PDA

View Full Version : The A-10 Den: Round One Results, Round Two Preview

BDKJMU
November 30th, 2006, 10:50 PM
The A-10 Den: Round One Results, Round Two Preview
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=82535

Links to articles on all 3 A-10 games. Minor thing- I noticed in the JMU-YSU article Coulson was wrong. He wrote that Mason started that last drive with 52 yards, finished with 78. It was actually 46 yards + 26 on the last drive, finished with 72 yards/26 carries.

rcny46
November 30th, 2006, 11:20 PM
The A-10 Den: Round One Results, Round Two Preview
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/article.asp?articleid=82535

Links to articles on all 3 A-10 games. Minor thing- I noticed in the JMU-YSU article Coulson was wrong. He wrote that Mason started that last drive with 52 yards, finished with 78. It was actually 46 yards + 26 on the last drive, finished with 72 yards/26 carries.

Well,all I can say is that Dowd's thoughts on the UMass-UNH game should result in some interesting comments on this thread.

Tribe4SF
December 1st, 2006, 07:33 AM
Well,all I can say is that Dowd's thoughts on the UMass-UNH game should result in some interesting comments on this thread.

Bruce's view on the game is certainly defensible. He has a poetic view of football, and the match-ups and history for this one set the stage for a writer's game and outcome. I still believe UMass will prevail, and Bruce will be waxing about a lost slipper that couldn't be found.

rcny46
December 1st, 2006, 10:09 AM
Bruce's view on the game is certainly defensible. He has a poetic view of football, and the match-ups and history for this one set the stage for a writer's game and outcome. I still believe UMass will prevail, and Bruce will be waxing about a lost slipper that couldn't be found.

I have to agree with you regarding the fact that UMass will end UNH's Cinderella story on saturday,not at midnight,but around 5 PM or so.It pains me to say it,but I think they will prevail by at least 10. :bawling: