View Full Version : UND leads 14-0 over Bohl's Wyoming

FCSwatcher
September 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Good first half of football by UND except for the missed field goal

FCS looking good Portland State with a win also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centennial
September 5th, 2015, 04:46 PM
All I have to say is Wyoming is where coaches go to die.

van
September 5th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Good first half of football by UND except for the missed field goal

FCS looking good Portland State with a win also

Hmmm, thinking of some politically incorrect Cowboys and Indians thing. :D

Twentysix
September 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Fire Bohl V 2.0?

FCSwatcher
September 5th, 2015, 05:37 PM
21-0

SUUTbird
September 5th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Touchdown North Dakota! Now up 21-0 over Wyoming!

All I have to say is Wyoming is where coaches go to die.

Still better then UNLV

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Wyoming fan forum is a pretty good read right now.

xlolx

CopperCat
September 5th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Glad to see UND making some noise!

taper
September 5th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Bubba might actually be on to something at that school. Be interesting to see how they do in the Sky this year.

SUUTbird
September 5th, 2015, 06:11 PM
UND now up 24-13, driving into Wyoming territory with a little over 2 minutes left!!!

BisoNick
September 5th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Congrats to UND on their first FBS win! Going to be a good game in Fargo on the 19th

Twentysix
September 5th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Good job UND!

clenz
September 5th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Woulda been nice to catch a portion of that game.

I have no idea what to do with UND in my top 25 right now because I couldn't even get 30 seconds to see what they looked like.

I've watched probably 30 games today - not all full but enough to get a sense of how it was going - and feel good about most votes I'll put in. UND I can't feel good about no matter what I do with them.

semobison
September 5th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Stat of the day, Wyoming has 41 yards rushing!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2015, 06:53 PM
UND's first FBS win: congrats!

Coach Bohl has some work to do!

Twentysix
September 5th, 2015, 06:53 PM

I have no idea what to do with UND in my top 25 right now because I couldn't even get 30 seconds to see what they looked like.

I've watched probably 30 games today - not all full but enough to get a sense of how it was going - and feel good about most votes I'll put in. UND I can't feel good about no matter what I do with them.

A friend that was at the game said both teams looked bad. Lots of mistakes on both sides. I would have liked to watch Bohl vs UND...

Hambone
September 5th, 2015, 06:55 PM

Well both teams were supposed to be big on establishing the running game and defending the run. UND appeared to have completely dominated in the trenches and out rushed them by the tune of approx 280 to 50. My questions about the offense seem to be partially answered based on how the oline dominated. Unfortunately there was no tv so it's really hard to say, but according to those who watched live UND dominated for the most part.

Hambone
September 5th, 2015, 06:57 PM
A friend that was at the game said both teams looked bad. Lots of mistakes on both sides. I would have liked to watch Bohl vs UND...
Yeah probably some mistakes but still - based on a couple maybe biased UND fans - UND was the better team by far over an FBS team.

Twentysix
September 5th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Yeah probably some mistakes but still - based on a couple maybe biased UND fans - UND was the better team by far over an FBS team.

Clearly UND was the better team. Congrats

mvemjsunpx
September 6th, 2015, 03:40 AM
Random aside: former NoDak receiver Kenny Golladay had a 200-yard game for NIU today.

Nodak78
September 6th, 2015, 05:22 AM
I was at the game. UND dominated this game. Cowpokes were leaving in droves before the 4th qtr started. most interest statistic is no turnovers. it won't matter to the team about the ranking because they are already talking about Drake (their next opponent). it UND stays healthy it will be a fun season. Santiago is fast and tough.

SUUTbird
September 6th, 2015, 06:33 AM
https://youtu.be/v-t3sOdHO60

Video highlights of North Dakota vs Wyoming, again congratulations to UND, making me kind of excited to watch them play the Bison!

Nodak78
September 6th, 2015, 07:07 AM
Thanks SUUTbird. it was a very fin game to watch. I'm sure ticket resales are going through the roof for this game. Bubba has done a remarkable job of putting a team on the field that plays with a lot of heart and energy. before Sept. 19th rolls around, UND needs to take care of business on Sept 12th against Drake.

Original_Siouxperfan
September 6th, 2015, 08:01 AM
Thank you for the video SUUTbird. Very telling, in five and a half minutes the lone highlight for the Mountain West's best rushing attack was a 9 yard carry. It also demonstrates that UND needs to make more improvements against the pass.

centennial
September 6th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Here are some highlights from the game-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-t3sOdHO60

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 6th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Really happy for UND! They take a lot of ribbing from Bison fans (like rivals should) but the school has a lot to offer. There's certainly a history of success in football. I'd like to see them turn the corner....

Twentysix
September 7th, 2015, 04:08 AM
Really happy for UND! They take a lot of ribbing from Bison fans (like rivals should) but the school has a lot to offer. There's certainly a history of success in football. I'd like to see them turn the corner....

I'm not sure who will win a championship first, SDSU or UND, but I think both will make a title appearance before 2040.

ngineer
September 7th, 2015, 08:00 AM
UND's first FBS win: congrats!

Coach Bohl has some work to do!

At least for Wyoming, every game is a "Bohl Game"....(;-)

ngineer
September 7th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Here are some highlights from the game-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-t3sOdHO60

Thanks. Very enjoyable. Wish I could figure out how to post video clips, but technologically challenged!

F'N Hawks
September 7th, 2015, 09:30 AM
I'm not sure who will win a championship first, SDSU or UND, but I think both will make a title appearance before 2040.

Just couldn't quite help yourself, huh? Almost made it.

BisonLurker
September 7th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Wow congrats to UND. Very nice start to their season.

Twentysix
September 8th, 2015, 04:15 AM
Just couldn't quite help yourself, huh? Almost made it.

xrotatehx

Bisonator
September 8th, 2015, 08:05 AM
Congrats to UND on finally winning an FBS game!