PDA

View Full Version : Patriot League Officials

App Storm
November 25th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I posted this response on another thread but thought it worthy of a stand alone discussion. The officials crew from the Patriot League that called the App State v. Coastal Carolina game this evening was awful. May God have mercy on the second round game that draws this crew. They were solely responsible for 21 of Coastal Carolina's 28 points. The words "painful", "inept", "unbelievable" all come to mind.

UNHWildCats
November 25th, 2006, 09:21 PM
going from 8 games to 4 next week, if they were that bad I doubt they will be assigned a game.

ISUMatt
November 25th, 2006, 09:24 PM
The officials in the ISU/EIU game let em play, some false starts, a holding, facemask, block in the back...1 botched delay of game but otherwise a FINE job!!

App Storm
November 25th, 2006, 09:25 PM
going from 8 games to 4 next week, if they were that bad I doubt they will be assigned a game.

We can only hope that would be the case. I guessed correctly at their affiliation before I actually confirmed the conference they represented.

Good job handling the pretenders from Hampton.

UNHWildCats
November 25th, 2006, 09:26 PM
We can only hope that would be the case. I guessed correctly at their affiliation before I actually confirmed the conference they represented.

Good job handling the pretenders from Hampton.

Hampton is either the real deal or our defense is really that bad. Either way, Hampton deserves a lot of respect for how they played today.

Skyhawk Nation 24
November 25th, 2006, 09:32 PM
the A10 officials at the UTM-SIU game were horrible as well. Looked like they couldn't keep up with the pace of the game.

blackfordpu
November 25th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I posted this response on another thread but thought it worthy of a stand alone discussion. The officials crew from the Patriot League that called the App State v. Coastal Carolina game this evening was awful. May God have mercy on the second round game that draws this crew. They were solely responsible for 21 of Coastal Carolina's 28 points. The words "painful", "inept", "unbelievable" all come to mind.

Your team won and you are complaining. Must have been really bad.

griz37
November 25th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Your team won and you are complaining. Must have been really bad.

Yeah an App. St. would NEVER be a homer. :rolleyes:

BigApp
November 25th, 2006, 11:11 PM
you sure these guys were pl'ers? I googled each of their names and they came up as A-10ers

AZGrizFan
November 26th, 2006, 12:34 AM
I've heard bitching from time to time about the refs from just about every conference in I-AA.

Serious question: Is there ANYONE who thinks their refs, as a whole, do a good job? (Really, it's got to be one of the most thankless jobs ever....:twocents: :twocents: ).

Maybe we should just eliminate the refs from the field, let them all sit in recliners or at sports bars and make the calls from there, because the calls are apparently VERY obvious to those of us who ARE in the recliners or at the sports bars....:rolleyes: :cool:

Peems
November 26th, 2006, 12:37 AM
does anyone know where the officials for the Mcneese/Montana game were from? i thought they did a pretty good job.

GreatAppSt
November 26th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I Think AZGrizFan is worried about the Apps already:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

AZGrizFan
November 26th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I Think AZGrizFan is worried about the Apps already:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Where do you get that out of anything I've posted?

You must get by lowly Montana State first, oh miniature one. Then---and only then----will I even begin to worry about appy. ;) ;) ;)