PDA

View Full Version : NDSU QB Wentz - high ankle sprain

UNI Pike
August 31st, 2015, 12:56 PM
Bison quarterback Carson Wentz has high ankle sprain, won't practice this week and Chris Klieman says not for sure he'll start vs. Weber.

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5E serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2015, 12:57 PM
You could tell he got hurt a bit cuz he was gutting it out pretty good there it looked like.

veinup
August 31st, 2015, 12:58 PM
he was still running and rolling on that thing, crazy.

Grizzlies82
August 31st, 2015, 01:13 PM
If you saw the play it is no surprise. Wentz is a BIG dude, yet the defender draped all over his back was also a BIG dude.
Then as the second defender came in and finished him off you could see he has his foot planted as he's going down and his leg twisted.

Hope he has a complete recovery! If nothing else good timing with a bye week and then Weber State next up.

IBleedYellow
August 31st, 2015, 01:22 PM
High ankle sprains stick with you for quite a long time.

Going to be an uphill battle for Wentz to get back to 80-90%.

veinup
August 31st, 2015, 01:27 PM
who is Wentz' backup? i'm confident the bison could dismantle webes with carson on the bench.

UNI Pike
August 31st, 2015, 01:29 PM
This is could an all season injury, as high ankle sprains are easily re-aggravated. It could be a simple as losing balance on a patch of ice walking to class to during the week.

Impressive to be able to stay on the field. Grit and adrenaline can go a long way for a couple hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Supposedly backup is RFr Easton Stick.

http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6264&path=football

dewey
August 31st, 2015, 01:41 PM
The good thing is that the Weber State game isn't until September 12th so hopefully Carson will be better by then.

Redshirt freshman Easton Stick, a highly recruited quarterback out of Omaha who had a few FBS offers, is the #2 QB with Cole Davis close behind him.

Dewey

clenz
August 31st, 2015, 01:43 PM
Define better, dewey.

High ankle sprains don't actually heal until there is a month plus of no activity on it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BEAR
August 31st, 2015, 01:49 PM
Yeah, that kind of sprain lingers and takes a while to heal. One misstep and the healing clock starts over.

344Johnson
August 31st, 2015, 01:51 PM
Also, how severe of a high ankle sprain?

UNI Pike
August 31st, 2015, 01:53 PM
Anyway you slice it, this is not good news for NDSU.

dewey
August 31st, 2015, 01:54 PM
Define better, dewey.

High ankle sprains don't actually heal until there is a month plus of no activity on it

I did not realize it took that long to heal. Well then NDSU needs to get Stick and Davis ready to play and hope that Carson responds to the treatment better than what is typical before M FC play starts. Either way if you are Weber State you put 8 or 9 guys in the box to stop the run and play man on man on the outside and dare NDSU to throw the ball. Heck even blitz on passing downs to force a young quarterback to get the ball out quickly.

Dewey

clenz
August 31st, 2015, 01:58 PM
Yeah, they are nasty things.

It's truly amazing he kept playing on it

UNI Pike
August 31st, 2015, 01:58 PM
The "ankle sprain" is a misnomer - it involved the ligaments between the tibia & fibula, above the actual ankle. From what I have been told by people that have experienced it first hand, incredibly painful and long to heal issue.

https://www.aofas.org/footcaremd/conditions/ailments-of-the-ankle/Pages/High-Ankle-Sprain.aspx

Professor Chaos
August 31st, 2015, 02:01 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Wentz sits until 10/3 against SDSU. The next 4 weeks for the Bison before that game are bye, home against Weber St, home against UND, and bye. Personally, I don't think this is that big of a deal. I think NDSU has more than enough talent to beat Weber St and UND without Wentz. This would give the backup Easton Stick (who's a redshirt frosh) invaluable game experience for future years when he presumably takes over. It also would force some other guys on offense to step up and play bigger roles since they'll need to replace Wentz collectively. I also think it'll take away the temptation that NDSU's OC has with making the offense more exotic and get back to basics with a freshman under center.

The downside is Wentz's Payton candidacy would take a serious hit if he sat out the next two games but from what I understand about the kid he cares less about that than most of us fans do.

UNI Pike
August 31st, 2015, 02:05 PM
I hope you are correct. I hope it is a "minor" injury that heals. That said, I am not as optimistic as you.

gumby013
August 31st, 2015, 02:22 PM
Time to brush up on some Easton Stick video.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/433227/easton-stick

slostang
August 31st, 2015, 02:31 PM
Hit was similar to the hit Cal Poly QB Dano Graves took 2 years ago. There was a great picture of him getting bent over backward. Clean hit, but wicked hit. He was not the same the rest of that game or the season. Open the door for Chris Brown at QB.

AshevilleApp2
August 31st, 2015, 02:47 PM
Sorry to read this. Always a shame when a key player is hurt.

IBleedYellow
August 31st, 2015, 03:03 PM
So I'm very sad to hear this, not due to NDSU football success, but I want to see Carson succeed in the NFL...he needs all the reps he can get @ NDSU this year to rise his stock.

Silenoz
August 31st, 2015, 03:31 PM
It's Weber. Give him a couple weeks' rest and get that thing healthy

BisonBacker
August 31st, 2015, 03:35 PM
I don't see why they would even think of starting him until the SDSU game.

BisonFan02
August 31st, 2015, 03:39 PM
Stick is PLENTY good to beat Weber and UND....need Wentz "healthy" for Valley play.

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 31st, 2015, 03:43 PM
I don't see why they would even think of starting him until the SDSU game.

Agree 100%

That is 1 month for it to heal. You would think that would be plenty of time.

Bison can beat both Weber and UND w/o Carson easily!

Drblankstare
August 31st, 2015, 04:50 PM
Weber gave the Bison a good shot last year, that was with Carson and a better Defense. The UND game... Well who the hell knows. I think the Bison are better than both teams, but I think it's fair to say that anything can happen when your starting QB goes down. I hope Carson is a quick healer.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2015, 05:03 PM
Weber gave the Bison a good shot last year, that was with Carson and a better Defense. The UND game... Well who the hell knows. I think the Bison are better than both teams, but I think it's fair to say that anything can happen when your starting QB goes down. I hope Carson is a quick healer.

After the game I was talking to some of the Bison fans and I told them that Weber is a weird beast as they can suck and have a horrible record but when a bigger team comes in they give it one hell of a shot and can cause trouble. They've been that way for a long time.

Without Wentz it's still a hell of a team but man, I'd have some concern if I were you guys at this point and really hope the young feller coming in can play very well.

Professor Chaos
August 31st, 2015, 05:23 PM
After the game I was talking to some of the Bison fans and I told them that Weber is a weird beast as they can suck and have a horrible record but when a bigger team comes in they give it one hell of a shot and can cause trouble. They've been that way for a long time.

Without Wentz it's still a hell of a team but man, I'd have some concern if I were you guys at this point and really hope the young feller coming in can play very well.
Having those two games at home means a lot IMO when it comes to a redshirt freshman potentially filling in for an All-American caliber QB. I'm sure that Weber St game film from last year will be drilled into these guys for a good week if not more. I fully expect this Bison team to come out firing after a bye week following a tough loss even if its with a RS freshman backup QB. Couple the home opener with another banner going up and the Fargodome crowd is really going to be amped up which I'd hope the players will feed off of. To quote Rube from Major League "Weber St is standing on the tracks and the train's coming through". If that's not the case I'll be a lot more worried about this season with or without Wentz missing extended time than I am now.

FargoBison
August 31st, 2015, 05:43 PM
Carson has a bit of history with ankle sprains. He twisted it against SDSU last year and it hampered him during the next few games. He obviously got over it, at least he has some time to rest after this one.

Stick is a guy that coaches love but who knows how ready he is for prime time, I guess we might find out.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2015, 05:58 PM
Having those two games at home means a lot IMO when it comes to a redshirt freshman potentially filling in for an All-American caliber QB. I'm sure that Weber St game film from last year will be drilled into these guys for a good week if not more. I fully expect this Bison team to come out firing after a bye week following a tough loss even if its with a RS freshman backup QB. Couple the home opener with another banner going up and the Fargodome crowd is really going to be amped up which I'd hope the players will feed off of. To quote Rube from Major League "Weber St is standing on the tracks and the train's coming through". If that's not the case I'll be a lot more worried about this season with or without Wentz missing extended time than I am now.

Oh I think you are probably right or at least I'd bet on your assessment but I wouldn't go full in on it with the crap Weber can at times come up with, especially when you'd think they are way over-matched. Your boys are gonna be looking to lay a beating for sure and that is probably how it will go early on but if they are within striking distance in the 3rd quarter I would not be surprised by that either.

clenz
August 31st, 2015, 06:08 PM
Carson has a bit of history with ankle sprains. He twisted it against SDSU last year and it hampered him during the next few games. He obviously got over it, at least he has some time to rest after this one.

Stick is a guy that coaches love but who knows how ready he is for prime time, I guess we might find out.
A standard ankle sprain is a completely different beast than a high ankle

FargoBison
August 31st, 2015, 06:22 PM
A standard ankle sprain is a completely different beast than a high ankle

They can be, they can absolutely horrific. Just depends on how bad it is. I guess at least NDSU is in a spot where they can have him do nothing for week and then reevaluate from there.

clenz
August 31st, 2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks to Dom Izzo we have a freeze frame of the injury...it's....um....yeah...

***ADDING A WARNING FOR POTENTIALLY GROSS PHOTO*** - it's not Joe Theisman but getting pretty damn close.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/638453982541705217

PantherRob82
August 31st, 2015, 10:32 PM

That is SO gross.

clenz
August 31st, 2015, 10:50 PM
That is SO gross.
I didn't know if I should put a warning on it or not. It's not Joe Theisman, but it's pretty close to replicating it had his toe stuck just a bit more or the Montana defender gotten more downward pull on him during that tackle...

It could have been VERY bad.

Bisonoline
August 31st, 2015, 10:56 PM
Damn--$%^&() OUCH

Da Herd
August 31st, 2015, 11:39 PM
Time to brush up on some Easton Stick video.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/433227/easton-stick

That kid looks alright.. Thanks for sharing.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 31st, 2015, 11:58 PM
I appreciated the warning clenzy. I actually did see my own leg bones so I can not look at that ****...at all.

344Johnson
September 1st, 2015, 01:07 AM
I appreciated the warning clenzy. I actually did see my own leg bones so I can not look at that ****...at all.

Never saw mine... But a ten year old version of me decided to try and "walk off" a ton/fib break. Saw my leg bend.

I'll take everyone else's word that it's gross. Hope he gets well soon.

superman7515
September 1st, 2015, 07:50 AM
As if NDSU wasn't difficult enough to beat, now the a--holes are running around with a baseball bat in the backfield.

http://www.cheapbats.com/uploads/commerce/images/large/srv4b.jpg

Bisonator
September 1st, 2015, 07:54 AM
Hope it looks worse then it is and Carson will be ready when the conference schedule starts. I think Easton Stick or Cole Davis can get us wins over the next 2 games.

clenz
September 1st, 2015, 08:15 AM
That photo makes it even more unbelievable that Wentz finished the game.

I can only imagine what the ankle felt like about 2 hours after the game

The Yo Show
September 1st, 2015, 08:23 AM
It says alot about his desire to compete. Hope he heals from his injury.

underdawg
September 1st, 2015, 09:34 AM
When Malcolm Agnew our great RB went down early in the YSU game last season we did not have a guy who could perform at his level and we went into a downward spiral playing top notch competition the rest of the way--but I think the Bison are a different football animal and can sit him a couple of games without undo harm--BUT my experience with high sprains is they take a lot longer to get over than regular ones

Professor Chaos
September 1st, 2015, 09:54 AM
When Malcolm Agnew our great RB went down early in the YSU game last season we did not have a guy who could perform at his level and we went into a downward spiral playing top notch competition the rest of the way--but I think the Bison are a different football animal and can sit him a couple of games without undo harm--BUT my experience with high sprains is they take a lot longer to get over than regular ones
The backup, Easton Stick, definitely does not have the arm strength, accuracy, command of the offense, or football intellect that Wentz has so there's definitely going to be a drop off at the QB position. However, this could just as easily be a situation where having a star player out allows others to shine as it could be a situation where having a star player causes the team to go into a tailspin. I'm a homer so I'll say it'll be the former and I'd guess that the competitor that Wentz is won't allow himself to miss more than the next two games (which includes two bye weeks as well).

AshevilleApp2
September 1st, 2015, 11:55 AM

***ADDING A WARNING FOR POTENTIALLY GROSS PHOTO*** - it's not Joe Theisman but getting pretty damn close.

Ouch.

Cleets
September 1st, 2015, 12:16 PM
Weber will lose to a winless team and a week later play the conference champions to the final minute of regulation...
They are not to be over looked if they smell blood

BisonFan02
September 1st, 2015, 12:25 PM
Weber will lose to a winless team and a week later play the conference champions to the final minute of regulation...
They are not to be over looked if they smell blood

They could smell the menstruation last year in GF that lead them to a victory....kinda like bears? :D

gregatim
September 1st, 2015, 01:38 PM
We played Weber St. last year and they gave us all we wanted and then some. Weber St. and UND will be playing their national championship games in Fargo this year. There won't be anything easy about those games, they will be dog fights. Now, we are a much bigger dog and should win those fights, but without Wentz, its a lot easier to play with 8 or 9 in the box and dare us to beat them in the passing game with a QB playing in his first games. This is the adjustment Montana made in the 2nd half to great effect even with Carson in the game.

jacksfan29
September 1st, 2015, 01:40 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Wentz sits until 10/3 against SDSU. The next 4 weeks for the Bison before that game are bye, home against Weber St, home against UND, and bye. Personally, I don't think this is that big of a deal. I think NDSU has more than enough talent to beat Weber St and UND without Wentz. This would give the backup Easton Stick (who's a redshirt frosh) invaluable game experience for future years when he presumably takes over. It also would force some other guys on offense to step up and play bigger roles since they'll need to replace Wentz collectively. I also think it'll take away the temptation that NDSU's OC has with making the offense more exotic and get back to basics with a freshman under center.

The downside is Wentz's Payton candidacy would take a serious hit if he sat out the next two games but from what I understand about the kid he cares less about that than most of us fans do.

I think this is a possibility. However, I have a feeling it would kill Wentz to not play against UND.

The Yo Show
September 1st, 2015, 09:00 PM
Any updates to his injury?

UNI Pike
September 1st, 2015, 09:11 PM
I suspect you are not going to hear a status update, even if he is ready to play until he hits the field.

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Bisonator
September 2nd, 2015, 09:59 AM
Any updates to his injury?

He won't be reevaluated until Monday.

THE HERD
September 2nd, 2015, 10:50 AM
He's in a boot all this week and reeval on Monday as Bisonator stated above.

BEAR
September 2nd, 2015, 11:00 AM
Having seen this injury before (it's common in sports ) I can say that if he has bruising just above the ankle that it will be a while before he steps on the field. That bruising is a sure sign of ligament damage. Those ligaments near the joints can be painful. Wish I had a picture of mine when it happened when I fell off a lower step from an attic carrying a heavy box of books. The stiffness of those muscles is what will keep him from being mobile. It took 4-6 weeks for the leg to recover. Doc said if I had broken the leg I would have been better off.

http://kingbrand.com/images/Ankle_Sprain_Twist_Animation.gif

Hope his isn't as bad. Heal up kid.

Kabooom
September 2nd, 2015, 11:38 AM
Wentz is a class act...Seems like a real Chill young man....Was exciting watching him against the Griz. Seems very mature for his age......AND He's not from Minn., or Wisc.... Cool to see a Local Bismark Boy from in State tear it up for the Bizon......

Hope you guys can get him back ASAP. Can't hurt though that your back-up QB will get some valuable experience in the next couple of games.

Hoping to see you guys again later this season!
Cheers!xbeerchugx

BisonBacker
September 2nd, 2015, 01:57 PM
I don't know how the coaches could even think about letting him play until at least the first game of the regular season. No need to aggravate it for non conference games when the backup who will likely be our starter next year is ready to go.

Professor Chaos
September 11th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Well, either it was not really a high ankle sprain, it was a very mild high ankle sprain (if that's even possible), Wentz is a ridiculously fast healer, or some combination of those because he's NDSU's starting QB tomorrow according to HC Chris Klieman.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3836856-bison-head-coach-says-plan-start-wentz-home-opener-against-weber-state

The Yo Show
September 11th, 2015, 09:55 AM
One has to hope they arent just rushing him back on the field. Not saying the coaches are of that character, but the only way I see him being back that fast is if we were misinformed of the original injury or they rushed him back.

Professor Chaos
September 11th, 2015, 10:01 AM
One has to hope they arent just rushing him back on the field. Not saying the coaches are of that character, but the only way I see him being back that fast is if we were misinformed of the original injury or they rushed him back.
I think the coaches have about as much confidence in the backup as they could have in a redshirt freshman. He was very highly touted out of high school, played very well in the spring game, and beat out an older QB for the backup job. I'm sure the coaches also know that Weber St isn't SDSU or UNI so I'd have to think that they aren't making this decision rashly.

Wentz is a hyper competitor though, as are most QBs who excel at this level, so I hope they're protecting him from himself but it sounds like the docs are signing off on this.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them have a quicker than normal hook with Carson if NDSU is able to build a lead in the 2nd half.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Well, either it was not really a high ankle sprain, it was a very mild high ankle sprain (if that's even possible), Wentz is a ridiculously fast healer, or some combination of those because he's NDSU's starting QB tomorrow according to HC Chris Klieman.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3836856-bison-head-coach-says-plan-start-wentz-home-opener-against-weber-state

I believe this is a huge mistake.

Professor Chaos
September 11th, 2015, 10:09 AM
If he feels good, the coaches thought he moved well in practice on Wednesday, and the docs examine him and sign off on it what's the huge problem? These coaches know what he means to this team and know that this game means little in the grand scheme of their season so I'm confident this isn't a decision taken lightly or with the wrong motives in mind. Keep in mind this staff has already kept CJ Smith out of the Montana game when they knew darn well they needed every capable CB they could find and he's practiced all week so it's not like he wasn't close.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Carson also said he felt good enough to go back in and play in the Montana game and we know how that turned out. I see lots of downside to this decision in comparison to let him rest it one or two more weeks. Conference play is where it's at and we need him healthy for that #1. I guess we'll see and I hope he's ok and this doesn't come back to bite them in the long run. Unless the injury was not as bad as first reported but if they made a mistake about that then who's to say that aren't making one now? I'd rather error on the side of caution on this one.

BEAR
September 11th, 2015, 11:10 AM
They really should rest him for a couple of reasons:
1. They don't need him in this game.
2. If it is a high ankle sprain then this is what my doc called the faux recovery period..that time soon after that feels and looks good but the muscles in the ankle are weaker than they appear.

If it really wasn't a high ankle sprain then why not rest him to get him fully healthy for when they DO need him?

Professor Chaos
September 11th, 2015, 11:15 AM
2. If it is a high ankle sprain then this is what my doc called the faux recovery period..that time soon after that feels and looks good but the muscles in the ankle are weaker than they appear.

If it really wasn't a high ankle sprain then why not rest him to get him fully healthy for when they DO need him?
Your reasoning is spot on and I'm sure NDSU's coaches know that better than any of us. All the more reason why I'm not too worried that Wentz will be limited. This coaching staff saw firsthand in the UNI game last year what happens when they send Wentz out there with limited mobility.

Grizalltheway
September 11th, 2015, 11:27 AM

They had him for this game last year and Webs made it interesting...

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 11:31 AM
They had him for this game last year and Webs made it interesting... Hell every team we played including you guys this year see NDSU as their superbowl. Admit it or not it's the truth. When you play the 4 time defending NC your going to get up for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I have no problem with that. It comes from being at the top and this isn't a snarky comment. Any team in that position would have the same target on their back.

Grizalltheway
September 11th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Hell every team we played including you guys this year see NDSU as their superbowl.

Man, I never realized how obnoxious this comes across until someone from a different team said it. Making a note to not say it if the Griz ever get back on top. :p

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Man, I never realized how obnoxious this comes across until someone from a different team said it. Making a note to not say it if the Griz ever get back on top. :p

It does sound obnoxious and it wasn't intended that way. If you think about it and I'd be feeling the same way but if another team had won the NC just once and NDSU was playing them I'd be pumped for it. Multiply that X4 and you get the point.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 12:05 PM

Another comment to prove the point. Do your fans rush the field with every win like they did against NDSU? I think we all know the answer to that. Given this was a OOC game not a playoff game it surely drives the point home.

BisonTru
September 11th, 2015, 01:06 PM

I have to agree.

Unless the coaches are 110% sure he's 100% healed, I say sit him.

Obviously, the coaches know the situation better than we do.

FCSwatcher
September 11th, 2015, 01:42 PM

Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizalltheway
September 11th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Another comment to prove the point. Do your fans rush the field with every win like they did against NDSU? I think we all know the answer to that. Given this was a OOC game not a playoff game it surely drives the point home.

I think it had more to do with the dramatic finish than anything. Also UM has a policy of not letting people rush the field after games, although a few obviously managed to do it after that one.

Another thing is the Super Bowl verbage implies that the coaches/players/fans would be happy with the season even if we end up missing the playoffs or something, which I can assure you is not the case. It was an exciting win against a great team, nothing more nothing less.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 02:16 PM
I think it had more to do with the dramatic finish than anything. Also UM has a policy of not letting people rush the field after games, although a few obviously managed to do it after that one.

Another thing is the Super Bowl verbage implies that the coaches/players/fans would be happy with the season even if we end up missing the playoffs or something, which I can assure you is not the case. It was an exciting win against a great team, nothing more nothing less.

Ok you keep telling yourself that. It's why your coach said something to the effect he wouldn't sleep for a week.

By the way it was a great win for you guys.

Grizalltheway
September 11th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Ok you keep telling yourself that. It's why your coach said something to the effect he wouldn't sleep for a week.

He also said this so...yeah.

"It's getting us on our way to where we want to be," Stitt said. "We're here to get the swagger back. We don't lose in our own stadium. Our kids fought today and we didn't win the national championship today; we won a ballgame. We're 1-0.
"We're going to keep working. I told the kids, where do we want to be in week 11. This is a piece of that whole journey. We're going to keep chipping away until we're a championship football team and this was a great start."

And thanks. xthumbsupx

344Johnson
September 11th, 2015, 02:45 PM

And thanks. [/FONT]xthumbsupx[/FONT]

Folks like BisonBacker have hard time fathoming that other schools don't kneel before NDSU football.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2015, 03:22 PM

And thanks. [/FONT]xthumbsupx[/FONT]

It was a good game and you guys deserved to win. I have no problem congratulating a team on a hard fought win and that was just that. It was the same way when NDSU came out to play Montana back in 03. It was a huge game for NDSU, not so much so for Montana. Yes I know it was different levels of football but the idea is the same. Players get up for certain games moreso than others. Coaches and players can't come out and say as much but players and coaches know it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Folks like BisonBacker have hard time fathoming that other schools don't kneel before NDSU football.Go crawl back in your corner.

McNeese75
September 11th, 2015, 04:51 PM
It was a good game and you guys deserved to win. I have no problem congratulating a team on a hard fought win and that was just that. It was the same way when NDSU came out to play Montana back in 03. It was a huge game for NDSU, not so much so for Montana. Yes I know it was different levels of football but the idea is the same. Players get up for certain games moreso than others. Coaches and players can't come out and say as much but players and coaches know it's true.

I don't think it was quite the same this time. I am sure the Bison took this game more serious than the Griz did in 2003 (although they should have)

Twentysix
September 11th, 2015, 06:12 PM

Dude tone down the arrogance.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 11th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Folks like BisonBacker have hard time fathoming that other schools don't kneel before NDSU football.

You got beat up a lot...right?

344Johnson
September 11th, 2015, 08:52 PM
You got beat up a lot...right?

Never been beat up other than in "fights" as a little boy against my sisters.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 12th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Never been beat up other than in "fights" as a little boy against my sisters.

Lucky for you ND is playing Virginia at 2:30 also....xthumbsupx You can catch on TV somewhere I'm sure.

I'll be in the FD watching your least favorite team raising another banner!

BisonBacker
September 12th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Dude tone down the arrogance.

How is stating the truth arrogance? Christ almighty some people on here have gotten so afraid to call a spade a spade. It's a fact that teams get up for other teams moreso than others. To deny it is ignorant.