superman7515
August 25th, 2015, 10:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CneF2Yb.jpg

BisonFan02
August 25th, 2015, 10:03 PM
so? :D

clenz
August 25th, 2015, 10:06 PM
You mean, people didn't already know that?

Also, had you not created a title like this and gone "What's wrong with this photo" how many people from outside the upper midwest (ND, SD, NE, MN, IA and maybe WI,) would even notice what the issue is?

BisonFan02
August 25th, 2015, 10:09 PM

Also, had you not created a title like this and gone "What's wrong with this photo" how many people from outside the upper midwest (ND, SD, NE, MN, IA and maybe WI,) would even notice what the issue is?

Not nearly enough people....especially the Chinese that made this shirt for Walmart in Fargo... xlolx

Its really a quick fix though...replace the SD outline with the continental US and replace ND State with "BiZZZZZZZZZZonation" :D

clenz
August 25th, 2015, 10:11 PM
I can actually almost see where my hometown in Iowa is located on that shirt without extending the type face boarders any wider...

How I didn't end up at or a fan of USD or SDSU fan like 99% of my high school is a miracle I thank baby jeebus for every dayxlolx

caribbeanhen
August 25th, 2015, 11:27 PM

the title was a hint for sure but I would like to think I would of got it, those wooden state jigsaw puzzles stick with you for a long time.... Supermans state was either a splinter or always combined with Maryland...xlolx

344Johnson
August 25th, 2015, 11:40 PM
so? :D

Sadly I showed this to my sister, 27 years old, college degree, so not a complete idiot and she didn't see the problem :(

Grizalltheway
August 25th, 2015, 11:42 PM

I noticed right away, but I'm also from a neighboring state and a huge geography dork.

RootinFerDukes
August 26th, 2015, 08:51 AM
I also noticed that it was South Dakota right away, but I'm a rare breed of American. I actually know all 50 states and what they look like. I try to not be a mindless American who "doesn't care".

Professor Chaos
August 26th, 2015, 08:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CneF2Yb.jpg
You all are missing the point... she's holding the shirt up so you can't see the bottom half of the guy getting the hummer in the background.

What happens in Walmart stays in Walmart.... except herpes....

eiu1999
August 26th, 2015, 09:01 AM
I'd say 30% of people would notice. Random people.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 26th, 2015, 09:03 AM
I also noticed that it was South Dakota right away, but I'm a rare breed of American. I actually know all 50 states and what they look like. I try to not be a mindless American who "doesn't care".

I wore a t-shirt last week with a silhouette of North Dakota on it and some guy kept telling me how much he liked my shirt. It wasn't until later that I realized he probably thought it was Kansas. I broke it to him and he seemed disappointed.

RootinFerDukes
August 26th, 2015, 09:25 AM
I wore a t-shirt last week with a silhouette of North Dakota on it and some guy kept telling me how much he liked my shirt. It wasn't until later that I realized he probably thought it was Kansas. I broke it to him and he seemed disappointed.

I'm sorry that you have to live in a town full of Jayhawk, bcs BS. I work in Charlottesville and want to vomit on the daily at all the UVA ass kissing. It's sickening.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 26th, 2015, 09:28 AM
I'm sorry that you have to live in a town full of Jayhawk, bcs BS. I work in Charlottesville and want to vomit on the daily at all the UVA ass kissing. It's sickening.

The best part is my team owns all the local teams. There are many KU and K State fans here. They all know who their daddy is. xthumbsupx

MR. CHICKEN
August 26th, 2015, 09:55 AM
.....DAT ISN'T.........PENNSYLVANIA........xembarrassedx... ..AWK!

walliver
August 26th, 2015, 10:12 AM
I suspect the majority of us who live in non-big-box states, believe that all big-box states look alike.

AmsterBison
August 26th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Should have one of these for every state.

344Johnson
August 26th, 2015, 11:19 AM
The best part is my team owns all the local teams. There are many KU and K State fans here. They all know who their daddy is. xthumbsupx

Texas and Oklahoma? Two daddy's is legal now.

Herder
August 26th, 2015, 12:42 PM
That's not nearly as bad as the "BISONS" recall at "The Walmarts" last year. Now that one stood out on a T-shirt.

Rabbit74
August 26th, 2015, 05:57 PM
I thought it was a case of all of the Bison fans wishing they had the privilege of living in South Dakota:D

centennial
August 26th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Is there a UVA hate club I can join? Among the most annoying fanbases ever.

RootinFerDukes
August 26th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Is there a UVA hate club I can join? Among the most annoying fanbases ever.

The boohoos and the chokies. One cries after all of their endless losses and the other won't stop choking in the big games.
80% of their fans buy their shirts at Walmart.
I can't stand those pretentious UVA bastards. They look down on all other universities in the state. You're not a flippin Ivy League school, no matter how hard you think you are.