PDA

View Full Version : BSC Preview - Week 1

ursus arctos horribilis
September 3rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
Many thanks to the BSC reporters this week as they put the notes together and gave us a really nice preview plus some thoughts on the NDSU/Montana game.

Coming into this season, one of the biggest question marks for the Griz was how Brady Gustafson will adapt to being both Jordan Johnson’s successor and also the leader of a very fast paced offense. He answered that question and more throwing for 434 yards on a NDSU defense that hasn’t allowed that many passing yards since, I believe, 2009 against Sam Houston State. Gustafson wasn’t the only shining light for the Griz offense. Receivers Ellis Henderson and Jamaal Jones combined for 252 yards and 2 touchdowns on 15 receptions. Running back John Nguyen also racked up 134 yards of total offense. King Frazier led the Bison combining for 145 yards of offense and a touchdown, while potential All-American Carson Wentz showed that he’s not just lethal through the air running for 70 yards with a couple highlight reel moves and 2 touchdowns.

Read More... (http://thefcswedge.com/conference-previews/big-sky-conference/the-big-sky-review-preview-week-1-2015-0905/)

Grizalltheway
September 3rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
Nice write up guys. As an add-on to the UM/CP game, Griz will be without their best DT for this one.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 3rd, 2015, 03:12 PM
Nice write up guys. As an add-on to the UM/CP game, Griz will be without their best DT for this one.

Oh ****, I been working on audio and articles and all that crap so fill me in on what happened? Oh and I agree those two fellers do one hell of a nice job.

Grizalltheway
September 3rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
Oh ****, I been working on audio and articles and all that crap so fill me in on what happened? Oh and I agree those two fellers do one hell of a nice job.

Ended up with internal bleeding in his leg after the game, had to have surgery to relieve it. It sounds like with the bye week he should be back for Liberty.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 3rd, 2015, 03:22 PM
Ended up with internal bleeding in his leg after the game, had to have surgery to relieve it. It sounds like with the bye week he should be back for Liberty.

F that, skip that flight altogether and get back to it at home. I'm not a coach or a doctor so I'm sure they have their own ideas. xlolx

Grizalltheway
September 3rd, 2015, 03:49 PM
F that, skip that flight altogether and get back to it at home. I'm not a coach or a doctor so I'm sure they have their own ideas. xlolx

True, but you hate to see the kid..der miss any more time than necessary after last season.