PDA

View Full Version : Big Red makes playoffs......

wkuhillhound
November 28th, 2006, 10:36 AM
There is a new format this year for the Mascot of the Year candidates. The Top 6 mascots in terms of voting and record advances to the playoffs. Congratulations to Big Red, the mascot is tied for 2nd in record with a 6 - 5 record and 4th in voting.

Since the regular season is now over here are your Top 6 mascots. In the Quarterfinals it will be Aubie from Auburn against Butch T. Cougar from Washington State in one semi-final matchup. The winner will play Mr. Wuf of North Carolina State. The other quarterfinal match-ups features Smokey from Tennessee taking on Big Red from Western Kentucky the winner will play Testudo from Maryland. Go BIG RED keep voting!!!!!!

Current votes are as follows:
Aubie 3611 Butch T. Cougar 2770

Smokey 3415 Big Red 2969..... go to capitalonebowl.com and please vote help BigRed!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :nod: :nod: :nod:

chiapet9
November 28th, 2006, 11:08 AM
ok - so i'm seriously still bitter about when the Duke Dog got shafted in 2004. hahaha....but yeah go big red or whatever.

wkuhillhound
November 28th, 2006, 11:13 AM
At least JMU won the popular vote and I would rather have that FCS National Championship anyway.

chiapet9
November 28th, 2006, 11:44 AM
haha - this is true. but we LOOOOVE our Duke Dog. :-) it was funny how it ended up that year though...JMU with the FCS title, Montana with the Mascot title. pretty strange.

JMU_MRD'03-'07
November 28th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Yaaay! Voting means somthing now!!

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 28th, 2006, 08:58 PM
How is it he gets in over a lot of other IAA mascots? Is it because he is a unique mascot?

You've got my vote, though.

FUwolfpacker
November 28th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Sorry, got to go with Mr. Wuf on this one:). Maybe if WKU wasn't leaving the CS for the BS, then maybe I would consider it:p.

Big Red is awesome though!:nod:

crunifan
November 28th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I hate to say it, but I really don't like Big Red. He is just really creepy to me...

I still voted for him anyways, though.