PDA

View Full Version : AGS All American - Quaterbacks

ursus arctos horribilis
July 25th, 2015, 02:24 PM
This is the list UNLESS you as a member can convince me (us) that your guy should be included.

This is not done by "I can't believe you have x on but not my guy!". If you have someone...argue for them. Don't just use a few stats either, start there but also add some add some details like if the guy up against better competition and had a great game point out some highlights or his efforts from a game like that. Great stats against lower competition will do you no good at all so please don't waste time with it.

I'm not exactly sure when we will vote on this but I can assure you time is limited on this so don't loaf around and then bitch later about it...get on it.

The List:

John Robertson, Villanova, Sr.
Vad Lee, James Madison, Sr.
Carson Wentz, North Dakota State, Sr.
Dakota Prukop, Montana State, Jr.
Jacob Huesman, Chattanooga, Sr.
Tre Roberson, Illinois State, Sr.
Alex Ross, Coastal Carolina, Sr.
Josh Woodrum, Liberty, Sr.
Jared Johnson, Sam Houston State, Jr.
Dalyn Williams, Dartmouth, Sr.
Chris Brown, Cal Poly, Sr.
Troy Mitchell, Western Carolina, Sr.
Zach Conque, Stephen F. Austin, Jr.
Eli Jenkins, Jacksonville State, Jr.
Morgan Roberts, Yale, Sr.
Ammon Olsen, Southern Utah, Sr.
John Gibbs Jr., Alcorn State, Sr.
KD Humphries, Murray State, Jr.
Sean Goldrich, New Hampshire, Sr.
Parker McKenzie, Abilene Christian, Jr.

PantherRob82
July 25th, 2015, 02:49 PM
I honestly think Sawyer Kollmorgen from UNI is going to have a great year. He never should have been pulled for an athletic QB and he has a new offense. If he gets back to Freshman form it could be a big season for him.

smallcollegefbfan
July 25th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I honestly think Sawyer Kollmorgen from UNI is going to have a great year. He never should have been pulled for an athletic QB and he has a new offense. If he gets back to Freshman form it could be a big season for him.

I think so as well. I don't know if we could argue him as a top 2-3 QB in FCS right now but he could certainly be on this ballot at the end of the year. He's a player to keep an eye on.

clenz
July 25th, 2015, 03:42 PM
You mean Verduzco misusing a QB and offensive system?

Never....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NoDak 4 Ever
July 25th, 2015, 03:46 PM
You mean Verduzco misusing a QB and offensive system?

Never....

I've been hitting F5 waiting for your response to this.

I'm disappointed. Not enough anger.

PantherRob82
July 25th, 2015, 03:56 PM

The Clenzinator and I called that all season. It's hard not to have anger about it since we don't get paid to coach the team. ;)

clenz
July 25th, 2015, 05:23 PM

I have spent so much interweb emotions on it I have almost no anger left to give on it and save it for real big discussions for it.

Now if Kollmorgen has a 2000-2500+ yard and 2:1 td:int season in this new offense that anger about last year may come back.

I'll also say if Sawyer, or any UNI qb puts that number up this year UNI is a top 5 team without question based on the defense that's back.

Sorry for the OT discussion

SU DOG
July 25th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Not deserving of a spot on this list, of course, but I submit as a dark horse candidate our QB, Sr. Michael Eubank, Samford. His mobility was greatly hampered with an ankle sprain for much of last year, but he is now 100%. Anxious to see what Coach Chris Hatcher can do with this big guy, who was a 4**** coming out of HS.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 25th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Picking two would be brutally difficult. I'm confident in Robertson being first team but after that? Personally, I like Prukop but Roberson and Wentz are right there too....

smallcollegefbfan
July 25th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Not deserving of a spot on this list, of course, but I submit as a dark horse candidate our QB, Sr. Michael Eubank, Samford. His mobility was greatly hampered with an ankle sprain for much of last year, but he is now 100%. Anxious to see what Coach Chris Hatcher can do with this big guy, who was a 4**** coming out of HS.

You could tell he could not really move. Most scouts rejected him in the spring but I gave him a free agent grade. He's got physical tools. If he can have a big year he is player I could see really moving up the board as a NFL prospect and get some postseason awards.

Sader87
July 26th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Biased obviously, but I think Pujals has the potential to really break out in his Junior season.

UNH72Plus
July 26th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Happy to see you put UNH's Goldrich on the list. I hope your right. If he can stay healthy he has the potential to put up some big numbers, although he has lost to All-American targets from last year - WR RJ Harris and TE Harold Spears. His arm strength is somewhat in question and he had a sub-par game against Illinois State in the FCS semis, missing a few wide open receivers.