View Full Version : Big Sky Review

ursus arctos horribilis
September 8th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Hey guys here is the BSC Review for Week 1:

BSC Week 1 Review

Lance Berndt & Kris Kallem, BSC Contributors | September 8, 2015

Lance says-

#23 Portland State 24, FBS Washington State 17

The Vikings were picked to finish in the bottom fourth of the conference, but they may be turning a lot of heads in the Big Sky with this win. Anytime a team can hold a Mike Leach offense under 20 points, praise deserves to be handed out. The final game winning drive showcased PSU’s desire to run the ball with David Jones, Alex Kuresa, Paris Penn, and Steven Long all having significant carries. Aaron Sibley stamped the win for Portland State with an interception ending Wazzu’s final drive.

Read more...
http://thefcswedge.com/conference-previews/big-sky-conference/big-sky-review-2015-1/

dudeitsaid
September 8th, 2015, 11:36 PM
Good stuff...Highlights how scary the BSC could be this year. If UND is already that much improved, and bring a new defensive dimension to the Big Sky that is that strong, it could provide some interesting contrast in the league. I always expect Cal Poly to be good, and Portland State to be tough, at least for EWU. But there seems to be far more legitimately strong teams in the BSC than I recall seeing after game one.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 9th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Good stuff...Highlights how scary the BSC could be this year. If UND is already that much improved, and bring a new defensive dimension to the Big Sky that is that strong, it could provide some interesting contrast in the league. I always expect Cal Poly to be good, and Portland State to be tough, at least for EWU. But there seems to be far more legitimately strong teams in the BSC than I recall seeing after game one.

Yeah, it's gonna be fun to watch for sure.