PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Ticker!!

BrevardMountaineer03
November 30th, 2006, 07:44 PM
For all of you who were tracking the ESPN thread, every NCAAF on the ticker during the Central Michagin/Ohio game has shown the upcoming CS (Formerly Div I-AA) Quarterfinals. Thought everyone would like to no.:hurray:

Good Luck to all.

ASUMountaineer
November 30th, 2006, 07:51 PM
For all of you who were tracking the ESPN thread, every NCAAF on the ticker during the Central Michagin/Ohio game has shown the upcoming CS (Formerly Div I-AA) Quarterfinals. Thought everyone would like to no.:hurray:

Good Luck to all.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Go Chippewas!

bluehenbillk
December 1st, 2006, 07:05 AM
It was the same last week, just a couple more elderly posters on here weren't wearing their glasses & went into a tizzy saying ESPN was dissing 1-AA.

PantherRob82
December 1st, 2006, 11:33 AM
The only thing I didn't like about ESPN's coverage was that they had to mention the ND/USC game 500 times in the 5 mins before YSU-JMU, just to make sure everyone got over ABC instead of watching the CS game.

UNHWildCats
December 1st, 2006, 11:35 AM
what is 1-AA?

JDC325
December 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM
what is 1-AA?

xlolx :nod: xlolx

GrizDen
December 1st, 2006, 04:13 PM
As there are almost 30 less BCS teams playing this Saturday than last weekend, I'd like to think the FCS will more air time with highlights on ESPN....but I'm sure the ESPN producers will allot the same amount of coverage while all of their experts speculate on who's going to get the final bids to the 5 top bowls. Even though Notre Dame isn't playing, they'll still have 4-5 discussions that they're brought up in the 60 minute sportscenter.

ASUMountaineer
December 1st, 2006, 07:25 PM
As there are almost 30 less BCS teams playing this Saturday than last weekend, I'd like to think the FCS will more air time with highlights on ESPN....but I'm sure the ESPN producers will allot the same amount of coverage while all of their experts speculate on who's going to get the final bids to the 5 top bowls. Even though Notre Dame isn't playing, they'll still have 4-5 discussions that they're brought up in the 60 minute sportscenter.

You would think Notre Dame had a chance to play for the BS title they way ESPN touts them all over the network. Such is life I suppose, it's not enough that they have NBC all to themselves. I'll take my championship earned on the field. CS always.