July 30th, 2015, 09:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLKY0cPUwAAKzQD.jpg:small

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2015, 09:38 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLKY0cPUwAAKzQD.jpg:small

Presbyterian will finish 3rd imo

Daytripper
July 30th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Couldn't Kennesaw State get some of those great baseball players to go out for the football team?

centennial
July 30th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Am I the only one that ranked Charleston Southern? The Big South can surely have 3 teams in the 25.

FCS_pwns_FBS
July 30th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Kennesaw won't finish last. They've got athletes. If Bohannon has things together I think they win at least 2 conference games.

Nickels
July 30th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Conference needs more teams.

Missingnumber7
July 30th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Am I the only one that ranked Charleston Southern? The Big South can surely have 3 teams in the 25.

But in the end its going to come down to either the CSU/CCU CSU/Liberty CCU/Liberty game like it has the past couple years. I would like to see Liberty as a Bison fan, had my share of Coastal.

FUBeAR
July 30th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Presbyterian will finish 3rd imo

You know they only have 2 OLmen and 2 WR's coming back from their entire 2014 Starting Offense, right?
They do return 9 Starters on D, but lost 2 of their Top 5 tacklers from 2014.
But, hey, I like the Ho's! If you say 3rd, I'm hoping you're right.

Libertine
July 30th, 2015, 12:28 PM
You know they only have 2 OLmen and 2 WR's coming back from their entire 2014 Starting Offense, right?
They do return 9 Starters on D, but lost 2 of their Top 5 tacklers from 2014.

Valid point but they weren't all that special on offense anyway. They won 5 games without cracking the 20-point barrier and got defensive touchdowns in the majority of those games.

BEAR
July 30th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Saw today that Coach Conque gave UCA a first place vote in both polls. Interesting..xeyebrowx

jsnow84
July 30th, 2015, 02:14 PM

CSU is not a top 25 team. IMVVVHO, Coastal and Liberty are also rated too high right now. Coastal will probably end up be rated high all year, because they don't play anyone again this year, (except for Liberty), until the playoffs begin. Liberty's schedule is very tough. The key for them will be just making the playoffs. If they do, they might be able to make some noise.

TheKingpin28
July 30th, 2015, 05:08 PM
CCU, earned their spot with their increased strength of play. Being a Bison fan, I'm glad they lost to Liberty, since had they win, I don't know if NDSU would have had the edge to win on the road. Just glad they did. If CCU plays string and goes undefeated, they will have earned a top 2 seed, UNLESS, both ISUr and NDSU both go undefeated, then they will get the 3 spot

rokamortis
July 30th, 2015, 07:50 PM
Valid point but they weren't all that special on offense anyway. They won 5 games without cracking the 20-point barrier and got defensive touchdowns in the majority of those games.

Even then, they had a legit QB who apparently transferred to another school, but not to play football. I think they will take a step back.

knucklehead
July 30th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Am I the only one that ranked Charleston Southern? The Big South can surely have 3 teams in the 25. I had them at #25 I believe

chattownmocs
July 30th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Even then, they had a legit QB who apparently transferred to another school, but not to play football. I think they will take a step back.

I thought yheir QB was kinda lame. They just need to give yhe ball to Bridges relentlessly and rely on their D.

knucklehead
July 30th, 2015, 08:08 PM
CSU is not a top 25 team. IMVVVHO, Coastal and Liberty are also rated too high right now. Coastal will probably end up be rated high all year, because they don't play anyone again this year, (except for Liberty), until the playoffs begin. Liberty's schedule is very tough. The key for them will be just making the playoffs. If they do, they might be able to make some noise.

Yep, LU has another killer schedule, which I think prepared them to play tough vs CCU, JMU, and Nova last year when it counted. I also agree that CCU's is quite easy for the most part, again.

centennial
July 30th, 2015, 08:08 PM
I had them at #25 I believe
Me as well. Big South is a good conference but get ignored by media, AGS voters.