PDA

View Full Version : Colgate roll call

Go...gate
November 29th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Am I the only Colgate poster left?

Wither Colgate 13, Valley Raider and others?

Fordham
November 29th, 2006, 07:12 PM
http://loribradley.typepad.com/add/images/little_hockey_skater3.jpg

Go...gate
November 29th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Is that fine young man planning on attending Colgate? :)

TheValleyRaider
November 29th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I'm still around.

Last couple of weeks have been a crap-ton of classwork, plus band and graduate school applications. The worst of it is just about over, so hopefully I'll post some more soon.

YoUDeeMan
November 29th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Fair weather friends?

No_Skill
November 29th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I'm a fan of Colgate.

It helps to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis, plaque above the gumline and bad breath when used as directed.

I'm sure you've never heard that one before, right. :smiley_wi

Lehigh74
November 29th, 2006, 10:28 PM
My guess is that Colgate13 will surface at some point and when he does it will probably be with a vengeance. We miss you Colgate13!

Pard94
November 30th, 2006, 06:31 AM
I know 13 was sidelined with a move and a new job. I have to believe he will be back. You can't just quit AGS cold turkey...not him.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 09:02 AM
I'm still around.

Last couple of weeks have been a crap-ton of classwork, plus band and graduate school applications. The worst of it is just about over, so hopefully I'll post some more soon.

Cool... where you applynig and what field?

13 apparently disappeard in early October... not even a quick sign-on.

Worst Colgate season in 10 years and everyone jumps ship... jeez...

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Is that fine young man planning on attending Colgate? :)

Yep, Colgate will be downgrading their program to pee-wee.

Pard94
November 30th, 2006, 11:52 AM

13 apparently disappeard in early October... not even a quick sign-on.

In defense of 13 I know for a fact the real world got in the way of his posting. I can say with all confidence he is not a fair weather fan.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 12:14 PM
In defense of 13 I know for a fact the real world got in the way of his posting. I can say with all confidence he is not a fair weather fan.

I was not implying he jumped ship due to the poor record... although it sure looks like I meant that, oops.

carney2
November 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM
I miss 13.

Ken_Z
November 30th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I miss 13.

the Bucknell victory over Colgate (with Marcellus Trigg starting at qb no less) would have been so much sweeter if my pal 13 were here to enjoy it with me. and besides that i need my fellow PL fantastic future visionary with me once the usual off season conference debates begin.

Go...gate
November 30th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Yep, Colgate will be downgrading their program to pee-wee.

No. no. Rothkopf was YOUR President, not ours. :D

TheValleyRaider
November 30th, 2006, 03:28 PM

American History, specifically the Civil War. Got a nice list of 8 picked out (but only 1 CS school in Columbia :o ).

Truthfully, there really weren't that many of us here to begin with. 13, go 'gate and myself are the regulars, although there have been a few others popping up. Might see more of them back when next season kicks off. You won't keep Biddle and the boys down for long... :thumbsup:

OL FU
November 30th, 2006, 03:30 PM
I miss 13.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Always an interesting take on football and life.

carney2
November 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM
American History, specifically the Civil War.

Very exciting. You are living my dream. Any specific portion of the war that you will be concentrating on? I was at Lafayette when Coddington was there, but unfortunately he was on sabatical writing his Gettysburg Campaign during my upperclass years.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 03:59 PM
American History, specifically the Civil War. Got a nice list of 8 picked out (but only 1 CS school in Columbia :o ).

Truthfully, there really weren't that many of us here to begin with. 13, go 'gate and myself are the regulars, although there have been a few others popping up. Might see more of them back when next season kicks off. You won't keep Biddle and the boys down for long... :thumbsup:

Excellent... well Colgate has a good rep. to get you in some good places.

The only law school in the CS I might apply to is GASP.. San Diego.. :rotateh:

Go...gate
November 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Excellent... well Colgate has a good rep. to get you in some good places.

The only law school in the CS I might apply to is GASP.. San Diego.. :rotateh:

The problem with going to law school there is that you will probably never get as much time as you think you will to check out the women, sun and surf. Too much time spend on Contracts, Torts and Property. But even if you get a little time to have some fun out there it will be worthwhile! :cool:

Pard94
December 1st, 2006, 08:32 AM
13's knowledge of I-AA football in general may have been unparralleled on this board. it bordered on the freaky. He also understood that when I tend to go off on my smack talking tirades, it is all in good fun. I hope he comes back.

colorless raider
December 1st, 2006, 08:40 AM
Am I the only Colgate poster left?

Wither Colgate 13, Valley Raider and others?
Present and accounted for. Let's get some beef in the frosh class! Go 'Gate!

CSU Girl
December 1st, 2006, 10:38 AM
Lets go Gate!

Go...gate
December 1st, 2006, 11:30 AM
Lets go Gate!

Nice to know our Red Raiders have a southern fan base! Charleston is a great place!!! :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind playing down there. :thumbsup: :nod:

Pard4Life
December 1st, 2006, 11:52 AM
Pfff.. Raiders.. good to have a win this year! :D

kouka
December 1st, 2006, 11:56 AM
I would never turn my back on the Red Raiders !!!

CSU Girl
December 1st, 2006, 01:34 PM
Go...Gate- That would be great, lets get our AD's on the phone together. I went to the fordham game this year and the Lehigh game. I like your fans.

Grizo406
December 1st, 2006, 09:02 PM
Seems like its time for me to cast my UNI t-shirt aside, and start wearing my Colgate one again.