, they will likely not finish at the bottom of the conference this year.

RedFlash
September 17th, 2015, 09:23 AM
I would like to mention, I believe Robert Morris certainly looked well. I think it should be given that with what they have shown so far, they will likely not finish at the bottom of the conference this year.

Curious to see which YSU team will show up this week. Not sure how much weather impacted the game last week and YSU's offense, but I have to think Pelini will have them better prepared on Saturday - where rain is again in the current forecast.

The Yo Show
September 17th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Curious to see which YSU team will show up this week. Not sure how much weather impacted the game last week and YSU's offense, but I have to think Pelini will have them better prepared on Saturday - where rain is again in the current forecast.

The question in bold is what I had to ask myself time and time again while Wolford was head coach. There was so much variance in how they played. Not saying it was all his fault, just noting a trend from the last 5 years. He was known for being "Mister September" and then be 0 for October, or 0 for November (three different years where one of the two phenomena occured under his tenure). I do think they learn from the loss. Hoping the passing game is better, but in another rainy game anything is possible.

Really looking forward to seeing what Pelini will do for this team. Already made an impact on defense. HUGE step up in my opinion. I'm still baffled the offense has been struggling like it has.

Original_RMC
September 18th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Bryant @ Brown
Notre Dame (Ohio) @ Robert Morris
Monmouth @ Wagner
Duquesne @ Dayton
St Francis PA @ Youngstown St
Sacred Heart @ Marist
Bowie St @ Cent. Conn. St.

dgreco
September 18th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Bryant
Robert Morris
Monmouth
Duquesne
YSU
SHU
CCSU

DetroitFlyer
September 19th, 2015, 03:22 PM
I'm going with Dayton....

downbythebeach
September 19th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Watching the sfu game right now...we're gonna get killed

downbythebeach
September 19th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Less than a minute later...td ysu. 10 -0

Model Citizen
September 19th, 2015, 03:28 PM

i'd give the Dukes 10 points to make it interesting.

aceinthehole
September 19th, 2015, 03:33 PM

Give Dayton credit, they flat-out own RMU. With their week 1 win over the Colonials, Dayton is now 16-2 all-time vs. Robert Morris. The Flyers have won 13 in a row in this series and the 2 teams have played each other annually since 1996, with only 2 exceptions (2003 and 2005).

Today's win over Duquesne is a nice win for the Flyers who now are 6-7 all-time vs. the Dukes. However, Dayton is only 3-6 in the last 9 games played in this series.

Interestingly, Dayton has scheduled both RMU and Duquesne for the past 8 years in a row (since 2008). How long will that continue? Or does Dayton want to join the NEC? :)

downbythebeach
September 19th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Yeah would love to see Dayton in NEC

aceinthehole
September 19th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Yeah would love to see Dayton in NEC

Yep, Dayton would be a good addition for the NEC, especially for the Western Pa. teams.

The only problem is that means a plane flight for games against Bryant, CCSU, SHU, and Wagner. Also, we'd need one more team for a balanced schedule.

Model Citizen
September 19th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Ah, the Borg Defense. Well played.

blackbeard
September 19th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Ugly day for the NEC. Good win for Bryant but the Duquesne, SHU and Wagner losses are pretty disappointing. One FCS win and 0-2 against the PFL.