PDA

View Full Version : Tune in to SiriusXM College Sports Nation at 12:35pm EST

FootballCEO
July 28th, 2015, 09:55 AM
I'll be a guest on the Coast-to-Coast Radio show talking FCS football. This will be a weekly Tuesday afternoon segment. It's Channel 91

AmsterBison
July 28th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Will do!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2015, 11:08 AM
It's just a couple of tabs over from AGS on the browser and I will go switch it from Outlaw Country right now. Looking forward to hearing this Emory!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2015, 11:57 AM
sounded great. Counted one mistake that might get to some of the MVFC listeneres...if they had listened anyway. xlolx

AmsterBison
July 28th, 2015, 12:07 PM
sounded great. Counted one mistake that might get to some of the MVFC listeneres...if they had listened anyway. xlolx

Ha! The show was great and I knew which conference he meant.

I am anxious to hear more of his takes on the other teams and more bragging up what a great atmosphere there is going to be at Washington-Grizzly in a couple weeks.

bri-dog
July 28th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Will there be any sort of podcast available for those of us who didn't get a chance to listen?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Ha! The show was great and I knew which conference he meant.

I am anxious to hear more of his takes on the other teams and more bragging up what a great atmosphere there is going to be at Washington-Grizzly in a couple weeks.

Well, if you listen to The FCS Wedge I'll bet you'll get a decent amount.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Will there be any sort of podcast available for those of us who didn't get a chance to listen?

SXM has replays for most channels I think. I'll look and see if these guys do.

UNI Pike
July 28th, 2015, 12:46 PM
The replay will be available on the SiriusXM app starting tomorrow. Probably available for about 1-2 weeks.

bri-dog
July 28th, 2015, 12:58 PM
The replay will be available on the SiriusXM app starting tomorrow. Probably available for about 1-2 weeks.

Awesome -- thanks!

BluBengal07
July 28th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I'll be a guest on the Coast-to-Coast Radio show talking FCS football. This will be a weekly Tuesday afternoon segment. It's Channel 91

congrats. i'll look into tuning in via app next Tuesday.

TheRevSFA
July 28th, 2015, 01:26 PM
I only listen to Emory when he name drops me

dungeonjoe
July 29th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I am glad to hear this news!! I am a SXM subscriber and I thought some sort of FCS segment would be well worth it. I would hope we could get a show out of it, even if it's a 2am broadcast.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2015, 04:28 PM
If I didn't already have SXM I'd be buying it to listen to Emory and a good FCS segment on there. These guys are doing a good job if they are adding some quality stuff for me to listen to like this. BTW if you ever are spending money for something specifically or otherwise because of FCS stuff you should mention it.

Emory's Segment (http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7m30gytrt24vd5p/Emory+On+Sirius+-+Just+Emory.mp3)

AmsterBison
August 4th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Is this going to be on today? Tuned in at 12:35 and it was pretty much "P5 should only schedule P5. Eastern Carolina is awesome because they beat Virginia Tech. It's awful that any P5 schedules James Madison," etc for the last 45 minutes.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 4th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Is this going to be on today? Tuned in at 12:35 and it was pretty much "P5 should only schedule P5. Eastern Carolina is awesome because they beat Virginia Tech. It's awful that any P5 schedules James Madison," etc for the last 45 minutes.
Damn! I completely forgot to tune in and would have missed it anyway. I just sent a text to Em to find out when/if he's on this week.