August 23rd, 2015, 02:54 PM
1. Bucknell
2. Colgate
3. Fordham
4. Lafayette
5. Holy Cross
6. Lehigh
7. Georgetown

And while it's a little harsh, give Craig Haley credit for saying what a lot of writers won't: "The scholarship classes are building throughout the league...which makes it increasingly difficult for the Hoyas to remain relevant aside from an occasional upset of a Patriot opponent."

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20150823122243356931504

RichH2
August 23rd, 2015, 03:16 PM
At least Haley does his research. Parity is the word for the rest of us.

2ram
August 23rd, 2015, 06:15 PM
bison could be tough, but we're going to finish better than the 'gate.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 23rd, 2015, 06:40 PM
If Lehigh ends up 6th Coen better run. We'll see.....xeyebrowx

Go...gate
August 23rd, 2015, 07:09 PM
That "Army West Point" moniker is ridiculous.

Lehigh Football Nation
August 23rd, 2015, 11:37 PM
But the Mountain Hawks are known for the run game

xconfusedx

Fordham
August 24th, 2015, 08:28 AM
1. Bucknell
2. Colgate
3. Fordham
4. Lafayette
5. Holy Cross
6. Lehigh
7. Georgetown

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20150823122243356931504

The top 3 match the Phil Steele prediction. Given our losses, I think that's dead on. We have talent but it will take a while for all of these new players to both get comfortable on the field and to gel with one another.

The big difference between this and Phil Steele, though, is that Phil has Gtown at 4 and Lehigh last.

DFW HOYA
August 24th, 2015, 08:35 AM
The big difference between this and Phil Steele, though, is that Phil has Gtown at 4 and Lehigh last.

Is a link available to this? I haven't seen any prediction for Georgetown above 7th.

Fordham
August 24th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Is a link available to this? I haven't seen any prediction for Georgetown above 7th.

If you go to the Phil Steele thread on this board, you'll see the link. I paid for the FCS preview and that's where I saw it. I would post it here but it requires that subscription.

Pard4Life
August 24th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Why is Colgate getting all of this love? They were not so hot last year... and have some problems.

My take:

1. Bucknell
2. Fordham
3. Lafayette
4. Colgate
5. Lehigh
6. Holy Cross
7. Georgetown

CFBfan
August 24th, 2015, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Pard4Life;2241620]Why is Colgate getting all of this love? They were not so hot last year... and have some problems.

what are Gate's problems in your opinion Pard?

Gate83
August 24th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Gate should be pretty good this year. No major losses to graduation, 5-2 last year while Melville was healthy, 0-5 without him. If we don't get too beat up by Navy & UNH the first two weeks I like our chances the rest of the way.

RichH2
August 24th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Gate should be pretty good this year. No major losses to graduation, 5-2 last year while Melville was healthy, 0-5 without him. If we don't get too beat up by Navy & UNH the first two weeks I like our chances the rest of the way.
Big ifs for Gate. Must survive Navy.

ngineer
August 24th, 2015, 07:41 PM
For anyone to say that Lehigh is known for our running game loses all credibility. Anyone who has followed I-AA/FCS football over the last 30 years know our forte, with an occasional exception, has been through the air. I like the fact everyone is taking us lightly.

RichH2
August 24th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Sad that they can take us lightly,glad that they are. Running game? Yeah,that's why ouf O is known as AirLehigh,for our running game.:)

Gate83
August 24th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Let's stipulate that "Stats FCS Preview" is taking Lehigh lightly. I think general consensus amongst PL fans is we have no clue what's going to happen!

Go...gate
August 25th, 2015, 01:47 AM
xconfusedx

I think he mixed the Engineers up with the Red Raiders. You guys have had some fine runners, but air power has made LU a great program over the years. Colgate, on the other hand, has had some fine passers and receivers but has tended to emphasize the ground game.

Go...gate
August 25th, 2015, 01:50 AM
Colgate has some work to do. I'll be happy with 6-5.

CFBfan
August 25th, 2015, 06:09 AM
Colgate has some work to do. I'll be happy with 6-5.

I would say that depends on which 6 and which 5.....

LC1142
August 25th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Bucknell deserves to be the favorite. With their depth and experience combined with Fordham's losses the stars are aligned for them. I think they will be followed closely by Fordham and then Colgate. Lafayette has a lot of talent but none where they need it most...no offensive line. Lehigh has less distractions this year, especially on defense and no coaching change right before the season as they did last year. They will be more focused but still young. They could finish 4th but i think that's as high as they go. Georgetown has issues. They either commit to football or not. The plan they are on is not sustainable.

On a general note on the conference, i think we are seeing a power shift. Fordham got ahead of everyone simply due to offering scholarships while the others didn't. gate is not the gate of old. Lehigh has slipped and Coen may not be the guy to get them back. Bucknell has improved but mainly just a senior laden team. LC has recovered from the debacle with the administration cutting funding. The conference is really wide open the next few years. PL is really a wonderful conference. Great schools where you can get an education that will open doors for life while playing a good brand of football. In 10-15 years i can see a way that the PL could compete with CAA, IF THEY SO CHOOSE. Requires making athletics a bigger priority but it could be done. If you are not going to play top D! football then you may as well go get the best education you can.

I have a bigger question. How long before Fordham says they're going to redshirt players and tell the rest of the PL there is nothing you can do about it, as they did when they went scholarship?

KillaBee
August 25th, 2015, 08:29 AM
I believe the Leopards will win against William and Mary. lets not forget Lafayette just beat them in Easton 2 years ago. I am a newcomer to this site, and am making a BOLD prediction...lol

Lafayette will surprise many, and on here it all will start week 1.

GO PARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

LC1142
August 25th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I believe the Leopards will win against William and Mary. lets not forget Lafayette just beat them in Easton 2 years ago. I am a newcomer to this site, and am making a BOLD prediction...lol

GO PARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish it were so. W&M has a great O-line and LC doesn't. LC can play with W&M everywhere except O-line.

CFBfan
August 25th, 2015, 09:05 AM
I have a bigger question. How long before Fordham says they're going to redshirt players and tell the rest of the PL there is nothing you can do about it, as they did when they went scholarship?[/QUOTE]

IMO: soon! they may wait until the league has 4yrs of schollies and that is next yr but I don't think much longer than that soooo.......

Fordham
August 25th, 2015, 09:23 AM
Bucknell deserves to be the favorite. With their depth and experience combined with Fordham's losses the stars are aligned for them. I think they will be followed closely by Fordham and then Colgate. Lafayette has a lot of talent but none where they need it most...no offensive line. Lehigh has less distractions this year, especially on defense and no coaching change right before the season as they did last year. They will be more focused but still young. They could finish 4th but i think that's as high as they go. Georgetown has issues. They either commit to football or not. The plan they are on is not sustainable.

On a general note on the conference, i think we are seeing a power shift. Fordham got ahead of everyone simply due to offering scholarships while the others didn't. gate is not the gate of old. Lehigh has slipped and Coen may not be the guy to get them back. Bucknell has improved but mainly just a senior laden team. LC has recovered from the debacle with the administration cutting funding. The conference is really wide open the next few years. PL is really a wonderful conference. Great schools where you can get an education that will open doors for life while playing a good brand of football. In 10-15 years i can see a way that the PL could compete with CAA, IF THEY SO CHOOSE. Requires making athletics a bigger priority but it could be done. If you are not going to play top D! football then you may as well go get the best education you can.
It's interesting to me that we have so many posts talking about how disappointing the scholarship results have been and then these ones that talk about the only reason Fordham has been good is because we got a jump on scholarships. I keep coming back to the point that scholarships without question raises your potential ceiling but it doesn't automatically make your team better. Coaches that know how to recruit high level talent and then coach them will do better in a scholarship PL than they would have in the non-scholarship PL. That doesn't mean that they'll line up and consistently beat CAA teams but I think they'll have a better chance to do so than before. What I do think is the most important thing, though, is that it all comes down to coaching. Susan and Moorhead are the class of the PL coaches imo and that's why those two programs are winning right now. As long as Moorhead is here, we'll be good. When he leaves, we will only maintain our success to the extent that we hire a great replacement.

I agree with you that it's a great conference

I have a bigger question. How long before Fordham says they're going to redshirt players and tell the rest of the PL there is nothing you can do about it, as they did when they went scholarship?

Just because we did that once doesn't mean that every issue that comes up is going to be a game of brinksmanship. The scholarship decision was made after the league told Fordham that they would be going to scholarships at the same time they were going to make changes to the school by school AI, which was fine. Then, the league went and implemented the league-wide AI and said they were going to wait on scholarships. Not only was it the broken promise but also what was viewed as a devaluation of the money we spend on the program. At that point, with only football in the PL and what was a time of big change in all conferences, Fordham was ready to leave over the issue and that's why the ultimatum came down.

Since then we are completely committed to the PL, though, and not interested in moving conferences in the least and I don't expect we would make anything near that type of ultimatum regarding redshirts or any other issue.

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 09:36 AM

GO PARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

not without scheuerman. kid was a beast.

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 09:50 AM

IMO: soon! they may wait until the league has 4yrs of schollies and that is next yr but I don't think much longer than that soooo.......

i'm not so sure about this one. one of the bigger issues that is frankly impossible to fix, is that only some schools in the PL have graduate programs. fordham is one of them, but there are teams in the league that have nothing to offer a 5th year senior, other than a lighter course load during their tenure. i'm not saying that's valueless, just that PL kids will likely lean towards a school with a graduate program, and that slants the field towards those schools.

scholarships were one thing, but red-shirting is a whole other matter for the PL.

it would be better for the league if g-town went scholarship before we instituted red shirting.

LC1142
August 25th, 2015, 09:52 AM
It's interesting to me that we have so many posts talking about how disappointing the scholarship results have been and then these ones that talk about the only reason Fordham has been good is because we got a jump on scholarships. I keep coming back to the point that scholarships without question raises your potential ceiling but it doesn't automatically make your team better. Coaches that know how to recruit high level talent and then coach them will do better in a scholarship PL than they would have in the non-scholarship PL. That doesn't mean that they'll line up and consistently beat CAA teams but I think they'll have a better chance to do so than before. What I do think is the most important thing, though, is that it all comes down to coaching. Susan and Moorhead are the class of the PL coaches imo and that's why those two programs are winning right now. As long as Moorhead is here, we'll be good. When he leaves, we will only maintain our success to the extent that we hire a great replacement.

I agree with you that it's a great conference

Just because we did that once doesn't mean that every issue that comes up is going to be a game of brinksmanship. The scholarship decision was made after the league told Fordham that they would be going to scholarships at the same time they were going to make changes to the school by school AI, which was fine. Then, the league went and implemented the league-wide AI and said they were going to wait on scholarships. Not only was it the broken promise but also what was viewed as a devaluation of the money we spend on the program. At that point, with only football in the PL and what was a time of big change in all conferences, Fordham was ready to leave over the issue and that's why the ultimatum came down.

Since then we are completely committed to the PL, though, and not interested in moving conferences in the least and I don't expect we would make anything near that type of ultimatum regarding redshirts or any other issue.

Its not all scholarships but its a major factor. The number of players, depth, it all adds up. You simply were able to attract a better player. Not hard to figure out. Having 3 sons that played or are still playiong college ball we saw it first hand. Agree that Moorhead is a good coach. he will keep you competitive, which I think i noted earlier. Fordham has also had some good fortune attracting and getting a few transfers admitted. I think in 1-2 years the rest of the PL will catch up with you and be on a level playing field in terms of a full roster of scholarship players.

As to redshirting, i hope you do play that card. Its the last thing holding the PL back from competing with CAA and SOCON. As to you guys going scholarship, I'm glad you did. No hard feelings here. sometimes it takes someone to be a leader and buck the system.

Andy
August 25th, 2015, 10:27 AM
What I do think is the most important thing, though, is that it all comes down to coaching. Susan and Moorhead are the class of the PL coaches imo and that's why those two programs are winning right now.

Man, I'm not ready to buy that one just yet, Fordham. Seeing the increased talent level in the last 2 LC classes tells me FU had a big advantage with their extra scholarship classes (and of course the transfers). Bucknell played/plays a joke schedule, won 2 PL overtime games last year and lost to Gate. I'm not on the Bucknell as juggernaut bandwagon just yet either.

Bucknell starts with Marist, Duquesne, Cornell, VMI. Lafayette starts with W & M, Delaware, Princeton, Wagner. A disparity in results won't have me concluding that Susan is a better coach.

Fordham
August 25th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Man, I'm not ready to buy that one just yet, Fordham. Seeing the increased talent level in the last 2 LC classes tells me FU had a big advantage with their extra scholarship classes (and of course the transfers). Bucknell played/plays a joke schedule, won 2 PL overtime games last year and lost to Gate. I'm not on the Bucknell as juggernaut bandwagon just yet either.

Bucknell starts with Marist, Duquesne, Cornell, VMI. Lafayette starts with W & M, Delaware, Princeton, Wagner. A disparity in results won't have me concluding that Susan is a better coach.

what we saw first hand were two coaches that could recruit well but the difference in preparation, strategy and game day coaching makes all the difference in the world between Massella and Moorhead. Not trying to knock Tom, who is a very nice guy; however, the difference in how Coach M coached pretty much the same exact players that Massella had in year 1 and had them competitive in every game and produced a winning season told us all we needed to know. I don't doubt that you see a big increase in talent - as I said, you can get better players with scholarships. The big difference in results will come based upon coaching though.

Andy
August 25th, 2015, 11:19 AM
what we saw first hand were two coaches that could recruit well but the difference in preparation, strategy and game day coaching makes all the difference in the world between Massella and Moorhead. Not trying to knock Tom, who is a very nice guy; however, the difference in how Coach M coached pretty much the same exact players that Massella had in year 1 and had them competitive in every game and produced a winning season told us all we needed to know. I don't doubt that you see a big increase in talent - as I said, you can get better players with scholarships. The big difference in results will come based upon coaching though.

The fact that the PL voters chose as COY a coach whose team had 2 squeaker league wins and 2 league losses over a guy who coached his team to an undefeated league record indicates the voters saw the latter as having an advantage.

Fordham, not saying the 2 guys you cite might not prove their worth over the rest of the league's HCs, just want a level playing field and some more convincing results from the BU coach before drawing that conclusion. Certainly respect your up close look at and evaluation of the transition from Tom M. to Moorehead.

Andy
August 25th, 2015, 11:23 AM
LC1142 and Killabees, I hope you guys will get involved on the LC board as well.

DFW HOYA
August 25th, 2015, 11:55 AM
it would be better for the league if g-town went scholarship before we instituted red shirting.

Not sure why that would matter.

Three years later, there may be even less support at Georgetown for scholarships given the gap between the PL-6 and the Nonscholarship-1.

If you had $500K to give to athletics at Georgetown, would it really go for football scholarships? Just nine scholarships elevated a middle of the road Georgetown men's soccer team to a legitimate national contender, now ranked #3 nationally with two national player of the year candidates. Nine scholarships would probably put Georgetown baseball into NCAA tournament consideration despite the fact it hasn't had a winning team as a non-scholarship nine since 1986. Nine scholarships in volleyball would make the Hoyas a major player regionally.

The problem is that nine scholarships won't get Georgetown out of the PL basement. Nor may 20. Or even 40. Given the severe constraints of the Academic Index in limiting recruiting at a school where the median SAT approaches 1500, AI-restricted grants may not change the dynamics that have consigned this program to where it is... and, to be frank, no one wants to spend $4 million a year simply to beat Holy Cross.

Lehigh Football Nation
August 25th, 2015, 12:16 PM

Three years later, there may be even less support at Georgetown for scholarships given the gap between the PL-6 and the Nonscholarship-1.

If you had $500K to give to athletics at Georgetown, would it really go for football scholarships? Just nine scholarships elevated a middle of the road Georgetown men's soccer team to a legitimate national contender, now ranked #3 nationally with two national player of the year candidates. Nine scholarships would probably put Georgetown baseball into NCAA tournament consideration despite the fact it hasn't had a winning team as a non-scholarship nine since 1986. Nine scholarships in volleyball would make the Hoyas a major player regionally.

The problem is that nine scholarships won't get Georgetown out of the PL basement. Nor may 20. Or even 40. Given the severe constraints of the Academic Index in limiting recruiting at a school where the median SAT approaches 1500, AI-restricted grants may not change the dynamics that have consigned this program to where it is... and, to be frank, no one wants to spend $4 million a year simply to beat Holy Cross.

Especially when they've already beat Holy Cross 3 of the last 4 years.

Sader87
August 25th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Keep piling on boys.....xasswhipx

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 01:53 PM

is it really an increase in cost? i was under the impression that academic aid approaches, or is equal to scholarship $'s, the difference being how it is distributed. candidly i don't know how it works at g-town, or what they actually spend.

if that's actually true, my thinking was that having an equal 7th member of our small league is much more important that creating inequality within it by allowing redshirting. the PL doesn't seem to have a lot of potential members these days.

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Especially when they've already beat Holy Cross 3 of the last 4 years.

the purple pain is palpable.

KillaBee
August 25th, 2015, 02:20 PM
not without scheuerman. kid was a beast.

Scheuerman had a great career at Lafayette College and set many records, however THE LEOPARDS are ever evolving. Ross's tenacious competitive style of play has spread throughout the team. There are many current young players on the roster, who are hungry and are out to prove that they are not as bad, as many of you all think they are.

The Leopards have running backs who can fill the void of Scheuerman, along with many experienced players, especially on defense. The culture is changing in Easton, and I hope it is for the best for the Leopards.

I'm not on here to trash talk, merely to just support what I believe is a solid team.

There will be tough fought battle every week but just like any given Saturday who knows...

I notice many analysis, coaches, fans, parents, and spectators do not gauge the most important quality, and that is the heart.

The Leopards are training hard and studying hard, and most important they have a Guardian Angel watching over them. Captain America #80

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 02:41 PM
well i certainly hope you guys win. any OOC PL win is a good win in my book.

but don't beat us.

CFBfan
August 25th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I notice many analysis, coaches, fans, parents, and spectators do not gauge the most important quality, and that is the heart.

The Leopards are training hard and studying hard,

And so is EVERY other team in the league

Andy
August 25th, 2015, 02:54 PM
1. Bucknell
2. Colgate
3. Fordham
4. Lafayette
5. Holy Cross
6. Lehigh
7. Georgetown

I could see Colgate winning this thing; Hunt loves his OL, they have a slew of top RBs, a healthy once again starting QB and supposedly an improved D.

My opinion on Bucknell is not as high as others based on LC's woulda-shoulda-coulda game at their place last year. Their recruiting has impressed for sure.

If the Fordham transfer QB is top-notch, why not FU?

LC has their QB back healthy, a lot of talent on both sides, but cant afford even one more OL injury. Already have 2 fr starters.

HC has a top notch QB and a desperate coach. Dangerous.

Lehigh has a healthy QB and didn't they lose several OL last year to injury who are back?

I don't know much about GT except that they often beat my team when they're not supposed to.

I wont even try to pick the finish. Just be mindful of Gate.

bison137
August 25th, 2015, 03:22 PM
My opinion on Bucknell is not as high as others based on LC's woulda-shoulda-coulda game at their place last year. Their recruiting has impressed for sure.

Yes, LC certainly could have won that game. But on the other hand, Bucknell certainly could have beaten Fordham - and probably should have. Fordham's tying TD near the end was set up on a long Edmonds run where one of the most blatant holds of the year was not called. And then Bucknell had a dropped pass inside the Fordham 25 that could have set up a game-winning FG.

I think most PL teams, including Bucknell, are close in talent. A lot will depend on who avoids key injuries.

Lehigh Football Nation
August 25th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Y'all might think I'm nuts, but if Georgetown got some pass protection back and Pincince back as OC, they might be pretty good. They have some good skill players.

While I won't go out on a limb and say they will win the whole thing, I will say Georgetown will not be last and that they will win at least two Patriot League games.

LUHawker
August 25th, 2015, 03:28 PM

I noted this at the end of last season, but Moorhead and Fordham really benefited from the "package deal" of getting Nebrich to tag along when Moorhead joined. That to me was the single biggest benefit that Fordham got. The HC already knew the QB and vice-versa, so they were able to get going relatively quickly and with top talent.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 25th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Colgate and Lehigh both should have coaches that are a little more comfortable in their respective roles.

2ram
August 25th, 2015, 03:34 PM
I noted this at the end of last season, but Moorhead and Fordham really benefited from the "package deal" of getting Nebrich to tag along when Moorhead joined. That to me was the single biggest benefit that Fordham got. The HC already knew the QB and vice-versa, so they were able to get going relatively quickly and with top talent.

some of our best recruits have been FBS xfers. this year looks to be no different with our QB and a CB coming from Marshall and Temple respectively.

Fordham
August 25th, 2015, 03:46 PM
There's no doubt Nebrich was an all-time great QB for us and never would have come to Fordham without having been coached by Moorhead. I have to tell you, though, that what impressed me most was in year one when Moorhead took a senior QB who had never started before in Ryan Higgins and turned him into a really nice QB in his first season here after Nebrich was hurt early on in the year. The difference between Higgins before Moorhead got here and after were night and day. Similar stuff could be said for Nebrich's back-up, Maetzold, who played so well in place of him to keep our title hopes alive when Nebrich was injured. Moorhead develops QB's and gets the most out of them and he also always has an offensive gameplan for each game that is right on the money. Doesn't mean it always gets executed to perfection but it typically puts us in position to win. He really is a remarkable coach.

Not trying to downplay Nebrich as I'm not sure how far we could have gotten without him overall in the past two years. Just trying to put things in perspective about Moorhead's ability to coach v just bring in transfers and telling them to go out and play. Nebrich didn't touch the ball against Bucknell. That was all with our back-up QB.

Go...gate
August 25th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Y'all might think I'm nuts, but if Georgetown got some pass protection back and Pincince back as OC, they might be pretty good. They have some good skill players.

While I won't go out on a limb and say they will win the whole thing, I will say Georgetown will not be last and that they will win at least two Patriot League games.

You are not nuts. I believe that Georgetown will have some good days in the conference and should do well outside the conference.

LC1142
August 25th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Scheuerman had a great career at Lafayette College and set many records, however THE LEOPARDS are ever evolving. Ross's tenacious competitive style of play has spread throughout the team. There are many current young players on the roster, who are hungry and are out to prove that they are not as bad, as many of you all think they are.

The Leopards have running backs who can fill the void of Scheuerman, along with many experienced players, especially on defense. The culture is changing in Easton, and I hope it is for the best for the Leopards.

I'm not on here to trash talk, merely to just support what I believe is a solid team.

There will be tough fought battle every week but just like any given Saturday who knows...

The Leopards are training hard and studying hard, and most important they have a Guardian Angel watching over them. Captain America #80

LC is indeed better at many positions. But O-line is not one of them. Every team is training hard but i would agree on effort. I hear consistently that the environment at LC is different than years ago. Accountability of each other and expectations are different. No doubt the angel will be missed. This team definitely has character.

DFW HOYA
August 25th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Y'all might think I'm nuts, but if Georgetown got some pass protection back and Pincince back as OC, they might be pretty good.

Pincince?

Lehigh Football Nation
August 25th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Pincince?

Sorry, that was a goof. Dave Patenaude. The other Holy Cross coordinator. xlolx

ngineer
August 25th, 2015, 10:45 PM
I could see Colgate winning this thing; Hunt loves his OL, they have a slew of top RBs, a healthy once again starting QB and supposedly an improved D.

If the Fordham transfer QB is top-notch, why not FU?

LC has their QB back healthy, a lot of talent on both sides, but cant afford even one more OL injury. Already have 2 fr starters.

HC has a top notch QB and a desperate coach. Dangerous.

Lehigh has a healthy QB and didn't they lose several OL last year to injury who are back?

I don't know much about GT except that they often beat my team when they're not supposed to.

I wont even try to pick the finish. Just be mindful of Gate.

Gate's finish will hinge on many things...(;-)

Andy
August 26th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Gate's finish will hinge on many things...(;-)

I swing back and forth on Gate, suspect they'll be in the hunt. Glad you conkerr.

RichH2
August 26th, 2015, 08:55 AM
I swing back and forth on Gate, suspect they'll be in the hunt. Glad you conkerr.
Not sure what to decide on Gate ( or LU,HC,LC).So many ifs. Gate looks to be solid. Is that enuf this year?

Andy
August 26th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Not sure what to decide on Gate ( or LU,HC,LC).So many ifs. Gate looks to be solid. Is that enuf this year?

When their O is led by a QB who has that system down, they are very tough. Their guy is coming off injury, how many times do you let him keep it on the option against their first 2 opponents? But, yeah, I see them as a force in the league this year.