PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 2

superman7515
September 13th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Apologies for posting this so late. I forgot to ask for the full list during the week and so I didn't get my usual jump on setting it all up beforehand, then last night there were some lightning delays that added a good chunk of time to the Delaware/Lafayette game, suffice to say that after sitting outside in a cold shower for 6 hours, I was a bit worn out and slipped in my duties here a bit. Again, my sincere apologies. But, without further ado...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16oSU7Vb0Z1LfEZbl1M7a04TITldjXsFzkww5oB9o3AM/edit?usp=sharing

Everything is updated on it as far as the Sagarin ratings being current and such. Also, I found that the majority of the FCS games, even ones where they were facing an FBS opponent, had no write up at all for a recap on the ESPN pages. The box scores by themselves don't do it a lot of justice (just ask Clenz), and any of you can look up the box score on ESPN anyway, so instead of linking to those, the scores link to articles/recaps on the games. Some of them do link to ESPN, but there are 30+ that link to other sources like local papers that covered the games or school websites that I thought did a better write up. That being said, even if you have no care in the world about some of these games, pay it forward by clicking on a link or two to one of the non-ESPN sites as a bit of a thank you to them for covering FCS football.

As always, if you see any errors or omissions, please speak up and let me know so I can get it changed as quickly as possible. Thank you all for making "How They Fared" the number 1 tool on AGS for filling out your brackets each week and for your help in keeping it accurate and useful!

MR. CHICKEN
September 13th, 2015, 10:19 AM
........DUH CHICKEN....LEFT DURIN' LIGHTNIN' DELAY.......POOR WEATHERAH/POOR FOOTBALL....NO PASSIN' ATTACK WHAT-SO-EVERAH.......COMIN' INTA STADIUM.....PRESENTED TICKET....TA ATTENDANT...HE SCRUTINIZED IT....LIKE IT WAS COUNTERFIET.......GAVE ME DUH COLD BALTIMORE STARE....(PLAYER GATE FRIEND....TOLD ME DEY ACTUALLY....BUS 'EM UP HERE).....15 DUCATS...TA LEAVE DUH [email protected]'N RIDE....HAD NO PARTNER....AS MAH PAL HAD UH KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AUG. 11th....MAY NOT EVEN MAKE UH GAME DIS SEASON......&....HENRIETTAH WUSSED OUT....RATHERAH SHAMPOO CARPETS.....DEN LET HUMIDITY....UNDO HER DO......$5.50...FO' TWO COLD DOGS/WHIFF OUT SPICY MUSTARD........FINISHED GAME ON ESPN 3.......STARTIN' TA GROW WEARY.....UH BLUEHEN PIGGY.....ANYBODAH....THINKS....WE ARE BUILDIN' TOWARDS PLAY-OFFS IN '16.....WELL.......ENTIRE CAA WOOD HALFTA GRADUATE BAH YEARS END.....FO' US TA EKE IN......THKS FO' WHAT YA DO....AN' LAFAYETTE THREAD.....TOP SHELF STUFF.......DOODLE-DOO!

smallcollegefbfan
September 13th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Apologies for posting this so late. I forgot to ask for the full list during the week and so I didn't get my usual jump on setting it all up beforehand, then last night there were some lightning delays that added a good chunk of time to the Delaware/Lafayette game, suffice to say that after sitting outside in a cold shower for 6 hours, I was a bit worn out and slipped in my duties here a bit. Again, my sincere apologies. But, without further ado...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16oSU7Vb0Z1LfEZbl1M7a04TITldjXsFzkww5oB9o3AM/edit?usp=sharing

Everything is updated on it as far as the Sagarin ratings being current and such. Also, I found that the majority of the FCS games, even ones where they were facing an FBS opponent, had no write up at all for a recap on the ESPN pages. The box scores by themselves don't do it a lot of justice (just ask Clenz), and any of you can look up the box score on ESPN anyway, so instead of linking to those, the scores link to articles/recaps on the games. Some of them do link to ESPN, but there are 30+ that link to other sources like local papers that covered the games or school websites that I thought did a better write up. That being said, even if you have no care in the world about some of these games, pay it forward by clicking on a link or two to one of the non-ESPN sites as a bit of a thank you to them for covering FCS football.

As always, if you see any errors or omissions, please speak up and let me know so I can get it changed as quickly as possible. Thank you all for making "How They Fared" the number 1 tool on AGS for filling out your brackets each week and for your help in keeping it accurate and useful!

Looks like Portland State should be the biggest riser in a two week span. Two impressive wins. I just put them in my top 10.

Samford is another one who looks pretty good and The Citadel as well. Looks like WCU is starting slow and may not be the 2nd SoCon team for sure. Shoot, we might even see Samford challenge Chattanooga. I still have the Mocs 1st in the SoCon but they are going to drop unless they play much better in the next two weeks.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 13th, 2015, 11:14 PM
I thought it expired at 12PM CST xfacepalmx

centennial
September 13th, 2015, 11:31 PM
I thought it expired at 12PM CST xfacepalmx
Ditto. Went to vote 25 minutes ago. Too late. Should have actually read that email.